Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214064 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 12:40pm On May 21, 2012
fflowers: @Bamshy, Congrats dear! na so all of us go soon follow! Letz go there! Azonto activated!!!!!!!
@all: Thank You and Thank God. @fflowers team teamless 4 life!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by J20: 12:41pm On May 21, 2012
bamshy: Got my TRV today. Wish us all the best. Bumdish, ebugirl, noswaa, fflowers and all applicants get set for your good news! However, we must trust in God absolutely! He only makes all things poSible in His time. God bless us all!

Congratulations! May God see the rest of us through and grant our hearts' desire.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 12:44pm On May 21, 2012
bamshy: not exactly. It said my app has been processsed on 17/05/2012 and I should come with the slip given to me for collection of my docs. Can't remember the exact words but that's the summary. Where did you get that message from?
congrats bro ,how long it take before d cal u 4 ur medical
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 12:45pm On May 21, 2012
bamshy: not exactly. It said my app has been processsed on 17/05/2012 and I should come with the slip given to me for collection of my docs. Can't remember the exact words but that's the summary. Where did you get that message from?
congrats bro ,when did u do ur medical ?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2012
Amen...We shall all have cause to rejoice here soon...Congratulationssssssssssss @Bamshy smiley cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 1:38pm On May 21, 2012
lalla89: congrats bro ,when did u do ur medical ?
Submission, medicals, trv were all like 3weeks apart. Click on my username & you'll see my history on this thread/nairaland. This works for every user whose posts you would like to query. Thanks again & again because ALL glory belongs to God. Like I told ebugirl, no specific/rigid pattern I guess. Once the CDHC website rules are followed and one takes time to learn from posts of earlier successes including those that used authentic professional agents, one's good to go once God okays it. @Fhemmmy, I'm gonna come get a car from ya! Smiles
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by osram(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2012
bamshy: Submission, medicals, trv were all like 3weeks apart. Click on my username & you'll see my history on this thread/nairaland. This works for every user whose posts you would like to query. Thanks again & again because ALL glory belongs to God. Like I told ebugirl, no specific/rigid pattern I guess. Once the CDHC website rules are followed and one takes time to learn from posts of earlier successes including those that used authentic professional agents, one's good to go once God okays it. @Fhemmmy, I'm gonna come get a car from ya! Smiles
congrats bro..@ lalla89 ur miracle is on it way..jst bliv in God
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 2:43pm On May 21, 2012
osram: congrats bro..@ lalla89 ur miracle is on it way..jst bliv in God
@osram ,thanks may Allah help all of us to get our trv
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2012
bamshy: Got my TRV today. Wish us all the best. Bumdish, ebugirl, noswaa, fflowers and all applicants get set for your good news! However, we must trust in God absolutely! He only makes all things poSible in His time. God bless us all!

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 4:04pm On May 21, 2012
bumdish:
Is this what you currently have on your portal?
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.

That was the information on my under my profile in the portal but it has now changed to "Your application reference number NGA/_ _ _ _ _ is now ready for collection. Please visit the the centre where you submitted your application with your receipt and identification proof bla bla bla".
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2012
bumdish:

That was the information on my under my profile in the portal but it has now changed to "Your application reference number NGA/_ _ _ _ _ is now ready for collection. Please visit the the centre where you submitted your application with your receipt and identification proof bla bla bla".

i would advise u call VAC or better still visit them as soon as possible for clearification
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 4:26pm On May 21, 2012
@Bumdish, abeg wheen u go go coollect am? Goodnewz no dey run beelle! Lol make I activate my Makosa.
Bamshy, then Bumdish. Why I no come be Bum..smth
Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 5:17pm On May 21, 2012
bumdish:

Bumdish go visit VAC, we are about to celebrate your TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 5:22pm On May 21, 2012
[quote author=ebugirl][/quote]

sure
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2012
Bamshi, Bumdish always mix the screen names up. Anyways congratulations Bamshi Bumdish (sounds like a botanical name of a plant), brace urself and get a life jacket your TRV is waiting for you in the cold room.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:42pm On May 21, 2012
bumdish:

I would say your trv is possibly ready too. Congrats in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2012
@Bamshi,CONGRATS as u celebrate!God go do am for us all!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by osram(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2012
lalla89: @osram ,thanks may Allah help all of us to get our trv
actualy m nt planin to study abroad bt i hope to later..am jst a fan of this thread...wish u guys best of luck..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 21, 2012
@ all,
What do u think about this email I got today which states: Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions.

Your attention is required at the earliest.

Kindly come with your Collection Slip to the below address.

Best Regards,

Team Info- Canada Visa Application Centre

VF Global Services

No.16 , Billings Way

Oregun Industrial Area

Ikeja, Lagos

Call centre :

+234 7042848030 

(PLEASE NOTE THAT Current processing time for

TRV is 35-45 working days, and

STUDY visa is 4-6 months) 

For More Information Visit us at

www.vfsglobal.com/canada/nigeria
PS: I submitted for study permit on the 25th of April and got this today? I hope everything is ok. •̸ŤђαϞĸs for anticipated replies
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 7:52pm On May 21, 2012
@mr sirdam ... from my little experience i believe your application is good enough for medical instruction so don't be frightened but just go ahead and receive the good news...please track your application and check if its also updated on the portal....Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 7:52pm On May 21, 2012
congrats @bamshy and also bumdish...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 7:57pm On May 21, 2012
@bamshy,
CONGRATS!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 8:22pm On May 21, 2012

Congratulations Bamshy. God is good.

At ebugirl and the other hopefuls, it is well. Just try to relax, your trv is on the way.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by CodeBrain: 8:33pm On May 21, 2012
congrat Bamshy, i too submitted my on the 2nd of feb nd i'm yet to get any response. i hope it will my own turn soon.
congrat again man!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
Jasmine007: @mr sirdam ... from my little experience i believe your application is good enough for medical instruction so don't be frightened but just go ahead and receive the good news...please track your application and check if its also updated on the portal....Cheers
•̸ŤђαϞĸs fam, I appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 9:05pm On May 21, 2012
dipo+:

Congratulations Bamshy. God is good.

At ebugirl and the other hopefuls, it is well. Just try to relax, your trv is on the way.

Thanks dipo!!!nice to still have Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ around...are Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ staying on campus, renting an apartment or homestay?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by CodeBrain: 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
Thanks Jasmine007.i believe u dye.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
Those expecting medical call up, did Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ call VAC today?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 9:25pm On May 21, 2012
ebugirl:

Thanks dipo!!!nice to still have Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ around...are Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ staying on campus, renting an apartment or homestay?

To be honest, i am yet undecided. Still trying to figure which will be cheapest grin

@ bamshy

Appears u are also registered for Humber. Same school as me. Would be nice to talk with you sometime. pls send me a mail on dipo2much@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by CodeBrain: 9:42pm On May 21, 2012
call vac three days ago nd i was told my application isn't yet ready, i shud just exercise patience. i submitted snc on d 2nd of feb nd on d portal is still "your application with reference number ......." is being processed at the embassy on 03/02/2012.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2012
Please what is the website of the portal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.