Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (10314 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by WilyWily4: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths.
Yessssoooooo, Middle Belters are not Northerners, They are Brukutu Block Head Drinkers (BBHD)
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by zikaengee(f): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
there should be no going back for middle belts, please stick with your people (Hausa). the decision was made by your fathers during the civil war,so be an obedient child. i dey laugh, this is jst the beginning for middle belt. you will see what u made igbos to see during the civil war. enjoy it
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tpia5: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
Did someone actually say danjuma is not a northern name?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by noiseless: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
Not that way,honestly was this the best way that you could make your point, where is your diplomacy as our future premier or rep? Please dont let anger spoil things,people like that nagoma,namfav and alhj_harem sometimes you ignore them you know cos they are traps to make you look bad in the of our neighbours,and lets not fool ourselves everyone needs his/her neighbours,so must not deny them the chance to trust each other.Thank you and congrats to you in your new task at showing what a role model you ll become bros.
Onlytruth:

em. . oga nagoma
We are still waiting for you to bring the proof to the claim you made below:

Posted by: nagoma
I personally don't care much about any alliances with Middle-belt because I believe that Karma is still working. So please don't make a claim against us unless you have evidence to support your claims. The only rattle snakes I see are people who kill women and children for whatever reason.

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ChinenyeN(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
What is Niger Delta? What is Middle Belt? Abeg, noun constructions that were probably even non-existent 100 years ago. Middle Belt are Northerners. No long story.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by nedu210(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
some one said if niger delta could carve identity for themselves, why not middle belt.  Let me remind u if u hav 4goten that niger deltern ar not just SS but also hav two state frm SE and one frm SW and this state ar major oil producin state. So the identity u ppl want 2 carve out, what is it 4,  what do u ppl got 2 offer that will make u ppl famous like ND or just seekin identity 4 identity sake. 4 DAT UR QUESTION, WHY NOT MIDDLE BELT, COS T PPL AR NOT KNW 4 ANY TIN EXCEPT 4 DRINKIN BRUKUTU grin like some posters said.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2011
zikaengee:

there should be no going back for middle belts, please stick with your people (Hausa). the decision was made by your fathers during the civil war,so be an obedient child. i dey laugh, this is jst the beginning for middle belt. you will see what u made igbos to see during the civil war. enjoy it

GBAM!!!!! They got their wish, no pull backs. Middle-belts you wanted one Nigeria, you wanted to be a Northerner, you got what you wanted.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2011
I laugh in tiv. The main soldiers who were killing igbos in the north during the coup. You MB fools instead of protecting Igbos during the pogrom tag teamed with the civilian hausa-fulanis on the streets to kill Igbo. Tufia! Die slow you bastardss!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by namfav(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
ibos just act like slaves, why are you celebrating? is it your problem why the insecurity? you think you are next, ebonyi is just a few kms from benue, scared to your pants huh?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
namfav:

ibos just act like slaves, why are you celebrating? is it your problem why the insecurity? you think you are next, ebonyi is just a few kms from benue, scared to your pants huh?

boy, yes we dont doubt you all may try it then thats when you will see big graves filled with fulanis in them. grin
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
greateros:

After executing genocide on the igbos based on verbal promises of heaven and earth made to you by your northern masters, then after years of failed promises and subsequent killing of your people to remind you that they [the hausa/fulanis] are still your masters, you now realized that you are not northerners eekwa? thunder never start they fire una!

Una never hear nwiii! this is just the beginning! the hausa/fulanis will visit ya houses 0ne by one - Desecrating your wom-en! killing your children and your pregnant mothers! they will butcher your fathers and your youngmen and feed them to the dogs! they will lay your cities and villages desolate!

THEY WILL DO UNTO YOU TEN TIMES OF ALL YOU DID TO THE IGBOS THEN FINALLY, THEY WILL KILL ALL YOUR LEADERS STARTING FROM DAVID MARK! THEOPHILUS DANJUMA! OCHI IDOMA! TOR TIV! BONG GWOM JOS! AND THE REST OF YOUR SLAVE LEADERS!

The igbos from the far north were running with all hope that once they get to benue they are safe - only for them to get to benue and were ambushed by david mark and theopilus danjuma and where masacared in thousands with pity nor mercy and non were allowed to escaped cry cry cry   - As they did to those unarmed igbos, so shall it be unto middle belters they shall meet destruction and bloodshed at the edge of their hope!

HAUSA/FULANIS WILL BUTCHER UNA SO TEEEYYYYY YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE ORPHANS! UNA WIVES WIDOWS AND UNA YOUNG MEN SLAVES!

