Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,958 members, 7,942,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (995058 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2013
stone2x: just sent it bro

Seen it and the ECO refused you purely because your salary and the money you budgeted to spend in the UK will not help your situation in Nigeria and you may not come back if given a visa.

Basically the ECO did not see the need for the trip since you don't earn enough to live above average in Nigeria let alone taking a foreign trip that will cost you x2 your monthly salary.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by albermaco: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls, house, I have two questions.
1. If after a job offer is been given from uk by an individual, what document do i require from him, that might aid me in processing my visa at the embassy.
2, What visa do i need and @wats cost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by albermaco: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls, house, I have two questions.
1. If after a job offer is been given from uk by an individual, what document do i require from him, that might aid me in processing my visa at the embassy.
2, What visa do i need and @wat cost
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2013
albermaco: Pls, house, I have two questions.
2, What visa do i need and @wats cost

Job offer from a friend/family friend or who? Does the person own a registered company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by green24: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2013
How much do I need to have in my acc before applying for UK tourist visa,I work and earn 250k per month, bt right now I have 1.1M in my acc,all my document are intact, I am asking dis because I have once be denied france visa around Dec 2012 which I have 800K in my acc den, pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2013
green24: How much do I need to have in my acc before applying for UK tourist visa,I work and earn 250k per month, bt right now I have 1.1M in my acc,all my document are intact, I am asking dis because I have once be denied france visa around Dec 2012 which I have 800K in my acc den, pls help

What is your budget for the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
How long does it take for someone to reapply after being denied visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
oriste: How long does it take for someone to reapply after being denied visa

Depends on why you were refused a visa at the first place.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stone2x: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dear Nairaland/justwise Thank for your effort please how do i appeal for this decision which i belief its not write base on her judgement. have been working for the past 3 yrs with annual income of 1.8 mil so i can not save and spend 250k for 3 years wrk on my self. apart from that i was invited by my aunty who is a citizen and will take care of my feeding and accommodation.

pls can you help post the refusal so that pple can help sugest the best way to appeal and win this case cos na just cheating and extortion from nigerians
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
stone2x: Dear Nairaland/justwise Thank for your effort please how do i appeal for this decision which i belief its not write base on her judgement. have been working for the past 3 yrs with annual income of 1.8 mil so i can not save and spend 250k for 3 years wrk on my self. apart from that i was invited by my aunty who is a citizen and will take care of my feeding and accommodation.

pls can you help post the refusal so that pple can help sugest the best way to appeal and win this case cos na just cheating and extortion from nigerians

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by stone2x: 6:21am On Mar 13, 2013
Dear nairaland/justwise please what is the process of reappeal...please you advice is needed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2013
stone2x: Dear nairaland/justwise please what is the process of reappeal...please you advice is needed.
Your salary of N106.000 is not the smallest, but however, you were refused on financial ground because, you do not seem to have good savings hence you budgeted only N250.000 (which is way too small) for an intercontinental travel.
The visa officer had sensed that you are a struggling class Nigerian whose trip would do great damage to his financial situation, and a potential high risk to the UK immigration: you are not the kind of visitors that they want...
Now, you CAN NOT appeal the decision as you are not entitled to that right, and also (even though you are entitled to reapply,) but I do not recommend that you reapply at this stage until your financial circumstances improve.
Do not worry too much about your salary, just build your savings and apply again when you have over a million Naira.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donsax: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2013
Please I submitted my uk tourist visa last upper week friday and I received a text message this morning with this: Visa application Ref. No. Hidden is still under processing but We noticed there has been anomaly in your choice
of signatures. Kindly get back to us so as to rectify this. Note this sms is the 6th one we are sending.

Please what am I to do? What's the next think?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olivestravels(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
stone2x: Dear nairaland/justwise please what is the process of reappeal...please you advice is needed.

See an immigration lawyer. That is if you cannot re-apply, base on the reason you were denied a visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olivestravels(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
donsax: Please I submitted my uk tourist visa last upper week friday and I received a text message this morning with this: Visa application Ref. No. Hidden is still under processing but We noticed there has been anomaly in your choice
of signatures. Kindly get back to us so as to rectify this. Note this sms is the 6th one we are sending.

