Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales (16437 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador From Libya Over Gaddafi’s Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cap28: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
NATO are on a mission to take over the entire natural resources of the african continent but many nigerians are like obojunkie blind, deaf and dumb to what is coming, libya was the only country on the african continent that remained outside the IMF and world bank slave plantation, when will nigerians wake up and stop acting like fools?

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl8KKKcvYa0[/flash]
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
mulumele:

Because his people are intolerant of injustice. If Nigerian leaders were half as good; people will not be thinking of revolution now.

I'm happy that they summon the courage to even start the revolution, whatever happens now Libyans are better of without that evil man. It may take time but they will definitely recover from 41yrs of torture and killings they went through under Gaddafi.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by thoth: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
justwise:

Why did his people fought against him from the beginning if he was that good?
Libyans never fought against Ghadaffi, they surpported him till they were overwhelmed. I was posted in Libya in 1998 and again in 2002 and both assigments gave me first hand experience of the Libyan administration. After a miscalculation which led to the arrest of i and 4 of my mates we finally came face to face with saif al islam himself and i will never forget the impression i got of him that night.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
thoth:

Libyans never fought against Ghadaffi, they surpported him till they were overwhelmed. I was posted in Libya in 1998 and again in 2002 and both assigments gave me first hand experience of the Libyan administration. After a miscalculation which led to the arrest of i and 4 of my mates we finally came face to face with saif al islam himself and i will never forget the impression i got of him that night.

So Libyans did not fight Gaddafi? Who did? Please keep away your story about meeting Saif and all that because there is no way i can verify that.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by kabba7(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
Am surprised Nigerians are lamenting on this piece. I actually made effort through NL of the situation in Libya and the fact that I was connected to how the process went ie. Sharing forms . I warned that most of the illegal migrants are from south south and south east some in the military many are artisans many of the female are into dirty side, my personal disappointment is that in Nigeria we don't open our “third“ eyes and ears for information. majority of the male that went to Libya went through agents in Kaduna,Zaria,Kano,Dutse,Sokoto,BirninKebbi Lagos and Lokoja,only very few went from Abuja,SE&SS states. One information Igbos in particular and Southerners in genera l{most are males } should look out for is when the US military finally move out of Iraq { soon likely } they could be in dangers worse than that of Libya they are many there most are artisans and into chuachua if anyone has anybody there alert them ! and they should network themselves better. NairaLanders are again free to pour abuses but when the “come come to become“ please. don't lament over 70% went on free ticket no Visa no passport the locals are still US jackboot. But when they leave ground no go level.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by thoth: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
justwise:

So Libyans did not fight Gaddafi? Who did? Please keep away your story about meeting Saif and all that because there is no way i can verify that.
You will understand who did in less than 4 years time because Nigerians would live it through and through.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
thoth:

You will understand who did in less than 4 years time because Nigerians would live it through and through.

Rubbish.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by ProNurse: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
I nursed a patient 2 years ago who was deported from Libya. He was almost psychotic from Hard drug and he had HIV Virus. He said he was injected with it by Libyans. I don't know how true.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
Are U sure they are Nigerians
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by JaaizTech: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
justwise:

Some of these conspiracies are not so difficult to figure out, if only we open our eyes and clear our minds from bias. We see pictures of thousands protesting against Ghaddaffi on TV, and we assume that must be the whole country. Those who show us the pictures are those with their own hidden agenda, they show what supports their cause. How could Ghadaffi have lasted so long despite NATO's bombs if didn't have a sizable support of Libyans The western media in order to cover up this angle claimed that Ghaddaffi hired black African immigrants / mercenaries to fight for him, and now Black Africans are the targets of the NTC. Listen to the tales of Nigerians that lived in Libya before the war, and it would be quite clear how Libya citizens enjoyed a good life, how working as a maid could be quite rewarding, and yet  the media keeps telling us how Ghaddaffi suppressed his people, and mismananaged their resources, how the people are suffering and have suddenly revolted. Towards the end of the war, we saw that Ghadaffi actually had the support of some clans / tribes, infact towards the end of the siege the war against ghaddaffi took a tribal nature; open your eyes, NATO is dropping bombs on Libyans and priding itself for having zero casuality. That really shows what they care about Those who loved Ghadaffi and supported him, are they lesser Libyans
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by stunna2(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
, reading some of the posts here on NL can be very depressing but the war that usually follow from the responses is frequently even more depressing!!! WTF

