Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 AM

75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales (16457 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador From Libya Over Gaddafi’s Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2011
aaarrghhh . . . It keeps posting, humiliating it's upbringing in it's attempt to humiliate another. Our people say that when a child open's it's mouth to speak, he inadvertently reveals, through use of words, and kind of words used, the sort of home he came from.

Where are the parents of this to drag it off here before it essentially destroys any respect they have left ooo.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by igbo2011(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2011
Olodostein:

@KoboJunkie
Listen in toto. Before you open your mouth to assassinate other people's character and mock their condition, you have to bear in mind that you are not immune to attacks in any form.  The way you throw the word imbe-ciles loosely shows that you have no respect nor regard for the handicapped. Yet, you want to posit yourself and make us believe how you were "perfectly" raised.  You are nothing but a bloody Hypocrite and a bitter woman. If you were to caricature imbe-ciles insensitively in front of your 'privileged yankee' friends or workmates, you would either be fired from work and deserted. You don't even understand the environment you are living in neither have you learned an iota from anything there. If you were raised to hate yourself; the root of your tree, the land of your parents, your identity and everything associated with it. Those who did that to you must have damaged you and your sense of belonging. You are a lost sheep, carelessly left to roam in the wild by an uncaring and out of touch shepherd. You need redemption.

If you think you know everyone by the back and forth exchange you have on this forum, then you must be really sick in the head.  Your sentence composition is not even coherent. What kind of mind do you possess?  A weak and bitter mind. If I were asleep, you won't be able to beat me in any subject matter. You are just a town crier who come to the internet to rant and ramble.

You are fond of mocking Nigerians on this forum even when it is absolutely not warranted. People find themselves in difficult circumstances and you mock them. Do you think you are better? What audacity do you have to put negativity in everything Nigerian? If you think you are living in a 'glorified paradise', your day of reckoning is coming.  I bet you won't be spared at the slightest chance. You will also have to explain to your child, why she/he is being ridiculed because of the colour of their skin. You will have to explain to them why they were left behind for promotion. You will have to face these realities; if you are not facing them already.

Every country has it owns myriad problems. Nigeria is no exception. She is in bad shape today does not mean that tomorrow can't bring forth good, whichever way it comes. You don't compare a nation at war with a nation trying to sort themselves out. How do you justify when innocent people are targeted for the colour of their skin?  If you were in Libya, I am certain, you wouldn't be spared. And my Nigerian brothers and sisters were lucky to come back alive against all odds. Instead of show solidarity, you compare Borno with the New Libya? How much insensitive can you get?  Do you know War? Have you experienced it? Do you know what a war zone looks like? Do you know the meaning of anarchy- where a radical on the street thinks he is the law?

For the record, we the eastern businessmen are in the center of the largest city and market in Northern Nigeria. The fact that BH operates in fringe locations does not mean that the whole country is held at ransom, no matter what/how they want to make you believe. If the eventuality happens, we are ready to defend and protect our families, colleagues and comrades and what we have earned.

What makes me feel good is that we are not bunch of Cowards like you who run away from your own problems. If your house is on fire, do you run to your neighbours to hide or do you put out the fire, so that you can later make repairs and continue living in it with DIGNITY, PRIDE and SENSE OF SELF?

That bolded part at the end was an amazing line. I am going to use that in the future. Olodostein, I agree with you on everything you say.

Kobojunkie:

aaarrghhh . . . It keeps posting, humiliating it's upbringing in it's attempt to humiliate another. Our people say that when a child open's it's mouth to speak, he inadvertently reveals, through use of words, and kind of words used, the sort of home he came from.

Where are the parents of this to drag it off here before it essentially destroys any respect they have left ooo.
Stop with all these stupid icons you are silly and not funny. Laughing at other people's miseries. if your father came back from war would you laugh at him?
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2011
igbo2011:

That bolded part at the end was an amazing line.  I am going to use that in the future. Olodostein, I agree with you on everything you say.
Stop with all these silly icons you are silly and not funny.  Laughing at other people's miseries. if your father came back from war would you laugh at him?

