Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,340 members, 7,891,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? (2703 Views)

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 7:45am
Beremx:
Askari ,Lagos is the bedrock of protests. There's no way Lagos and the whole of SW won't be part of it. Everyone who's affected by the hardship Tinubu brought will be part of the protest

Same Lagos still scarred by the antics of Chinasa Michael and co while Kanu was busy shouting for protestors to kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal and burn the State down?

We will see na. Sanwo Olu would have to be a fool to not know and prepare very well for the 'snowball effect' some are looking for.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 7:48am
helinues:

The police can never grant them the permission.

Na wetin we go take hook them be that

Thats the not so subtle point I made above. Even if thee police allow protests, 'close marking' would be so bad that the anarchists and hateful bigots behind the show will be very frustrated in the end as they will never gain what they really want to use the protest to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by EJEGBULEJE: 8:09am
helinues:
The South South people haven't shown any interest in any protest?

The Arewa group just warned their people not to be part of any protest.

Nothing like protest from SW people.

Who then are the people behind this protest?

Dey play,the Northerners are fully ready for the protest, go to TikTok,and other social media, and see, they Even modify the banner to accommodate their Major Challenge, which is Insecurity.

For the first time, the Northerners are even telling their religion leaders that if any Imam preached against the planned protest, they will drag him down from the pulpit, and deal with such Imam....
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:13am
WizardOfNG:

Thats the not so subtle point I made above. Even if thee police allow protests, 'close marking' would be so bad that the anarchists and hateful bigots behind the show will be very frustrated in the end as they will never gain what they really want to use the protest to achieve.

I deliberately ignored that part ni as it doesn't require Vuvuzela
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Error401: 8:14am
who are the poeple behinde ojota protest?

helinues:

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 8:15am
helinues:

Imagine how productive you have been able to monitor my activities on this forum.

A round of applause for you
Not only is your grammar extremely poor, but it also appears you are mentally unstable. Perhaps you are undergoing treatment at a psychiatric clinic? undecided

Improper Structure:

"Imagine how productive you have been able to monitor my activities on this forum." This sentence is slightly awkward and could be more clearly phrased to express the intended sarcasm.

Punctuation:
The statement "A round of applause for you" should be punctuated correctly to convey the sarcastic tone effectively.

Corrected Version
Imagine how productive you've been, monitoring my activities on this forum. A round of applause for you.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by helinues: 8:16am
Unperturbedpota:

Not only is your grammar extremely poor, but it also appears you are mentally unstable. Perhaps you are undergoing treatment at a psychiatric clinic? undecided

Improper Structure:

"Imagine how productive you have been able to monitor my activities on this forum." This sentence is slightly awkward and could be more clearly phrased to express the intended sarcasm.

Punctuation:
The statement "A round of applause for you" should be punctuated correctly to convey the sarcastic tone effectively.

Corrected Version
Imagine how productive you've been, monitoring my activities on this forum. A round of applause for you.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 8:16am
phantom:
Another thread has been opened by the chief Dreg of nairaland... 🤦🏾‍♂️

It seems the OP in question is not mentally stable. I have noticed his comments and threads always sound rather off the deep end.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 8:20am
WizardOfNG:

For one who is supposed to be a graduate, I must confess you write extremely poorly. I suspect you stopped all formal education after secondary school. undecided

Incorrect Grammar and Word Choice:
"Thats" should be "That's."
"thee" should be "the."
"close marking" is a bit unclear and could be rephrased for clarity.

Punctuation:
There should be a comma after "above."
There should be a comma after "protests."
"in the end" is better placed within commas for better readability.

Clarity and Conciseness:
The overall message could be made more concise and clear.

Corrected Version
That's the not-so-subtle point I made above. Even if the police allow protests, the "close marking" would be so intense that the anarchists and hateful bigots behind the show will be very frustrated in the end, as they will never achieve what they really want to use the protest to accomplish.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 8:22am
helinues:

grin cheesy

If you find your inability to write basic grammar humorous, then the loss is yours. Are you a university graduate? If yes, which institution? undecided
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Beremx(f): 8:22am
WizardOfNG:

Same Lagos still scarred by the antics of Chinasa Michael and co while Kanu was busy shouting for protestors to kill Tinubu, Sanwo Olu etal and burn the State down?

