Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212850 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2012
@olaremy2k.

Can you come online on !YM i am online.

My NECO 2006.. ResumpT Sempt 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ all, i'm a bit concerned about some typo on my neco result. though my Lastname was accurately entered, but my middle name was placed ahead of my first name. Example: ''ola joel'' now its indicated as (joel ola) i hope this doesn't matter actually as my other certificates carries say ola joel. Secondly, the last alphabet of the center name was mistaken. Example: instead of ''JOEL COLLEGE'' whats i see online on neco website is JOEK COLLEGE. I hope all these doesn't matter. Advise please! Thanks y'all.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks brother! Anymore suggestions would be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ all, i was asked to pay full tuition on or before 15th of dis month by conestoga college. If i pay part of d tuition would that go a long way as to assuring a space for me for d upcoming fall session? Advice is needed from all. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
luwylala: Pls someone help. When filling ​†Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit application form, areas WĦε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ù need Ŋ☺† answer becos Ȋ̝̊̅†s Ŋ☺† applicable †☺ Ɣ☺ù, do u leave such areas blanck ☺r Ɣ☺ù write Nil ? e.g(previous contries ☺f residence? wen you Ħα̲̅vε̲̣̣̣̥ Ŋ☺† been I̶̲̥̅̊​ŋ any other country Α̲̅ŋD̶̲̥̅̊ name ☺f your current spouse? Wen Ɣ☺ù Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ŋ☺† married) pls I need your reply thank u

You write n/a
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
symbian03,
exactly. use affidavit to correct it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by naijaobi(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2012
PLZ, I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK.
MUST ONE PAY TUITION BEFORE GOING TO THE EMBASSY FOR INTERVIEW.
THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2012
I have a question
a school i applied to wants me to get an International Baccalaureate transcripts to be sent by the International Baccalaureate North America (IBNA) regional office directly to International Admissions, how do i go about it?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2012
xtus: @ all, i was asked to pay full tuition on or before 15th of dis month by conestoga college. If i pay part of d tuition would that go a long way as to assuring a space for me for d upcoming fall session? Advice is needed from all. Thanks

you've gotta pay the total fee and attach the receipt with your application. This i think improves your chances of getting study permit particularly when you didn't just pay the fee, but school advised you to do so.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by opylee1: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2012
my people this cdhc people are killing me softly ooo! imagine i applied since january this year and still no word yet , but my friend who i helped register to a school in canada literally helped filled his form submitted for him was called last month for medicals and am yet to even receive a word from the embassy regarding mine..anybody whit such experience kindly offer some words of advice cos am loosing my head here ,funny thing is school starts 7th of next month.my house rent is due i resigned my job 2 months ago so as to avail me much time to gather money with the view embassy would have answered me by then...here i am still waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by opylee1: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2012
@obamacare how do you mean documents hard to verify? like what and what could be proving hard to verify..?just curios ..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2012
opylee!:
@obamacare how do you mean documents hard to verify? like what and what could be proving hard to verify..?just curios ..

Are u going for an under-grad or? And whats your friend going for? Also, who is your primary sponsor? Have you tried to inquire about the status of your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by opylee1: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2012
its a diploma programme and we both going for the same thing,my primary sponsor is my guardian,no blood relationship but all documents provided regarding him is original including his employment letter court affidavit 6 months bank statement..also i have gone to VFS at ikeja all they old me is to wait they have nothing yet concerning my Application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2012
opylee!:
its a diploma programme and we both going for the same thing,my primary sponsor is my guardian,no blood relationship but all documents provided regarding him is original including his employment letter court affidavit 6 months bank statement..also i have gone to VFS at ikeja all they old me is to wait they have nothing yet concerning my Application.
....whos is ur friend's sponsor and can u list what he submitted and urs
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2012
Your best bet is to relax a bit as i suppose your docs are still being processed/verified. If you had gone through previous thread, you'd see alot of applicants who had to wait endlessly but latter got their TRV. Right now you should be praying lol ;-D
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
lillaowow: I have a question
a school i applied to wants me to get an International Baccalaureate transcripts to be sent by the International Baccalaureate North America (IBNA) regional office directly to International Admissions, how do i go about it?

