Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? (17091 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / I Can't Speak My Native Language. Is It A Crime? / I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Aug 17
Hausa and Ibo

5 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Saint99: 5:05pm On Aug 17
Italian, I like the sound.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by rolams(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17
English

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by AmericanIdiot(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
All these ones wey dey mention hausa
Something dey worry una?
U wan dey speak aboki language?🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by CloudResident(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
French
Chinese
Arab in no particular order.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
English
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by brainhgeek(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
Spanish, Deutsch, Italian, Mandarin, Hebrew, Arabic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Richtaiwo: 5:07pm On Aug 17
Arabic and fulfulde (fulani language). The sound of French does not appeal to me, I'm okay with English.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by RightChanneI: 5:07pm On Aug 17
I wish to speak bala blu bula ba but I found it difficult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Ennybouy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
Spanish.
It's time to learn it.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by osuofia2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17
Fulffude Aka Fulani
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by ebubenmuo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17
FaceTanke:
Hausa

Zo nkoya Maka arewachi

2 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Fash20: 5:10pm On Aug 17
Arabic, German

3 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Sapasenator: 5:11pm On Aug 17
I love Spanish language. I am currently learning French and will take Spanish next.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Babatwo2: 5:11pm On Aug 17
Okene, igbira language in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Cocolatti(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17
It has to be SPANISH for me.

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Leemzyy(f): 5:11pm On Aug 17
Mariangeles:
Hausa. I'd love to learn it so that I can be full blooded wazobia. cheesy
Also, fluent Spanish because I find the language fascinating.
come let me teach you hausa,then you should teach me igbo biko

3 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by correctguy101(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17
Humans sef...

Wetin dey language wey pesin dey love?

No be just to pass a message from all the chaotic jargons within thoughts? Or is it something else?cheesy

Make we hia word abeg...
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Nwagukosy: 5:12pm On Aug 17
Zee0007:
Many of us have that one language we see people speak and we can't, but we love the language.

What is that language?

Hindi, Arabic

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Starberg(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17
French ( for Japa)
German ( for Japa)
Phonics ( for Japa)
Hausa ( to buy things cheap) they like it when you are not from their tribe but speak it fluently.
Igbo ( to know when they are abusing me) they can abuse in their language but they are nice people.
Urhobo ( to see free puna)
Arabic ( to be able to get a job even if I am not a Muslim).

I am a Yoruba, I don't even know how the language has benefitted me. Anyway, Yoruba is a heavenly language that God will use to judge the world on the last day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17
French
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Leemzyy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17
Richtaiwo:
Arabic and fulfulde (fulani language). The sound of French does not appeal to me, I'm okay with English.
I am fluent in all these you mention oo apart from french sha

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Ipobfraud: 5:14pm On Aug 17
I want to be able to speak in tongues when lady is giving me head and licking my black blokus😂

Zee0007:
Many of us have that one language we see people speak and we can't, but we love the language.

What is that language?
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Leemzyy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17
I am hausa/fulani but i will really love to speak igbo,biko who will come and teach his baby darlinggrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Upada(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17
[center][/center][quote author=Zee0007 post=130988523]Many of us have that one language we see people speak and we can't, but we love the language.

What is that language? Yoruba]
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Theama(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17
Maybe Spanish.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by YoungLionken(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17
Spanish, I don't know but I prefer Spanish more, than French. Same way I prefer the Queens English to the Americas...
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by tydi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17
Agbado language but can't see nada to chew

4 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Bitterkola100: 5:16pm On Aug 17
Yoruba.
The universal language of music and love.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Shikena(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17
Hausa, Igbo, Fulfulde, Spanish.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Upada(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17
Yoruba

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Theama(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17
felong:
Tongues. I really like it but I can't speak it. I want someone to teach me.

Teaching tongues keh? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother / Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook / Happy Mother's Day

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.