Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum (18998 Views)

Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
and with the lense you can even see beyond 2027 that obituary is not coming
Yes ooooooo No space for Agulu Candidate Tinubu till 2031🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by viodemus: 7:29pm On Jul 22
It is clear, land and many long term businesses in Nigeria, is a no go venture. I don't have a problem with it, is just that they didn't give any warning earlier. Nigeria is gone, dashed hopes everywhere.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 7:35pm On Jul 22
quote author=OkCornel post=131091811]

Ah the brainless tribalist is back.

DID YOU CHOOSE THE TRIBE YOU WERE BORN INTO?

Let’s see if the coward can answer the question.[/quote]thank God you know that am tribalist because I will keep on saying the truth, if you are pain find a nearby transformer and do the needful nincompoop
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:

thank God you know that am tribalist because I will keep on saying the truth, if you are pain find a nearby transformer and do the needful nincompoop

You will keep on saying the truth?

Oya don’t be a coward. Answer this simple question.

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by MasterTeeUSA: 8:16pm On Jul 22
One advice I can give anyone looking into housing in any state. Buy a very old house with proper documents, use those documents to get newer documents. Then renovate or raze to the ground. It is so hard these days to know if any vacant land is even surveyed right not to talk of having proper documents. I've done the above and also made sure I have the right C of O for a new vacant land I bought 15yrs ago...I wont buy a new land now ....anywhere. Even buying inside an Estate is not safe...even the lawyers that will guarantee your purchase are all in on the fraud. Good luck.

nlfpmod:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/07/22/okun-ajah-waterfront-scheme-lagos-serves-over-200-property-owners-notices/#google_vignette
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 8:18pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

You will keep on saying the truth?

Oya don’t be a coward. Answer this simple question.

to me the question is useless no need answering it
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
to me the question is useless no need answering it

I don’t expect anything less from a coward.

Tribalism is stupid and a waste of your existence.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 8:30pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

I don’t expect anything less from a coward.

Tribalism is stupid and a waste of your existence.

shot up okoro claiming middle belt, nothing concerned me with your tribe if you like be a Somali citizen non of my business
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
shot up okoro claiming middle belt, nothing concerned me with your tribe if you like be a Somali citizen non of my business

Brainless broke arse tribalist.

Now let’s see if you have some courage to answer this question.

You go scream and quote me tire. Fools like you will japa and start blaming the white man o for racism when they maltreat you, whilst you are doing same thing to your fellow country man.

You are a hopeless fool. Answer the question and see how you have wasted your life on tribalism.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by baralatie(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22
Where be okun ajah again?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22
Abeg which one is ministry of waterfront again
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22
So the ministry of physical planning has limited powers or what

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by Jonjam269: 8:47pm On Jul 22
hammer567:
SINCE TINUBU LOST ELECTION, HE HAS BEEN DEMOLISHING PEOPLE HOME IN LAGOS.

CHILDREN HAVE BEEN LEFT HOMELESS, AND ALL THIS WILL BE AFFECTING THEIR SCHOOL.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL NIGERIANS TO PUT A PERMANENT FULL STOP TO THE EVIL CALLED TINUBU.

IT MUST BE PERMANENT.
IPOB cannibals and terrorists locking you down every Monday is not affecting school and education?
Tribal bigot and hypocrite!
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 8:53pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Brainless broke arse tribalist.

Now let’s see if you have some courage to answer this question.

You go scream and quote me tire. Fools like you will japa and start blaming the white man o for racism when they maltreat you, whilst you are doing same thing to your fellow country man.

You are a hopeless fool. Answer the question and see how you have wasted your life on tribalism.

zombie you go ask tire
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
zombie you go ask tire

Devolved ape.

Shameless tribalist
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 9:07pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Devolved ape.

Shameless tribalist
useless baboon l don't know
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
my father is a useless baboon l don't know

Ah we are getting somewhere gradually.

No wonder you’ve been acting like a starved aggressive baboon since you quoted me.

You didn’t choose the tribe you were born into, but you keep attacking others based on their tribe.

I wonder why most people with single digit IQ end up being hopeless tribalists.

Dem born you throway? 🤔
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 10:03pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Ah we are getting somewhere gradually.

No wonder you’ve been acting like a starved aggressive baboon since you quoted me.

You didn’t choose the tribe you were born into, but you keep attacking others based on their tribe.

I wonder why most people with single digit IQ end up being hopeless tribalists.

Dem born you throway? 🤔

na you them born out of wedlock nah
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
na my papa them born out of wedlock nah

Very good, I like as you dey confess dey go.

Frustrated hungry tribalist.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 10:13pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Very good, I like as you dey confess dey go.

Frustrated hungry tribalist.
l hope am entertaining you since you are jobless
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
l hope am entertaining you since you are jobless

Yes, you are doing a great job as an entertaining ape.

As a reward, I will toss you some left over food when I’ve had my fill.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by stanluiz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22
jaxxy:
Lagos state government and land wahala/controversy. Over 200 properties built and u say without approval?? undecided
I swear!!

Lagos is the last place I will build a house or buy a property. I can't even try it. Is very risky!!

Tomorrow, one clown in the Lagos State government will demolished your property using one useless excuse.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 10:22pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Yes, you are doing a great job as an entertaining ape.

As a reward, I will toss you some left over food when I’ve had my fill.
you that is hungry like a chipanzee you are talking of leftovers
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
my mother that is hungry like a chipanzee you are talking of leftovers

Don’t worry, I’ll find something for her too.

Must have really been hard for a baboon and chimpanzee to raise you.

Hopeless poverty stricken tribalist
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
useless zombies

Why are you screaming your family name over my mentions? 😕
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by xperiencelove(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22
lexy2014:

Did you actually read these questions and understood them?

if they cant bribe their way thru after developing the property, why would they be able to bribe their way thru when developing the property? Who told you or show you a document that approved the land to them or are you the one that collected the bribes f rom them?

what stops the LASG officials that turn up to stop the building of the structures from actually stopping the building of the structures? So the staff of that ministry should be parading that axis everyday or weekly and abandone other places of the state just to check if construction is still ongoing even after a notice has been posted on the said buildings?

The sad reality is if you are employed in that ministry, you can't do better than those you are castigating. It is well.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by chuose2: 10:52pm On Jul 22
PortHarcourtcit:
why force ikwerre people to be with you when they don't want to be with you... Please don't be a hypocrite because i still remember ikwerre people telling you people that they are not from your zone...
We want to be with our tribe people, so we want to join the rest of Igbos
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22
chuose2:

We want to be with our tribe people, so we want to join the rest of Igbos
that is the more reason you must stay in Nigeria because Nigeria wants to unite all the tribes in Nigeria... grin hypocrite...
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 10:57pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

Why are you screaming your family name over my mentions? 😕
but you are still the zombie nothing change
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
but my parents are still the zombie nothing change

I agree with you, your parents are zombies.

Hungry poverty stricken tribalist
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by celestineteryim: 11:04pm On Jul 22
OkCornel:

I agree with you, your parents are zombies.

Hungry poverty stricken tribalist
useless boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu / The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt / Lawyer condemns new Lagos law legalising ‘foundation fee’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.