Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,885 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212882 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sheegxy: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The question is not clear at all . . .
@fhemmmy I mean I have a friend in canada that wants to invite me and also b my sponsorer have downloaded those forms above.want to go for visiting what steps do u think I should take though we meet on a dating site I mean my sponsorer that wants us to marry each other we have been talking on phone and all that so what docs do I need as well to make the visa possible.so that I can inform my friend in order to get d necessary docs.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] PLS IS THERE ANYONE WHO SUBMITED HIS/HER APPLICATION LATE LAST YEAR AND IS. YET TO BE CALLED FOR EVEN MEDICALS?? Pls @ all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2012
Paschal137: @Fhemmmy,
How do i go about my accommodation? I will be going by next week. What do u think?
_
You can just go to kijiji.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by slamdunk99(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2012
@ all, pls how did u guys get your statement of acct COPY, my bank, zenith, said dey do not certify copies of a statement, unless i want 2 copies issued, or i certify the copy with a notary public. Pls dose wit Zenith statements, how did u go about yours, dont really want to visit any lawyer.......thanks all............wishing all dose for fall admission luck @ CDHC...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2012
Hi, Fhemmy, i have been accepted in Memorial University, Newfoundland for september fall. But they said they will send the letter via regular mail and it will take upto 2-6wks for it to get to me, which i think may affect my visa application. since i heard dat one shuld apply 4 month prior to d start date. What do i do? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2012
Manweysabi: Hi, Fhemmy, i have been accepted in Memorial University, Newfoundland for september fall. But they said they will send the letter via regular mail and it will take upto 2-6wks for it to get to me, which i think may affect my visa application. since i heard dat one shuld apply 4 month prior to d start date. What do i do? Thanks
[color=]
Manweysabi: Hi, Fhemmy, i have been accepted in Memorial University, Newfoundland for september fall. But they said they will send the letter via regular mail and it will take upto 2-6wks for it to get to me, which i think may affect my visa application. since i heard dat one shuld apply 4 month prior to d start date. What do i do? Thanks
[/color]

@manweysabi plz my broda applied to same school for master in engineering and he has not gotten any info yet is status online just reads processed application.are you going in for masters or undergraduate n wen did u submit ur application.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
ȋ̝̊̅§ there anyone going to uwinnipeg or manitoba i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the house?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by boxbonnie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
boxbonnie: [color=#990000][/color] PLS IS THERE ANYONE WHO SUBMITED HIS/HER APPLICATION LATE LAST YEAR AND IS. YET TO BE CALLED FOR EVEN MEDICALS?? Pls @ all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
@seir406, i registered online and sent my application fee ($80 via zennith bank Buxz card) on d first week of march and i sent my university transcript along with a certified copy of my Bsc certificate on 11th dis month. It got to the school on 14th and was offered admission on the 18th. What is ur brother's CGPA? What and what did he submit as supporting documents to the school? I am going 4 Masters!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
@earthgreeners, i thought i've attempted to answer ur question with regards to payment of application fee in one thread 'going for Msc. Program in Canada'. The easiest and d fastest to me is Zenith bank 'BUXZ card'- its a visa card. Just walk to any of there branches and request for 'Buxz card'. Tell them what u want to use it for... They'll tell u how to use it. Sharp sharp, u'll get ur card that day! All d best!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
Manweysabi: @seir406, i registered online and sent my application fee ($80 via zennith bank Buxz card) on d first week of march and i sent my university transcript along with a certified copy of my Bsc certificate on 11th dis month. It got to the school on 14th and was offered admission on the 18th. What is ur brother's CGPA? What and what did he submit as supporting documents to the school? I am going 4 Masters!
@manweysabi thanks bro is CGPA is 3.50,I submitted online march 7th,with the following documents;GRE score,NYSC cert,Notarised transcript,B.Tech certificate,statement of result.
Can u give me ur email address.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by slamdunk99(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
slamdunk99: @ all, pls how did u guys get your statement of acct COPY, my bank, zenith, said dey do not certify copies of a statement, unless i want 2 copies issued, or i certify the copy with a notary public. Pls dose wit Zenith statements, how did u go about yours, dont really want to visit any lawyer.......thanks all............wishing all dose for fall admission luck @ CDHC...
. Pls could anyone help me wit an ans to ma que.......anyone pls.........!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2012
@Seir405, i think i know what d problem is... His Transcript; he is supposed to send the original sealed transcript to Memorial University. I think they are more concerned about the original transcript than the notarised/certified copies. Even if u wanna send a photocopy, it has to be certified by d issuing institution. I.e, with their stamp on it, not the normal court certified or notarized copies. He may be denied admission based on that. My mail is abummk37@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
@slamdunk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bro u don't need to certify your bank statement, just submit the original and you are done, you can only make photocopies to have the records of submitted documents cos u can always get a new bank statement from your bank at your desired time. Hope dis helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Can u get visa to study at PGD level?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
earthgreeners: Can u get visa to study at PGD level?
Sure u can get a visa,it all depends on d DOC u are taking to d embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
shavel: @slamdunk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bro u don't need to certify u̶̲̥̅̊r bank statement, just submit the original A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ u ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ done, U̶̲̥̅̊ can only make photocopies A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ can always get it from u̶̲̥̅̊r bank at u̶̲̥̅̊r desired time. Hope dis helps.