This place reminds me of the early days of the internet in the early 90s and its sad that although the rest of the World have moved beyond those early days, Nigerians as usual are permanently stuck there!

in a modern forum, there would be a more dynamic response to this post above in that some people would be asking how they can be of help to these people who made it back home! one person may challenge Miss KoBo for her view and everybody will return to The Issue At Hand and find a way to be human to fellow nigerians!! But not here on NL and this is Sad!

people, pls know that no one here has monopoly over good or bad emotions or possitive or negative intents! For the last time, everyone who left Nigerian to America is not jobless there; taking business trips to America as a nigerian does not make anyone superior to people who actually live there! it is not always about you - this was about nigerian returnees  one minute and the next minute its about who lives in nigeria and does business in the States and therefor is a superior human being to the people who moved there and are all living off the government there!!

take a break from this place and go hang out say on FB or Twitter and then come back here and it gets really absurd how every topic quickly degenerates into a war between those in nigeria who have convinced themselves that they have superior genes to the nigerians who left!!

There is no Agenda to move anything forward, here, or is there?

HOW VERY SAD! I WANT TO HEAR SOMEONE SAY, OH I'M THROWING A PARTY TONIGHT AND IM GONNA ASK MY FRIENDS TO DONATE A DOLLAR OR TWO AND I PLAN ON FORWARDING THE MONEY RAISED TO THESE PEOPLE!!

instead, every chance is ceased to tell us one more time that the nigerian business man who visits america is more important and a better human being than the nigerian who became american! people pls never mind the BS, we dont need to be reminded every second of how good u have it in ur life! and if anyone in nigeria has any shame and have it too good, they would know that the reason the nigerians coming back from Libya went there in the 1st place is because you have it too good which is why they had it so bad!!

depressing people! shame! put up or shot up people because that's the least u can do at times like this! unless u wanna ask how u can help or talk about ideas on how to help these people, then SHOT THE HELL UP!!

attack me, or 'move the agenda of how we can help' forward, it's ur choice whichever u chose to do!!
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
JaaizTech:

Some of these conspiracies are not so difficult to figure out, if only we open our eyes and clear our minds from bias. We see pictures of thousands protesting against Ghaddaffi on TV, and we assume that must be the whole country. Those who show us the pictures are those with their own hidden agenda, they show what supports their cause. How could Ghadaffi have lasted so long despite NATO's bombs if didn't have a sizable support of Libyans The western media in order to cover up this angle claimed that Ghaddaffi hired black African immigrants / mercenaries to fight for him, and now Black Africans are the targets of the NTC. Listen to the tales of Nigerians that lived in Libya before the war, and it would be quite clear how Libya citizens enjoyed a good life, how working as a maid could be quite rewarding, and yet  the media keeps telling us how Ghaddaffi suppressed his people, and mismananaged their resources, how the people are suffering and have suddenly revolted. Towards the end of the war, we saw that Ghadaffi actually had the support of some clans / tribes, infact towards the end of the siege the war against ghaddaffi took a tribal nature; open your eyes, NATO is dropping bombs on Libyans and priding itself for having zero casuality. That really shows what they care about Those who loved Ghadaffi and supported him, are they lesser Libyans

Did you read anywhere i denied that Gaddafi had some support? Yes his home town and his close officials supported him but that wasn't my point, my point was that his people fought him, i'm not into baseless conspiracy theories.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by freecocoa(f): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
My own is why did they leave naija for libya in the first place? I keep saying it,if not for the mumu B H hediots,police and Nepa,naija is better than many other countries to live in.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by ZE: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
freecocoa:

My own is why did they leave naija for libya in the first place? I keep saying it,if not for the mumu B H hediots,police and Nepa,naija is better than many other countries to live in.

