Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:40 AM

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School (58089 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Preferito(m): 8:33am On Jul 26
The head of SERVICE is leaving
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Akumoney(m): 9:02am On Jul 26
Bros

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by SaturnNick(m): 9:25am On Jul 26
All those calling pedo. The girls don ripe wella na grin grin grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by fuck419: 9:39am On Jul 26
Yeah, I totally relate with that feeling.

I have experienced such affection from students, the narrative shouldn't be female students but students at large.

The reality is that most of their teachers don't have anything to offer them, so when they see a Copper that adds value to them, they appreciate it.

I hope that someday, the decay in the Nigeria education system would be over.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by idahme(m): 9:41am On Jul 26
kkins25:

The gentle probably is more "liberal" with his teaching methods...or very playful with the kids.

Yep. High school girls, very dangerousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
I was 22 out of uni and teaching.... I was like, if this girl's hear my age, them no go respect me again.. 🀣.. Thank God for height nd poor fashion sense..

Hahaha, wahala

I know wetin I see during service, even if you are not playful ones they know that you exude intellect and you are good looking boom na Dem go come chik u no be cap.

At bolded will also push them away if you exude poor fashion sense, but importantly you need to be very disciplined to navigate those waters. I know wetin some bad boys do during our time, if you like educate them say na statutory rape when them get consenting sex with minors them no go hear until water pass garri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by babaireti(m): 9:47am On Jul 26
The guy must be a successful Casanova
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by dododawa1: 9:49am On Jul 26
Kid's

Full

Nairaland

Good things is hard to find
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:55am On Jul 26
Kaido:

You really don't understand. The mother wants a better life for her daughter. cheesy

Better life? Kondo life cheesy
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by xjiggy: 10:00am On Jul 26
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.
There are guys also in the video. Goes to show he was loved and appreciated by all students. We know women are more emotional than men. If guys were the ones he was embracing now, you'll call them gay. Out of the abundance of the heart thy mouth speakers. Check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by olusola200: 10:01am On Jul 26
Boys are not emotional
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by lucky4west: 11:46am On Jul 26
this was how i felt way back..teaching is cool just that there is no money
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by dipsx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26
OP you tried with your title oh, so without the male corp member and female student you couldn't have passed a message.

BTW why is this a news in the first place before it even made it to front page.

For this country to get better we must be deliberate at doing things right.

This is so empty, it is a no-brainer that people get emotional at d departure of people who have impacted their lives positively and the most emotional bunch usually follow through with tears.

Shame on U OP.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Emeka71(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26
DMerciful01:
Hmmm...The corper must be a cheerful giver....they gonna miss his..... girls high school is the best/worst place to serve as a male corper..
Yes he gives them a lot of money.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by DMerciful01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26
Emeka71:
Yes he gives them a lot of money.
Money kwa??
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by MrOwonikoko: 1:35pm On Jul 26
illicit:
Lol

No be me go talk say corper dey nack that one wey get big breast...

tongue

Pls scroll down

But you don talk am already na πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜€
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ensquare(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26
HgsMediaPlus:

You dey kwat them mkpale??
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Boniwhite: 2:30pm On Jul 26
SaturnNick:
All those calling pedo. The girls don ripe wella na grin grin grin
like mango u fit dey use salt eat am if e no ripe

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by MamaletASO: 3:22pm On Jul 26
That corper must have dearly impacted their lives...

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ObinnaObinna(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.

You're just projecting. I know you want to have your way with that one with the wrist watch and big bouncy breasts. Bloody hypocrite. angry
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ubanz: 5:09pm On Jul 26
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by GorillaApp(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26
Nicepoker:
You sure say dude wasn't their service provider? grin
cheesy grin grin
Abeg which Kain service him dey provide?
Network?
cheesy
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Umuinyioku: 8:21pm On Jul 26
HgsMediaPlus:

I guess this school must be in either Kwara or Kogi or Oyo or Osun states. They have large Muslim population in these states.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by sulezaki: 11:38pm On Jul 26
My NYSC was at an FGGC. I hyper bleeped myself out there. Those secondary School girls were something else grin grin grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by SaturnNick(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27
Boniwhite:
like mango u fit dey use salt eat am if e no ripe
Even without the salt ooo grin grin grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Jul 28
So?
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Tegabadguy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.