Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,301 members, 7,928,957 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? (43832 Views)

How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World / Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2007
honestly i dont give a f**k about inter. but i think the guy is suffering in that club, excessive drinking, night party and lackardizical attitude to training besides inter's game doesn't fit him. he needs to come to a club like milan and feel at home with his brazillian friends.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
yeah right!!!! at least he wasnt der when Bolton played draw at the Allianz Arena yesterday. The last time i checked, Bolton is at the bottom of the EPL while Bayern is at the summit

what are you insinuating? are you saying. sachle 04 were far far better then Chelsea also only that they did not score. marssail of france defeated liverpool at away but they are in the bottom half of the table in france.

so whats ur point?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by sage(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2007
@Dayo

The only problem with Adriano is that he needs to swap the north side of Milan for the South side grin.

The red and black would be a massive boost 4 his career cool
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2007
gabrielgb:

what are you insinuating? are you saying. sachle 04 were far far better then Chelsea also only that they did not score. marssail of france defeated liverpool at away but they are in the bottom half of the table in france.

so whats your point?
I told them not to term this wrongly
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2007
@Dayo

The only problem with Adriano is that he needs to swap the north side of Milan for the South side .

The red and black would be a massive boost 4 his career

@sage, i dont think Adriano's combination with 99 will be good. they are too similar for me. 99 should pair with either Pato or a fit Inzaghi any they. instead of buying Adriano we should have bought Toni or Ruud boy.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by hustler(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2007
I had a dream about a Milan partnership next year that will shake the world of football.

This partnership will be called 'ROPATO". Watch out.

On a bad note, another weekend of chaos in the italian league

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov11g.html
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2007

so whats your point?
First off, it wasnt an insinuation/suggestion but a statement of FACT. A bottom placed team holding a team leading the Bundesliga means a lot of CRAP. Shalke 04 played at home and they didnt win, if it was a knockout stage, they are out by virtue of the loss at the BRIDGE. Marsseile beating Liverpool means as at that day, they were better than Liverpool on the field of play.

Bayern lost to Stuttgart this weekend after playing 2-2 with Bolton should have informed you a bit, so whats your own point?
VERDICT: Bundesliga teams are not performing to expectations for about 3-4 seasons. Thats my point, make yours and lets see

@Issue
Adriano like i said before is just the architect of his own problems. I think he needs to see a SHRINK or better still SYNAGOGUE will be the best plave for his holy prigilmage grin grin grin
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2007
Bundesliga clubs are massively underperforming.I think it has a lot to with a lack of a steady elite within the Bundesliga.Many of the clubs appearing in Europe lack continental experience.Sttutgart lacks Champions League experience and so does Schalke04 to a lesser extent.In some ways,the Bundesliga will benefit in Europe from the development of steady elit of clubs such as we have in England and Italy.Of course that will make the League more boring but it will improve their chances in Europe.

Another problem is that the commercial model in Germany is more egalitarian.The revenue is distributed as widely as possible and ticket prices are quite low.This restricts the economic opportunities for clubs to compete with their peers in Europe.

With regards to Adriano,I think the loss of his dad was too much for him.He developed a drinking problem after that and hasn't coped well with his dad's loss.It is said that the reason why is that he is emotionally childish ,hence the inability to cope with loss.It has to do with his psychologically make up.I think with professional help,he will get back to his old form.I don't see him moving to AC Milan,a move out Italy is probably on the cards.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by folahann(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
You know that is how it is with leagues apart from Prem, La liga and Seria A, they come and f**k up showing the quality of their leagues.
At this stage of champions league, the champion of league is thelast in it's group too bad
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
Bayer]Bayern lost to Stuttgart this weekend after playing 2-2 with Bolton should have informed you a bit, so whats your own point?
VERDICT: Bundestag teams are not performing to expectations for about 3-4 seasons. Thats my point, make yoUrs and lets see
[/quote]

if thats ur point i agree with you.
but if it has to do with EPL superiority then i dont.

[quote]I had a dream about a Milan partnership next year that will shake the world of football.

This partnership will be called 'ROPATO". Watch out.