GBAM !!

Plus the facts that nigerians who live in nigeria are very pompous. They accept far much less menial jobs when they travel abroad.
but cant do such jobs to earn a living in their country.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by kabba7(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
I can see my last post has been deleted well this was the kind of response when I tried to warn those victims of Libya crises. I can assure you all what I wrote is credible.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
kabba7:

Am surprised Nigerians are lamenting on this piece. I actually made effort through NL of the situation in Libya and the fact that I was connected to how the process went ie. Sharing forms . I warned that most of the illegal migrants are from south south and south east some in the military many are artisans many of the female are into dirty side, my personal disappointment is that in Nigeria we don't open our “third“ eyes and ears for information. majority of the male that went to Libya went through agents in Kaduna,Zaria,Kano,Dutse,Sokoto,BirninKebbi Lagos and Lokoja,only very few went from Abuja,SE&SS states. One information Igbos in particular and Southerners in genera l{most are males } should look out for is when the US military finally move out of Iraq { soon likely } they could be in dangers worse than that of Libya they are many there most are artisans and into chuachua if anyone has anybody there alert them ! and they should network themselves better. NairaLanders are again free to pour abuses but when the “come come to become“ please. don't lament over 70% went on free ticket no Visa no passport the locals are still US jackboot. But when they leave ground no go level.

kabba7:

[b]I can see my last post has been deleted [/b]well this was the kind of response when I tried to warn those victims of Libya crises. I can assure you all what I wrote is credible.

Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by lolaluv1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
brein:

Are U sure they are Nigerians

The first guy in that pic doesn't look Nigerian to me!! sad
I hope I'm wrong. . . .
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
cap28:

NATO are on a mission to take over the entire natural resources of the african continent but many nigerians are like obojunkie blind, deaf and dumb to what is coming, libya was the only country on the african continent that remained outside the IMF and world bank slave plantation, when will nigerians wake up and stop acting like fools?

A conspiracy theorist proclaiming that all those who do not heed his ramblings(ramblings that have been shown to be just that so many times over at this point) are blind, deaf and dumb and foolish  . .   .  . . (Talk of being stuck in a loop). . . . so what's new? undecided undecided undecided undecided   

The house has been burning from the fire set by those inside -- infact it is crumbling and may not hold for longer, but this one is still shouting that disaster is coming from outside . . . .
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by atasteve: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
Thank God for bringing them back to Nigeria. May the Lord grant you strength to forget the past and start a fresh, amen.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by elcalipso: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
where those libyas for nigeria make we kill them all no be joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
elcalipso:

where those libyas for nigeria make we kill them all no be joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ You mean that He stops BokoHaram from targeting any location close to them where they are right??
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by untainted: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
lola.luv:

The first guy in that pic doesn't look Nigerian to me!! sad
I hope I'm wrong. . . .

I totally agree with you. Looks more like a Somalian. Only God knows how many of them will get missing in Maiduguri and Damaturu.
It's really a scary experience subsidising the transport fare of potential enemies of state.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mmmmm, t welcome them to BH Territory
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by igbo2011(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

A conspiracy theorist proclaiming that all those who do not heed his ramblings(ramblings that have been shown to be just that so many times over at this point) are blind, deaf and dumb and foolish  . .   .  . . (Talk of being stuck in a loop). . . . so what's new? undecided undecided undecided undecided   

The house has been burning from the fire set by those inside -- infact it is crumbling and may not hold for longer, but this one is still shouting that disaster is coming from outside . . . .
You are a close-minded idiot KoboJunkie. I don't know why people call you "wise woman" you are really dull. DON'T WATCH CNN, FOX, BBC MSNBC they are biased and control the minds of the people just like they are controlling you. Watch Russia Today, Press TV, and investigative journalists, they tell the truth.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_vR9RswSs&feature=fvst

