Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,309 members, 7,967,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million (20270 Views)

Kamala Harris Breaks Presidential Donation Record / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by SpaceX: 11:13am On Jul 26
IfnobeGod20:

It seems many of you don't know this woman..a former attorney general, senator and now a vice president. This woman is an iron lady and hot politician and not the timid type that you insinuate.
Kamala Haris can stand any world leader at anytime in anywhere. Forget your rhetoric.
name three things she has accomplished in life apart from sending and destroying young black boy to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by SpaceX: 11:14am On Jul 26
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You are impotent go and take care of erection.
it has nothing to do with me, I'm laying out fact.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by otherway: 11:23am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.

You are ignorant.

Hillary won trump hands down but for electoral college.

It won't be the case this time.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by IfnobeGod20: 11:27am On Jul 26
Beverlyjean:

U deceive urself if u think racism isn't bright in USA... forget Obama, Obama won cos the whites wanted to prove a point and they have ...no black person will rule again in the nearest future.... if the Democrats trusted her or wants her, Biden would have stepped down long ago... again , if she was a white male , Biden would have stepped down as president and VP would have taken over , what other best way to campaign if not that ... why did they have to wait till 3 months to election? When Nixon decided not to run for a second term after the water gate scandal... he resigned and handed over to Johnson...Johnson ran for presidency and won... the Democrats never even considered kamala...they never wanted her in the position of top runner, that's why they kept lying to everyone that Biden was fit to be president, until he embarrassed himself during the debate with Tump just a month ago ... I don't know why u guys are not smart enough to see the hand writing on the wall... kamala has a terrible record ..the Republicans and Trymp are just waiting for it to be official after the Democratic convention, that's when the roasting will begin ...that's when her records will be presented to everyone... Senate is not a big deal cos its more like her community , VP is hand picked and not elected.... but u see this presidential election, that's what's up ... u will understand she is the reason for the boarder crisis in America and the boarder crisis is the number 1 major issue in the US
My sincere prayer is that God will keep all of us and let us witness many coming months and years because the rate at which some of you make up issues to buttress your warped point is out of this world.
My brother, America is not Nigeria that when you hate a thing, nothing good can come out of that thing again. The same way some people have sworn over their dead body would an Igbo person be president of this country. America is not like our country here o. America scrutinize both their presidential nominee and vice to the brim, unlike in Nigeria that the focus is only on the presidential candidate. The woman is a seasoned politician, she runs on a full scale and she talks tough unlike slow Biden. In the coming days you will hear from her, if she gets the Democrat nomination.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:29am On Jul 26
SpaceX:
it has nothing to do with me, I'm laying out fact.
Your gibberish facts!
Trump has about 91 cases some of them a criminal and you call that witch-hunting.
Even Abacha did not bring up 91 cases to withhunt those against him...you dey think at all? The same way Trump was shouting up and down that elections were rigged without proof.
I am sure you might have condem Tinubu at a point in time but here you are supporting Trump a convicted felon.
Yes it has to do with you, if you as an impotent person cannot impregnate a woman what audacity do you have to condem a woman for not having children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Boldtrust(m): 11:35am On Jul 26
Saao:
My only reason supporting Trump is his stance against gay, if they don't have anyone stopping these people, it will take over the whole world as so many countries look up to US

We can deal with gays but no one can deal with Russia killing it's own citizens and Ukrainians which Trump supports. It's the sole reason Kamala is going to win this race. God will not abandone the Ukrainians. The Republicans are hypocrits.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Beverlyjean(f): 11:35am On Jul 26
IfnobeGod20:

My sincere prayer is that God will keep all of us and let us witness many coming months and years because the rate at which some of you make up issues to buttress your warped point is out of this world.
My brother, America is not Nigeria that when you hate a thing, nothing good can come out of that thing again. The same way some people have sworn over their dead body would an Igbo person be president of this country. America is not like our country here o. America scrutiny both their presidential nominee and vice to the brim, unlike in Nigeria that the focus is only the presidential candidate. The woman is a seasoned politician, she runs on a full scale and she talks tough unlike slow Biden. In the coming days you will hear from her, if she gets the Democrat nomination.

