Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (10284 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by namfav(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2011
let us start by looking here

http://ukpuru..com/

One_Naira:

Ask him. In what village is Hausa/Fulani superior?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by OneNaira6: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2011
namfav:

let us start by looking here

http://ukpuru..com/

Isn't it shame the people in that link are still better than the Fulanis of today despite today being a more advanced world than theirs.  They were better off or should I say superior to the fulani of their time and the ones of today.  Now I ask, In what village is Fulani/Hausa superior?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
some of u igbos are quite funny. U just keep beefin the MB. The war was between Nigeria and biafra, and middle belt happens to be under nigeria. U all are also forgetting that u killed brigadier Pam, a MB man during your coup. So u expect us to still join forces with u and fight the govt? sounds like joke, lol. In any case, the group did not say that they want to join the south or that they need any alliance, so i dont understand all these shakara abi na yanga, lol. And frankly we dont really care if u see us as north or not. Some People up north see ibibio, ijaws etc, as igbos, but that doesn't make them igbos. Their opinions, just like yours, change nothing, lol. Funny guys here, lol.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Joey82(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
emmke:

some of u igbos are quite funny. U just keep beefin the MB. The war was between Nigeria and biafra, and middle belt happens to be under nigeria. U all are also forgetting that u killed brigadier Pam, a MB man during your coup. So u expect us to still join forces with u and fight the govt? sounds like joke, lol. In any case, the group did not say that they want to join the south or that they need any alliance, so i dont understand all these shakara abi na yanga, lol. And frankly we dont really care if u see us as north or not. Some People up north see ibibio, ijaws etc, as igbos, but that doesn't make them igbos. Their opinions, just like yours, change nothing, lol. Funny guys here, lol.

really funny guyz, u got ur point right bro, whatever faction these randy MB youths claim to represent, I cant tell, but MBelters sure know that any time any day they'll always have a better deal with the north, these southerners are highly unpredictable and no MBelter wants to be a southerner anyway, whichever geographical location one comes from does not make him/her more nigerian than the other.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by umechuma: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
namfav:

already been in imo state, and across iboland even today, you cant do anything
know your position and[b] obey your superior[/b]

Aboki,why not tell us if you are superior in disease or backwardness? Still waiting for an answer.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by EzeUche(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
I would recommend all Southerners to leave the North (Including Middle Belt) and let them sort out their affairs.

This is simply the Masters = Hausa-Fulani, showing the Servants = Middle Belt people who are the true rulers of Nigeria.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ak47mann(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
EzeUche:

I would recommend all Southerners to leave the North (Including Middle Belt) and let them sort out their fairs.

This is simply the Masters = Hausa-Fulani, showing the Servants = Middle Belt people who are the true rulers of Nigeria.
true talk, i think is a reminder to M.B they still in charged cool
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
EzeUche:

I would recommend all Southerners to leave the North (Including Middle Belt) and let them sort out their affairs.

the funniest of them all. Saying things that arent practical. lol @ middle belts being servants. Honestly some of u make it easy for others to dislike u. Beefin beefin beefin. Even in threads that have nothing to do with u. Dont u just get tired? undecided lol
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
I've never come across a middle belter that hates Igbos like Emmke. Most Benue and Plateau people are usually friends of Igbo.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
^Afam, u are not fair on me. I can swear it that i dont hate igbos. Show me any of my posts that indicate any form of hatred towards the igbos? Ezeuche just called my people servants, and i responded. And yes plateau people have no beef with igbos and we move along just fine. I have a lot of igbo friends (and babes, lol). However, igbos on this forum dont seem to like us. This really saddens me.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by smokeweed: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
@chz*, dem poeple and ur likes out there, do you know what it takes to be a man? This are the same people who liberated you from the hand of that selfish he-goat kind of man that you are all praising after his death. if not for the middle beltans that fought for your kind, where would your grand fathers, fathers or yourselves would have been. you sit down there and say rooten words from your gutters. better go back to school and read more about your history. long live the middle beltans
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Relax101(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
smokeweed:

