Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School (58087 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Elidrisy20: 9:32pm On Jul 25
Na this part I no understand
"Thank for the love care"
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by crossbreedwears(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25
And the most dangerous place to serve becausee you might end up in Prison if you can't control your sexual urge
DMerciful01:
Hmmm...The corper must be a cheerful giver....they gonna miss his..... girls high school is the best place to serve as male corper..

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Verbtips(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25
azadus18:
I know what you're all thinking
and what am i thinking,truely i can't relateundecided
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by UnitedKingdom: 9:44pm On Jul 25
I can relate. I remember serving in Wukari, Taraba State in 2012. Omo I enjoy no be small. I don't buy food stuff, I don't lack money. The day I was leaving, the community throw party for us for services rendered. Omor, two girls insist they must follow me back to we're I'm going. I felt for them. They were crying. In fact, one of the mother of the girl came and ask me to take her daughter to we're I'm going. After 5months those girls were still calling me every day they want to come.

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by IMPARTIAL: 9:48pm On Jul 25
Nothing emotional without sound of the crying. Looks like drama being acted in school.

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25
Yawns
GENES11S:
It is normal.

Similar situation happened during my send off.

Some of my students, I will never forget till I die.

The school was situated in a very remote area. Most corp members sent there relocate immediately after seeing the condition there.

For 1 year I served there, there was no light (NEPA).

I applied for relocation just like every other corp members but I saw my own light in the eyes of the children and decided to stay.

All of the students thought mathematics and physics were very hard until they met me.

About few months in, the principal said the school will go for mathematics competition. They asked me to select the best students.

I made my selection and gave the list to the principal.

These students were so scared of the competition, it was as if they were going to die.

I told them not to worry. They were some really brilliant students amongst them.

But they did not know it themselves because they have never really had a math & physics teacher who knows the subjects.

Long story short, my little warriors entered the Hall scared but came out as lions and lioness.

They tore through the questions like it was nothing. Lucky enough most of the questions were what I just thought them.

It was one of the proudest moment of my life. From that day, I dedicated more time to teach these awesome kids the best way I can.

After 1 year, it was time for me to go. The school wanted to retain me, the students pleaded but the answer was NO.
I explained to them what I have setup for myself and why I had to go.

It was a sad and happy day, emotions were flying here and there.

I returned a year later as promised to greet them and see how they were doing. It was even more emotional.

I never for once abuse or even thought of abusing my position. They treated me like the best person they have met, and I did the same for them.

So these things happens, not everyone is a pervert. Everything is not about sex. Sex is overrated and short lived.

There are some joy in this life that is everlasting.

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Longman8: 9:53pm On Jul 25
Na me be the Corper. Abeg i no dey like dat ooo. Lolzzz
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by o123456789(m): 9:53pm On Jul 25
The girl that cried the most is a suspect!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25
azadus18:
I know what you're all thinking
And if it was the other way round they won't think like that
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by JASONjnr(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

I know what's on your mind. Let's wait for someone brave enough to say it.

Ok..

Someone brave enough say I should tell you to tell him that what he's thinking is correct....

The copa do am.....💪☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by caye(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25
dfrost:

Self control for what? For teenagers? Na wa ooh. Una dey try sha.

Guy, pls don't carry this mentality go Europe or America o!
There, they always look for ways to setup African guys with young girls. Before you know it, you don become pedophile case.

And do you know what the prison warders do to pedophiles? They set them up with serious " booty bandits" in their prisons ( check the meaning).
And I'm just talking about white pedos.

Imagine what they do to blacks?
If you see ọmọ 15 in UK, she go be like 21. Abeg, ask well-well if a girl is 18 & above, if not, ...
otilọ o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Bahamas95(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25
Wait o, why the guy nor wan allow anybody touch the female student wey wear wristwatch? grin

He was guarding her jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by kkins25(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25
idahme:
Crushers.....

You must be very disciplined to teach in a senior secondary school as a corner else you are in for the shocker of your life. Thew dusty of the teacher is to guide and mentor his students and nothing short of this should take place in that environment. I repeat those who ain't disciplined should never be found in a school environment where they have to mentor teens.

The gentle probably is more "liberal" with his teaching methods...or very playful with the kids.

Yep. High school girls, very dangerous😂😂😂...
I was 22 out of uni and teaching.... I was like, if this girl's hear my age, them no go respect me again.. 🤣.. Thank God for height nd poor fashion sense..
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by greypencils: 10:12pm On Jul 25
During NYSC, secondary school girls will always throw themselves at you. How you treat them will determine whether you get this kind of response or not. Obviously he was a little too close to at least one of those girls. Even if he didn't touch any of them, he encouraged the infatuation and allowed it to grow.

Me, I was a very strict teacher and was very stern to students especially the females. Rather than date a student, I dated fellow corp members.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Tightpussy2024(f): 10:14pm On Jul 25
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.
. There is no proof to this, the males will also have shared this sentiment but don't show emotions

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

What da fúck
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25
I'm sure those crying like egbere have been crushing on the dude, Eve people

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by alizma: 10:28pm On Jul 25
MaziObinnaokija:
cool.Probably he's a good Kopa NOT those IDAN samples master.
That is just it, this mostly happens when the "copper" respect the Clarion call to add value rather than taking advantage of the female students.
I passed through that path and I can tell

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by JOGICE(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

Some people are actually good at teaching 4real
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25
UnitedKingdom:
I can relate. I remember serving in Wukari, Taraba State in 2012. Omo I enjoy no be small. I don't buy food stuff, I don't lack money. The day I was leaving, the community throw party for us for services rendered. Omor, two girls insist they must follow me back to we're I'm going. I felt for them. They were crying. In fact, one of the mother of the girl came and ask me to take her daughter to we're I'm going. After 5months those girls were still calling me every day they want to come.

The mother ask you to take a girl to where you're going, is the mother on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Maski87: 10:50pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

If you know you know
In 10 years time bomboy,go Don grow finish dey ask for dardee
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by tnerro1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25
If you think wrongly, you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25
Nice
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Danelo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25
Before he leaves they better do PT for all f dey male students, crying and non crying.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by FarmlandInc: 11:09pm On Jul 25
The corper must have been a very good young man

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by 7upnigeria: 11:14pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

9 months from now, lets see what will happen🤐
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by blowjohn(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25
Hope the corper has not been corpulating?
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by 7upnigeria: 11:20pm On Jul 25
DMerciful01:
Hmmm...The corper must be a cheerful giver....they gonna miss his..... girls high school is the best place to serve as male corper..
😒😒😒😒
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by 7upnigeria: 11:21pm On Jul 25
Fisiryorh:
Na bress I dey see instead of tears... grin

See wetin God carry give 1 person, na wa O.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by 7upnigeria: 11:22pm On Jul 25
papyjaypaul:
Your minds are all corrupted. His impact has been felt within a short time.

I am quite surprised with the make-up on their faces. This video and pictures should not be on the internet, I am not sure the ladies want to be seen like this so let's protect them as they will do stupid things while young, it's the adults in the room to know what is right. Anyway, the boys look happy that he is leaving. Normally, women like men who are older and responsible.

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by AfeezShomorin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25
illicit:
Lol

No be me go talk say corper dey nack that one wey get big breast...

tongue

Pls scroll down

grin

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by etrange: 11:25pm On Jul 25
You could’ve just typed “students cry as corp members departs from school”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.