Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? (2720 Views)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 9:52am
WizardOfNG:

The bolded means it should then be Igbos alone, even before Tinubu was sworn in, insisting he should be prevented from becoming President?

I suppose you will tell me the antics of the two men shown below is because "we are not blind supporters of Tinubu".

We will see who will protest. If the protest goes ahead to begin with.

More bad grammar? undecided
Sentence Structure: The first sentence is complex and somewhat confusing. It should be broken down for clarity.
Agreement: "antics of the two men shown below is" should be "antics of the two men shown below are" for subject-verb agreement.
Punctuation: The phrase "the antics of the two men shown below is because" lacks clarity due to missing punctuation.
Conditional Tense: The last sentence needs minor adjustments for flow and clarity.

Here's the corrected version:

The bolded means it should then be Igbos alone, even before Tinubu was sworn in, insisting he should be prevented from becoming President?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 10:01am
Unperturbedpota:

Your insistence on polluting this forum with your bigoted, nonsensical, and extremely poor grammar is baffling. It's obvious to any reader that you are not a university graduate, so why not just type in Yoruba or Pidgin and spare us the pain of reading this illegible garbage you write?

Sentence Structure and Coherence:

The original content lacks clear structure, making it difficult to follow the writer's argument.
Some sentences are overly long and complex, making them difficult to read.

Verb Tense Consistency:

The text switches tenses, leading to confusion about the timeline of events.

Pronoun Usage:

Pronouns like "you" and "your" are used ambiguously, making it unclear who is being referred to.
The use of "lot" and "una" could be clarified for a wider audience.

Punctuation:

Punctuation is often missing or misused, making the text harder to read.
For example, there should be a comma after "Yet" in the second sentence.

Spelling and Word Choice:

Words like "witter" should be corrected to "Twitter."
Phrases like "na only una waka come" should be translated for clarity.

Clarity and Precision:

Some sentences are vague or redundant.
The argument could be presented more clearly and concisely.

Corrected Version:
It's ironic that you claim Igbos won't join protests and that Northerners are fully ready for the protests. Yet, using Nairaland as a measure of passionate interest in the so-called protest, who is more vocally pro-protest in this forum other than the Igbos?

Where are the voices from the South-South, Middle Belt, and Northern regions, besides yours? Are you the only ones involved?

You are not being smart or cautious in your thinking, and you are far too hasty.

Your desperate antics across various platforms, including here and on X (formerly Twitter), as well as other social media, already indicate to anyone skilled in basic psychological profiling who the troublemakers like Chinasa Michael will be if the protests occur.

Continue to portray yourselves with your rash, anarchic, and imprudent desperation.

Lol. ROFLMAO 🤣 Long time I've used that. Reveals the category of obsessed lunatic I am dealing with.

When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to have mentioned that I am not one several times in your posts including this one?

Inferiority complex has already made him announce I am a fake graduate when I no even finish primary school sef to even claim Uni graduate lol.

Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduates is not one or pretending to be one?

You pathetic and vindictive people aren't hard to read. When you feel inferiority complex towards others you envy, because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda.

Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 10:08am
WizardOfNG:

Lol. ROFLMAO 🤣 Long time I've used that. Reveals the category of obsessed lunatic I am dealing with.

When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to have mentioned that I am not one several times in your posts including this one?

Inferiority complex has already made him announce I am a fake graduate when I no even finish primary school sef to even claim Uni graduate lol.

Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduates is not one or pretending to be one?

You pathetic and vindictive people aren't hard to read. When you feel inferiority complex towards others you envy, because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda.

Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst.
undecided undecided undecided
Capitalization and Punctuation:

"Lol. ROFLMAO" should be "Lol. ROFLMAO." Add a period after "ROFLMAO."
"Long time I've used that" should be "It's been a long time since I've used that."
"When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to have mentioned that I am not one several times in your posts including this one?" This sentence is a bit confusing and needs clearer punctuation for readability.
"Inferiority complex has already made him announce I am a fake graduate when I no even finish primary school sef to even claim Uni graduate lol." needs punctuation for clarity.
"Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduates is not one or pretending to be one?" This sentence has subject-verb agreement issues and could be clearer.
"You pathetic and vindictive people aren't hard to read." should be "You pathetic and vindictive people are not hard to read."
"When you feel inferiority complex towards others you envy, because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda." needs punctuation for clarity.
"Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst." This sentence is mostly correct but could be slightly refined for clarity.

Subject-Verb Agreement:

"he is a graduates" should be "he is a graduate."
"reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst" needs a comma for clarity: "reading everything they write with a microscope, like a forensic analyst."

Clarity and Flow:

Some sentences are run-on and could be broken down for better clarity.
Ensure each idea is clearly separated to improve readability.

Corrected Version:

Lol. ROFLMAO. It's been a long time since I've used that. It reveals the category of obsessed lunatic I am dealing with.

When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to mention that I am not one several times in your posts, including this one?

Inferiority complex has already made you announce that I am a fake graduate when I didn't even finish primary school, let alone claim to be a university graduate. Lol.

Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduate is not one or is pretending to be one?

You pathetic and vindictive people are not hard to read. When you feel an inferiority complex towards others you envy because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda.

Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope, like a forensic analyst.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:13am
Unperturbedpota:

undecided undecided undecided
Capitalization and Punctuation:

"Lol. ROFLMAO" should be "Lol. ROFLMAO." Add a period after "ROFLMAO."
"Long time I've used that" should be "It's been a long time since I've used that."
"When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to have mentioned that I am not one several times in your posts including this one?" This sentence is a bit confusing and needs clearer punctuation for readability.
"Inferiority complex has already made him announce I am a fake graduate when I no even finish primary school sef to even claim Uni graduate lol." needs punctuation for clarity.
"Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduates is not one or pretending to be one?" This sentence has subject-verb agreement issues and could be clearer.
"You pathetic and vindictive people aren't hard to read." should be "You pathetic and vindictive people are not hard to read."
"When you feel inferiority complex towards others you envy, because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda." needs punctuation for clarity.
"Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst." This sentence is mostly correct but could be slightly refined for clarity.

Subject-Verb Agreement:

"he is a graduates" should be "he is a graduate."
"reading everything they write with a microscope like a forensic analyst" needs a comma for clarity: "reading everything they write with a microscope, like a forensic analyst."

Clarity and Flow:

Some sentences are run-on and could be broken down for better clarity.
Ensure each idea is clearly separated to improve readability.

Corrected Version:

Lol. ROFLMAO. It's been a long time since I've used that. It reveals the category of obsessed lunatic I am dealing with.

When did I tell you I am a graduate for you to mention that I am not one several times in your posts, including this one?

Inferiority complex has already made you announce that I am a fake graduate when I didn't even finish primary school, let alone claim to be a university graduate. Lol.

Do you sound sensible or balanced claiming someone who never told you he is a graduate is not one or is pretending to be one?

You pathetic and vindictive people are not hard to read. When you feel an inferiority complex towards others you envy because you appreciate they are clearly better than you, stalking them obsessively and pettily becomes your abiding agenda.

Again, get a life or a job. If you had a life and a job, you'd not have time to be stalking others and reading everything they write with a microscope, like a forensic analyst.

Mynd44
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

This guy has been attacking other members for no sensible reason.

This is politics section not literature section

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by ClearFlair: 10:33am
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

Dr. Who.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by 00FFT00(m): 10:43am
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

They are oppressed Nigerians. Those whose conscience cannot be purchased.

Every citizen has a right to protest, so take this to your paymaster, any attempt to repeat the victimization and repression of this basic right will spiral into civil unrest, the likes of which has not been witnessed in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Satan Goes To Church : As Ritualists Storm Abia Church, Abduct Prophetess' Daughter, Strangle Her, / Is Okonjo Iweala An Economic Hit Woman ? / Saraki’s Resignation Tears APC Senators Apart

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.