@chz*, dem poeple and your likes out there, do you know what it takes to be a man? This are the same people who liberated you from the hand of that selfish he-goat kind of man that you are all praising after his death. if not for the middle beltans that fought for your kind, where would your grand fathers, fathers or yourselves would have been. you sit down there and say rooten words from your gutters. better go back to school and read more about your history. long live the middle beltans

I have never made any comment about the people of the middle belt but I will like to slap you anyday for this rubbish post.
You mean your people killed so many Igbos who were stranded in Benue who thought they were at home only to be butchered by your fathers.
You be real Hediot.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
smokeweed:

@chz*, dem poeple and your likes out there, do you know what it takes to be a man? This are the same people who liberated you from the hand of that selfish he-goat kind of man that you are all praising after his death. if not for the middle beltans that fought for your kind, where would your grand fathers, fathers or yourselves would have been. you sit down there and say rooten words from your gutters. better go back to school and read more about your history. long live the middle beltans

"long live the middle belta"? What an oximoron when the fulanis are taking you all out 1 by 1. Look, when nigeria disintegrates you all are going with arewa republic and thats a fact.Whether you like it or not. The SW are clear about not wanting non-yorubas in their country hence the name "oduduwa'. The niger delta is nowhere near your land, and the last thing that Igbos will ever ever do is let you people be a part of Biafria. Tufia! Get ready to become muslims if you are not,ok?Get read for nigeria part 2 with an islamic twist.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2011
emmke:

^Afam, u are not fair on me. I can swear it that i dont hate igbos. Show me any of my posts that indicate any form of hatred towards the igbos? Ezeuche just called my people servants, and i responded. And yes plateau people have no beef with igbos and we move along just fine. I have a lot of igbo friends (and babes, lol). However, igbos on this forum dont seem to like us. This really saddens me.

Emmke, what ethnicity are u?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
am buji. One of the many tribes in plateau. Why do u ask?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ektbear: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
Up middle belt

Down north
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
@chyz see shakara. See your yanga. Which middle belter ever said he wanted to be part of biafra. U guys just think too highly of urselves. Funny funny funny, lol. If u care to observe, u'll find that we hardly attach ourselves to any region. Thats because we know we have enough resources to sustain us. Easily the most fertile lands are located in the MB.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by WilyWily4: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hausa/Fulanis are killing them in mass and u are here saying up Middle Belt, Down North, is that the only help u can give to your friend
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
emmke:

am buji. One of the many tribes in plateau. Why do u ask?

Just curious. Never heard of Buji before. Which other tribes speak your language or similar?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ektbear: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Chyz*:

The SW are clear about not wanting non-yorubas in their country hence the name "oduduwa'.

I am not opposed to being in the same country as non-Yoruba, personally. It depends on the group, their orientation, etc.

Also, a good chunk of the so-called middle belt is Yorubaland anyways.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

I am not opposed to being in the same country as non-Yoruba, personally. It depends on the group, their orientation, etc.

Also, a good chunk of the so-called middle belt is Yorubaland anyways.

Its clear that a name like "oduduwa" is unwelcoming to non-yorubas.They would always feel like visitors.

A good portion of middlebelt is also Igbo as well. smiley
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by ektbear: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
Oduduwa is supposedly a Benin prince, if you believe their stories.

Shango was half Nupe.

This Adekunle fellow's mother was Bachama.

There is that Grace Bent woman who was a senator for the Bachama in Adamawa or so.

I don't think Yorubaland has any major beef with the Middle Belt, at this point in time. Others can correct me if I am wrong and there is major opposition to them, of course.

But it was always Awolowo's policy to seek friendship and alliances in the Middle Belt. And I think that this is a wise policy to continue, personally.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
wily wily buddy, how's the middle belt hating going? I trust ur doing a good job. Ur last post however, isn't as venomous as i expect from a hater like u. U can do better.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ekt bear we appreciate. nice to see we can have an ally from one of the big 3. We are not hated by all afterall. cool
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Relax101(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^^^ You funny small. All those Igbos that took jos their home state are really strong! Igbos dnt revenge, thats why you should appreciate their presence in jos. There are many people from jos that are memebers of an Igbo group on facebook. I am not cooking up stories.

