Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? (2733 Views)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:13pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:

Undentified people. They have refused to get police permission as well which will make it ilegal.

The police can never grant them the permission.

Na wetin we go take hook them be that

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by raskymonojendor: 10:15pm On Jul 15
helinues:

The police can never grant them the permission.

Na wetin we go take hook them be that

However a particular region (SE) have been the ones holding spaces on organizing the protest all over twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:16pm On Jul 15
raskymonojendor:

However a particular region (SE) have been the ones holding spaces on organizing the protest all over twitter.

Whoever people behind the planned protest, we are waiting for them.

Na for craziness to jam madness
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Goodvibes007: 10:18pm On Jul 15
yarimo:
Obidients are behind it just looking for a way to steal from innocent people in the name of protest. Criminals group of people
They are the ones all over social media shouting fire for fire. One was even bold enough to talk about letting Peter Obi escape to the UK, while they deal with leaders from other nation. 1966 all over again.

Due to nzogbu nzogbu, the guy go misyarn. We now know their true intention.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Nice2023(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:
I am personally not against the protest.

So far the protest is takimg place in Abuja, the North, the East, and some small pockets in the South-South.

Infact if I have my way, I will sponsor people to destroy Abia state government house, Zik Mausoleum, Second Niger Bridge, Emir of Kano palace, National Assembly, Peter Obi house in Abuja, Tinubu house in Abuja, Atiku house in Abuja, all the Senators/House of representatives houses in Abuja, and etc.

Peter Obi does not any house in Abuja or any where else apart from his state in Anambra.

So far the destruction is not in the South West and South South, I am 100% satisfied with the protest. Even if the protest will remove Tinubu and make Nigeria break up, I am very satisfied with it.

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Nice2023(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

So far the protest is takimg place in Abuja, the North, the East, and some small pockets in the South-South.

Infact if I have my way, I will sponsor people to destroy Abia state government house, Zik Mausoleum, Second Niger Bridge, Emir of Kano palace, National Assembly, Peter Obi house in Abuja, Tinubu house in Abuja, Atiku house in Abuja, all the Senators/House of representatives houses in Abuja, and etc.

So far the destruction is not in the South West and South South, I am 100% satisfied with the protest. Even if the protest will remove Tinubu and make Nigeria break up, I am very satisfied with it.

Peter Obi does not any house in Abuja or any where else apart from his state in Anambra
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:19pm On Jul 15
Goodvibes007:

They are the ones all over social media shouting fire for fire. One was even bold enough to talk about letting Peter Obi escape to the UK, while they deal with leaders from other nation. 1966 all over again.

The 1966 coup style.

We dey wait for them sha . It's good that you guys infiltrated their group meeting.

Enough evidence to nail them

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Goodvibes007: 10:20pm On Jul 15
helinues:

The 1966 coup style.

We dey wait for them sha . It's good that you guys infiltrated their group meeting.

Enough evidence to nail them
The guy out of talking too much mistakenly let out their intentions.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15
franchasofficia:
Good job bra, now let's talk about Biafra war or Igbo fake Jews grin

Is it true FFK bleep Ojuku wife Bianca until the poor Ojuku took ekuru from the demon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:24pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Is it true FFK bleep Ojuku wife Bianca until the poor Ojuku took ekuru from the demon?

I need to write your name down amongst the people who will no longer go to heaven again but ISS.

Ojukwu that is manhood is still living on?

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15
helinues:

I need to write your name down amongst the people who will no longer go to heaven again but ISS.

Ojukwu that is manhood is still living on?

grin

Abeg bro, I wan go Aljanna.

Ojuku ti gbekuru je lowo ebora. Ojuku manhood no dey live on at all, FFK don destroy the manhood completely.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:38pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

Ojuku ti gbekuru je lowo ebora. Ojuku manhood no dey live on at all, FFK don destroy the manhood completely.

Eyeskwu don buy market from you

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Proudlyomonna: 10:41pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Na so una dey fail Jamb exams

The only reason I stand against such protest at this time when the chief of all failures Tinubu don wreck everywhere with unlimited hunger is bcus I know that APC will surely get weak minded,uneducated people like your type to turn the protest into the Endsars madness. Aside that all man suppose fall out tell this FAILURE called Tinubu that he is making an almost irredeemable mess.

How sanity wan take come back into this Country with the level of rot and calamity wey Tinubu don cause for this Country??

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by phorget(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

And the SE had made it CLEAR that they are not joining any protest so keep looking for those protest organizers and dont forget to look towards those Ebinpawa miscreants.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 10:42pm On Jul 15
phorget:

And the SE had made it CLEAR that they are not joining any protest so keep looking for those protest organizers and dont forget to look towards those Ebinpawa miscreants.

But some people had a group meeting today where they confirmed their destructive protest

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Asgard13: 10:51pm On Jul 15
LegendHero:

All this yeye foolishness suppose don big pass you..

Pikin enter you .. you start to sing nursery rhymes... open mouth like imb..

Guy you don old for troll..

