Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212845 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2012
palliative:
Thanks bro. I am printing on d 1st of june(friday) to submit to VAC on the 4th of june (monday). Thanks once again cuz school resumes on d 6th of sept. U of S. My 1st application which I submitted last sept 27th 2011 stayed 5 months in their office. But this one would be shirted cuz I only covered my reason for denial..

Please print from december 2011. They must have their reasons for requesting for 6 months and not 5 months. All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
Noswaa: @bamshy,thanks for your wonderful suggestions always,i have second class lower which it seems most schools in canada prefers second class upper and above for masters,so i decide to go for undergraduate in a related field,and i strongly believed that it is not a suspect for some body to have more than one bachelor degree which i knew one of my lecturers have about 3,and am going on transfer credit not starting from year one,and about the gain my husband friend may gain,does it mean some body cannot help one another without gaining for the benefit of humanity and God,and what of if i now take this my husband friend as my employer to sponsor me so that his company will benefit from my wealth of experience relating to economic matters of his business,again he have upgraded my account to a million naira and he will send some document to stand as my co sponsor,what do you think?thank you

I applied for a Postgraduate certificate too because of the same GPA reason. Nonetheless, most of us here are just speaking from experience and as such cannot guarantee the outcome of anyone's application. The decision is ultimately yours. About philantropism of your husband's friend, that's how the VOs think.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Danyl: @umehart,thanks 4dt piece,i already cald nd dy said they r stil expectn my university transcript bt my alma matter is nw on strike. I'm settln wit them,i only have to wait.
@bamshy, thanks,i got the info, all my docs r in my former name, i didnt send any doc with a different surname tn d schl as palliative assumed,they r only delayn in returning mails due to d volumes of mails they receive everyday, though am stil waiting 4my alma mata to resume frm strike. I already knw d change of name wil cause certain ripple effect so am planning to use d new name,not dt I already used it,
@palliative thnks 4bn blunt,bt i av 2say dis, I neva usd my new name on my applicatn n my documents i submitted,so u only assummed that,though u may nt really undastnd me as much I would bt its alright. Thanks

I think you can also ask around about people's opinion esp. credible agents in the application business. In my view, DISPARITY IN SURNAMES OF PRESENTED DOCUMENTS REMAINS A GRAVE ISSUE. It makes it look like impersonation if not backed up with convincing documents. However, we are not visa officers and do not have the right to condemn your application to a singular outcome. On a final note, whenever you choose to apply make sure all iota of doubt on the issue is addressed adequately. An agent's help might be worth considering in case they have dealt with such cases before. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Paschal137: I did part of my medicals today,will finish it up by 2moro by Gods grace.

PLEASE LIST ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED WITH YOUR APPLICATION. THANKS
I'M CONGRATULATING YOU IN ADVANCE...ALL THE BEST
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
Paschal137: @Sir p,
My offer letter
My passport
All my educational qualifications(certificate)*All original*
Letter of sponsorship from my sponsor(mum)
Affidavit of support from my sponsor
My bank statement(past 6 months)
My sponsors bank statement(past 6 months)
Documents of my sponsors properties(land,shops.....)*All original*
My sponsors marriage certificate
My birth certificate
All my siblings Birth certificates
Family pictures
Pictures of my sponsors business
Documents of my sponsors shares
Telex copy of my tuition fee payment from GT Bank
Tuition fee teller from GT Bank

OKAY I GOT IT.....WAS TOO HAPPY TO SCROLL DOWN LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
palliative:
It would have made more sense if ur husband did the sponsoring no matter how much he got in his account. At least, his friend could help in window dressing his account to make it fat..
In a situation where that seems impossible, canadian embassy doesn't give a damn about humanity and for d sake of God when it involves their visa and money issues. Even a distance cousin cannot sponsor u according to them sef let alone a family friend.
I would suggest u tag him as ur employer but when u do that, u still need to show evidence of employment with employment letter and payslip for d past 3 months.
The summary of d matter is that, "ur relationship with ur sponsor must be sufficient enough to allow funding". This was d basis for my denial d last time. So, its either ur parents, bor or sis, spouse or direct uncle and employer can sponsor u effectively.
As regards multiple degrees, its possible although it depends if u have had a B.sc, BA or so. U can even have 2 B.sc if d school supports that. [i][/i]
I have a friend who got a visa for an undergraduate studies at 27 years and as a transfer student as long as ur previous degree doesn't deviate from ur anticipated degree.
Cheers

I'm translating going for a BSc. into funds required to complete it. A PgD or MSc. will require less cash. If you looking at BSc. still, you must keep in mind that you must convince the VO you can afford it. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2012
Noswaa: @Bamshy,i sent you mail with the email you gave to me but it bounced back,pls cross check.now you said about pay sleep,i ask him about pay slip,he told me that he dont pay his workers with that bc he deals in building materials and formerly a bank,how can u suggest abut the pay slip in question.Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 4:13am On Mar 29, 2012
@all
Glad to note that the thread keeps flowing,guyz like newacca has been rendering elderly suggestions here and there, keep it up bro.Just checking to know whats going on here,since i arrived Toronto i ve been trying to settle down couple with school work datz why i ve not been able to show up here,all this while.For all applicants and prospectus applicants God is the Key,what is yours will surely be yours, my application lasted for almost 8 months before i finally got my medicals,you can see the work of God, so delay might be frustrating with at the end it might end up with smile.

