Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,294 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (215713 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Noswaa:
Am not using agent again

Lol . . . Na so you chicken reach?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
Noswaa:

Thank you so much,i consider to go ahead and apply since i have no other option but i will not intend to use agent again since my case is seems to be a special one.

@Noswaa,
Yeah! You may never know until you try. But i still insist on the fact that using your husband's friend as your employer will attract queries. Since he genuinely wanna sponsor you, it'd be better to use him as a long time family friend and also get him write a very strong affidavit of support stating reasons why he is financing you and why he has decided to finance someone he is not related to, probably let him write it on his company's letter head. This thing works and i've seen it worked on the first thread. However, take my advises with a pinch of salt. Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
symbian03:
@Noswaa,
Yeah! You may never know until you try. But i still insist on the fact that using your husband's friend as your employer will attract queries. Since he genuinely wanna sponsor you, it'd be better to use him as a long time family friend and also get him write a very strong affidavit of support stating reasons why he is financing you and why he has decided to finance someone he is not related to, probably let him write it on his company's letter head. This thing works and i've seen it worked on the first thread. However, take my advises with a pinch of salt. Goodluck

Beautiful advice too . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Beautiful advice too . . .
fhemmmy and symbian.can u just give me your email let me forward the write up so that u can see how i put it
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seedgie(m): 5:24am On Apr 19, 2012
HELLO
pls i am having issues paying my tuition deposit with my skye bank prepaid visa card, i ve tried it for over two weeks nw and is still giving decline in transaction, i ve contacted the bank several times and is still the same thing. doing wire tranfer nw will delay the payment more since my intention is to sumbit my application to CDHC by May for fall 2012. pls i need advise frm u guys, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2012
@seedgie

If you making payment for $100 make sure u have $110 for transaction fee -$10
or if making payment for $800 have at-least $860
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2012
@segzy, if you are going for visitation, your sponsor can send you the invitation letter, but if he cant pay your bills then i will advice that you process your application such that you are going for a vacation,then you will have to your hotel reservations with you as part of the docs you need for the embassy but that invitation letter wont be necessary in that regard. better still go to www.cic.gc.ca and click on visitors then you will see a lot options there.
i hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2012
@Paschal137 Congratulations am so happy for you.

@Fhemmmy, @ALL .....I was Denied and the reason are,

1) I don't sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain myself.

2) I don't sufficient and available financial resources to pay for my cost of transportation etc

3) One of your document lack authenticity.

I used a non family member as my sponsor and i did not have any proof to back up.

Am reapplying for SEPT... and i would like to use my mom or dad as my sponsor... my fee is about 16k have paid 10k already.

am thinking of funding my moms acct to about 5m what do you think and how long should i leave the money in the acct before i print
the statement. every other doc is fine just that one of my Olevel cert has a diff dob.... please advice very urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2012
symbian03:

@Noswaa,

@ symbian,your contribution is very fantastic,but apart from writing this strong sponsorship letter that you advised,do you still have any other thing for me to use and back it up.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
eo2002: @Paschal137 Congratulations am so happy for you.

1) I don't sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain myself.

2) I don't sufficient and available financial resources to pay for my cost of transportation etc

I used a non family member as my sponsor and i did not have any proof to back up.

Am reapplying for SEPT... and i would like to use my mom or dad as my sponsor... my fee is about 16k have paid 10k already.

am thinking of funding my moms acct to about 5m what do you think and how long should i leave the money in the acct before i print
the statement. every other doc is fine just that one of my Olevel cert has a diff dob.... please advice very urgent.

@eo2002,it seems am facing the same problem that make them to refused you,am also using a long time family friend,he have good financial resources,what other document do you thing that will be helpful to back it up.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
@eo2002,it seems am facing the same problem that make them to refused you,am also using a long time family friend,he have good financial resources,what other document do you thing that will be helpful to back it up.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
@eo2002,
Am sorry 2 hear dat. Its always better 2 use parents as ur sponsor cos dey dont expect ur uncle or family friend 2 pay all ur bills while studying in canada,dats y dey talked about u not being able 2 pay ur transportation bills while in dere country.If u want 2 use an uncle as ur sponsor,its better 2 bring in ur parents as ur second sponsor.De idea behind dis is,ur uncle will take care of de major bills while ur parents will take care of ur pocket money and transport bills. As 4 me,na God do am 4 me o! And he will also do it 4 u 2.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2012

That is so sad but then you can reapply and with your experience and advise from the great team, you should get it. God will do it.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2012

It is aiight to be able to fund your Mom's account, but the embassy aint stupid too, so they know people does that, but how would your Mom be able to show source of income?
Also, if you want to fund her account, i will advice you dont just dump the money into the account at once, you have to use wisdom in doing it.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sheegxy: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
Danyl: @segzy, if you are going for visitation, your sponsor can send you the invitation letter, but if he cant pay your bills then i will advice that you process your application such that you are going for a vacation,then you will have to your hotel reservations with you as part of the docs you need for the embassy but that invitation letter wont be necessary in that regard. better still go to www.cic.gc.ca and click on visitors then you will see a lot options there.
i hope this helps.
@danyl thanx for the info. I think for one to have a sponsor dat is inviting then bills is covered or wot do u think. Then wot documents do I need from my sponsorer who is also inviting to apply for a TRV(temporary resident visa). had gotten some infos about application package,a form with guidelines.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hello All, my brother is trying to contact the schools but each e-mail he has sent does not get any reply. He is going for Masters and the schools require you make a contact first for you to secure a supervisor. What does he do now on?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by adbov(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
adbov: Guys Please is 'Family Tree" important if a Relative is sponsoring me, when applying for a study permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
ferdiii: Hello All, my brother is trying to contact the schools but each e-mail he has sent does not get any reply. He is going for Masters and the schools require you make a contact first for you to secure a supervisor. What does he do now on?