Allow am fir misfits

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by phorget(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15
helinues:

But some people had a group meeting today where they confirmed their destructive protest

Even if all igbos should choose to die today and a protest happens tomorrow I'm sure you all will still look for a way to rope them in.I have really come to understand your games and it doesn't come to me as a surprise,your antics are just in the open for all to see.
Like I always say, I really do wish this forum would one day host a one on one physical chat or debate whereby we can educate one another on things we dont know, Nigeria cant really survive with kind of mindsets you people are parading.

Hopefully one day we would be able to air our views in an interactive manner and perhaps we all would unlearn the destructive narratives that has been passed on to some of us.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by LegendHero(m): 10:57pm On Jul 15
Asgard13:

All this yeye foolishness suppose don big pass you..

Pikin enter you .. you start to sing nursery rhymes... open mouth like imb..

Guy you don old for troll..

Allow am fir misfits

Nursery rhyme for Ojuku or what?

How do you know I don old school ass trolling?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Nairalander248: 11:09pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Who sent you to look for the planners of the protest? Make day one come ooh, you will know they are people that are really hungry in the land. Hardship go touch garri and you think people go fold hands and watch you and and your pay master?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 11:11pm On Jul 15
Nairalander248:

Who sent you to look for the planners of the protest? Make day one come ooh, you will know they are people that are really hungry in the land. Hardship go touch garri and you think people go fold hands and watch you and and your pay master?

Speaking as somewhere while poverty is currently ravaging bah?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by pazienza(m): 12:02am
Iceberg3:
The northerners even got the protest fliers and banner written in the Hausa language but this fear fear human creature ain't got the balls to tackle them instead he be gossiping about the Igbos day and night,shior.

The entire south is thinking of ways how to make sure these trickish northerners don't hijack power and bring back their hegemony and oligarchy but these ronu people are just so ,wtf!!!!!!

What kinda human beings and creatures are these,for Christ's sake?!

Please edit that "entire south". No such thing exists.
Ndiigbo are not interested in any entire south stuff and we certainly don't care if North or South west is in power. It's immaterial to us at this point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Abufo: 1:32am
helinues:

mumu is trying to push the protest to ndigbo.........you are agent provocateur, the day you wastelanders will find what you are looking for in Ndigbo....that day una eyes go clear!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Spy360(m): 4:45am
helinues:

Then they should be ready to meet their Waterloo.

We go help them to locate the missing senses
The SE are the problems of this country. They encourage protest but on that day they will only be selling minerals and snacks to those protesting so that they can have strength to destroy things while they themselves will make their cool cash and go home. Igbo people too get sense. That's why we blame them for every protest.

Go look for work.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Spy360(m): 5:06am
LegendHero:

Can you tell us how Ojuku met his demise?
You are less sensible than I thought. See as person use your head.

And don't forget to add IPOB, in your post. Every Igbo is IPOB, every protester and obedient is IPOB. In fact if your daughter dare mention Obi, she is IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/8155195/fg-bought-100million-jet-while

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Jaylord12(m): 5:21am
helinues:

The northerners are not even interested in the protest.

Only the sore election losers which would be dealt with severely. The missing senses must be located by force

Do u live in the North?.....stop deceiving ursef..Igbo ppl are the least group of ppl who will want to protest..go fact check..I have lived-in the North for more 32years now,I can tell u categorically the Northerns are not pleased with the present government..Just watch ur back...

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Tranquillity360: 5:38am
helinues:

But the Arewa group just advised their people to stay out from any protest. Atiku or his supporters don't have any level in North
Igbo hater but you didn't see where hope uzodimma called south east people not to join.

You don't see where people in East always say they won't Join you yorubas and north in the protests.

You people have not started you dance of shame called protest but you have already indirectly linking Igbos to it.

Your hatred for Igbos will be your end.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Oldnairalanderb: 7:20am
Nice2023:

Peter Obi does not any house in Abuja or any where else apart from his state in Anambra
Good morning sir
. Please just to remind
You of our discussion. You can reach out to
Me here
okolijudith15@gmail.com
God bless you.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Blazebond(m): 7:30am
helinues:

People want to protest because bad governance and lack of transparency but vampires like you and your kinds are talking against it,what is really wrong with some you sef,are you not seeing the pathetic direction that this administration is leading the country to.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by pandax: 7:31am
helinues:

You and your government of the day should be worried, as this is a sign of disconnect between the people and their various leadership.

We the people are the ones behind the protest!. Imagine one-painter of beans is 9k and a crate of egg is 6k!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Beremx(f): 7:35am
LegendHero:

Askari ,Lagos is the bedrock of protests. There's no way Lagos and the whole of SW won't be part of it. Everyone who's affected by the hardship Tinubu brought will be part of the protest
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 7:41am
helinues:

Malevolent and violent Anarchists. Pure and simple. We know who they are. Like the Pastor who demanded Remi Tinubu poison her husband so Tinubu would not be sworn in as President.

In his dullardly mind, Obi would then be declared President instead.

They have been seeking the ousting of Tinubu even before the man was sworn in. Now they have shown their hand.

All that remains is for them to show their faces which will be impossible to hide if truly serious about moving ahead with the protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yar'adua - Order Of Mandamus? Falana Asks Court To Declare. . . / Fashola Plans Low Key Inauguration / Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila

Viewing this topic: Seun(m), Mynd44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.