Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum (18995 Views)

Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 5:24pm On Jul 22
Holluwhakemmy:
Me ooo, the experience is that you will see clearly with it from far
and with the lense you can even see beyond 2027 that obituary is not coming
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 5:27pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

I don’t wrestle with tribal 🐽

Now entertain me.

Did you fill any form to choose the tribe you were born into?

yes any problem about that?
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
yes any problem about that?

Did you choose the tribe you were born into?
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by YouAreNobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22
D3rd:
Who gave them C of O and allowed them to build in the first place

Hope there will be compensation for documented property owners.

May Lagos not happen to our properties.

Amen

The last thing I would do is to buy or build a property in Lagos. I buy in other SW states but never lagos because the people who will give you building approval will still be the same people who will come and demolish it
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by jamafa: 5:34pm On Jul 22
hammer567:
SINCE TINUBU LOST ELECTION, HE HAS BEEN DEMOLISHING PEOPLE HOME IN LAGOS.

CHILDREN HAVE BEEN LEFT HOMELESS, AND ALL THIS WILL BE AFFECTING THEIR SCHOOL.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL NIGERIANS TO PUT A PERMANENT FULL STOP TO THE EVIL CALLED TINUBU.

IT MUST BE PERMANENT.

Tribalism kpai you.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Diligence: 5:35pm On Jul 22
Real Estate in Lagos is SCAM with govt's criminal silence, nay approvals, waiting for innocent victims to spend before coming for wanton destruction.

Sanwo-Olu c'est PAD Point And Destroy Guv of the year!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 5:40pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

l can see that you are jobless and idle,at the same time you have nothing meaniful to say
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by dkidd: 5:41pm On Jul 22
Chai!
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
l can see that you are jobless and idle,at the same time you have nothing meaniful to say

This shameless tribalist cannot answer a simple question that will expose his foolishness 😂

Answer the question and display your folly to the world. Be a man, don’t dodge the question!
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by stacyadams: 5:49pm On Jul 22
cheesy before 2027 the likes of useless hellanus will be the ones canvassing for any other party apart from apc
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 5:54pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

This shameless tribalist cannot answer a simple question that will expose his foolishness 😂

Answer the question and display your folly to the world. Be a man, don’t dodge the question!
you are very foolish, what did tribe got to do with the conversation? You are behaving like a toddler grow up boy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by christistruth01: 5:55pm On Jul 22
lexy2014:

you have not answered the questions.

1. if they cant bribe their way thru after developing the property, why would they be able to bribe their way thru when developing the property?

2. what stops the LASG officials that turn up to stop the building of the structures from actually stopping the building of the structures?

How did your State Governor solve the problem please tell us so Lagos can Copy his own Solution

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by ufotunang: 5:56pm On Jul 22
Why did you not do all of this in your 1st tenure as governor...you have won your 2nd tenure and now maltreating lagosians..it's a pity
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
you are very foolish, what did tribe got to do with the conversation? You are behaving like a toddler grow up boy

Fool! why did you call me Okoro, then quote Abia and the South East when you mentioned me?

celestineteryim:
okoro start the protest in your 5 plot and erosion ravage region first

celestineteryim:
shot up that gutter, your lord and savior messiah otti is feeding fat with millions of naira but can't paid 30k minimum wage to you his useless and hopeless supporters zombies, are you different from happy slave?

Now be brave enough and answer my question.

DID YOU CHOOSE THE TRIBE YOU WERE BORN INTO?

You bring up tribal slurs and now start asking “what has tribe got to do with the conversation”
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Barzinime(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22
Now look your comparison, then ask yourself, is there any sense in my skull?
hammer567:

THE SAME WAY NIGERDELTA OIL BELONG TO NIGERIANS.

IGBO GAS BELONG TO NIGERIANS.

LAGOS STATE BELONG TO NIGERIANS.

ABUJA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS.

THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ONE NIGERIA.

U SHARE NOT A GREEDY BASTARD PARASITE BIGOT.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by xperiencelove(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22
lexy2014:

if they cant bribe their way thru after developing the property, why would they be able to bribe their way thru when developing the property?

what stops the LASG officials that turn up to stop the building of the structures from actually stopping the building of the structures?

Did you actually read through the body of the news? If yes, how did you manage to skip "we have issued notices, stop work orders have also been served, despite that, they kept at it, continued with their work";
"four contravention notices had earlier been served on the illegal occupants"
?