somebody pls answer ma question
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by naijaobi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
Obamacare: Its not compulsory but unfortunately most schools wont keep your spot unless you've paid atlease one tuition. If you are lucky to have your student visa processed before the collapse of the offer letter then better for you. Nowadays visa for students is getting lengthier to process and that affects the offer letter which now makes you pay a tuition to avoid reapplying and paying fresh application fees.
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE BRO. BUT DOES PAYING THE TUITION FEES GUARANTEE YOUR VISA
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
naijaobi:
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE BRO. BUT DOES PAYING THE TUITION FEES GUARANTEE YOUR VISA

Nothing guarantee you a visa . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by temitayoolu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
Good Afternoon My Fellow Nigerians .
Please i want to ask this question although i don't know if it has been answered before on this Thread .
As a Nigerian Can i submit My Study permit Visa Application In Ghana . because Ghana would take a month as opposed to Nigeria which would take 4 - 6 months
Please answer me
Thanks

I was thinking that since Lagos office allow 4 - 6 months Ghana office is just 3 - 4 weeks and i have my admission letter already .
What do you suggest ? .
Thanks for the response
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Somebody help pls. WĦε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅ ڪ ​†Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ CID head quarter located α̲̅† lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
temitayo_olu: Good Afternoon My Fellow Nigerians .
Please i want to ask this question although i don't know if it has been answered before on this Thread .
As a Nigerian Can i submit My Study permit Visa Application In Ghana . because Ghana would take a month as opposed to Nigeria which would take 4 - 6 months
Please answer me
Thanks

I was thinking that since Lagos office allow 4 - 6 months Ghana office is just 3 - 4 weeks and i have my admission letter already .
What do you suggest ? .
Thanks for the response

Are you a Ghanian? I mean is Ghana your home country? Don't tell me you wanna take that green passport to Accra for student visa;-D you have to apply from your home country.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
luwylala: Somebody help pls. WĦε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅ ڪ †Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ CID head quarter located α̲̅† lagos?

Go to Central Criminal Registry. C.I.D, Alagbon, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
opylee!:
my people this cdhc people are killing me softly ooo! imagine i applied since january this year and still no word yet , but my friend who i helped register to a school in canada literally helped filled his form submitted for him was called last month for medicals and am yet to even receive a word from the embassy regarding mine..anybody whit such experience kindly offer some words of advice cos am loosing my head here ,funny thing is school starts 7th of next month.my house rent is due i resigned my job 2 months ago so as to avail me much time to gather money with the view embassy would have answered me by then...here i am still waiting...

Hahahahahahahahahahha....my broda just give up!!! Its toomuch na, since january!! Despite ur sacrifice . My advice is instead of losing ur head just go and withdral ur application from CDHC. U can try applying to ukraine.hahahah....(anyway just kidding though)
U ve got one choice, GOD. Canadian visa from nigeria...needs divine intervention "prayers" not just asume u ve submitted all d neccessary doc. And sure of a positive responds soon. Remember D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't issue visa "first c☺♍ƺ,first get" so dosnt matta if u submitted b4 ur friend, each case is treated seprately.
Well to cut the story short. ¶ submited mine in oct 2011, which is more dan six months now.no responds! All D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say its wait.¶ have stepd out and asked GOD to step inn. And dea is neva a time in history where does who wait upon the lord was dissapointed/nor put to shame!
So bro chill...commit everytin to GOD u will be called soon. Trust ♏e!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
^^^^ Ummmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by babsharon(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
dear fellow nairalander.....i have issue abt my surname of my sponsor, although is my blood brother but error occur in my o'level result they use my surname as my other name and my sponsor and i bear the same surnme..........i just want to ask if that different in surnmae wont be use against me ...pls i need a responses from you guy because i want to submit my application next week.

Justwise and other gurus in the house pls i need a reply.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
Fhemmmy: ^^^^ Ummmmm
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
@paschal broda u didnt mention that one has to go to oshodi for chest scan where I am no body seems to know how to reach that side frm bode thomas where I am putting up need ur help pls. Did moren @ oshodi give you any paper to give VAC so that I will program my self for tomorrow

@all somebody should please tell that guy to place a call to either VAC or CDHC what ever means he/she must have use because that was what paschal and I did we both submitted in Jan and discovered that we were due for medicals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.