Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School (57915 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:37pm On Jul 25
ask4bk:
When you are good with kids, they will love you and not want you to depart.

God bless this young man
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Tetraozonaitera: 8:38pm On Jul 25
alphaNomega:
good teachers are hard to find

if you were not a student, you will not understand.

Some teachers dey make you enjoy school o.
Jovial, good teaching method and counseling like you real uncle or dad.

All those saying the negative up there are just perverts.

5 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Afonja007: 8:38pm On Jul 25
I think this are yoruba Muslim or edo Muslim if this happens in the north by now maybe dem don kpai 100 corpers all over northern nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by severee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25
HgsMediaPlus:

😃 This one want make them lynch and why e dey hold the gehs like that?
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by tishbite42: 8:39pm On Jul 25
God bless 🙏🙌🙏 you
Everyone and everything Igbo should avoid that useless protest

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Jul 25
Bitterkola100:
Damn, i remember the corper guy at the school i wrote my waec in a village in edo state, baba dey knack knack the small small secondary school girls wetin no good, baba knacked the mum of one of the male student, the kid had to attack the corper with junior confra boys.

The matter was resolved by the owner of the school, who himself was also a bad guy.

Sir j. tall, muscular and very handsome igbo guy, anywhere you are, you are a legend sir.

I even hear dey the guy fokd some of the femail teachers, including the married ones
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by correctguy101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25
Ah...

Gofment don take their fine husband...

Very bad gofment..grin
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On Jul 25
tishbite42:
God bless 🙏🙌🙏 you
Everyone and everything Igbo should avoid that useless protest
go and take your medicine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by correctguy101(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25
Afonja007:
I think this are yoruba Muslim or edo Muslim if this happens in the north by now maybe dem don kpai 100 corpers all over northern nigeria

No be lie...

Those eediots like to run tinz in secrecy..

Awón oni yéyé

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by tishbite42: 8:43pm On Jul 25
BABANGBALI:
go and take your medicine
Keep jumping from thread to thread like a dog 🐕 on heat
We go watch una like Indian movie from August 1st
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by blazepascal(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25
I hate my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by deltaF0SS: 8:48pm On Jul 25
Nicepoker:
You sure say dude wasn't their service provider? grin

data is life sha
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Augustine2244(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25
Perverts are already churning out filth that exists in their mind.
Obviously the guy must have been so much close to the girls, teaching them with much love, patience, empathy, guidance, support, encouragement and love.
He must have assisted some of the girls who may have experienced problems both in the home environment and the community at large.
This explains why the students were sorrowful about his departure from the PPA and state of Service.
Nothing endears students so much to any teacher, corper or not,than kindness, empathy, encouragement,patience,Love, guidance and support.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Jagabanarmy: 8:51pm On Jul 25
HgsMediaPlus:

If you don't get it , you can't relate then forget it..if you didn't participate in NYSC service, you won't comprehend... especially, in school setting

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Jul 25
If you make positive impact in people’s lives they’ll sorely miss you
Not everything is about sex
You’ve not impacted people, if you have you’ll know how they feel. There are people that die or relocate and the people they touched will never be the same again because not everyone is selfless.

Do you know how many corpers refuse to go to schools they were posted to but just give their allowance for their clearance to be signed and they sit at home?

These schools have no qualified or enough teachers, via a corper is how a lot of us improved ourselves in secondary school.

They show you ambition, discuss more openly with you and help you want to become a graduate and a corper in the future too

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25
illicit:
Lol

No be me go talk am...

Scroll down
pregnancy test for all those girls before he's allow to go oooo, fast fast

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Greenback: 8:53pm On Jul 25
A very young corper..not much their senior,age wise...he's as a model and friend to them.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25
Well, he must have been very GOOD to them...! cool

...How you interpret the word in bold is not my business. tongue

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ouchbabe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25
BABANGBALI:
uncle TJ wey you dey always run go him house during your secondary school days
Sorry to disappoint you dear, such never happened.
He was just a good teacher, helped me overcome my phobia of Mathematics

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by seanery: 8:57pm On Jul 25
The one prick they are managing is about to leave them and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Funflipper: 9:03pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

I know what's on your mind. Let's wait for someone brave enough to say it.

We all know what the crying is all about.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by deanoffaculty: 9:07pm On Jul 25
Zonefree:

I know what's on your mind. Let's wait for someone brave enough to say it.
This guy's name is DICKson. I know him......
All those girls will miss DICKson so much.
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by GenFunction: 9:10pm On Jul 25
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Female Students Cry as Male Copa departs school.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol,yes u read it right
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by jetguy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25
cool shocked
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Okeoghenerobert: 9:14pm On Jul 25
E get why.The cry no be ordinary
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Trip440: 9:15pm On Jul 25
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.
i remember how bad me and my classmates felt when our best maths teacher was transfered. It was an all boys school. So you dont have to say all that. If he was a peodophile his ass would've been busted. It doesn't make sense that we always have a negative conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Coconunu(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25
Why b say na only girls dey cry?....
Abi nai him b the only teacher for the school?
Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Okeoghenerobert: 9:17pm On Jul 25
E be like say the corper sweet well well.E reach to cry my sisters

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by santaclaws: 9:17pm On Jul 25
Namaster:
Girlfriend is the one wearing a watch. The other 2 are side chicks.

Bold of a PEDOPHILE to publicise his crimes.

Hugging 4 people and not one of them is a guy YET somehow he expects people to believe he has a platonic relationship with those kids.

Guy is a REAL peodophle.

Your comment is a reflection of who you are... How can you call someone a PEDOPHILE without any evidence? Why must you conclude that he's sleeping with them? What if the guy really contributed to their academic development and was nice to the students? Some corpers are actually very responsible.

You guys really need to change your mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Godsonkemz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25
And here comes the greatest nightmare leaving nysc to face the reality especially if you don't have an Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by c3cc(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25
I understand the feelings. The coper did a nice work and I think he was a counselor too to them. Nothing negative here. I salute the guy. If female students can like you to this extent of weeping on the day of your departure, you have really showed them what they ought to know about life and it's ups and down.

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Cry As Male Corper Announces His Departure From Their School by Ebukamatth(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25
I hope y'all thinking what I am thinking 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.