Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,582 members, 7,978,928 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (215722 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:32pm On May 13, 2012
2sexy:

no wahala. . . I understand. Thanks anyway.
I sent u d sms
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 6:01am On May 14, 2012
earthgreeners: Anyone here with info on University of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan....
Do they request tuition deposit?...
I intend to apply for 2013 entry....
....U manitoba dont request deposit,not sure of the second school
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 6:50am On May 14, 2012
@earthgreener: all the info Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ need partaining admission deposit, ȋ̊§ clearly stated on the school's website. I advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ surf the net properly in order to get 1st hand info.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2012
@ebugirl, whatz ur facebook name and ur email, I wanna add u...u r a Batch B corp member I guess......Im Batch C and looking to apply next year
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 8:36am On May 14, 2012
auth ;Dor=earthgreeners]@ebugirl, whatz ur facebook name and ur email, I wanna add u...u r a Batch B corp member I guess......Im Batch C and looking to apply next year[/quote]

OTONDO!!! Weeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhh....drop urs, will add Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:11pm On May 14, 2012
The house is dull oooo for about 3 days now,does it mean that we are not progressing

@ebugirl,Hope your medicals is going well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:35pm On May 14, 2012
Nosawaa: it went well, will complete it 2moro. Really appreciate ur concern. Wats the update on urs?
:
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:45pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=ebugirl]Nosawaa: it went well, will complete it 2moro. Really appreciate ur concern. Wats the update on urs?

@ebugirl,I have submitted waiting to hear from them
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 6:49pm On May 14, 2012
@nosawaa: Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will hear from them soon
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 7:24pm On May 14, 2012
ebugirl: @nosawaa: Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will hear from them soon

Amen,is God.............Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 7:35pm On May 14, 2012
@all , My prayer is that good news from the Canadian Embassy concerning TRV and Medical Instruction notices should rush inn before this week/month runs out by the special grace of God (Amen). I understand why the house is so quiet (nerves) but the good news can and will revive every...Hope for the best and never you loose your head... God @ work noni ...

@ebugirl and @nowssa.. I said it before and am saying it again, God will perfect what he's started with you both Amen...

Happy People ... Relax and remember delay is not denial...though it tarry *smiles* it'll defo come to past...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2012
Our hands are all open to God's blessings ooo...especially those of us that are expectant>> IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2012
@Ebugirl after ur medicals in few days u will get the big hit..ur trv 4real.
And for those of us awaiting medical call up..watch out soon cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 8:03pm On May 14, 2012
D waiting is really exhuastive,u can imagine.God help us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 9:43pm On May 14, 2012
Jasmine007: @all , My prayer is that good news from the Canadian Embassy concerning TRV and Medical Instruction notices should rush inn before this week/month runs out by the special grace of God (Amen). I understand why the house is so quiet (nerves) but the good news can and will revive every...Hope for the best and never you loose your head... God @ work noni ...

@ebugirl and @nowssa.. I said it before and am saying it again, God will perfect what he's started with you both Amen...

Happy People ... Relax and remember delay is not denial...though it tarry *smiles* it'll defo come to past...

Amen,and you 2
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kid7soccer(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2012
hi nairalanders, pls can anyone
help me wit the requirement
for applying for a canadian
student visa. I already go my
admission letter, pls do i need
to write any english exams
cause d uni i got my
admission doc said i dont
need to. Pls any help on how
much i need to show at d
embassy. wil i need to show
my school fees and upkeep
money for 4 yrs or just one
yrs, am goin 4 business admin.
Pls will i undergo a test at d
embassy. Please reply thank,
God bless u as u do.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2012
kid7soccer: hi nairalanders, pls can anyone
help me wit the requirement
for applying for a canadian
student visa. I already go my
admission letter, pls do i need
to write any english exams
cause d uni i got my
admission doc said i dont
need to. Pls any help on how
much i need to show at d
embassy. wil i need to show
my school fees and upkeep
money for 4 yrs or just one
yrs, am goin 4 business admin.
Pls will i undergo a test at d
embassy. Please reply thank,
God bless u as u do.