There was an illegal war in Libya this war and you still call it a conspiracy theory. You are an idiot. How much proof do I need to give you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFPayzr8dSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMLsqeQNEM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCA5Ixo6MX0

GET OFF NAIRALAND AND READ A BOOK!!
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by igbo2011(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2011
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Dec 12, 2011
igbo2011:

You are a close-minded  KoboJunkie. I don't know why people call you "wise woman" you are really dull. DON'T WATCH CNN, FOX, BBC MSNBC they are biased and control the minds of the people just like they are controlling you. Watch Russia Today, Press TV, and investigative journalists, they tell the truth.

Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id_vR9RswSs&feature=fvst

There was an illegal war in Libya this war and you still call it a conspiracy theory.  You are an . How much proof do I need to give you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFPayzr8dSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMLsqeQNEM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCA5Ixo6MX0

GET OFF NAIRALAND AND READ A BOOK!!

Look at this ADHD conspiracy theorist calling another person dull cause the person ignores his mind_fked sch-peels. Imagine this one yet again descending to posting UNRELATED media in order to push his crazy agenda as somewhat sane? What the heck has those videos to do with

a) this thread and issue ?
b) the actual post you purport to post in response to?

You should learn by now that you rarely say anything new . . . . all you do is reveal how deep down that rabbit hole you have progressed with each post of yours that I am caused to read. Seriously, give it a rest already.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Chyz2: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Look at this ADD Conspiracy theorist calling another person dull simply the person chooses not to be as mind_fked as he is. Imagine this troll yet again descending to posting UNRELATED media in order to push his crazy agenda as somewhat sane?

You should learn by now that you rarely say anything new . . . . all you do is reveal how deep down that rabbit hole you have progressed with each post of yours that I am caused to read. Seriously, give it a rest already.

Why is it a conspiracy. Maybe you know something we dont? Or are we suppose to just believe what is told to us on the tv no matter what? Again explain why it is a conspiracy?
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by igbo2011(m): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Look at this ADD Conspiracy theorist calling another person dull simply the person chooses not to be as mind_fked as he is. Imagine this troll yet again descending to posting UNRELATED media in order to push his crazy agenda as somewhat sane?

You have no knowledge outside of CNN, FOX and other mainstream news. That is why you are close-minded.  You act like America is always doing the correct thing and helping people. Why did they go to Iraq. Afghanistan, and Libya? Why are they fighting in Somalia and Yemen and killing innocent people?

IT IS CALLED IMPERIALISM!! The history of America is imperialism first genocide of the Native Americans.  The other Europeans did a genocide on all of the Americas.  Before the Carribean Islands had Africans and other people there, there were Taino people. Europeans exterminated them.  Australia, New Zealand aboriginal people EXTERMINATED. Look at what they are doing in Israel to Palestinians. AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL. AMERICA SUPPORTED THE APARTHEID!!

I bet you that is America were to attack Nigeria tomorrow you would say it is justified. You are so brainwashed.

THESE ARE NOT CONSPIRACY THEORIES MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO CATCH ON!!! READ A BOOK!!!

Chyz*:

Why is it a conspiracy. Maybe you know something we dont? Or are we suppose to just believe what is told to us on the tv no matter what? Again explain why it is a conspiracy?
She is close-minded and believes everything the TV tells her. Even after people disprove it with FACTS she will only believe the TV. And people call her wise lol.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2011
Chyz*:

^^^ The guy posts links of videos culled from TV airings there,and  you pretend those contain more ounces of truth than other tv products. Maybe you ought to be asking yourself the questions you pretend are meant for me there.  

