Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212851 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
Danyl: @Everyone,I want to ask how much is the police clearance certificate @alagbon CID...

From my experience, minimum of 4k. The immigration guys can be helpful too since they are neighbors. But, make sure you get legit report.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
Someone help pls! My sponsor is my sisters'§ husband he works with shell and has a gud financial stading to sponsor ‎​Mε. is there any thing wrong abt dat? Pls Wαt and Wαt will I need to show as proof(documents?) Pls reply
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
luwylala: Someone help pls! My sponsor is my sisters'§ husband he works with shell and has a gud financial stading to sponsor ‎​Mε. is there any thing wrong abt dat? Pls Wαt and Wαt will I need to show as proof(documents?) Pls reply

I think your sister's marriage certificate will confirm your relationship to the sponsor amongst other documents. Be sure to visit this new thread below constantly once you are done with your study permit process. It's meant to assist us all post-application.

https://www.nairaland.com/904170/settling-down-canada-after-student

Thanks and all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2012
@bamshy. ​†HªŋKڪ a lot! Can I also include marriage pictures?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
I paid 5k and got mine in less dan 3 hours.It depends on who u know over der
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
@luwylala
Let him write you a letter of sponsorship stating his relationship with you and his ability to sponsor you and also a court affidavit of sponsorship to back it up.I believe he has adequate fund in his account,he should also get a letter from his bank stating that he is signatory and has access to the funds.If you have personnal account you can add as well,with pay slip, these are all what i did and God answered my prayer, if you need the sponsor ship format let me know.
cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Paschal Bro tanx I will put that in mind while I go for mine............. but the cash plenty o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
@bashtee.Ƴҿ§ ☺! I need ​†Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ sponsorship format ☺! Help ‎​M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ☺! ​†HªŋKڪ ڪ​☺ much M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mα̲̅ŋ!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
I want to update my documents in the embassy,submitted application 2wks ago,i need advice...which is better?...should i submit in person or via courier?....which day of the week is submission in person allowed....pls,i need advice
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
luwylala: @bamshy. ​†HªŋKڪ a lot! Can I also include marriage pictures?

Personally i don't see what pictures got to do with applications. Besides your passport photographs, I think other pictures are without substance as they can not be verified. My opinion.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
@bashtee I need the format. The Sponsorship

You can email it to morrisjunior27@yahoo.com

And the affidavits is dere a format for it too.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
@bastee: kindly post the format on the forum so that everyone can benefit from it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2012
bamshy:

Personally i don't see what pictures got to do with applications. Besides your passport photographs, I think other pictures are without substance as they can not be verified. My opinion.

Besides, anyone could go to the bridal store and take a pix while trying on the dress and the man wearing tux . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
Obamacare: I need someone, anyones candid advice on this subject. I have my first degree in Engineering but currently running a career in Management. i intend pursuing a course in Management in the USA though am currently in Nigeria. My first degree is 3rd class and am required to come in through the Diploma program. What are my chances of securing a visa to commence my studies?
Thanks all

I am a Canadian . . . Only do business out of America and as a Canadian, i dont need their visa, thus i dont know much about the immigration of US of A
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
olaremy2k: I want to update my documents in the embassy,submitted application 2wks ago,i need advice...which is better?...should i submit in person or via courier?....which day of the week is submission in person allowed....pls,i need advice
This is like d 4th time u are asking this.. Now I wanna ask, does d embassy know u are sending some more docs? If no, buddy, forget it until u are asked to...
Moreover, this shouldn't even give u headache, since u submitted via VAC, why don't u call and ask them if u could update ur application?
Even if u wanna send to d embassy directly, u don't have ur unique serial number that starts with "S" and I wonder how they are gonna identify ur file.
Anyways, I hope someone else throw more light on here cuz I knw that its always better to let CDHC ask for more docs. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jaybol: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
olaremy2k: I want to update my documents in the embassy,submitted application 2wks ago,i need advice...which is better?...should i submit in person or via courier?....which day of the week is submission in person allowed....pls,i need advice