It's funny that you took the line in bold as  that line actually refers to people like you. Your house(NIGERIA) is on fire but you are busy looking for ways to blame the neighbor(WEST) for the fire rather than working on putting out the fire before it engulfs your home. ROFLMAO!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is really sad that you highlighted that portion of his post that makes no sense to what he says(given that the dolt who posted it is also not in Nigeria) but you pretend it does without realizing it actually indicts you and your kind. ROFLMAO!!!

Anywho, give it a rest already!! Please come January sign up for ENGLISH COMPREHENSION CLASSES so you can learn how to at least comprehend the English language. Communication is 40% ability to write and 60% COMPREHENSION. If you cannot understand information put before you, what good is your claim that you know the language?
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by igbo2011(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It's funny that you took the line in bold as  that line actually refers to people like you. Your house is on fire but you are busy looking for ways to blame the neighbor for the fire rather than working on putting out the fire before it engulfs your home. ROFLMAO!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is really sad that you highlighted that portion of his post that makes no sense to what he says, but you pretend it does without realizing it actually indicts you and your kind. ROFLMAO!!!

Anywho, give it a rest already!! Please come January sign up for ENGLISH COMPREHENSION CLASSES so you can learn how to at least comprehend the English language. Communication is not just about being able to write but to a greater deal is about COMPREHENDING information presented you.

What is the ROOT CAUSE of the fire? Who started the fire?? FIGHT THE FIRE!!! THE FIRE IS THE WEST!!! You are soooo silly.

If my house caught fire, i would go to the cause of it and fix it.  The fire was put there by the west.  So instead of giving up and moving to America, I go fix and take the west out. DO you get it? Or are you too slow and too busy watching MTV and CNN  lol.  THe government has you right where they want you. Controlled.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2011

Yet this is the one who pretended he understood the meaning in what was posted. Dude, go get some tutoring in English Comprehension ooo!!!
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by nelly4(f): 6:31am On Dec 12, 2011
who send them abi when they were leaving them talk say harrowing no dey naija ni
angry
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by pingpong1: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2011
Olodostein:

@KoboJunkie
Listen in toto. Before you open your mouth to assassinate other people's character and mock their condition, you have to bear in mind that you are not immune to attacks in any form.  The way you throw the word imbe-ciles loosely shows that you have no respect nor regard for the handicapped. Yet, you want to posit yourself and make us believe how you were "perfectly" raised.  You are nothing but a bloody Hypocrite and a bitter woman. If you were to caricature imbe-ciles insensitively in front of your 'privileged yankee' friends or workmates, you would either be fired from work and deserted. You don't even understand the environment you are living in neither have you learned an iota from anything there. If you were raised to hate yourself; the root of your tree, the land of your parents, your identity and everything associated with it. Those who did that to you must have damaged you and your sense of belonging. You are a lost sheep, carelessly left to roam in the wild by an uncaring and out of touch shepherd. You need redemption.

If you think you know everyone by the back and forth exchange you have on this forum, then you must be really sick in the head.  Your sentence composition is not even coherent. What kind of mind do you possess?  A weak and bitter mind. If I were asleep, you won't be able to beat me in any subject matter. You are just a town crier who come to the internet to rant and ramble.

You are fond of mocking Nigerians on this forum even when it is absolutely not warranted. People find themselves in difficult circumstances and you mock them. Do you think you are better? What audacity do you have to put negativity in everything Nigerian? If you think you are living in a 'glorified paradise', your day of reckoning is coming.  I bet you won't be spared at the slightest chance. You will also have to explain to your child, why she/he is being ridiculed because of the colour of their skin. You will have to explain to them why they were left behind for promotion. You will have to face these realities; if you are not facing them already.

Every country has it owns myriad problems. Nigeria is no exception. She is in bad shape today does not mean that tomorrow can't bring forth good, whichever way it comes. You don't compare a nation at war with a nation trying to sort themselves out. How do you justify when innocent people are targeted for the colour of their skin?  If you were in Libya, I am certain, you wouldn't be spared. And my Nigerian brothers and sisters were lucky to come back alive against all odds. Instead of show solidarity, you compare Borno with the New Libya? How much insensitive can you get?  Do you know War? Have you experienced it? Do you know what a war zone looks like? Do you know the meaning of anarchy- where a radical on the street thinks he is the law?

