Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,683 members, 7,921,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (214062 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 1:43am On May 20, 2012
mikky4all: Since I have undelared as ma program what am I going to write in ma study permit questionaire and is the need for an sop statement of purpose
write bachelor of arts as ur program and u may write a sop to make ur intent clear to the visa officer.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2012
Sop statement of purpose in what format and hw will I do dat
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:39am On May 20, 2012
write it in an essay format cos u are not to address it to anyone,,, just write statement of purpose at the top of it and u are gud to go
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2012
@All, thanks for ur enlightenment, @fflowers, u said u did ur police report in obalende, is it d same place with alagbon? Pls, what do i really need to show to prove ties to my sponsor; he was my dad's protege'
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2012
Can any body enlighten me abt the sop tins because I don't seem to understand hw it should be.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Manweysabi(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2012
@All, pls, kindly help me with Samples of Sponsorship letter and Statement of purpose. Abummk37@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 10:00am On May 20, 2012
@manweysabi, Yes, it is Alagbon. I said Obalendee to let you know where the place is. Its abt 40 keke to the place exactly, from Obalende.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 5:47pm On May 20, 2012
fflowers: @dennis, dats so cool. Howz uofM? Howz d whether? Hope one can survive? Do u stay ΐϞ residence or off camp? Pls can uu send me ur pin if u use a bb. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 5:52pm On May 20, 2012
[quote author=dennis.cla]

are u on skype too
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lyfe(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2012
Just read newacca's interview with the almighty VO. Mehn dat kind of interview is meant for the strong minds, so angel Gabriel took charge all d way.
We will get there.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2012
lyfe: Just read newacca's interview with the almighty VO. Mehn dat kind of interview is meant for the strong minds, so angel Gabriel took charge all d way.
We will get there.
na which interview be dat
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2012
Please I have a question. I want to submit my application to the embassy and some of the original documents are nt available. Can I get the photocopy stamped fro court and present it to the embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 9:08pm On May 20, 2012
mikky4all: Please I have a question. I want to submit my application to the embassy and some of the original documents are nt available. Can I get the photocopy stamped fro court and present it to the embassy.
It's better u get the originals oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2012
So they don't accept such tins.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 11:42pm On May 20, 2012
@winwin123 pls help me collect the mail that SC is sending to the office
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 12:48am On May 21, 2012
newacca:
It's better u get the originals oooo

I agree that Originals are the Best, Certified True Copies are also good and acceptable. Its better you put a certified True copy than nothing at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by mikky4all(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2012
gini:

I agree that Originals are the Best, Certified True Copies are also good and acceptable. Its better you put a certified True copy than nothing at all.
certified true copy, do u mean a stamped photocopy.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 7:27am On May 21, 2012
Stamped photocopies are also certified as far as they carry the stamp of a commissioner of oath (u can get that from any high court), and notary public.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by gini(f): 8:09am On May 21, 2012
mikky4all: certified true copy, do u mean a stamped photocopy.

Yes that's what I mean. You can get this done at any High court or a Notary Public like the last post said.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by osram(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: its a master's program.
@ olaremy: the documents I submitted are
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Secondary school testimonial
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate of ♍Ɣ parents
Photocopy of the data page of ♍Ɣ siblings international passports, since I couldn't lay ♍Ɣ hands  their birth certificates
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship(mum)
Letter of consent(dad)
Affidavit of names( I have a 2nd middle name on ♍Ɣ waec result)
Acceptance letter
Letter showing tuition fee, accomodation breakdown
Scanned copy of receipt of ♍Ɣ admission acceptance fee
Documents of ♍Ɣ dad's house
Tax clearance of ♍Ɣ mum (3 yrs)
Pay slip(6 months)
Statement of account(8.5m)
Letter from her employer stating annual income of 11+
Share documents
Family pics

‎​Ã♍ a corper, so I submitted:
Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA
Acceptance letter from ♍Ɣ PPA to NYSC
Picts taken under the rain and in the sun
Letter from ♍Ɣ PPA stating when I will complete service

Above all, I fasted and prayed oh! Read psalm 31 vs 1-3

nice post *smiles*
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 10:36am On May 21, 2012
Got my TRV today. Wish us all the best. Bumdish, ebugirl, noswaa, fflowers and all applicants get set for your good news! However, we must trust in God absolutely! He only makes all things poSible in His time. God bless us all!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 10:58am On May 21, 2012
@Bamshy CONGRATULATIONS more happynews are on the way.
Pls how were u notified? is it thru VAC
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 11:05am On May 21, 2012
sucre cruz: @Bamshy CONGRATULATIONS more happynews are on the way.
Pls how were u notified? is it thru VAC
yea, vac. The portal was updated that my application has been processed. No emails.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 11:25am On May 21, 2012
bamshy: Got my TRV today. Wish us all the best. Bumdish, ebugirl, noswaa, fflowers and all applicants get set for your good news! However, we must trust in God absolutely! He only makes all things poSible in His time. God bless us all!

Biggest Congratulations to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 11:26am On May 21, 2012
bamshy: Got my TRV today. Wish us all the best. Bumdish, ebugirl, noswaa, fflowers and all applicants get set for your good news! However, we must trust in God absolutely! He only makes all things poSible in His time. God bless us all!

Is this what you currently have on your portal?
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:28am On May 21, 2012

new week with good news,so as it will be,Congrat my forumnite,next on TRV is ebugirl and sucre
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fflowers: 12:07pm On May 21, 2012
@Bamshy, Congrats dear! na so all of us go soon follow! Letz go there! Azonto activated!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 12:14pm On May 21, 2012
@Bamshy: biggggggggggg congrats! Wat a pleasant news to get on a Monday Morning, this invariably means its gonna be a lovely week. Congratulobia!!! Thanks 4 the wish. @noswaa: amen oh....he will do it 4 every1. We will all celebrate on NL.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 12:19pm On May 21, 2012
Hahahaha @ azonto activated. Its alwaz fun being #thread hug#
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 12:33pm On May 21, 2012
bumdish:

Is this what you currently have on your portal?
Your application has been assessed by the Canadian High Commission/Consulate General of Canada and is being returned to the centre where you applied.
not exactly. It said my app has been processsed on 17/05/2012 and I should come with the slip given to me for collection of my docs. Can't remember the exact words but that's the summary. Where did you get that message from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.