Visit the British consulate with your collection slip and form of identification
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olivestravels(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
oriste: How long does it take for someone to reapply after being denied visa

You can re-apply immediately, so long as you are able to provide the necessary documents to defend the reason you were earlier rejected
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by albermaco: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
House....I will be working in his personnel archive not a registred company...its an individual. Not company.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olivestravels(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
justwise:

What is your budget for the trip?

You don't necessarily need to have a fixed amount in your account before you are able to apply for a visa.
Your monthly income however is good enough to get you a UK tourist visa, so long as your account statement clearly justify the fact that you can conveniently spend your budgeted amount (usualy btw 400-700k) and still live very well at the end of your visit to the UK and your monthly expenses and savings.
Good luck!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
donsax: Please I submitted my uk tourist visa last upper week friday and I received a text message this morning with this: Visa application Ref. No. Hidden is still under processing but We noticed there has been anomaly in your choice

Call the embassy with your Ref number and tell them that you received a text from them.

British embassy number is their website or in this thread if you search well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
olives_travels:

See an immigration lawyer. That is if you cannot re-apply, base on the reason you were denied a visa
What has "an immigration lawyer" got to do with tourist visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tuty: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi all I'm new to this forum, I'm from Tanzania I'm living in Uk with a settlement visa with my husband.

I applied a settlement visa for my two kids last year december and got refused on 31 jan, submitted an appeal on 4th february and got a latter from the tribunal court saying will contact me after 4 july.

I'm don't know what to do as my son he will be 18 within 2 weeks and my daughter is 12.Please help with any advise or if there's any chance at all for my kids getting visa.

Cheers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
The reason was that my account was overdrwawn until recently there was huge deposit tlthrice one was ny annual rent abd the other salary and the last was a unkown payment so should i still reapply and my other freind payslip did not carry the company logo so ge was denied also so can he reapply cos the reason for his denial was no concrete docs to prove his ties
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
tuty: Hi all I'm new to this forum, I'm from Tanzania I'm living in Uk with a settlement visa with my husband.

I applied a settlement visa for my two kids last year december and got refused on 31 jan, submitted an appeal on 4th february and got a later from the tribunal court saying will contract me after 4 july.

I'm don't know what to do as my son he will be 18 within 2 weeks and my daughter is 12.Please help with any advise or if there's any chance at all for my kids getting visa.

Cheers.

There is nothing you can do now, wait until you hear from them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
oriste: The reason was that my account was overdrwawn until recently there was huge deposit tlthrice one was ny annual rent abd the other salary and the last was a unkown payment so should i still reapply and my other freind payslip did not carry the company logo so ge was denied also so can he reapply cos the reason for his denial was no concrete docs to prove his ties

I don't understand your explanation, if you can't clearly explain the activities in your bank account then how can anybody give you an advice? You have an 'unknown' payment into your bank account?

You can reapply anytime but if you can't convince the ECO about your financial activities then.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
I had a lodgment of 1.4 from a friend that is the unknown that i mean
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by olivestravels(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Vicjustice:
What has "an immigration lawyer" got to do with tourist visa application?

Who does an appeal on tourist visas? A mechanic?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
olives_travels:

Who does an appeal on tourist visas? A mechanic?

Even a market woman (no disrespectful to market women) can do an appeal, there is no need for an immigration lawyer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
tuty: Hi all I'm new to this forum, I'm from Tanzania I'm living in Uk with a settlement visa with my husband.

I applied a settlement visa for my two kids last year december and got refused on 31 jan, submitted an appeal on 4th february and got a latter from the tribunal court saying will contact me after 4 july.

Cheers.

I think they will note the fact that your son was under 18 and still dependent on you when the application was initially submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Please help i need to reapply tomorrow and i want to know if its okay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Blower46: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Good evening
When submitting an IAFT-2 form, is it just the copies of documents that the ECO is questioning together with the additional new documents that should be submitted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (426)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.