Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum (18995 Views)

Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by OkCornel(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22
celestineteryim:
useless boy

Stupid tribalist
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jul 23
xperiencelove:

The sad reality is if you are employed in that ministry, you can't do better than those you are castigating. It is well.

1. Did you actually read these questions and understood them?

2. If they cant bribe their way thru after developing the property, why would they be able to bribe their way thru when developing the property?

3. what stops the LASG officials that turn up to stop the building of the structures from actually stopping the building of the structures?
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:43am On Jul 23
That Okun ajah side is a total crap...

I remember when I visited one beach like that for one birthday get-together, omoh, come see their road... undecided

The entire of that community needs demolition and reformation...

Stupid government was aware of that area before allowing residential properties for there before...
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by chuose2: 12:23am On Jul 24
PortHarcourtcit:
that is the more reason you must stay in Nigeria because Nigeria wants to unite all the tribes in Nigeria... grin hypocrite...
We are leaving and there is nothing u can do about it
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:00am On Jul 24
chuose2:

We are leaving and there is nothing u can do about it
then go and leave us alone... We the ikwerre people will not and will never join any Biafruad... You claim to be tied in a country and you want other people who does not want to join you? Hypocrite... That's why you will not be the president of Nigeria and you will not also leave Nigeria... Unperturbedpota please advise this young man to jettison his alleged plan to secede from Nigeria...
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by chuose2: 9:06pm On Jul 25
PortHarcourtcit:
then go and leave us alone... We the ikwerre people will not and will never join any Biafruad... You claim to be tied in a country and you want other people who does not want to join you? Hypocrite... That's why you will not be the president of Nigeria and you will not also leave Nigeria... Unperturbedpota please advise this young man to jettison his alleged plan to secede from Nigeria...
You are not Ikwerre, we shall leave with Biafrans.
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:59am On Jul 26
chuose2:

You are not Ikwerre, we shall leave with Biafrans.

are you from ikwerre? Tell me your community and I'll tell you more about your village...
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by chuose2: 3:15am On Jul 26
PortHarcourtcit:
are you from ikwerre? Tell me your community and I'll tell you more about your village...
you tell me your clan
Re: Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:44am On Jul 26
chuose2:

you tell me your clan
Rumuekpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building A 6bedroom Duplex In A Half Plot (waterlogged) @enugu / The Making Of A "Cute" 5 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt / Lawyer condemns new Lagos law legalising ‘foundation fee’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.