She doesn't talk tough... its certain that u are being sentimental cos she's black or cos she's a woman... these things that I have stated are facts ...u can Google it... she was names the czar of the boarder over the years as appointed by Biden... during the campaign for Biden, when the border crisis was raised , the media pushed it on kamala , saying if Biden handled it , it would not have been this bad , but Biden will deal with that crisis in his 2nd term... now that Biden has dropped out, same media now denied that kamala was ever in charge of the border crisis rocking America.... but u have Google , u have youtube, why don't u go and do ur own investigation.... she is in the honeymoon period , so it's expected...but in a month , reality will set in... and questions will begin to be asked...what the media is doing now is to flood people like u with false information to make kamala seem like mother Theresa...we know all the tactics ...but she will fail miserably in November

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by SpaceX: 11:43am On Jul 26
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Your gibberish facts!
Trump has about 91 cases some of them a criminal and you call that witch-hunting.
Even Abacha did not bring up 91 cases to withhunt those against him...you dey think at all? The same way Trump was shouting up and down that elections were rigged without proof.
I am sure you might have condem Tinubu at a point in time but here you are supporting Trump a convicted felon.
Yes it has to do with you, if you as an impotent person cannot impregnate a woman what audacity do you have to condem a woman for not having children?
you are not ready to have a sound conversation with the baseless argument you have there, I Will pass.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Feldie: 11:49am On Jul 26
Adakintroy:
I just feel sorry for the black people and women in general. They are more sentiment than logic. The left just play them like cards.

They will pour in for Kamala because she provided opportunity for history.
they're far better than the right that are openly denigrating and discriminating against them. Look at the level of racism and xenophobia on Twitter now since Elon Musk bought it
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:49am On Jul 26
SpaceX:
you are not ready to have a sound conversation with the baseless argument you have there, I Will pass.
You better pass and stop embracing yourself because your comments are full of shit and gibberish!
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Feldie: 11:54am On Jul 26
santaclaws:

I would have loved a Trump presidency, but the fact is that most of his supporters are racists and white supremacists. If not for the idiotic LGBTQ views of some Democrats, the party would have been the best for America. Republicans are too focused on white agenda.

I still remember how Trump opposed Okonjo Iweala's WTO bid despite being an American citizen & the most qualified.
I couldn't care less about LGBT whatever. Democrats are way better than Republicans. People who support Republicans yearn for the days when white people dominated everything and could do whatever they want to black people.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Mccullum: 11:57am On Jul 26
tenpipsperday:

Mistakes like please?

She was advised by her husband to go physical appearance in some states, which her campaign organizers told her not to bother that those states will surely vote for her.

Unfortunately, those states used it against her and vote for Trump that came to them. This enhanced electoral college victory for Trump while Hillary won the popular votes. Thank you.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Funflipper: 11:57am On Jul 26
Remman:
It still won't stop Trump from being the president. That was how Hillary Clinton was all over the place until Trump won.

Trump is on his way to prison.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by goslowgoslow(m): 11:57am On Jul 26
SpaceX:

I'm not mocking her she made the choice, I just saying it the way i see it. Since the beginning of time 80% of women have procreated, it's selfish of her not to do her job. Hence she is unfit for the presidency.
Even your Republicans are afraid of her, I just read now that they want to impeach her... lmao 🤣😂🤣😂
Stay there and writing nonsense about children up and down but you are still supporting a criminal!
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by goslowgoslow(m): 11:59am On Jul 26
Remman:
I don't know that politics is now mathematics. Is the same scenario between Hillary and Trump still playing out today? It was even Hillary that won the popular votes not Trump.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Funflipper: 11:59am On Jul 26
Feldie:
I couldn't care less about LGBT whatever. Democrats are way better than Republicans. People who support Republicans yearn for the days when white people dominated everything and could do whatever they want to black people.

That is what those stupid blacks shouting trump don't understand. We are in 2024 and those MAGA bastards want to take us back to the Jim Crow era. It will never happen!
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Feldie: 11:59am On Jul 26
Beverlyjean:

Wait till her past records starts to flood social media ... the roasting will not have part 2 .... the Democrats elites know this , they know she's got no chance .... someone that cidnt get a single vote from delegates in 2020... she became VP dur to DEI ... a woman cudnt even run as PM in the UK and some of u think it will be possible in America, to even male it worse , black woman grin grin....
you are just an idiot for calling her DEI higher. Someone who held many positions and contested and won senate seat is whom you call DEI higher, a racist term used by racists and misogynists to denigrate black people and women. Was she the only woman who contested the election? Why wasn't another woman picked if her party didn't think she was valuable?
She didn't get any vote because she dropped out, probably had a deal with Biden
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Funflipper: 12:08pm On Jul 26
Adakintroy:
I just feel sorry for the black people and women in general. They are more sentiment than logic. The left just play them like cards.