Do you have a number for them?
If you do, i could help you call them right now and feed you back.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by adbov(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
@Fhemmmy please is it necessary to add 'Family Tree" if an Aunt is sponsoring me?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
adbov: @Fhemmmy please is it necessary to add 'Family Tree" if an Aunt is sponsoring me?

Will do you some good doing that . . . But parents are always the best sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Noswaa: @eo2002,it seems am facing the same problem that make them to refused you,am also using a long time family friend,he have good financial resources,what other document do you thing that will be helpful to back it up.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Noswaa:

@ symbian,your contribution is very fantastic,but apart from writing this strong sponsorship letter that you advised,do you still have any other thing for me to use and back it up.Thank you

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
Paschal137: @all,
I got ma 2 years multiple entry visa 2day.I never thought i could package my application my self till i came in 2 nairaland.I luv de kain of spirit we all share in dis house and i want u guys 2 keep it up.The secret of ma success 2day is God and he is also going 2 do it 4 each and every 1 of u guys still waiting 4 ur TRV in dis house.Thank u guys 4 being dere 4 me.Luv u all.
Congrat my bro........ It is well wit u. Have u book ur flight yet and which airways r u going wit
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
@xtus,
Thanks bro! I am looking @ KLM or Lufthansa.I will do dat tomoro.Wat do u think?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Paschal137: @xtus,
Thanks bro! I am looking @ KLM or Lufthansa.I will do dat tomoro.Wat do u think?
both are good airways........ If one is applying to a school 4 admission which address do u think its best to used. House address or a postal address
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
@xtus,
Its better to use ur house address.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
xtus:
both are good airways........ If one is applying to a school 4 admission which address do u think its best to used. House address or a postal address

I will advise you use whatever you are sure it is safe, but home address is for more responsible applications
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2012

Do you aim to withdraw the money from your mum's account after you might have requested/secured the statement? Thats risky coz they're not new to all sorts. They don't care if you have 100mil, they also wanna know where you get the money from.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2012
symbian03:

Do you aim to withdraw the money from your mum's account after you might have requested/secured the statement? Thats risky coz they're not new to all sorts. They don't care if you have 100mil, they also wanna know where you get the money from.

You are very right and that is one of the reasons why they wanna see record of the account for the last few months, so imagine an account that probably have like 500K Naira for the last 3 months and all of a sudden a 6M Naira is deposited into it, and them same week an application for visa is submitted.

They aint stupid, they could be blond at the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 4:00am On Apr 20, 2012
Noswaa:

I only could wish you had a close relation to be your sponsor. But in your case, i still insist on the fact that a non-family member could sponsor you successfully! These Visa officers are not Robot, i still believe they go through the sponsorship letter! They often wanna know why a stranger would like to invest a lot of money in your education! But in your case, if you could get him write a straight-to-the-point affidavit of support, stating how long he had known you, his current financial obligations, and MOST importantly, he must be capable of sponsoring you. Imagine a married man with 2Mil wanting to sponsor his friend to York Uni, that might be unbelieveable. He must be really financially capable which is what he would justify in the affidavit of support. Get him write the reasons why he feels sponsoring you would be advantageous to him plus the years you both have known would be great. Ive seen someone used a non-family member who is even based in the US as his sponsor and was issued study permit in the first thread. So, be wise in writing your affidavit of support. Also, i think if sponsors were limited to SELF and PARENTS, then there wouldn't be the "OTHERS" option in the study pertmit questionnaire. And i also believe your husband's friend is willing to foot your bills. I think i've written a book! However, take it with a grain of salt :-)
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You are very right and that is one of the reasons why they wanna see record of the account for the last few months, so imagine an account that probably have like 500K Naira for the last 3 months and all of a sudden a 6M Naira is deposited into it, and them same week an application for visa is submitted.

They aint stupid, they could be blond at the embassy.

Yeah bro, Most of them visa officers studied psychology and could easily spot out your intention by viewing your documents. Might be good if he'd been building that account for the past 6months and also could justify the income with his mum's Jobs and earnings. But a sudden deposit of even 2M lol another one month 2M hahaha and following week, student visa application hahah feel me bro?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2012

Your reason for denial is not even based on the fact that you aren't able to prove relationship with your sponsor. Perhaps, he ain't capable of sponsoring you? And didn't he write an affidavit that he'd be glad to fund all your upkeep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (101)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.