We will see na. Sanwo Olu would have to be a fool to not know and prepare very well for the 'snowball effect' some are looking for.
na you sabi o! Protest will take place in Lagos. You cannot stop it. Those of you trying to add ethnic sentiments in the protest, your plans won't work.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by DatNiggaDaz: 8:27am
LegendHero:
I am personally not against the protest.

So far the protest is takimg place in Abuja, the North, the East, and some small pockets in the South-South.

Infact if I have my way, I will sponsor people to destroy Abia state government house, Zik Mausoleum, Second Niger Bridge, Emir of Kano palace, National Assembly, Peter Obi house in Abuja, Tinubu house in Abuja, Atiku house in Abuja, all the Senators/House of representatives houses in Abuja, and etc.

So far the destruction is not in the South West and South South, I am 100% satisfied with the protest. Even if the protest will remove Tinubu and make Nigeria break up, I am very satisfied with it.

bla bla bla nonsense. grin

After voting & supporting the ruga master buhari back to back and topped it with a certificate clueless forger. It is now you see how foolish the capacity to reason have made you to start saying rubbish again & beating chest. grin grin
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Verbtips(m): 8:29am
helinues:

the remaining zonecheesy
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 8:34am
Beremx:
na you sabi o! Protest will take place in Lagos. You cannot stop it. Those of you trying to add ethnic sentiments in the protest, your plans won't work.

Protest can take place in Lagos. It just won't be what Kanu wannabes and anarchists, looking for excuses to topple "Yoruba Government", want it to be like or to achieve. Far from it. Let's wait and see.

You'll come back after the so-called protests, if it ever holds, and confess that you've learnt some new lessons about politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 8:37am
Unperturbedpota:

For one who is supposed to be a graduate, I must confess you write extremely poorly. I suspect you stopped all formal education after secondary school. undecided

Incorrect Grammar and Word Choice:
"Thats" should be "That's."
"thee" should be "the."
"close marking" is a bit unclear and could be rephrased for clarity.

Punctuation:
There should be a comma after "above."
There should be a comma after "protests."
"in the end" is better placed within commas for better readability.

Clarity and Conciseness:
The overall message could be made more concise and clear.

Corrected Version
That's the not-so-subtle point I made above. Even if the police allow protests, the "close marking" would be so intense that the anarchists and hateful bigots behind the show will be very frustrated in the end, as they will never achieve what they really want to use the protest to accomplish.

Flattering you spent like an hour of your worthless time analysing what I wrote but I'll advise you to take your drugs. You're slurring youe words and drooling.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Devil1Messenger: 8:42am
helinues:

Why u exclude SE?
SE has been warning their people openly not to ever join protest but u exclude them to create an agenda
Even imo state governor said openly that SE wont participate
But u still deliberately omit them to push ur agenda
What kind of hatred is this
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by SocialJustice: 8:47am
helinues:

Trying to sound like you are of any relevance in the government. If you like take this your character offline to spew same rubbish, you go take slaps when no be your own. Keep assuming.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 8:49am
EJEGBULEJE:

Dey play,the Northerners are fully ready for the protest, go to TikTok,and other social media, and see, they Even modify the banner to accommodate their Major Challenge, which is Insecurity.

For the first time, the Northerners are even telling their religion leaders that if any Imam preached against the planned protest, they will drag him down from the pulpit, and deal with such Imam....

Lol. You guys claim Igbos won't join protests and, according to you, "Northerners are fully ready for the protests".

Yet, using Nairaland as a test bed of passionate interest in the so-called protest, who is most vocally pro-protest in this forum other than Igbos?

Where are the SS, MB and Northern voices beside you lot? Abi na only una waka come?

You lot are not smart at all. You're not circumspect in thinking and far too rash.

Your desperate antics everywhere, here and on X
(formerly witter) plus all other social media platforms, already shows anyone good at even the basics of psychological profiling who the Chinasa Michael-type troublemakers will be if the protests hold.

Keep casting yourselves with your rash, anarchic and imprudent desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Beremx(f): 9:06am
WizardOfNG:

Protest can take place in Lagos. It just won't be what Kanu wannabes and anarchists, looking for excuses to topple "Yoruba Government", want it to be like or to achieve. Far from it. Let's wait and see.

You'll come back after the so-called protests, if it ever holds, and confess that you've learnt some new lessons about politics.
nobody is toppling any government. People are hungry and angry. They have the right to protest. What's so difficult in understanding that?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Ebigwei007: 9:13am
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah ibo people, they wan try their endsars nonsense again in lagos but this time nah shege dem go see
this your post is as irrelevant as that of ur fore fatherz, dnt let them spit on the floor when they see you.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by OfoIgbo: 9:14am
ShinnBet:

Their best location outside their SE is Abuja .