On a bad note, another weekend of chaos in the Italian league

Oga Joseph the dreamer; i dont see ROPATO for the next season now. Pato is too young for calcio but he will develop consistently like kaka, totti, Ibra and the rest.

milan fans let's face it ancelloti will not gamble and place the fate of the experience milan team in the hand of a tenager .Prodigy or not. it just doesn't happen in italy (or can anybody name one?)

and hustler, the gun shot was not football related its just that the bullet hit a lazio fan and from there you know the rest,
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
Bayern have been poor in recent games.They had 2 0-0 draws against Frankfurt and Dortmund, so the Bolton result was hardly surprising.They followed it up by losing to Sttutgat-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIZk3fhmm8

Hitzfeld was criticized by Rummenige for his rotation policy which saw him replacing Riberry and Podolski in the middle of the Bolton game.The Bundesliga is enjoyable to watch but the quality of the players are generally poor.When you think of some of the players at Bayern,supposedly the best club in the League-Alintop,Van Buyten,Schweinsteiger and the useless Lucio-its no surprise they are struggling
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2007
Hitzfeld was criticized by Rummenige for his rotation policy which saw him replacing Riberry and Podolski in the middle of the Bolton game.The Bundesliga is enjoyable to watch but the quality of the players are generally poor.When you think of some of the players at Bayern,supposedly the best club in the League-Alintop,Van Buyten,Schweinsteiger and the useless Lucio-its no surprise they are struggling

hey Lucio is a very good defender. proove your point.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2007
The Bundesliga is enjoyable to watch but the quality of the players are generally poor.When you think of some of the players at Bayern,supposedly the best club in the League-Alintop,Van Buyten,Schweinsteiger and the useless Lucio-its no surprise they are struggling

The players you are raving about in the EPL like Hleb, Rosicky, berbatov, Hargreaves e.t.c all played in the Bundesliga how come the quality of the players are poor?

Altintop, Schweinsteiger and Lucio ? what do you mean!! Try and Bring Flamini, Adebayor, Clichy, Sagna, who are regular starters in the top team in the EPL to

any top team and I can assure you that they would rot on the bench. Even RVP would sit on the Bayern bench permanently.

Germany was 3rd at the world cup using largely players in the Bundesliga and England crashed out earlier using players from the EPL mainly.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2007
Germany was 3rd at the world cup using largely players in the Bundesliga and England crashed out earlier using players from the EPL mainly

Yet, we have started to throw tantrums again. . . Some players were in the Bundesliga before and now where are they? THE EPL. Shouldnt that say something to you. . . Let me state it, the EPL is better than the Bundesliga while the German National team is better than England's. No stories. Present results and even historical data point to this.

You need not tilt the issue to the German National team cos that wasnt the focus. tongue
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2007
@ TKB,
Why are you always belligerent Can't you see the post I was replying to? the guy said some heresies and i have to correct him giving him some analogies

If it touches your soft spot too bad.

the EPL is better than the Bundesliga while the German National team is better than England's
Absolutely!!
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2007
Why are you always belligerent Can't you see the post I was replying to?
Dayokanu
you are the only canterkerous person on this blog when it comes to anything England. Who says you touched any spot in my body. . . u dey kolo
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2007
dayokanu:

The players you are raving about in the EPL like Hleb, Rosicky, berbatov, Hargreaves e.t.c all played in the Bundesliga how come the quality of the players are poor?

Hleb,Rosicky and Berbatov are not even the most outstanding performers in the EPL nor do they represent the average Bundesliga player.Calling specific names this way is like naming the likes of Aguerro,Riquelme,Milito,Gago and Forlan as proof that the Argentina League is as good as La Liga. . . . .there is a good reason the Bundesliga has only 3 representatives at Champions League.

Altintop, Schweinsteiger and Lucio ? what do you mean!! Try and Bring Flamini, Adebayor, Clichy, Sagna, who are regular starters in the top team in the EPL to

You are calling names in the position Bayern are strong-What about in central defence were Bayern have Van Buyten,Lucio and De Michellis-?Its a measure of how strong the EPL is,that stronger squads like that of Chelski,Liverpool or Utd are not topping the table.In the Bundesliga,these teams will be favorites.

dayokanu:

Germany was 3rd at the world cup using largely players in the Bundesliga and England crashed out earlier using players from the EPL mainly.

That tells us more about the quality of English players compared to German players,it doesn't tell us about the quality of the 2 leagues
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2007
the reason top players are moving to England is because of the money. It has nothing to do with the way the game is been played there.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hleb,Rosicky and Berbatov are not even the most outstanding performers in the EPL nor do they represent the average Bundesliga player.Calling specific names this way is like naming the likes of Aguerro,Riquelme,Milito,Gago and Forlan as proof that the Argentina League is as good as La Liga. . . . .there is a good reason the
Bundesliga has only 3 representatives at Champions League

In the last 10 years EPL teams have won twice just like Bundesliga teams, EPL teams have lost finals twice just like Bundesliga, Its just recently (the last 5 years) that EPL

can boast to be better than Bundesliga. And can you tell me any EPL club that has a better head to head against Bayern? To show your knowledge of the European game

Berbatov was probably one of the best players in the EPL in his debut season if you doubt ask others. Hleb is one f the most skillful players nt in Arsenal but in the

premiership if in doubt ask others. Hargreaves influence on Man Utd is not in doubt has brought a lot of stability to the team.

