Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,944 members, 7,873,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (10276 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by DRANOEL(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

If u know what is Devil Wickedness, that is what those Monkey Kackroaches Brukutu drinking block heads Middle Belters are.

and if you know what is an a.rse head that is what you are
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by aurenflani: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
the last time i checked brigardie pam is from plateau - and was murdered by igbos in d farce called '66 coup.
now u said the mb are this or that. anyways, it doesn't matter what u think idiots. the tribes in dat area have always had a squabble with the fulani just like d kanuri, bade, karekare, kilba, hausa who are farmers. it has always been a herdmens & farmers fight. but, obviously d hatred of ibos hv blinded them & every such fight is a welcomed opportunity to air rubbish simply because dey believe fulani/hausa have ursuped their positions in nigeria. very few fulanis hv ruled nigeria. tafawa, buhari & shagari. d rest are from other tribes so don't cowardly hide behind ur fulani/hausa pretense to spit out ur venomous anti islam hatred. big time hypocrates.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Challas(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
I believe they are just looking for some sort of alliance to help them fight d Fulani herdsmen.E NEVER EVEN START 4 UNA SEF!!gudmorning
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by jennyb2: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
not notherners? i pray it comes to pass.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
DRANOEL:

and if you know what is an a.rse head that is what you are
dont take wilywily serious. He has a mind of a child.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Hash86(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
Who need them,let them go to hell,motherfuckers.bt its going 2 b remembered in history 4 eva dat it was nothenars that brought your fathers down from mountain&rocks tops,and gave dem cloths.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by aljharem3: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
Middle belt would be making a great mistake.

The middle belt is not a united entity, There are yoruba, Igala, eberi, nupe, jukun, etc in the middle belt, each with different cultural identity and religion.

Lets be careful middlebelters
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
aurenflani:

the last time i checked brigardie pam is from plateau - and was murdered by igbos in d farce called '66 coup.
now u said the mb are this or that. anyways, it doesn't matter what u think idiots. the tribes in dat area have always had a squabble with the fulani just like d kanuri, bade, karekare, kilba, hausa who are farmers. it has always been a herdmens & farmers fight. but, obviously d hatred of ibos hv blinded them & every such fight is a welcomed opportunity to air rubbish simply because dey believe fulani/hausa have ursuped their positions in nigeria. very few fulanis hv ruled nigeria. tafawa, buhari & shagari. d rest are from other tribes so don't cowardly hide behind your fulani/hausa pretense to spit out your venomous anti islam hatred. big time hypocrates.
no my brother, I see your point at the bold! no body in Nigeria can or have upsurd our position(what good have your position done for you? everyday you suffer of poverty) instead your mentality of thinking that you can lord this country and that every other person is like animal you can butcher anyhow is totally different from our mentality of "live and lets live" and these doesnt amount to hatred.Infact dont even talk about hatred cos reverse is the case!! The worst is that you bringing what happened between soldiers and linking it to your genocide attempt(how silly you are). Anyway atlast whats happening, the MD is leaping what they sow, soon your people will leap too! already poverty is eating you guys up, no doubt!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Middle belt would be making a great mistake.

The middle belt is not a united entity, There are yoruba, Igala, eberi, nupe, jukun, etc in the middle belt, each with different cultural identity and religion.

Lets be careful middlebelters
the simple fact that we want to be free from the domineering tendencies of the hausa-fulani unites us. All the tribes in the mb also share the desire to live in peace. These unite us.
Hash86:

Who need them,let them go to hell,motherfuckers.bt its going 2 b remembered in history 4 eva dat it was nothenars that brought your fathers down from mountain&rocks tops,and gave dem cloths.
u sound pissed. Anyway, glad to know u dont need us. Simply means the "divorce" would be easier.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by aljharem3: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
emmke:

different tribes yeah, but we have one thing in common. We want to live in peace and no tribe wants to lord over the other. Take plateau for e.g. So many tribes there but u hardly hear any intertribal war.

and you think they don't want to live in peace ?

