Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214896 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2012
@ all that are still awaiting a long submitted applications...always try and get ur application reference number or barcode number so that at anytime u can track ur application right in ur sitting room to know wats up.

U can track ur visa status Hεrε
https://www.vfsglobalonline.com/Canada-Nigeria-GlobalTracker/GlobalPassportTracker.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2012
nuwecca am so happy u replied. Pls can i hav ur no so we discus. Am re applyin, what abt Usk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 7:11pm On May 11, 2012
@ olaremy2k,hv u inquired about urs too? how & what's their response?
@rockafella,na God we know now,cos my liver don dey cut.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 7:17pm On May 11, 2012
Bankwo7: @ olaremy2k,hv u inquired about urs too? how & what's their response?
@rockafella,na God we know now,cos my liver don dey cut.
....i always call VAC,the last time i called was yesterday,they always say i have no message yet...lets have faith in God...with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 7:39pm On May 11, 2012
Mine is 2 weeks Now smiley lol
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2012
ebugirl: @jasmine007: thanks a lot!! Will do ♍Ɣ medical on Monday by God's grace. I suspect Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are newacca's sister, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ both av a good heart...one that ȋ̊§ rare to find. @rockafela:hehehehehehehehehehe #falling from a bike# easy on the fasting oh! Make Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ no go collapse.@symbian: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ @lufondu: it took 3weeks.
Jasmine, rockafela, symbian, nosawaa,umehmart,bankwo...watch out!!! Ur medical call up ȋ̊§ on its way.IJN

AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2012
@EBUGIRL
PLEASE KINDLY LIST ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED...........
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2012
ebugirl: @ all: I picked up ♍Ɣ medical instruction package today. I wasn't told to make tuition payment, also ♍Ɣ waec scratch card was returned with the silver panel intact.

@ebugirl, Kindly list the documents u submitted ...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:34pm On May 11, 2012
seeee her documents
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:35pm On May 11, 2012
dipo+:

So they asked you to make tuition payment. They didn't ask me to do that and I hope they don't

A masters program for 7k. That's remarkable. I suppose the 7k covers tuition for a year and the program duration is just a year
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:36pm On May 11, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: its a master's program.
@ olaremy: the documents I submitted are
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Secondary school testimonial
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate of ♍Ɣ parents
Photocopy of the data page of ♍Ɣ siblings international passports, since I couldn't lay ♍Ɣ hands  their birth certificates
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship(mum)
Letter of consent(dad)
Affidavit of names( I have a 2nd middle name on ♍Ɣ waec result)
Acceptance letter
Letter showing tuition fee, accomodation breakdown
Scanned copy of receipt of ♍Ɣ admission acceptance fee
Documents of ♍Ɣ dad's house
Tax clearance of ♍Ɣ mum (3 yrs)
Pay slip(6 months)
Statement of account(8.5m)
Letter from her employer stating annual income of 11+
Share documents
Family pics

‎​Ã♍ a corper, so I submitted:
Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA
Acceptance letter from ♍Ɣ PPA to NYSC
Picts taken under the rain and in the sun
Letter from ♍Ɣ PPA stating when I will complete service

Above all, I fasted and prayed oh! Read psalm 31 vs 1-3

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2012
@noswaa, thanx alot
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2012
@All, Just received my admission letter from MUN today and will be applyin by 25th, may and i hope its not too late? Make una carry me along o! 'Lord Cover All My Efforts With Your Grace'
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:47am On May 12, 2012
Manweysabi: @All, Just received my admission letter from MUN today and will be applyin by 25th, may and i hope its not too late? Make una carry me along o! 'Lord Cover All My Efforts With Your Grace'
.....going to MUN as well,which course and is it undergraduate or masters...add me on olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2012
@Olaremy2k, yeah, its MUN, all d way. Going for MA. Economics. I'll add u on facebook
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by emiaby(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2012
ebugirl: @bankwo: its Sept.1st @shavel: I didn't make any part payment, just the 200 dollars 4 admission acceptance.@dipo: thanks 4 the info.

Are u going to dalhousie, did u include d payment document for d 200$ in ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 2:14pm On May 12, 2012
@emiably: I sure did
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
Manweysabi: @All, Just received my admission letter from MUN today and will be applyin by 25th, may and i hope its not too late? Make una carry me along o! 'Lord Cover All My Efforts With Your Grace'

Time is running out, but you never can tell.
Also, if possible for you to contact the embassy and ask.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2012
Sum1 should pls let me Newacca know that I need his number and he can send to me at the number in signature.

I had it before but lost it when I reset my phone to factory setting.

Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2012
newacca: @lyfe,
u got a message!check ur inbox.

bro newacca, abeg oh inbox me ur number cletus161@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 8:32pm On May 12, 2012
xtus:

bro newacca, abeg oh inbox me ur number cletus161@yahoo.com

thanks
Ok Sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 8:33pm On May 12, 2012
@Prince christian,
u can contact me on maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
I didnt hear from uska also. I wish u best of luck on ur new application.