None of these players were the best in their respective Bundesliga clubs

Hleb would be behind Kevin Kuranyi, Philip Lahm, Andreas Hinkel, and Fernando Maira in importance to the Stuttgart team and at par with players like Imre Szabic,
Cacau and Christian Tiffert in that stuttgart.

In the famous Leverkusen team Ballack, Ze roberto, Bernd Schneider, Lucio, Carsten Ramelow,Placente and Basturk would rate head and shoulder above Berbatov in the pecking order. Even after most of the team left, Franca and Juan still are more important.

Rosicky was a top player in Dortmund.

Go and check Hargreaves record in Bayern and I wuld give you at least 6 players who performed better.

Arsenal currently lead EPL compare their players to Bayerns and see for yourself. Cos Outfield Sagnol, Lahm, Van Bommel, Ribery ,Klose and Luca toni are way better than whoever plays that position in Arsenal. So if 6 of 10 players are way better than Arsenals in their positions so what do you mean about player quality?
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
dayokanu:

In the last 10 years EPL teams have won twice just like Bundesliga teams, EPL teams have lost finals twice just like Bundesliga, Its just recently (the last 5 years) that EPL
can boast to be better than Bundesliga.

So what then is your argument.If as you admit,the EPL is now better,what's your point? Nobody is interested in what happened between 97 and 2002. We are talking of the present

When Bremen is bottom of its group,Sttutgart bottom of its group,Schalke are only 1 point ahead of the bottom club-telling me about the "good ol' days" doesn't make sense.

If this had only happened this season,we would have said its a one-off,but its been the case for the last few seasons. Germans themselves admit that there is a big problem.

All the comparisons between Hleb and-Meira,Kuranyi,Lahm and Hinkel-are pointless.Hleb has never been in the reckoning for team of the season in the EPL and comparing him with centre-halfs,full backs and strikers in Germany beggars belief.

What has the old B.Leverkusen team got to do with anything? The players you mentioned played for a team that finished in the 2nd position,Berbatov plays for an EPL team whose best ever position is 5th.The old Leverkusen team,especially under Daum,were always in the top 3. . . . .but that is all ancient history.Nothing to do with the current quality of the Bundesliga.

Its deceptive to simply compare Bayern's squad with Arsenal's squad when we are comparing the 2 leagues.Comapre the various squads of Chelski,Liverpool,Utd and Arsenal to Bremen,Hamburg and Bayern and you will there is a major difference.

At the end of all this noise,no single German club will get out of the Group stages of the UCL.We can debate for as long as we want but at the end,the reality is best reflected on the football pitch and there,German clubs are not performing.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by dayokanu(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2007
I have never tried to compare the Bundesliga to EPL obviously the EPL is better presently, but the point I am making is that the statement below makes no sense

and I have given you the squad of the table topper in the EPL and shown you that Bayern squad has more quality than the table topper in EPL.

Bayern is struggling when they have lost just once this season. Moreover how many teams in Europe can boast of the quality of Bayern's squad?

Maybe you can tie Barca's, Milan, Real, Chelsea losses to the useless players in the team?

When you think of some of the players at Bayern,supposedly the best club in the League-Alintop,Van Buyten,Schweinsteiger and the useless Lucio-its no surprise they are struggling
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2007
So what then is your argument.If as you admit,the EPL is now better,what's your point? Nobody is interested in what happened between 97 and 2002. We are talking of the present

but la liga and calcio is ahead of EPL grin

When Bremen is bottom of its group,Sttutgart bottom of its group,Schalke are only 1 point ahead of the bottom club-telling me about the "good old days" doesn't make sense.
why dont you just say Schakle is 3rd instead of emphasizing 1 point ahead of the bottom club besides bremen is in its 2nd or 3rd straight season in CL, sttugart and schakle are in their 1st season. but your EPL side are in their , hold on Man u like 20th season, Arsenal 13th season, liverpool 6th or 7th season, chelsea 5th season. these clubs have billions and millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to spend. comparing the level for trophies won with German club then i think EPL is pathetic.3.

