Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,253 members, 7,936,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School (57914 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Leemzyy(f): 4:48am On Jul 26
[quote author=seguno2 post=131148661]
Internet service or INTERNAL services provider, abeg speak
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by tenpipsperday: 4:53am On Jul 26
alphaNomega:
good teachers are hard to find

if you were not a student, you will not understand.

Unfortunately many on nairaland were never students.

Motor park people

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by molas02: 5:12am On Jul 26
If u don't watch the video u will conclude the guy dey nack the girls....the guy so love by both the boys and girls of the school. That the only thing I knew
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ouchbabe(f): 5:14am On Jul 26
BABANGBALI:
probably because you never grow breasts dat time
You no well grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by NaijaCover(m): 5:17am On Jul 26
Mr Blogger Is Observing
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by sprints1: 5:21am On Jul 26
Nicepoker:
You sure say dude wasn't their service provider? grin
Gbola service provider linking all network bridge in that high school premises with high speed of 700Mbps...
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by sprints1: 5:25am On Jul 26
360PM:
Gen z teacher vs Gen z students
these gen z students are very funny... Moreover with my young face and the way I teach they s
Used to think am gen z like them the day they crossed their boundaries I talk sense to their heads... I don't do 17 and below any girl wey never reach 19 I no dey near am... Children wey say when I finish secondary school.dem never born them... I no like derep at all...
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ekaka14: 6:06am On Jul 26
Belurved1:
This is not okay, must you post everything on social media. I had the same experience during our TP training back then but exposing those students online all because of self recognition is not welcome. I still have those videos recorded back then with my students on my laptop till now. This is normal and nothing special about this.
So my question is if its normal, what's the crime in publishing it.. if his mind is clear and people online making nasty and shameful comments here are not the ones we should NEVER leave our teen children with🤔
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Calylove: 6:07am On Jul 26
He must be a nice chap. Just be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3YS2pYaBlI
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by caye(m): 6:10am On Jul 26
dfrost:

You still didn't get my drift and you also don't know where I am and where I've been to also, so it's not about abroad or not.

Now, this is my drift. I can't think of having anything to do with a teenage girl. I don't need to have self control to know that it is wrong. That's what I meant.

I don't need to be outside the shores of the country to have a working set of ethos.

You get it now?
Ok. I get it now

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ikpongiton: 6:11am On Jul 26
illicit:
Lol

No be me go talk say corper dey nack that one wey get big breast...

tongue

Pls scroll down
how do you know, is she pregnant? leave amebo and find work
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Bornboy4: 6:20am On Jul 26
The Corper has registered his trademark in their kpekus.
They will miss his ever erect gbola. grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by relicng: 6:33am On Jul 26
Hope the girls have undergo pregnancy test before
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Leemzyy(f): 6:38am On Jul 26
Bornboy4:
The Corper has registered his trademark in their kpekus.
They will miss his ever erect gbola. grin
What is kpekus plss? people always says the word
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Y1987(m): 6:41am On Jul 26
tears drops out of my eyes while reading this news,u can't understand this feeling, until u met a good person that understand u and what u re going through,and the impact the person has touch ur soul.the Cooper is a good person to those students

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ndu99(m): 6:47am On Jul 26
They love staying around SIMP.
SIMP leaves and everybody is angry. grin NAIJA DON CAST
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ambale(m): 7:16am On Jul 26
I had same experience when I served, I also wept as some point cos I used to think I was very hard on the students and they would even celebrate my leaving

Only for these students to began crying ooo😎
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ifinger: 7:29am On Jul 26
Kopa wee oh 📌 u piped them well 🌽 just look at the big bwess who no go cry ? E no easy to they service this kind bwess no 🧢🧢

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Leemzyy(f): 7:34am On Jul 26
molas02:
If u don't watch the video u will conclude the guy dey nack the girls....the guy so love by both the boys and girls of the school. That the only thing I knew
Yeah it is
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Leemzyy(f): 7:36am On Jul 26
[quote author=ambale post=131149959]I had same experience when I served, I also wept as some point cos I used to think I was very hard on the students and they would even celebrate my leaving

Only for these students to began crying ooo
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by IyaTola: 7:37am On Jul 26
undecided Who are you forming for that you didn't chop any of them
Omoawoke:
Those secondary school girls.

I was teaching an SS3 class back then during my nysc then . Some of the students were almost as old as I was. But I don’t do girls below my level, some of those girls wanted to start crossing some boundaries. If I were that bad without class, it was easy to chop them all
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Leemzyy(f): 7:37am On Jul 26
Y1987:
tears drops out of my eyes while reading this news,u can't understand this feeling, until u met a good person that understand u and what u re going through,and the impact the person has touch ur soul.the Cooper is a good person to those students
Indeed its emotional,can i cry on those shoulders pls?
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ibeden1(m): 7:39am On Jul 26
I hope the students won't leave the school on graduation because they loved their teachers.
Nonsense and ingredient. tongue tongue
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by IyaTola: 7:40am On Jul 26
Bitterkola100:
Damn, i remember the corper guy at the school i wrote my waec in a village in edo state, baba dey knack knack the small small secondary school girls wetin no good, baba knacked the mum of one of the male student, the kid had to attack the corper with junior confra boys.

The matter was resolved by the owner of the school, who himself was also a bad guy.

Sir j. tall, muscular and very handsome igbo guy, anywhere you are, you are a legend sir.

You are hailing a man who was abusing girls who are less than the consenting age
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by gidyambi(m): 7:52am On Jul 26
Shegiya.... Ya chic-chi su. Kopa da chin gindi na 5&6.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ComeToJesus: 7:52am On Jul 26
The caption is sick.

How about leaving out their gender?

Students cry as Corper Corper rounds up his National Service
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Berankis: 7:52am On Jul 26
HgsMediaPlus:

Lovely!
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by tohiga4631: 8:03am On Jul 26
That thing you are thinking to type .Type it and say . Dont think it will come from my mind for you to think it was what i was thinking for you to type
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by gidyambi(m): 8:11am On Jul 26
MaziObinnaokija:
cool.Probably he's a good Kopa NOT those IDAN samples master.

"Good" at factorizing and lubricating their kongo ba!
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by MaziObinnaokija: 8:15am On Jul 26
cool Not everybody are DOGS
gidyambi:

"Good" at factorizing and lubricating their kongo ba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.