Why ?

Because in Abuja they won't face any clampdown .

If they try it anywhere outside their SE, especially in the SW and SS it will bounce back on them.

Nwokem, SW is alone. Stop trying to rope in SS into your coven.

The same SS you people worked hard to ensure that the first ever Nigerian president from the SS, never got a second term.

Keep the SS out of your mouth. That's obviously why your evil elders planned to add Ohaji-Egbema in Imo state, that currently has up to 90% of Nigeria's gas reserves, to the SS, so you can exploit it. It will never happen ma nigga grin grin
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by ogashman(m): 9:24am
helinues:

Bro Atiku no get level for north oo. May be Buhari or Kwankwanso

Atiku wey loss is polling unit when contesting again Buhari

Even as ur fellow agbado disagree with u..e still never show u say u dey lie.....kwankwaso get level pass Atiku but Atiku won him in the whole north......keep deceiving yourself
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 9:27am
Beremx:
nobody is toppling any government. People are hungry and angry. They have the right to protest. What's so difficult in understanding that?

Okay. You may be genuine and I will agree peaceful protests should be tolerated by all genuinely Democratic Government.

Now, can you tell me why it is Igbos, if they have no hidden agenda, who are most vocal and the biggest instigators online in support of this protest including on Nairaland?

Should protest noise not have a national spread everywhere to include on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 9:29am
WizardOfNG:

Flattering you spent like an hour of your worthless time analysing what I wrote but I'll advise you to take your drugs. You're slurring youe words and drooling.
It seems you never finished any formal education outside your secondary school. Can I suggest you type in Pidgin English, as it seems your limited cognitive ability is better suited to such colloquial forms of expression? You really are uncivilized, aren't you? undecided

Incorrect Grammar and Spelling:
"Flattering" should be "It's flattering."
"youe" should be "your."

Punctuation:
Add a period after "wrote."
Add a comma after "drugs."

Clarity and Conciseness:
The message should be more concise and clear.
undecided

Corrected Version
It's flattering you spent like an hour of your worthless time analyzing what I wrote, but I'll advise you to take your drugs. You're slurring your words and drooling.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 9:33am
WizardOfNG:

Okay. You may be genuine and I will agree peaceful protests should be tolerated by all genuinely Democratic Government.

Now, can you tell me why it is Igbos, if they have no hidden agenda, who are most vocal and the biggest instigators online in support of this protest including on Nairaland?

Should protest noise not have a national spread everywhere to include on social media?

Grammar and Word Choice:

"genuinely Democratic Government" should be "genuinely democratic governments."
"why it is Igbos" should be "why it is the Igbos."
"biggest instigators online in support of this protest" should be "biggest instigators online supporting this protest."
"Should protest noise not have a national spread everywhere to include on social media?" could be clearer as "Shouldn't the protest noise have a national spread, including on social media?"

Punctuation:

The first sentence could be split for better clarity.

Corrected Version
Okay, you may be genuine, and I agree that peaceful protests should be tolerated by all genuinely democratic governments.

Now, can you tell me why it is the Igbos, if they have no hidden agenda, who are the most vocal and the biggest instigators online supporting this protest, including on Nairaland?

Shouldn't the protest noise have a national spread, including on social media?
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Beremx(f): 9:38am
WizardOfNG:

because we are not blind supporters of Tinubu. We are going to join Sowore to protest. Wait till that day and see those who are going to protest.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by bdon12: 9:42am
helinues:

Which one be shut up there? I only asked a question, why are you getting aggressive?
U are talking crap.d only people not interested in this protest is SE n SS.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 9:43am
Unperturbedpota:

It seems you never finished any formal education outside your secondary school. Can I suggest you type in Pidgin English, as it seems your limited cognitive ability is better suited to such colloquial forms of expression? You really are uncivilized, aren't you? undecided

Incorrect Grammar and Spelling:
"Flattering" should be "It's flattering."
"youe" should be "your."

Punctuation:
Add a period after "wrote."
Add a comma after "drugs."

Clarity and Conciseness:
The message should be more concise and clear.
undecided

Corrected Version
It's flattering you spent like an hour of your worthless time analyzing what I wrote, but I'll advise you to take your drugs. You're slurring your words and drooling.