@paschal congrat! for your medicals,this place is a wonderful place.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 4:36am On Mar 29, 2012
bashtee: @all
Glad to note that the thread keeps flowing,guyz like newacca has been rendering elderly suggestions here and there, keep it up bro.Just checking to know whats going on here,since i arrived Toronto i ve been trying to settle down couple with school work datz why i ve not been able to show up here,all this while.For all applicants and prospectus applicants God is the Key,what is yours will surely be yours, my application lasted for almost 8 months before i finally got my medicals,you can see the work of God, so delay might be frustrating with at the end it might end up with smile.

@paschal congrat! for your medicals,this place is a wonderful place.

thanks for posting..you got me smiling...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=Noswaa][/quote]

A payslip is a paper showing a breakdown of your monthly salary. It is expected to reflect in your bank statement except you are being paid by cash. Take note of other things like employment letter and letter from employer showing level and gross salary. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2012
[quote author=Noswaa][/quote]

A payslip is a paper showing a breakdown of your monthly salary. It is expected to reflect in your bank statement except you are being paid by cash. Take note of other things like employment letter and letter from employer showing level, designation, period of employment and gross salary. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2012
Called Vfs office still noting running out of patient....(Sad face).
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ all, is any1 going to conestoga college? I just recieved my acceptance letter today and i was told to pay my full tuition within the next 2weeks. May God help me oh............
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Paschal
congrats man stuffs like this gives me hope...............any way still expecting mine
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2012
Thanks Bro! God go do am 4 u.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2012
@all,
I finished my medicals 2day.I have sent back my passport and the medical instruction form to VAC too.I just have 2 keep praying cos the next 2-3 weeks will be the bomb! God has started working,he will finish what he started.Thanks guys 4 ur moral support,it helped me...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2012
Paschal137: @all,
I finished my medicals 2day.I have sent back my passport and the medical instruction form to VAC too.I just have 2 keep praying cos the next 2-3 weeks will be the bomb! God has started working,he will finish what he started.Thanks guys 4 ur moral support,it helped me...

See you in Canada . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
@Fhemmmy,
I luv dat.Will see u soon....by Gods grace..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2012
Paschal137: @all,

God go do mine too, i'm congratulating you in advance

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
Hope to be in CA someday too, planning to apply for a student visa next year...Thanks all for the contribution on dis thread, its really helping ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
palliative:
Sorry buddy if I was too forward. I didn't assume, I only quated u ",bt if my dad's statemnt of acct is in reflecting d new name,my admissn letter bearing my new name and my certificates bearing my former surname,then there shouldnt be any problem".
Well, I wish u luck though. Just dat I wish u wouldn't make an effort that wouldn't give u what u want. Cheers
@palliative, did U of S ask you to pay tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
earthgreeners: Hope to be in CA someday too, planning to apply for a student visa next year...Thanks all for the contribution on dis thread, its really helping ooo

Wish you the best of Luck . . . Just leave no stone unturned and you will be fine
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
earthgreeners:
@palliative, did U of S ask you to pay tuition
Nopes. Not at all. Just wanna pay bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
@lillaowow,
Thanks Bro! Yours is on the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
@All
Thank God Almighty for his goodness and mercies just got my medical call up 2day schedule for next week to God be the Glory we shall all see in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
sucre cruz: @All
Thank God Almighty for his goodness and mercies just got my medical call up 2day schedule for next week to God be the Glory we shall all see in Canada.

Congratulations! God is good.
I am glad to be reading good news on this thread. Seems people are digesting all the contributions from our big bros/sis and being more careful with the application process.
I have gained so much on this thread, gotten much more information than any agent can ever give. Big ups to our wonderful contributors.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by SirP1: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
@sucre cruz When did you submit your application and could you also list the docs you used
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
@sucre cruz,
Dats wat am talking about! Congrats Bro! Whos next in line?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ justwise and all,i submitted via VAC,oregun 2wks ago but am planning of adding more documents to it,will i be allowed to add more documents and where am i to go,VAC or embassy?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.