Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,361 members, 7,891,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212918 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:21pm On May 15, 2012
@rockafela n bankwo: I have successfully completed ♍Ɣ medical and I av returned ♍Ɣ passport to VAC. The medical costs 28k @ Asaju hospital victoria island, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will be asked to pay the cash @ zenith bank  that same street where the hospital ȋ̊§ located. After that, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will take the deposit slip to the hospital, they will then issue Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ a receipt. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will Need to avail dem ur urine and blood sample. Ur blood pressure, weight and height will all be checked. After which Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will undergo a crazy physical examination, then Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ wuld b given a form to take to crestview radiology 4 X ray. After that, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ will need to submit ur passport, medical call up letter and the brown file from VAC back to VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:25pm On May 15, 2012
earthgreeners:

Oyegunle Oyeleye Ahmed on fb
earthgreeners@yahoo.com

I have sent Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ an invite
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 3:30pm On May 15, 2012
@scarnet
it 15 working days
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ishekinah1(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2012
Hi everyone, I have just submited an application for an advanced level undergraduate degree programme with windsor university but was asked to pay CAD$60 before my application could be processed can anyone tell me how to pay especially when visa cards in Nigeria reads US dollar.
I need to know how to go about this pls.
Thanks for your swift response(s)
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 3:59pm On May 15, 2012
sucre cruz: @scarnet
it 15 working days

How far your own
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 3:59pm On May 15, 2012
Ebugirl, welcome to the club!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 4:13pm On May 15, 2012
@sucuz: Wats up? We avnt heard frm Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ 4 a while. How did urs go? @ bamshy: any news yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2012
ebugirl:

Amen!!! Ur medical will be ready soon. Av Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ called VAC. I jst left VAC now and I saw A UPS bus off loading medical call ups. I advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ Holla dem 2moron
Amennnnnnn ooo
@ebugirl sure i will give them a call tomorow, thank God urs is cleared now....
We re matching forward Halleluyah
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 4:36pm On May 15, 2012
ebugirl: @sucuz: Wats up? We avnt heard frm Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ 4 a while. How did urs go? @ bamshy: any news yet?
Did med 21days back. Still expectant. Nice to have you on the team!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 4:54pm On May 15, 2012
@bamshy: in analyzing this issue critically, do Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ think CDHC will issue TRV to September applicants so early? They will put into consideration your accommodation, knowing fully well that school accomodation isn't yet open 4 Sept intake. As observed from our predecessor's experience, it ȋ̊§ issued few weeks b4 the start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 5:04pm On May 15, 2012
ebugirl: @bamshy: in analyzing this issue critically, do Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ think CDHC will issue TRV to September applicants so early? They will put into consideration your accommodation, knowing fully well that school accomodation isn't yet open 4 Sept intake. As observed from our predecessor's experience, it ȋ̊§ issued few weeks b4 the start date.
I like your analysis. Well, since we both cannot be certain about CDHC's procedures, I guess we just wait. Wish us all good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 6:04pm On May 15, 2012
@Noswaa and ebugirl
Well I have been off net work for a while
I got a frm CDHC exactly 10days after my medicals that I should get a new start date for them to continue procesings my application so I wrote to the school Stouffville college and I was told to the tuition first which did and I have submited to CDHC today so hopefully by God's grace b4 month end I will be granted my visa
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2012
@sucre cruz for them to have told you to ask your school for a new start date is a thumb up for you man...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 6:41pm On May 15, 2012
i_shekinah: Hi everyone, I have just submited an application for an advanced level undergraduate degree programme with windsor university but was asked to pay CAD$60 before my application could be processed can anyone tell me how to pay especially when visa cards in Nigeria reads US dollar.
I need to know how to go about this pls.
Thanks for your swift response(s)

Just go ahead and use the Visa Card. I used Visa Debit card on my school's internet platform to pay for my Application fee and it was just automatically converted to Canadian Dollars and the amount after conversion deducted. I only found out when I checked my balance at my bank and about 5dollars extra was also deducted from the original application fee amount.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:00pm On May 15, 2012
sucre cruz: @Noswaa and ebugirl
I got a frm CDHC exactly 10days after my medicals that I should get a new start date for them to continue procesings my application so I wrote to the school Stouffville college and I was told to the tuition first which did and I have submited to CDHC today so hopefully by God's grace b4 month end I will be granted my visa

Congrats in advance!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 7:42pm On May 15, 2012
Hello, I just submitted my application thru VAC yesterday. I'm hopeful to hear a Medical call from them ΐϞ less than a month, to really join the league of edugirl αη∂ co. Pls I eant to know how long it takes to get an appointment for medicals, I have to apply b4 time abi? Or is it first comee, first serve? Which placee is faster for Medicals?

Finally, anybody going to University of Manitoba? I'll really be glad to meet you, I'm going for Electrical αη∂ Computer Engr.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 15, 2012
fflowers: Hello, I just submitted my application thru VAC yesterday. I'm hopeful to hear a Medical call from them ΐϞ less than a month, to really join the league of edugirl αη∂ co. Pls I eant to know how long it takes to get an appointment for medicals, I have to apply b4 time abi? Or is it first comee, first serve? Which placee is faster for Medicals?