If this had only happened this season,we would have said its a one-off,but its been the case for the last few seasons. Germans themselves admit that there is a big problem.

there is a bigger money crazy problem in England.

All the comparisons between Hleb and-Meira,Kuranyi,Lahm and Hinkel-are pointless.Hleb has never been in the reckoning for team of the season in the EPL and comparing him with centre-halfs,full backs and strikers in Germany beggars belief.

thats because British press is so dumb. Hleb was the hero against Man u and Liverpool. I just wonder why all the praise goes to Fabregas.

What has the old B.Leverkusen team got to do with anything? The players you mentioned played for a team that finished in the 2nd position,Berbatov plays for an EPL team whose best ever position is 5th.The old Leverkusen team,especially under Daum,were always in the top 3. . . . .but that is all ancient history.Nothing to do with the current quality of the Bundesliga.

apart from Rooney, Drogba, Torres and Kuyt name a better stricker than Berbatov. if he plays for Man u or Arsenal then you will know how good he is. EPL is divided in to 3 one group is made up of A, M, C, L the 2nd group is MC, TH, etc and the last group, Reading, derby etc. if Berbatov plays for the first he will explode.

Its deceptive to simply compare Bayern's squad with Arsenal's squad when we are comparing the 2 leagues.Compare the various squads of Chelski,Liverpool,Utd and Arsenal to Bremen,Hamburg and Bayern and you will there is a major difference.

the present beryen squad will murder any club from EPL. Besides only Chelsea has got the better of Beryen ( that was when the money was still fresh.) Even from your post you could mention clubs beside the big 4! such a shame,

At the end of all this noise,no single German club will get out of the Group stages of the UCL.We can debate for as long as we want but at the end,the reality is best reflected on the football pitch and there,German clubs are not performing.

and at the end of all this EPL clubs will probably get to the semis then reality comes to play again. And the CL goes to, ( calcio or Laliga.)
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2007
the present beryen squad will murder any club from EPL. Besides only Chelsea has got the better of Beryen ( that was when the money was still fresh.) Even from your post you could mention clubs beside the big 4! such a shame,

put your life on it. . . . murder any club in the EPL. Im sure Bolton is from Italy. Oh my dayyzzzz
Is der a problem with being objective and not get carried away with sentiments.
The arguement isnt about players Hleb and blah and blah, the quality of the league and the clubs are the subject of discussion. Check the present results and the present day reality and dont take me back to what happened years back when ballack was at Leverkusen.

So much for comprehension. Gawwwd!! damn!
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
dayokanu:

I have never tried to compare the Bundesliga to EPL obviously the EPL is better presently, but the point I am making is that the statement below makes no sense

and I have given you the squad of the table topper in the EPL and shown you that Bayern squad has more quality than the table topper in EPL.

Bayern is struggling when they have lost just once this season. Moreover how many teams in Europe can boast of the quality of Bayern's squad?
Maybe you can tie Barca's, Milan, Real, Chelsea losses to the useless players in the team?

I don't think Arsenal are the best side in the EPL anymore than Villareal are better than Barca or Fiorentina better than Milan just because of their present league position.Its very convenient to single out Arsenal in comparison with Bayern.

Are they struggling?Even Rumenigge is complaining,it could be because he was against the reappointment of Hitzfeld,but no win in the last 3 league games,never mind the home draw against Bolton,is struggling for a team that spent 70 million Euros in a league that hardly splashes the cash.

You saw the game against Sttutgart,what's the likes of Altintop,Kroos and Lell doing in the starting line up.The UCL winning Bayern in Hitzfeld's first era won't have had such players including Man City reject Van Buyten near their first team.Van Bommel was one of their best players last season,this was a man who wasn't in Barca's starting 11 until injuries allowed him in.

It doesn't help playing 2 games within 48 hours but the strenght of Bayern's squad is not as good as the likes of Inter,Real,Barca and Chelsea and that is a deeper reflection of the quality of players in the Bundesliga.

