Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212879 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ fhemmmy,my husband want to send money to my account from the country where he work as the co sponsor and he will equally send pay slip,contract details,copy of his travel details,authorization letter as a family friend want to sponsor me,and he can equally send all the papers he use to transfer money to me,please what do u think,any were,i have some money already in my account but he want to send more.Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
J20:

She is not getting a loan of N5m, just for N1m to make up the N5m everyone is saying she must have in her account. She has 4m already and tuition and CAD10k living expenses comes to CAD22.7k which is less than the N4m she has in her account already. I was adviced to beef up the account and I am thinking of the best possible way to do so. BTW her total package per annum is in excess of N6m.

I will also consider changing to the May 13 start date to avoid wahala. I appreciate your answers to my queries.

If that is the case, then, you are already in good hands.
However, if the money could be put into her account in bits, it will help you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
Noswaa: @ fhemmmy,my husband want to send money to my account from the country where he work as the co sponsor and he will equally send pay slip,contract details,copy of his travel details,authorization letter as a family friend want to sponsor me,and he can equally send all the papers he use to transfer money to me,please what do u think,any were,i have some money already in my account but he want to send more.Thank you

That will be a boost and with all the docs from your husband, you might stand a good chance.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Fhemmmy,
Thanks bro,i will look @ dem very well b4 making my choice.Wat of land line,4 calls? Hope i can use call cards on dem too?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That will be a boost and with all the docs from your husband, you might stand a good chance.

you have given me a good courage,thanks for all your assistance so far,Good bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

If that is the case, then, you are already in good hands.
However, if the money could be put into her account in bits, it will help you

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
Paschal137: @Fhemmmy,
Thanks bro,i will look @ dem very well b4 making my choice.Wat of land line,4 calls? Hope i can use call cards on dem too?

Yes, you can use calling card to call them as well . . . Be nice when you call then, and not the Nigerian macho way of doing things oh, else, they will run away . . . Lol
See you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
Noswaa:

you have given me a good courage,thanks for all your assistance so far,Good bless you

God will make it happen for you and see you in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2012
J20:

Thanks for the advice.

Anytime
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Fhemmmy,
Hahaahahahaah....I don die! I understand what u mean.Will get back 2 u later.Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

God will make it happen for you and see you in Canada

Amen,thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Anytime

@Fhemmmy
which school can u recommend in canada
for a friend of mine who studies physics/
electronics tech n graduated wit 3rd class
and have also completed a sun java
program @ NIIT. He is planning on taking
up a PGD program in canada for d fall
2013. What are his chances of gettin
accepted and wht uni/college can u
advise him to look 2wards.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Honestly I have really learnt alot from this thread as regards Canada study visa..... I could tell you i have completed a Diploma in Student Visa assessment.....Looking to go ahead to apply next year...wish all d dudes who have gotten their TRV a nice stay in Canada...............and for those who are still hoping, I pray it turns out good in the end....

Much love to justwise, fhemmmy, noswaa, Pascal et al
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Obamacare: You can see the list of all Canadian colleges and institutes through this link http://www.accc.ca/xp/index.php/en/members/memberinstitutions. For list of schools he can chose from. I guess the PGD option is the prefered option and the right way to go. His chances of getting accepted is very high.

Thanks for ur response.....
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sheegxy: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
Danyl: @segzy, if you are going for visitation, your sponsor can send you the invitation letter, but if he cant pay your bills then i will advice that you process your application such that you are going for a vacation,then you will have to your hotel reservations with you as part of the docs you need for the embassy but that invitation letter wontbe necessary in that regard. better still go to www.cic.gc.ca and click on visitors then you will see a lot options there.
i hope this helps.
@all please somebody help answer my request,now have downloaded d IMM 5257(schedule 1)form,IMM 5645(Family information),IMM 5257(application for temporary resident visa made outside of canada),IMM 5484(document checklist)and also other three documents with me so what other documents do I need when I have my sponsor in canada as someone have been conversating with on the phone And we both planned to settle together in canada.who wants me to come to canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
Obamacare. please what are the easiest option to pay application fee
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hahaahahahaah....I don die! I understand what u mean.Will get back 2 u later.Thanks bro!

Get back to me ke?
If you are interested, you could just call the people and if there is any other way i could be of help, i will be more than willing to make it happen.
Good uck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
xtus:

@Fhemmmy
which school can u recommend in canada
for a friend of mine who studies physics/
electronics tech n graduated wit 3rd class
and have also completed a sun java
program @ NIIT. He is planning on taking
up a PGD program in canada for d fall
2013. What are his chances of gettin
accepted and wht uni/college can u
advise him to look 2wards.