For the record, we the eastern businessmen are in the center of the largest city and market in Northern Nigeria. The fact that BH operates in fringe locations does not mean that the whole country is held at ransom, no matter what/how they want to make you believe. If the eventuality happens, we are ready to defend and protect our families, colleagues and comrades and what we have earned.

What makes me feel good is that we are not bunch of Cowards like you who run away from your own problems. If your house is on fire, do you run to your neighbours to hide or do you put out the fire, so that you can later make repairs and continue living in it with DIGNITY, PRIDE and SENSE OF SELF?

Bros. Thanks for fixing the KUNT
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by ndukwejoe(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2011
Is a pity . My sympathy.thx for the info libya is delisted from the list of country to visit.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Reggie2(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2011
Americans woke up one morning to find their accumulated treasures disappear and they called it economic melt down! Soon people from that part of the world will be seeking safe heaven elsewhere. The only difference is that they will do it with impunity and arrogance just as history foretells. It was high time someone told that[b] kobo junkie[/b] woman some home truths.

First, it is very un-african to mock and laugh at someone in distress. If she had some sense and come from the yoruba extraction, she should know.
Second, Africans speak in proverbs and parables. She did neither, she only mocked and then asked people to
go back to school for English classes.
When it comes to bigotry, she is a local champion typing all sorts of trash.
As for those justifying the humour in her stupidity, we cannot change our being Africans, and humanity has a long history of migration that cannot stop because some junkie so wishes.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by pingpong1: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2011
Reggie2:

Americans woke up one morning to find their accumulated treasures disappear and they called it economic melt down! Soon people from that part of the world will be seeking safe heaven elsewhere. The only difference is that they will do it with impunity and arrogance just as history foretells. It was high time someone told that[b] kobo junkie[/b] woman some home truths.

First, it is very un-african to mock and laugh at someone in distress. If she had some sense and come from the yoruba extraction, she should know.
Second, Africans speak in proverbs and parables. She did neither, she only mocked and then asked people to
As for those justifying the humour in her stupidity, we cannot change our being Africans, and humanity has a long history of migration that cannot stop because some junkie so wishes.

Spot on. She is a loner. No husband, no kids with a cat for companion.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2011
Reggie2:

Worry about Italian and African economy and let America sort themselves out, i don't know how this thread has become about American economy.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cap28: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
Olodostein:

@KoboJunkie
Listen in toto. Before you open your mouth to assassinate other people's character and mock their condition, you have to bear in mind that you are not immune to attacks in any form.  The way you throw the word imbe-ciles loosely shows that you have no respect nor regard for the handicapped. Yet, you want to posit yourself and make us believe how you were "perfectly" raised.  You are nothing but a bloody Hypocrite and a bitter woman. If you were to caricature imbe-ciles insensitively in front of your 'privileged yankee' friends or workmates, you would either be fired from work and deserted. You don't even understand the environment you are living in neither have you learned an iota from anything there. If you were raised to hate yourself; the root of your tree, the land of your parents, your identity and everything associated with it. Those who did that to you must have damaged you and your sense of belonging. You are a lost sheep, carelessly left to roam in the wild by an uncaring and out of touch shepherd. You need redemption.

If you think you know everyone by the back and forth exchange you have on this forum, then you must be really sick in the head.  Your sentence composition is not even coherent. What kind of mind do you possess?  A weak and bitter mind. If I were asleep, you won't be able to beat me in any subject matter. You are just a town crier who come to the internet to rant and ramble.

You are fond of mocking Nigerians on this forum even when it is absolutely not warranted. People find themselves in difficult circumstances and you mock them. Do you think you are better? What audacity do you have to put negativity in everything Nigerian? If you think you are living in a 'glorified paradise', your day of reckoning is coming.  I bet you won't be spared at the slightest chance. You will also have to explain to your child, why she/he is being ridiculed because of the colour of their skin. You will have to explain to them why they were left behind for promotion. You will have to face these realities; if you are not facing them already.