Borno is made of different ethnic group. No single day have we fough

adamawa same

take a look at the south even on this forum. realsing form from their mouths for there fellow country men.

dude think about it well.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by bashr8: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
whatever
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

and you think they don't want to live in peace ?

Borno is made of different ethnic group. No single day have we fough

adamawa same

take a look at the south even on this forum. realsing form from their mouths for there fellow country men.

dude think about it well.

i just edited my post but u were too quick to reply, hence u quote me. Anyway, what about the domineering tendencies and the "born to rule" mentality of the hausa-fulani? That's something we are sick of.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by aljharem3: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
emmke:

i just edited my post but u were too quick to reply, hence u quote me. Anyway, what about the domineering tendencies and the "born to rule" mentality of the hausa-fulani? That's something we are sick of.

I see, you point but there is a lot more to gain from the north

Majority of our past leaders have been middle belters rather than core northerners

Check the history books.

There is no place in Nigeria where peace exist. each group is always trying to outwith the other.

Take a look at the south. It is a laughting stock of even international communities.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by member479760: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
A good move to balance the equation! they must be recognized like any others. Definitely, this is a close road to northern's rules.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by realchange: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Majority of our past leaders have been middle belters rather than core northerners

Check the history books.

There is no place in Nigeria where peace exist. each group is always trying to outwith the other.

Take a look at the south. It is a laughting stock of even international communities.

emmke, you would be a big fool to listen to alj_harem whose goal is hausa/fulani domination and rule of nigeria.
that is why he is trying his best to keep you under his control.
this is your last chance to run away from hausa/fulani control
soon, southerners will become armed enough to defeat all of you even if you support aboki, but then, it would be too late for you because we will not accept you in a southern nation. open ya eyes now
the future is very bleak for the north
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
alj_harem:

Check the history books.

alhaji u are just one funny dude. The security problems we are having in most parts of MB now is caused by the hausa-fulani. How on God good earth do u want us to stay united? Jos was like a heaven before the hausa settlers rear their ugly heads. Pls we are fed up. And no offence, what exactly do we stand to gain from the core north?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Joey82(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
sometimes, I can hardly understand nairaland. Some youth went to vanguard HQ to dissociate themselves with the north and suddenly the responding posters turn it to a tribute to Ojukwu.
What exactly is the link here?
Its not the first time the middlebelt is dissociating it self from the north either, they did that several times even when ojukwu was still alive through diffrent fora more credible than this middlebelt youths.

Sometimes, I also dont understand what the south (east) expected from the middlebelt during the civil war, for crying out loud; Gowon, the president at that time was a middlebelter and with everything so tribalistic in naija right from independence, its only natural that the middle belters fight for a brother who was on the throne then, this is the conviction with which the benue people fought with since Benue (their state) was carved out of Plateau where Gowon came from.

As for these little boys clamoring for liberation, its better you choose another reason for fighting ur course instead of apolgising for what ur fathers did and do not regret doing after all angry
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Hash86(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
u sound pissed. Anyway, glad to know u dont need us. Simply means the "divorce" would be easier.
[quote][/quote]
there is no need 4 any divorce here,u ppl are free.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by nagoma(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Just because some boys went to vanguard newspaper . Why don't these boys declare themselves southeners? Some igbo and Edo boys have also declared themselves northerners so what? Namadi Sambo is one of them and he is welcome.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by kbsheshe(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
Don't mind the middle belt they are all the same with the hausas
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by iskoki(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
Do you know that most middle belters, may be except Nupe and Ebira, now hate the term "north" because of Hausa / Fulani ? I wonder why the new generation hate Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri so much ?

I think it started with Gideon Orkar and Co
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by sheyguy: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2011
Middle belters are not only a remorseful pple but humble and sensible set of pple.
They are doing what the ibos have refused to in the past and present, they av apologized and tried to make friends in time of need, i expect the ibos to come out and admit that they av lost some of their pple in the current violence unfolding in the north and make friend with those they av no business hating on. That way we can all move forward.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by PHIPEX(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
Though hand join with hand, the wicked can not go unpunished, I commend them for asking for forgiveness. Well I still believe in one Naija shaa.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by iskoki(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2011
sheyguy:

i expect the ibos to come out and admit that they av lost some of their pple in the current violence unfolding in the north

Igbos are always killed but the ignorant ones on NL never seem to or are too ignorant to see
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Joey82(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2011
ouch!!! This apology thing is killing me, how credible are these youths for christ sake and what faction do they represent. As far as i know Naija, the middle belt is the most fragmented geo political zone, with different ethnics, infact one can hardly even tell the boundaries since some ethnics prefer to have affinities with people of other geo political zones.

