Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:35 AM

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School (58087 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Nonexisting1: 8:17pm On Jul 25
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.
A legend spotted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Tempulated: 8:17pm On Jul 25
HgsMediaPlus:

See that one big breast grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Artscollection: 8:18pm On Jul 25
Nothing you want tell me

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Fatbam003: 8:18pm On Jul 25
Two things are involved in basketmouth voice

4 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Bitterkola100: 8:20pm On Jul 25
Damn, i remember the corper guy at the school i wrote my waec in a village in edo state, baba dey knack knack the small small secondary school girls wetin no good, baba knacked the mum of one of the male student, the kid had to attack the corper with junior confra boys.

The matter was resolved by the owner of the school, who himself was also a bad guy.

Sir j. tall, muscular and very handsome igbo guy, anywhere you are, you are a legend sir.

9 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Federalis: 8:20pm On Jul 25
They are going to miss the d***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by harmargedon: 8:20pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

I know what's on your mind. Let's wait for someone brave enough to say it.
their Puna don humble

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by dfrost: 8:20pm On Jul 25
Nicepoker:
You sure say dude wasn't their service provider? grin

MTN,Glo, 9mobile or Airtel?

5 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Minjim: 8:21pm On Jul 25
How come only female students were crying

5 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by GENES11S: 8:21pm On Jul 25
In his defense, Pedophiles don't do this kind of things in public.

They may even be the most strict person. And girls don't feel free with such people. You will notice it on their faces.

It is normal. Though he should have handled it better since they are girls.

Similar situation happened during my send off.

Some of my students, I will never forget till I die.

The school was situated in a very remote area. Most corp members sent there relocated immediately after seeing the condition there.

For 1 year I served there, there was no light (NEPA).

I applied for relocation just like every other corp members but I saw my own light in the eyes of the children and decided to stay.

All of the students thought mathematics and physics were very hard until they met me.

About few months in, the principal said the school will go for mathematics competition. They asked me to select the best students.

I made my selection and gave the list to the principal.

These students were so scared of the competition, it was as if they were going to die.

I told them not to worry. There were some really brilliant students amongst them.

But they did not know it themselves because they have never really had a math & physics teacher who knows the subjects.

Long story short, my little warriors entered the Hall scared but came out as lions and lioness.

They tore through the questions like it was nothing. Lucky enough most of the questions were what I just thought them.

It was one of the proudest moment of my life. From that day, I dedicated more time to teach these awesome kids the best way I can.

After 1 year, it was time for me to go. The school wanted to retain me, the students pleaded but the answer was NO.
I explained to them what I have setup for myself and why I had to go.

It was a sad and happy day, emotions were flying here and there.

I returned a year later as promised to greet them and see how they were doing. It was even more emotional.

I never for once abuse or even thought of abusing my position. They treated me like the best person they have met, and I did the same for them.

So these things happens, not everyone is a pervert. Everything is not about sex. Sex is overrated and short lived.

There are some joy in this life that is everlasting.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by jayce232: 8:23pm On Jul 25
Omoawoke:
Those secondary school girls.

I was teaching an SS3 class back then during my nysc and I me whey finish school at barely 21. Some of the students were almost as old as I was. But I don’t do girls below my level, some of those girls wanted to start crossing some boundaries. If I were that bad without class, it was easy to chop them all
I doubt if there is any male corper whose PPA was govt secondary school that didn't experience this. All these SSS girls in govt schools what they know hmm. Any male corper without self control must knack them.

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by spencekat(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25
Na so they be cry for Ekiti that year
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25
During my service year, I came back home with a lot of gifts from my student

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Chetas81(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

bingo's love this type of post

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ibrosantus(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25
If you know you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by abba09: 8:25pm On Jul 25
samething happened to me when i was a corper

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by dfrost: 8:25pm On Jul 25
jayce232:

I doubt if there is any male corper whose PPA was govt secondary school that didn't experience this. All these SSS girls in govt schools what they know hmm. Any male corper without self control must knack them. You need self control as a male corper to overcome those students.

Self control for what? For teenagers? Na wa ooh. Una dey try sha.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Snowx: 8:26pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

Lol
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Jul 25
papyjaypaul:
Your minds are all corrupted. His impact has been felt within a short time.

I am quite surprised with the make-up on their faces. This video and pictures should not be on the internet, I am not sure the ladies want to be seen like this so let's protect them as they will do stupid things while young, it's the adults in the room to know what is right. Anyway, the boys look happy that he is leaving. Normally, women like men who are older and responsible.

his impact was indeed felt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by DonBenny77(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25
D guy wear iron pant? I don search for election tire

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ouchbabe(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25
The boy fine small shaa.
I guess he treated them kindly.
I can totally relate.......Uncle TJ those days. We cried our eyes sore the day he left.

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Mirasteel: 8:29pm On Jul 25
Dirty minds 😒

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On Jul 25
O ti do won pa. That's what happens when girls have gbaduned your prick

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ouchbabe(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25
Federalis:
Why are you people like this?

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:31pm On Jul 25
Ouchbabe:
The boy fine small shaa.
I guess he treated them kindly.
I can totally relate.......Uncle TJ those days. We cried our eyes sore the day he left.
uncle TJ wey you dey always run go him house during your secondary school days

4 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:32pm On Jul 25
Federalis:
together with his fingers and tongue

4 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by GindoX(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25
Crying ke.. we know what's up ooo grin grin.. una for tire am rope.. ekpon ti dun mo won. Awon omokomo grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ask4bk(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25
When you are good with kids, they will love you and not want you to depart.

God bless this young man

4 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by obama30: 8:36pm On Jul 25
HgsMediaPlus:

They are supposed to cry because it is not easy to make all of them to cum quickly to his classes, Super man.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:37pm On Jul 25
In aboki's voice "o do won da da ni."
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by SmartPolician: 8:37pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

It's natural. I did some extramural classes during my service year. I taught a family of 3 (2 girls and 1 boy) between 7 and 15. When I broke the news of my last day of teaching them, they all cried.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.