Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:56 AM

What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? (17089 Views)

That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / I Can't Speak My Native Language. Is It A Crime? / I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by folake4u(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17
Spanish.
Korean.
Igbo.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by folake4u(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17
Maliklito:
SQL grin grin

My gawd.😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17
Maxtipulation:

So you're Igbo geh?

Boya, boya not. 🤔
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Omoawoke: 7:13pm On Aug 17
Starberg:
French ( for Japa)
German ( for Japa)
Phonics ( for Japa)
Hausa ( to buy things cheap) they like it when you are not from their tribe but speak it fluently.
Igbo ( to know when they are abusing me) they can abuse in their language but they are nice people.
Urhobo ( to see free puna)
Arabic ( to be able to get a job even if I am not a Muslim).

I am a Yoruba, I don't even know how the language has benefitted me. Anyway, Yoruba is a heavenly language that God will use to judge the world on the last day .

I’ve heard this statement often from one person I know, the person is a Yoruba from Kogi

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Omoawoke: 7:15pm On Aug 17
Blue3k:
Japanese. I could watch anime without subtitles and won't have to wait for English release.

That Japanese language sweet die for their anime

Yare yare cheesy

Ora

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Bimpe29: 7:21pm On Aug 17
Arabic.

Then HAUSA.

1 Like

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Mirasteel: 7:27pm On Aug 17
Spanish
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by codesport(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17
Igbo
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by igborilla: 7:29pm On Aug 17
I hate igbo language. tongue
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Allwell96: 7:30pm On Aug 17
Yoruba
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Hapempem: 7:38pm On Aug 17
Hausa and French
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Kingmadiba2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17
For me it gats to be korean

Maybe because I watch lots of k-drama
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by achillesfoot(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17
Swahili
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Abee79(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17
The day I know how to speak Spanish eh? It's over for you'al. Everything, I'll just answer in Espanol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by dfrost: 7:50pm On Aug 17
walozanga:

Because of suya

And onions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17
Hausa
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by ukaface(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17
I go mention 4
Igbo: I need some brushing up
Esan
French
Spanish
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Aug 17
Mariangeles:

I'll consider your offer. cheesy
Excellent 👌
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Omoawoke: 8:12pm On Aug 17
Bimpe29:
Arabic.

Then HAUSA.

Of course, you must choose Arabic, your masters. What religion will do to people’s head has no limit.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by doncartel: 8:13pm On Aug 17
I speak Igbo and English. I’m trying to add French and Congolese Lingala.

Bolingo na’ayo dombolo mobima soukous makossa awilo logomba mukulu kinshasa.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by AkanmuKehinde(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17
Chinese and spanish
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by ihavesense: 8:21pm On Aug 17
toluleke:
Hausa and speaking in tongues shocked
You are playing with fire.
Everything is not cruise.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Bobage16(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17
I'll love to learn Yoruba, I love the language, maybe because most musicians here use it
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by Bobage16(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17
Ur Brain carry capital letter, 10g network
PrettyRX:
French o cry cry Making progress sha
Maybe Hausa to buy cheap foodstuff. Smart move grin
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:26pm On Aug 17
felong:
Tongues. I really like it but I can't speak it. I want someone to teach me.
SPEAKING IN TONGUES CANT BE TAUGHT BECAUSE IT IS NOT AN ORGANISE LANGUAGE.
you are to speak as the spirit leads you.
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by mrdino(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17
Zee0007:
Many of us have that one language we see people speak and we can't, but we love the language.

What is that language?

French
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by samijet: 8:30pm On Aug 17
For local language I prefer hausa.

I like Chinese language so much but learning Igbo language is an added advantage base on my state of residence.

I speak Yoruba fluently
Re: What's That Language You Love But Can't Speak? by temitope23(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17
Zee0007:
Many of us have that one language we see people speak and we can't, but we love the language.

What is that language?

Igbo Language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother / Parents Learn Of Daughter’s Death On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.