Btw, Is anybody supposed to apologise for fighting to keep Naija a 1 indivisible entity?
These little boys are just ranting, just the other day, all the middle belt elders gathered at the arewa consultative forum (a purely northern people organisation) prominent amongst the dignitaries was David Mark from the idoma extraction.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by NjaPrince(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Only a fanatic, a fool and a 100% infidel can think of an Arewa Islamic republic.
Foooool!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by jason123: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Joey82:

ouch!!! This apology thing is killing me, how credible are these youths for christ sake and what faction do they represent. As far as i know Naija, the middle belt is the most fragmented geo political zone, with different ethnics, infact one can hardly even tell the boundaries since some ethnics prefer to have affinities with people of other geo political zones.

Btw, Is anybody supposed to apologise for fighting to keep Naija a 1 indivisible entity?
These little boys are just ranting, just the other day, all the middle belt elders gathered at the arewa consultative forum (a purely northern people organisation) prominent amongst the dignitaries was David Mark from the idoma extraction.

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by guonno: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
@joey82. The link between what your brothers did at vanguard HQ and OJUKWU is that your brothers said they regreted fighting on the side of nigeria because today they see what OJUKWU had seen and fought for. If u say ur people that were involved in the war are not regreting, then u lie. Gowon had indirectly and many atimes rendered apology to the igbo people. I have followed the MB cases with fulanis, and when ever i see children and women, how they are butchered as though they were cow, i weep within. Women and children are so harmless that any people who targets them at war is worse than devil. Even though Muhammad fought from place to place, i dont think he ever killed children and women rather he turned them to slaves. May GOD accept the souls of the mothers and children that died in the massacre.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by jason123: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
guonno:

@joey82. The link between what your brothers did at vanguard HQ and OJUKWU is that your brothers said they regreted fighting on the side of nigeria because today[b] they see what OJUKWU had seen and fought for[/b]. If u say your people that were involved in the war are not regreting, then u lie. Gowon had indirectly and many atimes rendered apology to the igbo people. I have followed the MB cases with fulanis, and when ever i see children and women, how they are butchered as though they were cow, i weep within. Women and children are so harmless that any people who targets them at war is worse than devil. Even though Muhammad fought from place to place, i dont think he ever killed children and women rather he turned them to slaves. May GOD accept the souls of the mothers and children that died in the massacre.

Ojukwu saw all this??
He must have been a prophet!

He saw all this, yet, he did not see that Nigeria would still be ONE after the war? shocked
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
jason123:

Ojukwu saw all this??
He must have been a prophet!

He saw all this, yet, he did not see that Nigeria would still be ONE after the war? shocked

Reread this comment then tell me why it doesnt make sense in reference to the comment you replied to.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by jason123: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2011
Chyz*:

Reread this comment then tell me why it doesnt make sense in reference to the comment you replied to.

Hahaha, one of the "ojukwu saw it" fan! grin

So my clever e-friend, what did Ojukwu see that the SS, MB and SW did not see, I ask?? Was he a prophet??
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by aljharem3: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
emmke:

alhaji u are just one funny dude. The security problems we are having in most parts of MB now is caused by the hausa-fulani. How on God good earth do u want us to stay united? Jos was like a heaven before the hausa settlers rear their ugly heads. Pls we are fed up. And no offence, what exactly do we stand to gain from the core north?

No it is not caused by hausa or fulani but the state government of each individual states that have failed to address the issue of land space.

Jos case was the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Political Predictions, Keyamo Tells Pastors / Ekiti: 7 Chairmen, 42 Councilors Dump PDP For APC / Oluremi Tinubu Hails D'tigress On Women's Afrobasket Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.