Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,073 members, 7,916,131 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (10313 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by smokeweed: 1:19am On Dec 12, 2011
Relax101:

^^^^^ You funny small. All those Igbos that took jos their home state are really strong! Igbos dnt revenge, thats why you should appreciate their presence in jos. There are many people from jos that are memebers of an Igbo group on facebook. I am not cooking up stories.

Is it the Buji tribe that have names like the chinese abi korean?

I know there is a tribe like that in Plateau.
How i wish i know who you are, so that i can make you and your kind eat grasses just like we did during the civil war. Take a look at the history of your kind and give me a name of any1 that has become successful or affluent without the touch of the north in him. Now you open your gutters and make mockery of 1 of our tribe. Be very careful!
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
I see that most ignorant Igbos here on NL dont understand why the biafra war was fought and come here to blame people from the middle belt, men , you should know middle belt, tiv idoma igala nupe. jukun. and people from jos, have no roigin with hausa fulani peole ls google these tribe, ok, its just that some people took islamic religion to confuse the whole thing, otham dan fodio invasion of these area.ok, so why are there muslim in Auchi IN Northern edo state, ask your self, ok Ndi igbo, ok, idomas, igalas, share comon border with Enugu and Anambra, Some even marry Igbos, and intergrate, live together, in peace you are here talking dirty politics, you dont understand, that is bringing out hatred for your fellow brothers, WE ARE ALL ONE , DISTANCE RELATIVES
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by karfe(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Pygru: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2013
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Defends Anenihs Appointment / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee / Attack On Governor Ortom's Convoy: IGP Orders Full Scale Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.