Every country has it owns myriad problems. Nigeria is no exception. She is in bad shape today does not mean that tomorrow can't bring forth good, whichever way it comes. You don't compare a nation at war with a nation trying to sort themselves out. How do you justify when innocent people are targeted for the colour of their skin?  If you were in Libya, I am certain, you wouldn't be spared. And my Nigerian brothers and sisters were lucky to come back alive against all odds. Instead of show solidarity, you compare Borno with the New Libya? How much insensitive can you get?  Do you know War? Have you experienced it? Do you know what a war zone looks like? Do you know the meaning of anarchy- where a radical on the street thinks he is the law?

thank you bros for trying to get through to that human vegetable aka obojunkie.

how is it that a grown woman can be so devoid of even an iota of intelligence or even basic common sense - this creature would not even be able to hold a coherent conversation with my 6 year old niece this is just how limited she is.

You have to understand that she knows nothing about world history and yet tries to engage in discussions about world politics!!! how crazy is that?

all of her information comes from Fox news, CNN and Al Jazeera - she is blissfully unaware of the fact that these media corporations have their own agenda and that agenda is to keep the general public ignorant about what is going on around them.

She does not read books, has no understanding or awareness of what is going on in the world and yet continues to spend her whole time talking trash everytime important discussions come up.

Her vast ignorance was clearly displayed when  Chyz asked her why she felt igbo 2011's statement was a conspiracy theory and she could not put forward even the most basic argument as to why she beleived this was the case - all she does is repeat "conspiracy theory" like a deranged parrot .  Many of the issues that she refers to as conspiracy theories are actually historical facts known to anyone who has researched world history, it is now abundantly clear to anyone with a brain that she is totally ignorant has never picked up a book in her entire life.

i really feel sorry for her because when things start going into melt down in america she will be in a complete state of mental confusion as her only source of information is fox, cnn, mtv and bet.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by velo10: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2011
Right now I wish people like Kobojunkie were in Libya during the war. Perhaps it could cause a readjustment of her biased views for the better
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
elcalipso:

where those libyas for nigeria make we kill them all no be joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this post is by one who pretends to be a Christian/Muslim, I am guessing? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by JUO(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
na wan travel now
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cheikh: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2011
Olodostein

@^^I sincerely wish you well and luck. wink I hope that you are well stocked up with serious ammo etc. No shaking and cry babies either grin.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Reggie2(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Posted by: justwise

Worry about Italian and African economy and let America sort themselves out, i don't know how this thread has become about American economy.

^^^^^^
See how foolish some people can be defending others like themselves! What factors necessitate migration in the first instance? Why do people move to seek greener pastures? Those vested with the duty of governance should worry about fixing economies whether in Italy or in Africa. The thread has everything to do with American economy because kobo junky feels comfortable there as African immigrant and then mock others who are less fortunate.  
Be wise and grow up.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
This your hardon for @Kobojunkie  . . . e get as e be. Your new ID is filled with anti-Kobojunkie posts, yet @Kobojunkie barely has even one post wholly dedicated to you, in over 26000 postts on Nairaland . . . . are you sure you even making a dent in @Kobojunkie's thinking, let alone life(both on and off nairaland) and mindset?? @Kobojunkie loves the attention but jeezz. . . . ROFLMAO!!

Obsess much!

Anywho, back to the issue at hand . . , 
justwise:

I'm wondering the same myself. This thread was on people migrating back from Libya  . . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You already feel intimidated, because you cannot express yourself coherently.

Kobojunkie:

It's funny that you took the line in bold as  that line actually refers to people like you. Your house(NIGERIA) is on fire but you are busy looking for ways to blame the neighbor(WEST) for the fire rather than working on putting out the fire before it engulfs your home. ROFLMAO!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is really sad that you highlighted that portion of his post that makes no sense to what he says(given that the dolt who posted it is also not in Nigeria) but you pretend it does without realizing it actually indicts you and your kind. ROFLMAO!!!

Anywho, give it a rest already!! Please come January sign up for ENGLISH COMPREHENSION CLASSES so you can learn how to at least comprehend the English language. Communication is 40% ability to write and 60% COMPREHENSION. If you cannot understand information put before you, what good is your claim that you know the language?