UNA GO STILL SUFFER KWASIOKOR! MARK MY WORD! UNA GO SUFFER KWASIOKOR!

MIDDLE BELTERS - BEFORE 2020 YOU PEOPLE WILL BE RUNNING TO IGBOLAND FOR REFUGE! LUCKY YOU WE ARE NOT AS WICKED AS YOU ARE!

This is just overdoing it jare. Wishing revenge on the men is understandable but women and children is not cool.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
One_Naira:

This is just overdoing it jare.  Wishing revenge on the men is understandable but women and children is not cool.

You gotta understand where he's coming from. They dont and didnt give two craps abt our lives but they want us to care about theirs. F them.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
namfav:

Which kin igbo you don smoke?  Come we are waiting, step one foot on igboland and see if your fulani brothers aren't slaughtered in millions.  You fit think we are like those Igbo who stupidly went up north.  Come now, we are waiting.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by namfav(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2011
we are coming, now dont have nightmares, you useless little girl

Chyz*:

boy, yes we dont doubt you all may try it then thats when you will see big graves filled with fulanis in them. grin
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by namfav(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
already been in imo state, and across iboland even today, you cant do anything
know your position and obey your superior

One_Naira:

Which kin igbo you don smoke?  Come we are waiting, step one foot on igboland and see if your fulani brothers aren't slaughtered in millions.  You fit think we are like those Igbo who stupidly went up north.  Come now, we are waiting.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
namfav:

Superior indeed! In disease or backwardness. I'm ashamed that your like that were fortunate to get the little education that the northern elites have deprived it's citizens for decades only come here to talk rubbish when you should be fighting your leaders to step up to the plate and deliver the north from the shackles of poverty, disease, almajirism, kwashikor etc.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
namfav:

You've been across igboland today?  Doing what? begging? We do not attack beggars oh, we attack killers, bring your killing behavior to igboland and they will finish you.

namfav:

grin grin grin grin grin grin  My rips don crack.  That lie can swing with MB and SW but not SE or SS.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Superior indeed! In disease or backwardness. I'm ashamed that your like that were fortunate to get the little education that the northern elites have deprived it's citizens for decades only come here to talk rubbish when you should be fighting your leaders to step up to the plate and deliver the north from the shackles of poverty, disease, almajirism, kwashikor etc.

Ask him. In what village is Hausa/Fulani superior?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2011
greateros:

Did you say overdoing it I laugh in middle belt!

Are you aware that during the genocide in benue, they rap-ed our wives and daughters and they forced our fathers, brothers and younger ones to watch!! and after the evil they killed almost everybody only the extremely lucky ones escaped and for our pregnant mothers, they budtchered them and pull out the fetus and feed them to the dogs! are u aware that they enforced the food blockade to the east more than any other neboring states!!

Do you know y many igbo women are in the houses of tivs, idomas other middlebelters? its because they abducted our women and many are forced to follow them instead of dieing of starvation!

IF ONLY YOU KNOW THE EVIL THE MIDDLE BELT VISITED ON THE IGBOS YOU WOULD AV MADE THAT ST-UPID COMMENT!

No I never knew that and I thank you for letting me know that but it is just not in me to wish sadness on women and children. I though understand where you are coming from.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
namfav:

we are coming, now dont have nightmares, you useless little girl

We are the same people that kill your people in your land when you go on your islamic rampages. Go head come to our land like you do the others. We are waiting. wink
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by eejo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2011
stupid people who thinks middle belt cannot stand we have oil, cement, iron , coal , water ,gold , arable land with these we are rich all the bombings biafra and ojukwu did on innocent civillians in middle belt we are waiting it will not happen again
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ChinenyeN(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2011
Again, what is Middle Belt? Abeg, you Northerners should just keep quiet and continue enjoying your "privileged" position in this your glorious One Naija; while it lasts.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2011
eejo:

silly people who thinks middle belt cannot stand we have oil, cement, iron , coal , water ,gold , arable land with these we are rich all the bombings biafra and ojukwu did on innocent civillians in middle belt we are waiting it will not happen again

Stop sniffing gutter. The bolded is the dumbest load of crap I've heard all week on NL.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Superior indeed! In disease or backwardness[/size]

[size=14pt] shocked[/size]
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Obiagu1(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2011
greateros:

After executing genocide on the igbos based on verbal promises of heaven and earth made to you by your northern masters, then after years of failed promises and subsequent killing of your people to remind you that they [the hausa/fulanis] are still your masters, you now realized that you are not northerners eekwa? thunder never start they fire una!