Believe me,apart from Man Utd that I support,I always enjoy seeing England and EPL clubs suffer defeat so it annoys me to see once glorious leagues like Serie A and the Bundesliga gradually decline while the EPL is moving in the opposite direction.If you think its not shameful that the German champons haven't picked a single point in Europe,most Germans thinks its embarrasing.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Iman3(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
gabrielgb:

but la liga and calcio is ahead of EPL grin

Maybe if you read more and post less,you will understand where I stand.The question is Bundesliga v EPL.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by ndubest(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
world best Coach??
its seems most of the bloggers here are only watching EPL or only Leagues what about national teams and the coaches that have made their marks both as players and coach.
am not a fan of german bundesliga but anytime anyday you can give the best coach the only man who have won the champions league as a player an have won the world cup as a player and as a coach and have even organised a successful world cup
JUST ONE MAN HAVE ACHIEVED THAT FEAT IN HISTORY
GIVE IT UP TO
FRANZ BECKERANBEAU
if you doubt check his records
the other things peolpe have been talking about have been achieved by one or two persons but check out this record UNRIVALLED
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Jackal(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ I-man,

Stop wasting ur time with these ZEALOTS.
The EPL is far far greater than the SERIE A, BUNDESLIGA or fuckever leagues they are supporting.
Apart from Liverpool who has a moronic manager . . . .all other English Clubs are league leaders in UCL.
Last season, all the English clubs topped their respective groups . . . . 3 out of 4 later made it to the S/finals of the UCL . . . .
Fatigue, heavy footie schedule and the pursuit of double/treble/quad was the reason why AC Milan triumphed in the UCL.
Their league position this season will tell u they have their eyes on UCL again this season . . . . . . . . . . .
I cannot imagine Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool locking the 13th spot of the Premiership . . .the whole world would cave in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by tkb417(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
Even from your post you could mention clubs beside the big 4! such a shame,

Mr gabrielgb
ive tried as much to ignore your posts but the more i tried, the more the urge to chip in something.
The areguement isnt about calcio and the EPL but the statement above shouldnt have come from a Calcio fan. How many clubs can you call standard in the calcio? are they up to four?
Let me help you, AC, Inter, Juventus which one will you add to it?
They are not up to 4. The EPL has 4 standard that can match any club in the world, so whats the fuss about only mentioning the top 4 in the EPL. Or you intend to add Roma to your list?

PS: Present day Juventus will suffer in the hands of the top 4 if they meet anywhere in the globe
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by biggerboy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2007
Ladan Boso
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Christino(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
With two more Champs league trophies, SAF could be the world's best ever.
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by Jackal(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ Christino,

Are u high on reefers?
With or without 2 more Champions League trophy, SAF is the best manager in the world.
No living manager has won more titles than Alex Ferguson . . . . .
He has developed more players and managers more than any manager in the world.
Fergie is a legend and it will be impossible to find a replacement for him when he retires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who's The World's Best Football Coach? by gabrielgb: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2007
Mr gabrielgb
ive tried as much to ignore your posts but the more i tried, the more the urge to chip in something.
The areguement isnt about calcio and the EPL but the statement above shouldnt have come from a Calcio fan. How many clubs can you call standard in the calcio? are they up to four?
Let me help you, AC, Inter, Juventus which one will you add to it?
They are not up to 4. The EPL has 4 standard that can match any club in the world, so whats the fuss about only mentioning the top 4 in the EPL. Or you intend to add Roma to your list?

PS: Present day Juventus will suffer in the hands of the top 4 if they meet anywhere in the globe

Fiorentina, Lazio and Roma are strong enough.( i know you are still living in the fantacy land of last season's 7-0) Roma's recent match against Man u should make you stop an think dude. I dont blame you.

And about Juve; you should be ashame of yourself. why would you challenge a newly promoted side. but if you want them then just wait till next CL b4 you open ur grin

Man u and Liverpool can stand head to head with the 3 calcio teams you stated above.

Last season, all the English clubs topped their respective groups . . . . 3 out of 4 later made it to the S/finals of the UCL . . . .

guy wetin be ur problem? this ur so called record had been established earlier by:madrid, valencia and barca in spain; juve inter and milan in my beloved italy to make it more interesting madrid and milan won it respectively. No body made any fuss about it. omo o ri irue ri dey worry u.

milan defeated liverpool last season. stop being a cry baby and face reality.

Fatigue, heavy footie schedule and the pursuit of double/treble/quad was the reason why AC Milan triumphed in the UCL.
Their league position this season will tell u they have their eyes on UCL again this season . . . . . . . . . . .
I cannot imagine Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool locking the 13th spot of the Premiership . . .the whole world would cave in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool cant be in 13th spot because EPL is divided into 3 categories the 1st is made up of this 4 clubs. In italy and even spain anyteam can get beaten by any club. what i mean is there is competetion in this league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Obafemi Martins Reacts To Nigeria’s Exit From Russia 2018 / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.