UOIT is a great school . . . . I might be biased cos i am an Ontarian grin
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
earthgreeners: Honestly I have really learnt alot from this thread as regards Canada study visa..... I could tell you i have completed a Diploma in Student Visa assessment.....Looking to go ahead to apply next year...wish all d dudes who have gotten their TRV a nice stay in Canada...............and for those who are still hoping, I pray it turns out good in the end....

Much love to justwise, fhemmmy, noswaa, Pascal et al

I am honored to be able to be of help . . . What do we have that we have not been given?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Fhemmmy,
How much do u know kamloops area? Whats kamloops known for? What should i expect when i get dere? Whats dere weather lyk?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ronakoks: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2012
..Hi all, I'm new on this thread.. I've almost read every single page on this thread and its been such an eye opener for me. I used to think getting the canadiam study permit is virtually impossible and as such i decided to look else where for post graduate studies.. After all even getting admission for masters is kinda impossible with a 2.2 undergraduate degree. Hence my candadiam dream died.. But now I'm reading throught this thread and I discoverd dat its not a must that one go for a master program. I cld also apply for a PGD and get accepted.

@Fhemmmy
.. I noticed most canadian colleges don't have PGD but rather dey have wat dey call an advanced diploma.. If I applied for such a diploma can I safely apply to d canadian embassy with a diploma program.. I have a Bsc in microbiology.. I. Know dat most embassies prefer to see student visa applications showing academic progression.. E.g u have a Bsc and you are applyin to go do a masters programm. But a case were u have a Bsc and u now applying to go do an advanced diploma, which I don't think is exactly a postgradute programe. What do you think.. Won't d CDHC frown at this kind off application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sheegxy: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
sheegxy: @all please somebody help answer my request,now have downloaded d IMM 5257(schedule 1)form,IMM 5645(Family information),IMM 5257(application for temporary resident visa made outside of canada),IMM 5484(document checklist)and also other three documents with me so what other documents do I need when I have my sponsor in canada as someone have been conversating with on the phone And we both planned to settle together in canada.who wants me to come to canada.
@all pleaSe a response is needed.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
How much do u know kamloops area? Whats kamloops known for? What should i expect when i get dere? Whats dere weather lyk?

It is a place that i go to have fun . . . weather warmer than other province . . . Nice place and if you know what you doing, you will be aiight. . . . BC in general is a nice place things are not too cheap, but you can always cut your coat according to your material
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2012
ronakoks:
@Fhemmmy
.. I noticed most canadian colleges don't have PGD but rather dey have wat dey call an advanced diploma.. If I applied for such a diploma can I safely apply to d canadian embassy with a diploma program.. I have a Bsc in microbiology.. I. Know dat most embassies prefer to see student visa applications showing academic progression.. E.g u have a Bsc and you are applyin to go do a masters programm. But a case were u have a Bsc and u now applying to go do an advanced diploma, which I don't think is exactly a postgradute programe. What do you think.. Won't d CDHC frown at this kind off application?

That is a common thing in Canada, there are many PHd holder that are back in school doing some diploma.
Canadian govt or the immigration department will not send you away cos you wanna do advance diploma, as long as they are able to prove that is what you wanna do, but they hate when they know for a fact that the applicant is only using that means to migrate to Canada, they refer to that as back door, cos it is quicker than the regular permanent residence visa . . . .
So it all depends on how you are able to package your application.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
sheegxy: @all pleaSe a response is needed.

The question is not clear at all . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
In all our plans, I believe the most important thing is to acknowledge God and believe He will certainly do what's best for us. We should all pray to God and be hopeful that our requests and supplication with be in consonance with His will and as such give us the expected end. God is the Almighty and Supreme Ruler, the earth is His and the fullness thereof. There is nothing too difficult for him even when it concerns the affairs of men. May God mercifully grant our requests and we will not forget to give all glory to Him. Amen!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2012
bamshy: In all our plans, I believe the most important thing is to acknowledge God and believe He will certainly do what's best for us. We should all pray to God and be hopeful that our requests and supplication with be in consonance with His will and as such give us the expected end. God is the Almighty and Supreme Ruler, the earth is His and the fullness thereof. There is nothing too difficult for him even when it concerns the affairs of men. May God mercifully grant our requests and we will not forget to give all glory to Him. Amen!

Nice one . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by AZeD1(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2012
Fhemmmy
Do the schools confirm the authenticity of transcripts sent to them(I dont plan to use fake ooh)? and is it too late to apply to humber or any other college for a sept start(pgd in computer science/info tech)? My docs for visa application is already on ground. Applied to sfu but i think i've been put on the waiting list.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2012
A-ZeD:
Fhemmmy
Do the schools confirm the authenticity of transcripts sent to them(I dont plan to use fake ooh)? and is it too late to apply to humber or any other college for a sept start(pgd in computer science/info tech)? My docs for visa application is already on ground. Applied to sfu but i think i've been put on the waiting list.

January start would make a whole lot of sense in dis case cos It might take time to process ur application for admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.