y cant you write something in such a clear type so that this person can understand
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by log1(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2012
@Manweysabi.. What master degree course are You going for? And is the skul going to provide a fund for your programme whether a partial fund or total fund? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2012
Noswaa:

y cant you write something in such a clear type so that this person can understand
.....................post modified, ​⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rubenic(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2012
i also applied but still yet to hear from them (CGPA 4.01/5.00)... I think notarized transcript has nothing to do with admission decision. Ones ability to secure a supervisor has a major role to play in most research based MSc. If i may ask, what programme were u taken for?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by seir405: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2012
rubenic:
i also applied but still yet to here from them (CGPA 4.01/5.00)... I think notarized transcript has nothing to do with admission decision. Ones ability to secure a supervisor has a major role to play in most research based MSc. If i may ask, what programme were u taken for?
@rubenic I think you on point,let's be hopeful,notarised copy according to my authorised agent with the school said nufin is wrong with that am going for mengr in mechanical engineering and dis doesn't need a supervisor prior to my admission discission.send me ur yahoo I.d

@manweysabi u will be given two dates sept n jan if u can't make sept fix ur mind on january.that if ur letter gets to you late.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2012
@logic1, i was offered admission to study MA Economics with a full funding of $8800 per year. @rubenic, i was advised by my school to send the original... That is what i did and that is what Mun stated in their site. You can send notarised copy but must carry d stamp and seal of d issuing institution. By instruction, u are not even suppose to open and see ur transcript... They believe u can manipulate anything there. I was offered MA Economics (research based). Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
@paschal
ABIGCONGRATULATIONTOUMYBROTHER

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
sucre cruz: @paschal
ABIGCONGRATULATIONTOUMYBROTHER

I am waiting for your own good news soon
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
@seir405, roger that! Thanks man. God will see us through!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Paschal137(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
@sucre Cruz,
Thanks Bro! Ur next in line.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rubenic(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
seir405:
@rubenic I think you on point,let's be hopeful,notarised copy according to my authorised agent with the school said nufin is wrong with that am going for mengr in mechanical engineering and dis doesn't need a supervisor prior to my admission discission.send me ur yahoo I.d

@manweysabi u will be given two dates sept n jan if u can't make sept fix ur mind on january.that if ur letter gets to you late.
rubenicacid60@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
@all,hope all the form for visa application can be fill with manually with biro
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
sheegxy: @fhemmmy I mean I have a friend in canada that wants to invite me and also b my sponsorer have downloaded those forms above.want to go for visiting what steps do u think I should take though we meet on a dating site I mean my sponsorer that wants us to marry each other we have been talking on phone and all that so what docs do I need as well to make the visa possible.so that I can inform my friend in order to get d necessary docs.

In that case, it is the person that wanna invite you over that needs to worry about it . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2012

You surely will have to wait for the letter, but if sent on time, i am sure you would get it within 2 weeks.
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.