Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,309 members, 7,967,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million (20270 Views)

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Stevenbright(m): 7:02am On Jul 26
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kamala-harris-fundraiser-breaks-zoom-022140608.html

These are initial energy outbursts. What matters most is the consistent numbers after the durst have settled, just take your mind to when Meta's "Thread" platform was initially launched. The Donald's numbers are established, consistent and growing!

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by femi4: 7:03am On Jul 26
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Trump is losing one more time. Biden stepping down for Kamala is a game changer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Mckraz01: 7:05am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.

Politics is stronger than social media

American politics is not what we think it is...
It's dicey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by santaclaws: 7:06am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.

I would have loved a Trump presidency, but the fact is that most of his supporters are racists and white supremacists. If not for the idiotic LGBTQ views of some Democrats, the party would have been the best for America. Republicans are too focused on white agenda.

I still remember how Trump opposed Okonjo Iweala's WTO bid despite being an American citizen & the most qualified.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Never4getU: 7:06am On Jul 26
chiiraq802:
If she like mk she break Tik Tok record. Trump go defeat her wetin no good.

Kamala Harris is Hillary Clinton...all African-American votes goes to Kamala including Asians and many Incest too

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Stevenbright(m): 7:08am On Jul 26
Mccullum:

Harris will win, take it to the bank.

Just did the above but was told it's not a worthy collateral...

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Nonexisting1: 7:08am On Jul 26
The feminists, gay and transgender alone community alone can never make her a president even if they contribute lion skin and elephant tusk to her. A woman can never rule the super power country. Americans will not be stupid to allow an ordinary Kamala face Putin and Xing of China in a negotiation table. Democrats should never give her their ticket unless they plan to give Presidency to racist Trump on a platter. I strongly believe Kamala is just a place holder.

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by phemmie06(m): 7:09am On Jul 26
Nigeria problem is over sufficient, keep Kamila own away
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by pongwa(m): 7:12am On Jul 26
fuckJones:
let me bend if trump win this election
be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by ruffhandu: 7:12am On Jul 26
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Why Am i seeing black black and women all over the write-up? Seems like endorsements borne more out of gender and skin color solidarity than her capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Beverlyjean(f): 7:12am On Jul 26
Chinkoalhaji34:
This is what we call a power move! Kamala is not just breaking records; she's setting the standard for what leadership looks like.

$1.8 million in support? That's the kind of backing that shows the people are ready for change.

With this kind of momentum, the sky's the limit for her!

Wait till her past records starts to flood social media ... the roasting will not have part 2 .... the Democrats elites know this , they know she's got no chance .... someone that cidnt get a single vote from delegates in 2020... she became VP dur to DEI ... a woman cudnt even run as PM in the UK and some of u think it will be possible in America, to even male it worse , black woman grin grin....
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by emapeteum(m): 7:13am On Jul 26
fuckJones:
Ready to bend after the election

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by KingOfTheDamned: 7:13am On Jul 26
It's all the left usual media propaganda we are used to 🤣🤣

So donations has a record? 🤣🤣🤣

Which means we in Nigeria must be breaking it every Sunday with church offering transfers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Peacecore: 7:15am On Jul 26
Remman:
Remember that he only won Clinton in the electoral college. It mayn't happen this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by StraightGaay: 7:19am On Jul 26
Na social media President she dey run for?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Nahunger(m): 7:19am On Jul 26
fuckJones:

You will definitely bend oo 🥲🥲

But which style of bending, I'm silivating already.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by StraightGaay: 7:20am On Jul 26
Peacecore:
Remember that he only won Clinton in the electoral college. It mayn't happen this time.
He would win this time in popular and college votes

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by fuckJones(f): 7:20am On Jul 26
Nahunger:

You will definitely bend oo 🥲🥲

But which style of bending, I'm silivating already.
ashawo dey your eyes, stick to you wife
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Addme: 7:20am On Jul 26
Initially this seems to be Trump election to lose but the support Harris has gathered this past week has eroded all momentum Trump has gained before.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by gidyambi(m): 7:21am On Jul 26
He was impeached, he was arrested, he was prosecuted, he was convicted, he was gagged, he was shot and the IROKO is still Standing.
The greatest American President after Abraham Lincon...

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Inosky: 7:21am On Jul 26
Trump might lose this election, it's showing already.

Black voters
Immigrants supporters/voters
Indian supporters/voters
Pro-abortion supporters/voters
LGBTQ supporters/voters
Women supporters.
Young voters.
Pro-ukranians/EU/NATO voters.

Bye-bye Trump there's roadblock already.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by bepositive11: 7:22am On Jul 26
Have you spoken to gay people? Do you know that they are like that naturally? Would you like to marry a woman who is secretly gay and sleeping with other women behind your back?

Stop thinking that countries that ban gays are free of gays. They have gay people hiding in the closet.

Saao:
My only reason supporting Trump is his stance against gay, if they don't have anyone stopping these people, it will take over the whole world as so many countries look up to US

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Haaland21: 7:22am On Jul 26
Sermwell:

How can you be saying this from Ogbomosho? grin

Oga allow Americans to decide!

But the agulu man was supporting UK labour party from his agulu base.

Hypocrite......
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by HRMK: 7:22am On Jul 26
trump is finished politically!he will be disgraced by this woman!!
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by SweetVibe: 7:23am On Jul 26
Saao:
My only reason supporting Trump is his stance against gay, if they don't have anyone stopping these people, it will take over the whole world as so many countries look up to US
Mumu, Trump supports the gay community and even appoints some of them in his campaign train.
Show me where Trump condemn the gay community and I will deactivate my account

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Edusouls(m): 7:24am On Jul 26
Left media Noise has started again, at the end now everyone would keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by bepositive11: 7:26am On Jul 26
Remman:

You haven't see how Trump is panicking. Go and see the senseless posts he's sharing on his social media. Very early in the morning and late in the night sometimes. He's losing sleep.

Kamala and Hillary are not the same. Kamala doesn't have the baggage that Hillary had. Even Trump is struggling to find dirt against Kamala. All he can do is attack her personally and only God knows why people like you praise him for that.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by CursedOsuPigs: 7:26am On Jul 26
Mawan:
Is it money kamala was nominated to raise or to contest for the seat of the president of the United States?
Why placing so much attention on how much she raises through donation?

You're so naïve. That she raises that much means there is a great enthusiasm about her nomination. As you can see from the report, some segments of the electorates, black, women, who had shown great apathy about electioneering in the past are now fired up. Even, if Trump is gonna win, I love the momentum her presumptive nomination is gathering. It's positive.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Saao(m): 7:26am On Jul 26
SweetVibe:

Mumu, Trump supports the gay community and even appoints some of them in his campaign train.
Show me where Trump condemn the gay community and I will deactivate my account
insulting me because I made a comment? I will report you. Your type shouldn't be in this kind of platform.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by bepositive11: 7:28am On Jul 26
Mawan:
Is it money kamala was nominated to raise or to contest for the seat of the president of the United States?
Why placing so much attention on how much she raises through donation?

Many reasons. It shows the enthusiasm and dedication of her supporters. The more money, the more powerful the campaign, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by adioolayi(m): 7:30am On Jul 26
Before the first Presidential debate, I called it for Trump to trash Biden...but, since Biden stepdown and endorsed Kamala Harris...that tide is changing and Trump surely have a bug mountain to climb now..

If all Democrats are united...Trump may not win this elections
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Creamypie(m): 7:31am On Jul 26
fuckJones:
oga u go bend oh. Na "c" shape go be ur spine oh. Better recant that statement now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.