Una never hear nwiii! this is just the beginning! the hausa/fulanis will visit ya houses 0ne by one - Desecrating your wom-en! killing your children and your pregnant mothers! they will butcher your fathers and your youngmen and feed them to the dogs! they will lay your cities and villages desolate!

THEY WILL DO UNTO YOU TEN TIMES OF ALL YOU DID TO THE IGBOS THEN FINALLY, THEY WILL KILL ALL YOUR LEADERS STARTING FROM DAVID MARK! THEOPHILUS DANJUMA! OCHI IDOMA! TOR TIV! BONG GWOM JOS! AND THE REST OF YOUR SLAVE LEADERS!

The igbos from the far north were running with all hope that once they get to benue they are safe - only for them to get to benue and were ambushed by david mark and theopilus danjuma and where masacared in thousands with pity nor mercy and non were allowed to escaped cry cry cry   - As they did to those unarmed igbos, so shall it be unto middle belters they shall meet destruction and bloodshed at the edge of their hope!

HAUSA/FULANIS WILL BUTCHER UNA SO TEEEYYYYY YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE ORPHANS! UNA WIVES WIDOWS AND UNA YOUNG MEN SLAVES!

UNA GO STILL SUFFER KWASIOKOR! MARK MY WORD! UNA GO SUFFER KWASIOKOR!

MIDDLE BELTERS - BEFORE 2020 YOU PEOPLE WILL BE RUNNING TO IGBOLAND FOR REFUGE! LUCKY YOU WE ARE NOT AS WICKED AS YOU ARE!

I've not been angry in a long time now but you just made me angry. I've tried to forget this but it's hard.
I will not personally revenge them for what they did but won't feel sad any more as karma visits them like it has being doing.
Middlebelters, you all will forever live and die as Northerners!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 11, 2011
^^my brother it hasnt come upto that one now (though they surly will still reap what they sow), Atleast for the christ mind in us, remember the people that did all that is dead or probably too old now so why should their children suffer it, like i said atleast for the "christ mind in us" we shouldnt wish anybody such!

All most important now is that they realize who their real enemies are, thats fair enuf
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xmind1: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2011
The civil war was unfortunate.It was not the fault of the MB.it was not a war btw Biafra and MB. Ojukwu thought he could fight the entire country, it was unnecessary and a futile attempt. Wars generally are either won or lost. Biafra lost. Accept it and stop replaying it. MB has emerged. Even if Nigeria stops to exist the MB will make a prosperous and a beautiful country.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xmind1: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2011
The Middle Belt is a human geographical term designating the region of central Nigeria populated largely by minority ethnic groups and stretching across the country longitudinally. The Middle Belt is indeterminate in that it lacks designated "borders" and is charactized by a heterogeneity and diversity of peoples and cultures. The eminence of manifold minority groups to some degree constitutes an ethno-linguistic barrier in the country, drawing a separation between the principally Islamic North and the more secular, Christian/animist south. The region is a convergence of these cultural domains and maintains a tremendous degree of ethno-linguistic diversity, with languages of the Afro-Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan, and Niger–Congo families, three of the primary African language groups, all being spoken.
Minorities in Nigeria tend to be dominated by the three largest ethnic groups, the Hausa of North and the Igbo and Yoruba of the South; the result in the Middle Belt is occasional political unity and solidarity amongst these highly differentiated peoples, an example being the United Middle Belt Congress that emerged following Nigeria's independence from Britain in 1960.
Areas of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: Kwara State, Kogi State, Benue State, Plateau State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Adamawa State and Taraba State. Also included are the southern parts of Kaduna State, Zuru area of Kebbi State, Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro areas of Bauchi State, Tangale and Waja areas of Gombe State and the southern parts of Borno State (Biu area).
However, the definition of the Middle Belt areas are subject to great debate due to the presence of significant number of ethnic Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri groups. In addition, the Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi have a strong affinity with the larger Yoruba body and frequently prefer not to be associated with the Middle Belt identity.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by KnowAll(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2011
http://vimeo.com/19116196

Nigeria's middlebelt is a battle of hearts, souls, and minds for the two pivotal religions in the country.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by EzeUche(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2011
No Middle Belt people, you are Northerners. You all have ruled this nation longer than any other region. Chickens coming home to roost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Kogi Prison•kills Guard, Sets Members Free / BREAKING: Nationwide Jubilation As Acting President Osinbajo Humbles Fashola, / NLC Threatens Industrial Action Over Proposed Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.