You see, you clearly cannot read in between the lines. When I stressed "we the business men in Northern Nigeria", that includes me. Yet, unfortunately, you want to be our English professor on this thread/forum. Before you lecture us on the English language, you should be conversant with literal meaning,inference and the philosophy of language, to name a few. It can be said from your level of reasoning, that you have not heard of them. So stop making yourself look dumber by trying to claim a language that is not YOURS to begin with.

For the record again, Miss English Professor, I am based in Kano. The largest city in the North and center of commerce with one of the largest markets in Nigeria after Lagos and Onitsha. We just travel out for business or for a course and come back. You could sell cash crops,hides and skin(used to make the shoes and bags that you work tooth and nail to buy) - abundant in northern Nigeria-  to your glorified westerners and import solar panels or what have you. So instead of work your tail off for people that will never appreciate your effort or accept you as one of their own, you could be referred to as Maam, Maam, Yes Maaam by them, because you are putting money in their pockets. In turn, helping both economies grow. 

Most prominent big time Hausa business men are from Kano. Talk of Dangote, Ishiaku Rabiu(IRS airlines) Dantata, Kabo Air, heavy weights in Bureau de change business and countless others. Do you think they would fold their hands and watch BH destroy their domain and interest the way they did in that small city Borno?  Why haven't we seen sustained attacks from BH in places like Kano, Katsina, Sokoto? Because they matter most and if they go, so goes the North and perhaps Nigeria as one entity.  As they say in the American Midwest- if Ohio goes, so goes the nation. Ohio has been gone since and America is crumbling.

I do not have any problem with anyone who chooses to live anywhere they feel like to better their lives because of the bad system made by self centered politicians. In essence, Nigeria is not engulfed in WAR neither is it the worst place on EARTH. Do not think because you are probably living a semi-comfortable life in a far away land, you are better than ordinary Nigerians- who are also victims of this bad system- and thus can ridicule them or talk in a condescending manner. Be mindful of your arrogance and the inability to empathize, otherwise it will cost you dearly.

igbo2011:

That bolded part at the end was an amazing line.  I am going to use that in the future. Olodostein, I agree with you on everything you say.
Stop with all these silly icons you are silly and not funny.  Laughing at other people's miseries. if your father came back from war would you laugh at him?

Anytime, any-day, you are welcome bro.

ping pong:

Bros. Thanks for fixing the KUNT

She has being growing wings with her ridiculous perception of reality. She needs to be humbled.

cap28:

thank you bros for trying to get through to that human vegetable aka obojunkie.

how is it that a grown woman can be so devoid of even an iota of intelligence or even basic common sense - this creature would not even be able to hold a coherent conversation with my 6 year old niece this is just how limited she is.

You have to understand that she knows nothing about world history and yet tries to engage in discussions about world politics!!! how crazy is that?

all of her information comes from Fox news, CNN and Al Jazeera - she is blissfully unaware of the fact that these media corporations have their own agenda and that agenda is to keep the general public ignorant about what is going on around them.

She does not read books, has no understanding or awareness of what is going on in the world and yet continues to spend her whole time talking trash everytime important discussions come up.

Her vast ignorance was clearly displayed when  Chyz asked her why she felt igbo 2011's statement was a conspiracy theory and she could not put forward even the most basic argument as to why she beleived this was the case - all she does is repeat "conspiracy theory" like a deranged parrot .  Many of the issues that she refers to as conspiracy theories are actually historical facts known to anyone who has researched world history, it is now abundantly clear to anyone with a brain that she is totally ignorant has never picked up a book in her entire life.

i really feel sorry for her because when things start going into melt down in america she will be in a complete state of mental confusion as her only source of information is fox, cnn, mtv and bet.  

No shaking bros. Sometimes, I wonder if she is even a woman. The way she displays and expresses herself is incomprehensible.

Yes, that is what I have observed. She has no concrete knowledge about world politics as you pointed out. she can't be reasoned with because she has no grasp of what it all entails. It was high time, she was called to order.

How could she know these media corporations are owned by individuals or governments who promote their own agenda when she follows them blindly. I suppose she hasn't read in depth of the recent scandal about Rupert Murdoch and his media empire that includes FOX news. 