@2sexy,
sorry brov. I have been busy. I cld have done that. I will do that probably tomorrow. cos call crediy had been exhausted and can't go out to get it right now. Pls. dnt be annoyed Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kny(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
hi all, stumbled on this thread and a must commend d team effiorts of vbdy. This actually tells me irrespective of our differences: tribe, race, colour etc, we are still proudly NIGERIANS! Keep it up.
My question goes thus: the english language proficiency stuff is it a must u must sit for either TOEFL or IELTS before u can apply to a canadian School? 2) i notice problems associated with transcripts, does it mean one actually need to apply for two transcripts, one to the school and one for CDHC wen applying for permits? 3) i have HND Elect/Elect 2002, PGD 2011 same course, is it advisable to apply for a diploma course in canada? Tks, will appreciate response from d house
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dotcomnamename: 11:14pm On May 12, 2012
Hello everyone, pls I need ur advice about this. My brother is an Insurance graduate and has been working for over 7 years now in an insurance company in Lagos. He has married with 2 kids and living in rented apartment in Lagos. He has two Sa visa on his e-passport and he has visited twice. He wants to study his post graduate in either US or Canada, but he is confused of where is the best to study it. Secondly, which school do u think they offer cheap post graduate in insurance? And must he pay the full tuition before he can be given visa? Does it necessary to apply with his family or he should apply alone? Someone said it is not compulsory for him to pay any tuition fee in US but only registration fee and can be granted visa, how true is this?
If at all he apply to any school for post graduate course, he is 37 years old, can he be sponsored by individual at his age because he is 37 years old. Or he must be sponsored at work? And like how much must the sponsor have in the account?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:23pm On May 12, 2012
kny: [color=#550000][/color]
hi all, stumbled on this thread and a must commend d team effiorts of vbdy. This actually tells me irrespective of our differences: tribe, race, colour etc, we are still proudly NIGERIANS! Keep it up.
My question goes thus: the english language proficiency stuff is it a must u must sit for either TOEFL or IELTS before u can apply to a canadian School? 2) i notice problems associated with transcripts, does it mean one actually need to apply for two transcripts, one to the school and one for CDHC wen applying for permits? 3) i have HND Elect/Elect 2002, PGD 2011 same course, is it advisable to apply for a diploma course in canada? Tks, will appreciate response from d house

English language proficiency test is not compulsory for Admission into most Canada universities for Nigerians,you need transcript to apply for admission and visa,yes is possible to apply for diploma course
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:37pm On May 12, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Hello everyone, pls I need ur advice about this. My brother is an Insurance graduate and has been working for over 7 years now in an insurance company in Lagos. He has married with 2 kids and living in rented apartment in Lagos. He has two Sa visa on his e-passport and he has visited twice. He wants to study his post graduate in either US or Canada, but he is confused of where is the best to study it. Secondly, which school do u think they offer cheap post graduate in insurance? And must he pay the full tuition before he can be given visa? Does it necessary to apply with his family or he should apply alone? Someone said it is not compulsory for him to pay any tuition fee in US but only registration fee and can be granted visa, how true is this?
If at all he apply to any school for post graduate course, he is 37 years old, can he be sponsored by individual at his age because he is 37 years old. Or he must be sponsored at work? And like how much must the sponsor have in the account?

To my little knowledge,tuition deposite differs,some schools may demand you to pay full semester tuition before an acceptance letter will be issued for visa processing,some may demand little non refundable tuition deposite just to reserve a space for you,so do your reseach very well.He dont need to go with his family unless he have the money but i will advise him to go first then they will join him later.His age have notting to do with his post graduate programme.His employer can sponsor him if possible or his parents.Others can also sponsor him but his employer,parents,brothers and sisters or close relative with thesame surname will be more better.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by 2sexy(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2012
newacca: @Prince christian,
u can contact me on maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
I didnt hear from uska also. I wish u best of luck on ur new application.

@2sexy,
sorry brov. I have been busy. I cld have done that. I will do that probably tomorrow. cos call crediy had been exhausted and can't go out to get it right now. Pls. dnt be annoyed Bro.

no wahala. . . I understand. Thanks anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kny(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2012
@noswaa thanks,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dotcomnamename: 12:47pm On May 13, 2012
Hello everyone, pls I need ur advice about this. My brother is an Insurance graduate and has been working for over 7 years now in an insurance company in Lagos. He has married with 2 kids and living in rented apartment in Lagos. He has two Sa visa on his e-passport and he has visited twice. He wants to study his post graduate in either US or Canada, but he is confused of where is the best to study it. Secondly, which school do u think they offer cheap post graduate in insurance? And must he pay the full tuition before he can be given visa? Does it necessary to apply with his family or he should apply alone? Someone said it is not compulsory for him to pay any tuition fee in US but only registration fee and can be granted visa, how true is this?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kny(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2012
kny: [color=#550000][/color]

happy sunday all,pls more response, appreciate noswaa, thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by emiaby(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2012
ebugirl: @emiably: I sure did

Ok Cool. Should b heading to same schl too...yet to apply sha but just paid d 200$
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2012
Anyone here with info on University of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan....
Do they request tuition deposit?...
I intend to apply for 2013 entry....

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.