Is it the Buji tribe that have names like the chinese abi korean?

I know there is a tribe like that in Plateau.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emmke(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
@Relax, umm, no it's not Buji. It's miango. We share the same LGA with them anyway. Bassa LGA. And my man we do really appreciate the igbos in jos, trust me. But some on nl, well let's just leave it at that.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by PointB: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^^
If Igbos in Jos have no beef with you guys I doubt if Igbos in NL does. At least not all Igbo here have beef with u guys. We feel your pains, and sometimes wished things were different - I mean the civil war. And talking about the civil war, the progrom before it is what annoys Igbo mostly not necessarily the war.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by noiseless: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
Trust me if you knew how much i dislike the ignorance of people like that wily wily and co,you wouldn't believe it, and please mind you as i have realised going by the ways some people comment on here,not everyone presenting him/herself as igbo and throwing insults unnecessarily against yoruba or any other rigion is truly igbo,some can do it on here purposely to create trouble between igbo and others,though as long NL is concerned there are still some who you would wonder if they eat through their anus.
emmke:

@Relax, umm, no it's not Buji. It's miango. We share the same LGA with them anyway. Bassa LGA. And my man we do really appreciate the igbos in jos, trust me. But some on nl, well let's just leave it at that.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by smokeweed: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2011
Relax101:

I have never made any comment about the people of the middle belt but I will like to slap you anyday for this rubbish post.
You mean your people killed so many Igbos who were stranded in Benue who thought they were at home only to be butchered by your fathers.
You be real Hediot.
thats my problem with your kind, you always take things so violently, what have i said that warrant you to slapping me. The same kind of your people brought this mess this country is going through on us. if you are claiming that my people (middle beltans) killed your kind that likes slapping people due to their own opinion, we will still do it again so that the northerners can still continue to ground the skull of your grand fathers, fathers and even your head. long live middle beltans.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by smokeweed: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2011
Chyz*:

"long live the middle belta"? What an oximoron when the fulanis are taking you all out 1 by 1. Look, when nigeria disintegrates you all are going with arewa republic and thats a fact.Whether you like it or not. The SW are clear about not wanting non-yorubas in their country hence the name "oduduwa'. The niger delta is nowhere near your land, and the last thing that Igbos will ever ever do is let you people be a part of Biafria. Tufia! Get ready to become muslims if you are not,ok?Get read for nigeria part 2 with an islamic twist.
sometimes when i read your column, i tend to wonder if you smoke weed through your shit hole shocked, who do you think your kinds are; super men or wonder men. me be an igbo man, maybe when i become an alien from another planet. Have you ever sat down to wonder why no tribe never wants to be an igbo man its because you have been cursed to be traitors, the good poeple of SS realised this and left your kind. that was 1 of the reasons your kind lost secceeding. like i said go back and read your history. Traitor!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by asha80(m): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2011
smokeweed:

sometimes when i read your column, i tend to wonder if you smoke weed through your poo hole shocked, who do you think your kinds are; super men or wonder men. me be an igbo man, maybe when i become an alien from another planet. Have you ever sat down to wonder why no tribe never wants to be an igbo man its because you have been cursed to be traitors, the good poeple of SS realised this and left your kind. that was 1 of the reasons your kind lost secceeding. like i said go back and read your history. Traitor!

errm, which individuals from a particular tribe wants to be from another tribe?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Chyz2: 1:16am On Dec 12, 2011
smokeweed:

sometimes when i read your column, i tend to wonder if you smoke weed through your poo hole shocked, who do you think your kinds are; super men or wonder men. me be an igbo man, maybe when i become an alien from another planet. Have you ever sat down to wonder why no tribe never wants to be an igbo man its because you have been cursed to be traitors, the good poeple of SS realised this and left your kind. that was 1 of the reasons your kind lost secceeding. like i said go back and read your history. Traitor!

Now read the bolded again then read your screen name and then tell me your not a fool. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States / Francis Akubueze Is New Substantive Clerk Of The Senate / Ignorant APC Vice Prof. Osinbajo Does Not Know Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.