Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212838 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
VFS Global sometimes make errors with emailing. They sometimes send emails to you intended for some other persons. I got a mail they obviously intended for someone who had requested his passport when i never made such a request
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Paschal137 & Sucre Cruz,CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Bankwo7,
Thanks Dear! How far with ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
@Dipo+,
How far with ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ SirP
Academic Qualifications
•Offer and Letter of admission from Stouffville College ON Canada
•University Degree certificate from University of Port Harcourt.
•Senior Secondary School certificate from Brisco Secondary Commercial College.
•Senior Secondary School certificate Private.
•National Youth Service Corp Certificate.

Financial Qualification
•My personal bank statement showing ending balance of =N=3,400,000. •My three months pay slip

Total Cost of Accommodation: $3600
Living Cost: $1,200 for 1 year
Cost of Books: $500
Transport: $1,452
Tuition: $5,355
Other Miscellaneous Expense: $2,000
Funds Available: the Naira equivalent of $22,000

Other Qualifications
Police Clearance certificate
My birth certificate
My wife’s birth certificate
My son’s birth certificate
Marriage certificate

Travel Documents
International Passport
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
@SirP I submitted jan 5th
@Obamacare u can send memails to efetyn@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2012
@sucre,do you mean that you paid for accommodation,books,transportation,tuition etc before you apply for visa,please explain the breakdown very well.how much exactly do you have in d statement of account,is it d one in dollars or in naira.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2012
@Paschal,I v submitted my apps @ VAC ikeja by last week of February.
Am on d pipe-line!I can only hope 4 d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 2:57am On Mar 31, 2012
olaremy2k: @ justwise and all,i submitted via VAC,oregun 2wks ago but am planning of adding more documents to it,will i be allowed to add more documents and where am i to go,VAC or embassy?...
....i need reply pls
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2012
sucre cruz: @ SirP
Academic Qualifications
•Offer and Letter of admission from Stouffville College ON Canada
•University Degree certificate from University of Port Harcourt.
•Senior Secondary School certificate from Brisco Secondary Commercial College.
•Senior Secondary School certificate Private.
•National Youth Service Corp Certificate.

Financial Qualification
•My personal bank statement showing ending balance of =N=3,400,000. •My three months pay slip

Total Cost of Accommodation: $3600
Living Cost: $1,200 for 1 year
Cost of Books: $500
Transport: $1,452
Tuition: $5,355
Other Miscellaneous Expense: $2,000
Funds Available: the Naira equivalent of $22,000

Other Qualifications
Police Clearance certificate
My birth certificate
My wife’s birth certificate
My son’s birth certificate
Marriage certificate

Travel Documents
International Passport

Nice one and doing all that will make them to know you mean business . . ..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]@sucre,do you mean that you paid for accommodation,books,transportation,tuition etc before you apply for visa,please explain the breakdown very well.how much exactly do you have in d statement of account,is it d one in dollars or in naira.thank you

@Noswaa
I didnt pay anything the figure u saw there in my state ment of account was what I had 3.4mil as at that time its 22k usd. what I only paid for was registration fee of 250cad usd and 65cad usd for postage
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2012
@all
I am submitting my application next week
I was told my sponsor have to do an affidavits of sponsorship. How do we go abt this
The Family Tree do i draw it myself how do i go abt this.

I was told my family picture not important seens i am the only one traveling.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2012
@sucre thanks,so submission of degree transcript to the embassy is not necessary,i wish you success
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2012
moty4all: @all
I am submitting my application next week
I was told my sponsor have to do an affidavits of sponsorship. How do we go abt this
The Family Tree do i draw it myself how do i go abt this.

I was told my family picture not important seens i am the only one traveling.
What is ur relationship to your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
@palliative: My Dad Cousin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
moty4all: @palliative: My Dad Cousin
Okay. Not too good. But do u guys share d same surname and how do u intend and what docs are available to show relationshup?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
@palliative diff surname.

No docs available just that he is ready to sponsor me.

What abt the Family Tree
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
moty4all: @palliative diff surname.

No docs available just that he is ready to sponsor me.

What abt the Family Tree
Fine, he is ready to sponsor u but that's not d problem, I can believe that ur dad's cousin is willing to sponsor u but CDHC would not believe that without appropriate documentation.
To cut d long story short, I did d same thing u are about to do... I used my dad's friend as ma dad's cousin and drew a family tree and a court affidavit to that effect.
All other docs I produced were very strong and genuine except for d sponsorship...
I was subsequently denied for the following reasons.
1. Insufficient proof of relationship with sponsor.
2. Relationship to sponsor is not sufficient to allow funding. Meaning that, only ur closest relations can be willing to spend millions on ur head.
So bruv, I am reapplying and my parents are sponsoring me. They do not really have to have all d 20 to 30 million as I earlier thought. Just ur tuition, extra 10K dolls and s few extra balance for ur siblings upkeep.
Just be wise bro. Its usually hard convincing them when it comes to monetary issues.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tjcrown: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
@sucre cruz

when is your new resumption date since it was initially match 5 which has elapsed? did cdhc asked for new resumtion date from you? lastly hat course re u going for at stouville college?

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
@palliative

What kind of doc do i have to prove the relationship apart from pictures.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
@palliative,what of if my employer want to sponsor me?what will be my chances
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by tjcrown: 2 hours & 21 minutes
@sucre cruz

when is your new resumption date since it was initially match 5 which has elapsed? did cdhc asked for new resumtion date from you? lastly hat course re u going for at stouville college?

@Tjcrown I have not been given new resumption date but i only got confirmation frm VAC the I should come to thier office to collect what is in stall for me for medicals so when I get there I will update the house on whats up.
@obamacare transcript is not required for professional courses like ACCA my job was the basic requirement
@ paschal broda hw far did ur medicals go and what is ur financial expenditure on it because I am entering lagos on sunday tso that i make make bto VAC first thing on monday morning
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Obamacare,i saw some thing like that too but i was asking for those that submitted to get more facts,because in the list of documents they submited,there was no indication of that,so i was just asking to those that have already been called for medicals to clarify from them because i want to submit my application soon,to apply for trnscript now may endager my application submission deadline
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
@pascal,we have not been seeing you,you must be fasting and praying now,we understand,God have answered you.pls did you submit your degree transcript to the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Noswaa,
Now dats funny! But i need more prayers now.Anyway,yes,i submited my undergrad transcript together with my application 2 CDHC.Wish u all de best
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
@sucre cruz,
I did mine at yaba.Paid 27k plus 9k for further test.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
@Everyone,I want to ask how much is the police clearance certificate @alagbon CID...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by palliative: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
moty4all: @palliative

What kind of doc do i have to prove the relationship apart from pictures.
Bros. To be honest with u, I can't really say appropriate documents u could submit to prove that ur dad's cousin is willing to sponsor u.
If u are left with no other choice and if ur ties to ur home country is strong enought to convince them that u would return, I would suggest u pay ur full tuition and ur dad's cousin transfer and extra 10K dools into ur account for maintenance and then ur parents show some few funds probably for ur transportation fares.
Then ur dadk's cousin can write a letter that he is d one in charge of ur expenses and he is actually d one that paid ur tuition and d 10K in ur account.
But mind u, its has to be a PGD or a masters degree program before this scheme can work. And secondly, u need to be sure ur school has a refund policy before u can pay ur tuition.
Its alnoy a suggestion bro and its meaningful. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.