They will pour in for Kamala because she provided opportunity for history.

Not just that, Trump is a danger to democracy and the world at large.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Adakintroy: 12:08pm On Jul 26
Feldie:
they're far better than the right that are openly denigrating and discriminating against them. Look at the level of racism and xenophobia on Twitter now since Elon Musk bought it

It's called free speech. That's how free speech work. Regulating what other should say by your subjective moral.prefernce isn't.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Adakintroy: 12:14pm On Jul 26
Funflipper:

Not just that, Trump is a danger to democracy and the world at large.

He fought less war.

Do you know what "America first" means? Let's correct ourselves before we go correct the world. A real man mind his business. A woman or "left" is always gossiping and sticking nose were it does not belong.

America was going about trying to liberate women in other parts as if they ask them. is that not the reason for the resistance they call terrorism? People do not want your way and you are supper imposing it.

Trump more like pull them by the ear into the house. It's why they are grumbling. Calling him a narcissist. What war did he fight under his reign?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by IfnobeGod20: 12:17pm On Jul 26
SpaceX:
name three things she has accomplished in life apart from sending and destroying young black boy to hell.
Forget all this your attack, the woman is a woman of substance and readily own up to her error and apologize

The woman fought to end solitary confinement and how to implement a national standard on the use of deadly force.

She also established a reentry program that serves as a form of restorative justice.

She supported legislation that would expand voting rights to those serving felony sentences and also opposed death penalty.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Funflipper: 12:23pm On Jul 26
Adakintroy:

He fought less war.

Do you know what "America first" means? Let's correct ourselves before we go correct the world. A real man mind his business. A woman or "left" is always gossiping and sticking nose were it does not belong.

America was going about trying to liberate women in other parts as if they ask them. is that not the reason for the resistance they call terrorism? People do not want your way and you are supper imposing it.

Trump more like pull them by the ear into the house. It's why they are grumbling. Calling him a narcissist. What war did he fight under his reign?

If war is your only talking point at this time when America is about to be dragged back to the stone age by trump and his bunch of racist and misogynist supporters, it means you don't know what the time is.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Funflipper: 12:25pm On Jul 26
SpaceX:

How did she destroy and send young black boys to hell?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Maeve7: 12:33pm On Jul 26
Adakintroy:

He fought less war.

Are you for real? Trump didn’t start new wars but certainly inflamed existing ones and escalated conflict even with his allies.

Let me give you an example: in Afghanistan he upped the amount of airstrikes leading to more deaths of civilians. It was Biden who brought the troops back home.

Pulling out of the nuclear disarmament treaty with Iran didn’t make the world a safer place either but made Iran more aggressive and America appear less reliable for any future negotiations with any country.

Shall I continue?
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Peacecore: 12:36pm On Jul 26
StraightGaay post=131151927:
We are talking about America not Nigeria
, they will have no option than to vote for him rather than vote him than woman.
@bolded is d enough reason she can get their vote irrespective of her gender. Remember that powerful countries like Germany n UK have been ruled by women.
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by kingxsamz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26
Remman:

Yeah, before Trump became president and everyone saw him for what he truly is.
Don't be surprised when he gets less votes this election than he did the last
Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Raynald: 1:15pm On Jul 26
Lol those are Californians and New Yorkers
Unfortunately they only cant decide who president, Electoral college is there

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by Remman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26
kingxsamz:

Yeah, before Trump became president and everyone saw him for what he truly is.
Don't be surprised when he gets less votes this election than he did the last
He's a true peacekeeper and a US legend...

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million by StraightGaay: 1:30pm On Jul 26
Peacecore:
@bolded is d enough reason she can get their vote irrespective of her gender. Remember that powerful countries like Germany n UK have been ruled by women.
Maybe later not now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.