You need to show proof of fund for just the first year which is always around 20,000 .... u dnt need to submit any English test score since the school didn't require u to do so.....As par test with the embassy, it depends but unlikely

visit www.nigeria.gc.ca for more
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2012
ebugirl: Quote
auth ;Dor=earthgreeners]@ebugirl, whatz ur facebook name and ur email, I wanna add u...u r a Batch B corp member I guess......Im Batch C and looking to apply next year

OTONDO!!! Weeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhh....drop urs, will add Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊

Oyegunle Oyeleye Ahmed on fb
earthgreeners@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2012
Hello People, as part of the trv application package, one is required to submit Birth Certificates and Marriagee Certificates of Family members. Am married and my question is, do I need to submit that of my Siblings and Parents even though they have nothing to do with my sponsorship? Or is it just for my immediate Nuclear family ie my husband and kid? Please reply friends am kinda confused. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2012
gini: Hello People, as part of the trv application package, one is required to submit Birth Certificates and Marriagee Certificates of Family members. Am married and my question is, do I need to submit that of my Siblings and Parents even though they have nothing to do with my sponsorship? Or is it just for my immediate Nuclear family ie my husband and kid? Please reply friends am kinda confused. Thanks.

submit for ur siblings as well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 10:44am On May 15, 2012
gini: Hello People, as part of the trv application package, one is required to submit Birth Certificates and Marriagee Certificates of Family members. Am married and my question is, do I need to submit that of my Siblings and Parents even though they have nothing to do with my sponsorship? Or is it just for my immediate Nuclear family ie my husband and kid? Please reply friends am kinda confused. Thanks.

Evidently, there is no rule stating otherwise. Personally I think you can (CAN not SHOULD) if it is readily available and if it wouldn't add to the complexity of your storyline, but going by the experience of friends who are currently in Canada, you do not need to submit Marriage/Birth cert of ur siblings & parents since they didn't include it in theirs, all you need to submit is that of your nuclear family since you are married.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by wisebrown(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2012
Hello people,

Please i need assistance here, i applied to stouffville college for ACCA and my conditional offer states i need pay $2700 for Application processing fee and 1st semester fee b4 i can get the unconditional offer letter to get my visa and I have an agent saying he can apply for me without paying the $2700 but only $315 for Application processing fee only. Please what do you suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 11:34am On May 15, 2012
wisebrown: Hello people,

Please i need assistance here, i applied to stouffville college for ACCA and my conditional offer states i need pay $2700 for Application processing fee and 1st semester fee b4 i can get the unconditional offer letter to get my visa and I have an agent saying he can apply for me without paying the $2700 but only $315 for Application processing fee only. Please what do you suggest?

Do you have any problem sourcing or paying the $2700? Is the Application processing fee ($2700 or $315 ) refundable? Do you mind clearing from your agent exactly what he/she intends to do and how he/she intends to do it (I hope your agent permits you to ask questions!).
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 15, 2012
@ all
We shall all receive good news concerning our various visa applications! Atleast we ve all tried and we'll leave the rest to God!

@ebugirl
I didn't knw medicals could take long 2 complete! Please wot re d procedures in medical tests or do dey jst take d samples needed and den get back 2 u wen dey re done!

@kid7soccer
Its best u refer back 2 previous posts to get better understanding of d necessary requirements u'll need 4 a study permit. Then u culd ask questions on things unclear 2 u

@wisebrown
U should pay d part tuition fees in order to get ur unconditional offer coz CDHC wuld still require dat u pay d fees even if u choose 2 apply wit d conditional offer so dat dey will be sure u can meet up wit such a requirement. Also get valid information frm ur agent as to hw he/she plans on pulln his/her maneuver off otherwise I will suggest u get a more trustworthy person 2 guide u coz we ve got experienced pple here who re willing 2 help! All d best Boss.
@
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2012
@Ebugirl you should be through with your medic. today, hope it went well and not stressful...please share your experience.... smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2012
Fellow,hopefuls,I salute o.
@Ebugirl,I hope d medic went well 2dy,pls share ur xperience with us.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 2:20pm On May 15, 2012
@+dipo wasap
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2012
@ Bumdish and Greenlanders: Thanks for contributing answers to my question.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by wisebrown(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2012
Thanks @ bumdish and Umehmart.

@bumdish the $2,700 is much oh. Can cant source it within the 2 weeks given to make the payment. what do u suggest?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by scaranek: 3:07pm On May 15, 2012
Hello Guys,

Whats the average processing time after you have had your medicals.

Also for a more global forum participation visit: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:09pm On May 15, 2012
rockafela: @Ebugirl after ur medicals in few days u will get the big hit..ur trv 4real.
And for those of us awaiting medical call up..watch out soon cheesy

Amen!!! Ur medical will be ready soon. Av Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ called VAC. I jst left VAC now and I saw A UPS bus off loading medical call ups. I advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ Holla dem 2moron
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
@umehart: it doesn't take time. The secret ȋ̊§ to get to the hospital on time and b4 2PM, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ r done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (101)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.