Haven't you see stop work notices on ongoing buildings in every nook and cranny of this country and the owners just overlook it?
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Jul 22
xperiencelove:

Did you actually read through the body of the news? If yes, how did you manage to skip "we have issued notices, stop work orders have also been served, despite that, they kept at it, continued with their work";
"four contravention notices had earlier been served on the illegal occupants"
?

Haven't you see stop work notices on ongoing buildings in every nook and cranny of this country and the owners just overlook it?
It is well.

Did you actually read these questions and understood them?

if they cant bribe their way thru after developing the property, why would they be able to bribe their way thru when developing the property?

what stops the LASG officials that turn up to stop the building of the structures from actually stopping the building of the structures?
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Jul 22
christistruth01:

How did your State Governor solve the problem please tell us so Lagos can Copy his own Solution

That still leaves these questions unanswered.

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Laple0541(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22
ednut1:
To invest in Nigeria ehn.

So building in inappropriate place is now an investment? Even in developed world, when flooding becomes an issue, obstacles on it ways are the first target before anything else.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by tamdun: 6:22pm On Jul 22
tefishy:
Who gave them approval in the first place. undecided
How did you know they have approval ?
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Jagaban2012: 6:27pm On Jul 22
Ibo people go soon come on socials media ....start their gaslighting tricks ....saying. ....

Yoruba people don collect all their property ..wey dey. Ajah....

Yeye people.....

Eni kuure
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 6:30pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Fool! why did you call me Okoro, then quote Abia and the South East when you mentioned me?

Now be brave enough and answer my question.

You bring up tribal slurs and now start asking “what has tribe got to do with the conversation”

my tribe is none of your business,my stand still remains that you are an okoro, is obvious you can't deny that fact
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
my tribe is none of your business,my stand still remains that you are an okoro, is obvious you can't deny that fact

This tribal coward. So people from the middle belt also bear Okoro Abi?

Back to the question.

Answer the question and display your foolishness for all to see.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22
Bubu4Sea:

Why force people to be with you, when they don't want to be with you?
why force ikwerre people to be with you when they don't want to be with you... Please don't be a hypocrite because i still remember ikwerre people telling you people that they are not from your zone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by mapet: 6:37pm On Jul 22
Worryingly:
What I always ask is this. Where were these government agencies when all these "illegal structures" were being erected?

Approval or no approval, why were they allowed to build in the first place?

You cant see someone committing a crime.and turn a blind eye only to later come to enforce the law

It's easier to lay the blame on the "Agencies" or Govt. but the truth is that the people involved knew the risks of the illegal activities they embarked upon from the beginning.

1. They start actual building without a building approval
2. They collude with unscrupulous surveyors who help them doctor ("fly"wink coordinates, so that on their application papers, it would look like the applied area is legit. Now this has probably reduced because the process is ditigalized
3. They try to play the long game- bribe inspectors, buy time while accelerating work on the project, initimidate inspectors with Omo-Oniles who physically attack govt inspectors. The quickly occupy the building. Now an inspector cannot carry out further checks, when people have moved in....

If we all learn to do the right thing, follow due process, don't give nor take bribes, we won't have this recurrent issues.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 6:53pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

This tribal coward. So people from the middle belt also bear Okoro Abi?

Back to the question.

Answer the question and display your foolishness for all to see.
hahahaha am just laughing at your foolishness grin grin ;Das far as am concerned this question is useless as obituary and LP supporters
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
hahahaha am just laughing at your foolishness grin grin ;Das far as am concerned this question is useless as obituary and LP supporters

So you see how foolish you have been your entire life investing your energy in tribalism knowing fully well you never chose the tribe you were born into.

But if you insist otherwise, answer the harmless question.

Tribalists are worse than brainless monkeys.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 7:17pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

So you see how foolish you have been your entire life investing your energy in tribalism knowing fully well you never chose the tribe you were born into.

But if you insist otherwise, answer the harmless question.

Tribalists are worse than brainless monkeys.
is that how you go about asking people irrelevant questions on a faceless forum? Just convince me that you are not foolish
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
is that how you go about asking people irrelevant questions on a faceless forum? Just convince me that you are not foolish

Ah the brainless tribalist is back.

Let’s see if the coward can answer the question.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Fearyourcreator: 7:23pm On Jul 22
Worryingly:
What I always ask is this. Where were these government agencies when all these "illegal structures" were being erected?

Approval or no approval, why were they allowed to build in the first place?

You cant see someone committing a crime.and turn a blind eye only to later come to enforce the law
The people building it are more corrupt than the government officials... Na them go beg them to collect bribe ... Them go collect am too ... Both na thief so ... The later get future problem...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu / The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt / Lawyer condemns new Lagos law legalising ‘foundation fee’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.