Lol. Get a life and a job. Trolling is for losers . Occupy your time with productive endeavours that will prevent you trolling. Douche.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by able20(m): 9:44am
helinues:

It's obvious that the SW people are organizing the protest.
Their brother has Destroyed the economy as president, they have to warn him
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 9:45am
WizardOfNG:

Lol. You guys claim Igbos won't join protests and, according to you, "Northerners are fully ready for the protests".

Yet, using Nairaland as a test bed of passionate interest in the so-called protest, who is most vocally pro-protest in this forum other that Igbos?

Where are the SS, MB and Northern voices beside you lot? Abi na only una waka come?

You lot are not smart at all. You're not circumspect in thinking and far too rash.

Your desperate antics everywhere, here and on X
(formerly witter) plus all other social media platforms, already shows anyone good at even the basics of psychological profiling who the Chinasa Michael-type troublemakers will be if the protests hold.

Keep casting yourselves with your rash, anarchic and imprudent desperation.

Your insistence on polluting this forum with your bigoted, nonsensical, and extremely poor grammar is baffling. It's obvious to any reader that you are not a university graduate, so why not just type in Yoruba or Pidgin and spare us the pain of reading this illegible garbage you write?

Sentence Structure and Coherence:

The original content lacks clear structure, making it difficult to follow the writer's argument.
Some sentences are overly long and complex, making them difficult to read.

Verb Tense Consistency:

The text switches tenses, leading to confusion about the timeline of events.

Pronoun Usage:

Pronouns like "you" and "your" are used ambiguously, making it unclear who is being referred to.
The use of "lot" and "una" could be clarified for a wider audience.

Punctuation:

Punctuation is often missing or misused, making the text harder to read.
For example, there should be a comma after "Yet" in the second sentence.

Spelling and Word Choice:

Words like "witter" should be corrected to "Twitter."
Phrases like "na only una waka come" should be translated for clarity.

Clarity and Precision:

Some sentences are vague or redundant.
The argument could be presented more clearly and concisely.

Corrected Version:
It's ironic that you claim Igbos won't join protests and that Northerners are fully ready for the protests. Yet, using Nairaland as a measure of passionate interest in the so-called protest, who is more vocally pro-protest in this forum other than the Igbos?

Where are the voices from the South-South, Middle Belt, and Northern regions, besides yours? Are you the only ones involved?

You are not being smart or cautious in your thinking, and you are far too hasty.

Your desperate antics across various platforms, including here and on X (formerly Twitter), as well as other social media, already indicate to anyone skilled in basic psychological profiling who the troublemakers like Chinasa Michael will be if the protests occur.

Continue to portray yourselves with your rash, anarchic, and imprudent desperation.
Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by WizardOfNG: 9:47am
Beremx:
because we are not blind supporters of Tinubu. We are going to join Sowore to protest. Wait till that day and see those who are going to protest.

The bolded means it should then be Igbos alone, even before Tinubu was sworn in, insisting he should be prevented from becoming President?

I suppose you will tell me the antics of the two men shown below is because "we are not blind supporters of Tinubu".

We will see who will protest. If the protest goes ahead to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The People Behind The Planned Protest? by Unperturbedpota: 9:48am
WizardOfNG:

Lol. Get a life and a job. Trolling is for losers . Occupy your time with productive endeavours that will prevent you trolling. Douche.

Are you resorting to personal attacks and insults now? Is that what you are doing? I correct your terrible grammar for the benefit of the children here. I only correct the nonsense grammar you write so that the young children here won't think that the rubbish an old man like you writes is proper grammar.

Sentence Structure and Coherence:

The original content is composed of short, abrupt sentences that make it sound choppy and less formal.
It would benefit from a more coherent and structured approach.

Punctuation:

Punctuation is generally correct but could be improved for better readability.

Spelling and Word Choice:

Words like "endeavours" are correctly spelled in British English, but in American English, it would be "endeavors."

Tone:
The tone is overly harsh and informal. It could be more polite and constructive.

Corrected Version:
You should find a more meaningful activity and get a job. Trolling is unproductive and often considered a waste of time. Engage in productive endeavors that can prevent you from trolling. Please be more constructive in your interactions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okotie Speaks On Relationship With Satan / Amokachi’s Brother Murdered In Kaduna: Saharareporter / Jos Church Attack:suicide Bomber,cocin Member -dfence Hq.

Viewing this topic: Rexymania(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.