Why not mail the embassy requesting for the status of your application? The embassy will respond quoting your Application file number (if there is one) for subsequent enquiries. Once you are able to have your file number,you can then walk into the embassy on a Wednesday only, quoting your file number on your additional documents (think btw the hours of 9:00am- 1:00pm). Below is the e-mail format:
addressed to: lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Name:
Contact number:
File number: of course nil as U do not have one
Date of Birth:
Date of submission of application:
Courier service used/Method of submission:
Visa type:
Additional information:

I hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 5:07am On Apr 01, 2012
Thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
sucre cruz: @All
Thank God Almighty for his goodness and mercies just got my medical call up 2day schedule for next week to God be the Glory we shall all see in Canada.

Congrats sucre cruz. How were you contacted by VFS. Mail, Email, Phone call or via the Tracking portal?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by luwylala(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
Pls someone help. When filling ​†Ħε̲̣̣̣̥ study permit application form, areas WĦε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ù need Ŋ☺† answer becos Ȋ̝̊̅†s Ŋ☺† applicable †☺ Ɣ☺ù, do u leave such areas blanck ☺r Ɣ☺ù write Nil ? e.g(previous contries ☺f residence? wen you Ħα̲̅vε̲̣̣̣̥ Ŋ☺† been I̶̲̥̅̊​ŋ any other country aŋD̶̲̥̅̊ name ☺f your current spouse? Wen Ɣ☺ù aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ŋ☺† married) pls I need your reply thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Bamshy I called them because I realize that they dont update the site so after paschal said it on NL and I submitted before him I decided to place a call to thier customer care that was how I was informed but I will be in thier office by monday ans I will update the house on whats up there after.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
@all,
How long does it take for CDHC 2 process a medical report? I heard 2 week or so. I did my medicals last week thursday. The clinic will have 2 send my result 2 france from wat i heard. I pray dey send it 2 france b4 dis new week runs out o! I still have up 2 1 month b4 my start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Paschal137: @Dipo+,
How far with ur application?

Its about exactly a month now since i applied and i'm contemplating whether to e-mail them for the status of my application. I personally have a concern about finances. My sponsor's acc reads about N3M meanwhile my tuition alone is about CAD13k leaving just about 6k for welfare and all other costs. My sponsor has a letter of introduction that reads a annual pay of about 5M though.
What do y'all think?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Dipo+
Just keep praying,any thing is possible if u ask God 4 help. U have submited ur application already. U have passed dat stage. U can also call VFS to check up on ur application cos dats wat i did and it worked 4 me and sucre cruz. Dis days,CDHC can process ur application under 3 weeks plus as it was with my own application. Call dem up first.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
@sucre cruz,
congrats! I am happy some1 is also going to stouffville college. U r almost there brov. Gotta meet u @ stouffville by God's grace.

@Paschal137,
with God on ur side,u shall get there.

@luwylala,
If something is not applicabe to you on the form,write: N/A (Not applicable)

@all

They that look upon the lord shall renew their strength and mount up their wings like Eagle. We shall get there,God willing.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
I have never seen a thread where people counting on God as much as this thread . . . Hope all will continue to remember same God once they are in the land of Canada . . . . I pray that, that Lord will make all work out for all

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
@newacca my broda we shall one day sit in toronto and laugh over all these and I know God has ordained that day
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
@fhemmy If we dont call on God in our time of need who then do u want us to call on?............. my Guy no body o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Apr 02, 2012
sucre cruz: @fhemmy If we dont call on God in our time of need who then do u want us to call on?............. my Guy no body o

True Talk . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2012
@all what NECO result should i include in my Canadian Form..

Do i get the original from NECO office.. How long does it take
or
Do i use the school neco result
with a scratch card to verify.

Advise needed..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2012
What year is the NECO result...is the original available for collection @ NECO office?..if so.collect it.if not available,submit a printout.but which ever u submit,u must still attach a result checker card...u can get the original result probably in 3days....which school are u going and when is resumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.