You are the one watching TV . . . why not go ask TV yourself? Or na me own the tv wey those video links come from?? You have a guy here accusing another of believing all that is on TV, yet as evidence he provides you with links to news reports from TV stations he is partial to, and you think whatever he has to say makes sense after that?  sheeshhh

Isn't that like a Mallam telling you that Western World is evil and all things western are evil, and as evidence, he pulls out a laptop, logs on to google  and proceeds to google evidence of his claim online. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Na eejit go take am seriously after that stunt!!!
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Chyz2: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ The guy posts links of videos culled from TV airings there,and  you pretend those contain more truth than other tv products. Maybe you ought to be asking yourself the questions you pretend are meant for me there.  

You are the one watching TV . . . why not go ask them yourself? Or na me own the tv wey those video links come from?? sheeshhh  

I never said it was or wasn't truth, but, i did ask for you to show us why it is a conspiracy as oppose to what you define as "truth"?
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^ . . .  then you need to go back and read what I actually typed there so you are sure you even understood what I typed to begin with.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2011
@KoboJunkie
I don't need to know what you look like to know you are one of those imbe-ciles around. Your very words continue to reveal so much about the mindset you continue to live with and probably that you were raised with.

It is sad that you even think that for people to know you, they wouuld need to meet you  . . . . very very sad!!! I definitely pity children because many of them will have to deal with adult beings with imbe-cilic, and depraved minds like yours, in this world. . . . very sad!!!lipsrsealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Listen in toto. Before you open your mouth to assassinate other people's character and mock their condition, you have to bear in mind that you are not immune to attacks in any form.  The way you throw the word imbe-ciles loosely shows that you have no respect nor regard for the handicapped. Yet, you want to posit yourself and make us believe how you were "perfectly" raised.  You are nothing but a bloody Hypocrite and a bitter woman. If you were to caricature imbe-ciles insensitively in front of your 'privileged yankee' friends or workmates, you would either be fired from work and deserted. You don't even understand the environment you are living in neither have you learned an iota from anything there. If you were raised to hate yourself; the root of your tree, the land of your parents, your identity and everything associated with it. Those who did that to you must have damaged you and your sense of belonging. You are a lost sheep, carelessly left to roam in the wild by an uncaring and out of touch shepherd. You need redemption.

If you think you know everyone by the back and forth exchange you have on this forum, then you must be really sick in the head.  Your sentence composition is not even coherent. What kind of mind do you possess?  A weak and bitter mind. If I were asleep, you won't be able to beat me in any subject matter. You are just a town crier who come to the internet to rant and ramble.

You are fond of mocking Nigerians on this forum even when it is absolutely not warranted. People find themselves in difficult circumstances and you mock them. Do you think you are better? What audacity do you have to put negativity in everything Nigerian? If you think you are living in a 'glorified paradise', your day of reckoning is coming.  I bet you won't be spared at the slightest chance. You will also have to explain to your child, why she/he is being ridiculed because of the colour of their skin. You will have to explain to them why they were left behind for promotion. You will have to face these realities; if you are not facing them already.

Every country has it owns myriad problems. Nigeria is no exception. She is in bad shape today does not mean that tomorrow can't bring forth good, whichever way it comes. You don't compare a nation at war with a nation trying to sort themselves out. How do you justify when innocent people are targeted for the colour of their skin?  If you were in Libya, I am certain, you wouldn't be spared. And my Nigerian brothers and sisters were lucky to come back alive against all odds. Instead of show solidarity, you compare Borno with the New Libya? How much insensitive can you get?  Do you know War? Have you experienced it? Do you know what a war zone looks like? Do you know the meaning of anarchy- where a radical on the street thinks he is the law?

For the record, we the eastern businessmen are in the center of the largest city and market in Northern Nigeria. The fact that BH operates in fringe locations does not mean that the whole country is held at ransom, no matter what/how they want to make you believe. If the eventuality happens, we are ready to defend and protect our families, colleagues and comrades and what we have earned.

What makes me feel good is that we are not bunch of Cowards like you who run away from your own problems. If your house is on fire, do you run to your neighbours to hide or do you put out the fire, so that you can later make repairs and continue living in it with DIGNITY, PRIDE and SENSE OF SELF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s AU Anti-corruption Honour, Africa’s Joke Of The Year – PDP / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.