They just throw cheap shots to feel good about themselves by calling others 'conspiracy theorist', who are well read and do factual research than them.  She must be too lazy to pick up a 600 page well researched book to read or decipher the philosophies written years ago, that still controls her life today.  I bet the best she can do is Twilight or Harry Potter. And then come to a forum to vent about how she is informed and mastered the English language.  She is a person lost in a fantasy world.

cheikh:

Olodostein

@^^I sincerely wish you well and luck. wink I hope that you are well stocked up with serious ammo etc. No shaking and cry babies either grin.

Well, thanks for the wish. We have experienced riots and involved in community vigilante during those tough times. Your life is never guaranteed even in the most comfortable environment. We are all mortal. If your beloved BH attack the epicenter without no swift response from the Govt, it could be 1967 revisited and you can kiss the Nigeria you know today, Bye Bye.

Tupac Shakur said - "My mom always told me, if you cant find something to live for, you best find something to die for".

And he said again -  "If you see everybody dieing because of what your saying, it doesn't matter that you didn't cause it, it matters that you didn't do anything to stop it".

And again - "It always happens, all the people that change the world die, they don't get to die like regular people, they die violently" - Tupac Shakur
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 13, 2011
kobojunkie u dirty RUF rebel stop opening ur smelly mouth
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2011
Olodostein:

They just throw cheap shots to feel good about themselves by calling others 'conspiracy theorist', who are well read and do factual research than them. 

That is far from the truth, conspiracy theorist are bunch of deluded paranoias, there is nothing factual about what they say.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2011
swallu:

kobojunkie u dirty RUF rebel stop opening your smelly mouth

Do you know her in person?
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by fushi: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2011
Its so disgusting. What is this world turning into.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cheikh: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
@OPs

What's happening here? Have we lost our sense of humour? Even in so called "war zones" humour is necessary for our collective sanity grin. I'm rather surprised that some of us on NL are 'dying' slowly because they've lost their sense of Humour. Humour does not preclude lack of seriousness either. We should be a little civil and charitable to our fellow countrymen/women. Nobody has monopoly on knowledge and seriousness. Please we should "ease off the gas pedal" a little bit and let Kobojunkie be grin. Her opinions and humour within this context are very much in order grin cool. It's because we see things through the same prism no wonder nothing changes in our backyard sad.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by kokofo: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sad Story.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
justwise:

That is far from the truth, conspiracy theorist are bunch of deluded paranoias, there is nothing factual about what they say.

Then concrete facts and references should be presented to counter their argument and 'paranoia'. Nelson Mandela was considered a 'terrorist' at one point in time by his detractors because he had deep understanding of the issues at hand and knew what he wanted. Now he is the darling of everybody. Even though more work still need to be done.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by justwise(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
Olodostein:

Then concrete facts and references should be presented to counter their argument and 'paranoia'. Nelson Mandela was considered a 'terrorist' at one point in time by his detractors because he had deep understanding of the issues at hand and knew what he wanted. Now he is the darling of everybody. Even though more work still need to be done.

Olodostein nobody takes conspiracy theorist seriously, they make things up as they go and very hypocritical.

In my opinion conspiracy theory should be classify as a disease.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Yacoco: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
One Word- Horrific
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 14, 2011
justwise:

Olodostein nobody takes conspiracy theorist seriously, they make things up as they go and very hypocritical.

In my opinion conspiracy theory should be classify as a disease.   

You are categorically saying Noam Chomsky-- one of the greatest living intellectuals-- has a disease?  Haha, don't let hm hear this oooo.
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cheikh: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
Olodostein
You are categorically saying Noam Chomsky-- one of the greatest living intellectuals-- has a disease?

@^^ grin I doubt it, if many people(NL) have heard of him either. He's certainly a great mind and thorn on the flesh of the "American 'WASP'/West establishment sad. There are not many like him anymore nowadays except his Jewish counterpart in Israel-(Finklestein)
Re: 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales by cap28: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
Olodostein:

You are categorically saying Noam Chomsky-- one of the greatest living intellectuals-- has a disease? Haha, don't let hm hear this oooo.

he (justwise) has never heard of Chomsky neither has he heard of Webster Tarpley or Michael Parenti who also expresses views similar to Chomsky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Supposed Victor Ikpeba twitter account Is Fake! / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice / Wike Secures Court Order To Prevent PDP From Suspending him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.