Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? (2714 Views)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:44pm On Jul 15
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=130978011][/quote]

Stop behaving like a coward, quote me normally without inserting your message in mine
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Malroux: 9:44pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Stop behaving like a coward, quote me normally without inserting your message in mine Job, yes or no?
Serious?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:44pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Bro they are in minority. Kwankwansia people get level pass Atiku in north.

Is the VP not from same NE?
E gbenue!!!!!!!!!! Shut up for a minute!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:45pm On Jul 15
helinues 4Q:

Stop behaving like a coward, quote me normally without inserting your message in mine
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:45pm On Jul 15
Iceberg3:

E gbenue!!!!!!!!!! Shut up for a minute!

But I wasn't talking to you. Why the bitterness
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:46pm On Jul 15
helinues on behalf of everybody ,SHUT UP:

But I wasn't talking to you. Why the bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Malroux: 9:46pm On Jul 15
helinues:

But I wasn't talking to you. Why the bitterness Job, yes or no
Hmmm.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Bro they are in minority. Kwankwansia people get level pass Atiku in north.

Is the VP not from same NE?

Well we both see it from different perspective shar. No lele bro.

Let’s hope for the best.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:47pm On Jul 15
Iceberg3:
I don't like that sophisticated whatever legendhero grin but see how straight he is here but jobless champion tribalist agbalagba agbadojust wanna force him to "yaso"

Those who are bitter chronically no dey like people to start with.

Do you have to remind us that
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:48pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Well we both see it from different perspective shar. No lele bro.

Let’s hope for the best.

Bro Atiku no get level for north oo. May be Buhari or Kwankwanso

Atiku wey loss is polling unit when contesting again Buhari
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:48pm On Jul 15
Everybody wanna see sensible and responsible topics and threads on this forum but certain extremely repulsive and disgusting broncos have sworn that never gonna happen.... everyday,Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo gossip gossip gossip Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo...shior

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:49pm On Jul 15
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=130978084][/quote]

Na cowards dey behave the way you do.

Know that and have a peace of mind
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:49pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Those who are bitter chronically no dey like people to start with.

Do you have to remind us that
He's way far more responsible and enlightened and truthful and bold than you can ever be.

At least,from all indications, legendhero got conscience but you,.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Malroux: 9:51pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Bro Atiku no get level for north oo. May be Buhari or Kwankwanso

Atiku wey loss is polling unit when contesting again Buhari
English please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:51pm On Jul 15
Malroux:
English please.

I wasn't talking to you

We rebuked this years of trolling IJN, Amen

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:52pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Na cowards dey behave the way you do.

Know that and have a peace of mind
Open ya mouth waaaaaaaa.... anything comes out and anything goes on,even rat and cockroach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 9:52pm On Jul 15
Iceberg3:

Open ya mouth waaaaaaaa.... anything comes out and anything goes on,even rat and cockroach 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Incoherent bunkum
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by nedu666: 9:54pm On Jul 15
Look at all the silly comments by cockroaches threatening fire and brimstone.
Jobless ants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by DMerciful(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15
Be bold and say your mind
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by franchasofficia: 9:56pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Atiku supporters are interested in the protest. Some of them have been calling up their base to join in it. That is very fine by me.

So far they can all focus their protest in destroying the North and Abuja, I am very okay with it and I urge all Yorubas to be also okay with it.

What people chose to do in their region should be none of our business. The only time we will act is when they carry their craziness to our own SW region.

Shey na today people dey protest against a government? We did it against Jonathan and the guy still spend his 4 years. So why will Tinubu own be different?

I no even know why Jagaban want to salvage the country, return subsidy back, give Yoruba people the BDC license, make difference between official/black market rate like 400 and let us round trip it to make billionaires overnight. Return subsidy and give your own guys the license, import water and pay for it, then continue to borrow money like Buhari until 100% of our revenue is used in servicing debt. Then finish your 4years and find another person to take the mantle and let him take all the blame.

Stop lying, Southeast Igbo ip0bs are the ones sponsoring the protest, you are derailing our APC manifesto, be careful, stop saying what you don't know.

If you don't know what to type just type IPOB and leave angry angry
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15
franchasofficia:
Stop lying, Southeast Igbo ip0bs are the ones sponsoring the protest, you are derailing our APC manifesto, be careful, stop saying what you don't know.

If you don't know what to type just type IPOB and leave angry angry

I heard Obi son is a GAYbriel, please is it true?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 9:58pm On Jul 15
The northerners even got the protest fliers and banner written in the Hausa language but this fear fear human creature ain't got the balls to tackle them instead he be gossiping about the Igbos day and night,shior.

The entire south is thinking of ways how to make sure these trickish northerners don't hijack power and bring back their hegemony and oligarchy but these ronu people are just so ,wtf!!!!!!

What kinda human beings and creatures are these,for Christ's sake?!
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by franchasofficia: 9:59pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Now you are talking.

This is what you should have been commenting since and not derailing from our APC manifesto of blaming Igbos and Ip0bs to start talking about Northerners supporting Atiku planning to join the protest, well done bra, now you are back to your senses, please tell us more of what Rhino Omockery said about Peter Obi and Igbos today cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 10:02pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Well you know cos you got the limp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How come you got the limp,man,what happened grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Victerica(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15
Heal the world.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 10:03pm On Jul 15
franchasofficia:
Now you are talking.

This is what you should have been commenting since and not derailing from our APC manifesto of blaming Igbos and Ip0bs to start talking about Northerners supporting Atiku planning to join the protest, well done bra, now you are back to your senses cool
Bro,these people are just wired to be stppd 😁

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:03pm On Jul 15
DMerciful:
Be bold and say your mind

Pardon?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Iceberg3: 10:05pm On Jul 15
correct thunda will surely faya all southern abominations and enemies of the south. Gbogbo awon arugbo ago ati agutan dudu
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15
franchasofficia:
Now you are talking.

This is what you should have been commenting since and not derailing from our APC manifesto of blaming Igbos and Ip0bs to start talking about Northerners supporting Atiku planning to join the protest, well done bra, now you are back to your senses, please tell us more of what Rhino Omockery said about Peter Obi and Igbos today cool

Can you tell us how Ojuku met his demise?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15
Iceberg3:

Well you know cos you got the limp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How come you got the limp,man,what happened grin grin grin

You don see me before for you dream? Abeg you fit accuse me of anything, no accuse me of being a GAYbriel.

Only Obi son fit that description and he himself confirmed he is a GAYbriel.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by raskymonojendor: 10:12pm On Jul 15
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?
Undentified people. They have refused to get police permission as well which will make it ilegal.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by franchasofficia: 10:13pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Can you tell us how Ojuku met his demise?
Good job bra, now let's talk about Biafra war or Igbo fake Jews grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afikuyomi: From Senate To State Commissioner / Vice President's Father Dies In Aso Rock / Air Chief Marshal Alexander Badeh Need To Be Retired Or Sacked.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.