Finally, anybody going to University of Manitoba? I'll really be glad to meet you, I'm going for Electrical αη∂ Computer Engr.
am going to u of winnipeg not far frm umanitoba, also going for ece,......are u going for undergrad? cos am also going for undergraduate, wat docs did u present to gain admission into umanitoba?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 8:14pm On May 15, 2012
@flowers: take a *chill pill* 4 now.....as 4 medicals, I did mine @ asaju in V.I and it was based on 1st come, 1st serve. As I said earlier, the secret of completing ur medical in a day ȋ̊§ arriving the
hospital very early.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 8:16pm On May 15, 2012
sucre cruz: @Noswaa and ebugirl

ok,u did well,thank God
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2012
fflowers: Hello, I just submitted my application thru VAC yesterday. I'm hopeful to hear a Medical call from them ΐϞ less than a month, to really join the league of edugirl αη∂ co. Pls I eant to know how long it takes to get an appointment for medicals, I have to apply b4 time abi? Or is it first comee, first serve? Which placee is faster for Medicals?

hey, where u ask to pay any tuition deposite and wht docx did u submitted to gain admission??
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 2:19am On May 16, 2012
@ebugirl, no b small chill pill. Sure I will. Just wanted to know the steps αη∂ prepare for the future, then really chill. Thanks for ur reply. Hope say them don pay una d alawee, I finished service last feb 16
@Xtus, No, I wasn't asked forr any tition deposit.
@Shavel, Masters
Dooc I sbmitted are SOP, 3 leetteers of recommeendation, Application Fee of 100 dollars, application online, transcript, attestation to my degree reesult(my registrar wrote to UofM saying that my degree cert wasn't ready yet), copy of my intl passport. I hope that is all loll, coss I applied to two schools αη∂ they had slightly diff req. but u can get all that ΐϞ their website. It is clarly written.
No GRE was required
I was exempted from TOEFL
U must find a supeervisor first before applying. If not, you can't get the admission, its dat serrious ΐϞ uofM
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 2:34am On May 16, 2012
@ebugirl, u said one will have to undergo a crazy physical examination, pls dear, throw more light on d crazy teest, I really want too know all thee steps involved.
Also u said, one wuld b given a form to take to crestview radiology 4 X ray. Is it ΐϞ the same hospital or ouside thee hospital. If outside, watz d proximity like from the hospital.

Thanks dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:31am On May 16, 2012
fflowers: @ebugirl, u said one will have to undergo a crazy physical examination, pls dear, throw more light on d crazy teest, I really want too know all thee steps involved.
Also u said, one wuld b given a form to take to crestview radiology 4 X ray. Is it ΐϞ the same hospital or ouside thee hospital. If outside, watz d proximity like from the hospital.

Thanks dear.

You are made to go without clothes and your privacies will be checked! Just kidding. Chill abeg. Also, you can just take time to go through part 1 of this thread most questions have been answered. Trust me, I went through every page and realised this thread has part two because of repeated questions. However, it's fun to mix with
h people in your exact present situation. Good luck to us all and may God grant our desires according to His will. To answer your question, it's just as ebugirl said plus eye exam, bp check and medical history appraisal. As per fastest clinic, none really but less stressful, you may want to consider ones with a radiology unit and with quick appointments. Some use the ikoyi clinic or VI one.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:19am On May 16, 2012
flower: shocked : i termed it crazy cos i wasnt aware one had to totally strip during the physical examination.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:52am On May 16, 2012
@flower: crestview is close to the hospital,you will not be required to pay an additional fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kid7soccer(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2012
earthgreeners:

You need to show proof of fund for just the first year which is always around 20,000 .... u dnt need to submit any English test score since the school didn't require u to do so.....As par test with the embassy, it depends but unlikely

visit www.nigeria.gc.ca for more
thanks alot, earthgreeners: GOD BLESS
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 9:02am On May 16, 2012
Any card from GTB, be it Naira- or Dollar-denominated will do. What the french is AfriCard?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 9:22am On May 16, 2012
eo2002: @Paschal137 Congratulations am so happy for you.

@Fhemmmy, @ALL .....I was Denied and the reason are,

1) I don't sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain myself.

2) I don't sufficient and available financial resources to pay for my cost of transportation etc

3) One of your document lack authenticity.

I used a non family member as my sponsor and i did not have any proof to back up.

Am reapplying for SEPT... and i would like to use my mom or dad as my sponsor... my fee is about 16k have paid 10k already.

am thinking of funding my moms acct to about 5m what do you think and how long should i leave the money in the acct before i print
the statement. every other doc is fine just that one of my Olevel cert has a diff dob.... please advice very urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 9:28am On May 16, 2012
[quote author=eo2002]@Paschal137 Congratulations am so happy for you.

@Fhemmmy, @ALL .....I was Denied and the reason are,

1) I don't sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain myself.

2) I don't sufficient and available financial resources to pay for my cost of transportation etc

3) One of your document lack authenticity.

I used a non family member as my sponsor and i did not have any proof to back up.

Am reapplying for SEPT... and i would like to use my mom or dad as my sponsor... my fee is about 16k have paid 10k already.

@All Please its urgent am reapplying again this month. Got a new letter from my sch. my cousin, we have d same surname and he works for Shell will be my new sponsor, do you think its wise for me to change a sponsor?

What are my chances applying for the second time and more so i have about 1m in my personal acct.

please if there is any advice help me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 10:56am On May 16, 2012
@ rockafela and others waiting 4 medical call: av Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ guys called VAC today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.