Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,971 members, 7,896,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (110947 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
snapshot of a proj.am wrking on.i was tempted 2 post grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ seunnaija cool stuff man i dey feel u o.

was working on the Lamborghini murcielago but something went horribly wrongsad , anyway i just though i should finish it so here it is

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2009
and another side view

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
and the wire frame
i would try again at the mucielago someother time

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
@Topic
Aint posted here for a while.
A glimpse of a new animated project I'm working on. I hope I have the zeal, motivation and energy to see it through to the end. All the same, here's where I am cry

Cinema4D

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2009
Kemji, your animated project: Does it involve people with measles? Guy reduce the texture map size of your character. We can see all his sweat pores.
grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Soji
Will work on the texture map much later, it's still a WIP. I'm still researching on how to model unique realistic clothing on my characters. Any one with a clue? undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hi guys, Been a while since i posted sumtin here. I'd like to introduce you guys to Lineguage.

Lineguage is an organisation consisting of a team of artists with the common interest of building a unique platform for communication using digital and traditional art;
Drawing, Animation, Graphics, and much more.
Come and Inspire, Get inspired, and never let your fire
expire, cos we're building an empire of people with a desire to turn the arts into a saphire. , and we no go tire. , We've all got a LINEGUAGE
JOIN @
Lineguage website: http://www.lineguage.com
Lineguage Forum: http://www.forum.lineguage.com
Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2007962&id=1332647738&comments&alert#/group.php?gid=80890378805&ref=ts

, Lineguage studios, The language of lines grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
@Kemji, try the garment maker and Cloth modifier in 3dsmax.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by IniUbom(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2009
U guys, plz bear wi mi.  Some pics look good big, some good small (depending on monitor).  Abegi, mek una post 2 pix - one big, one small small, abeg.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by IniUbom(m): 1:41am On Sep 13, 2009
A handful of ya r sick - di rest jus hav full blown HIV smiley - una levels don pass Aids. Na beanz?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ sojioguns, " Does it involve people with measles?", lmao grin grin cheesy smiley wink.and all the other smilin faces i can find,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2009
longtime no post. i can see some nice new 3d around. keep it up guys. wink
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Jydekris
Dude, your site rocks! It's still virgin with very few posts on it but I love what you guys have done so far. Trust I'll be lounging there real soon to sharpen up my skills and learn a thing or two from you guys.

Cheers
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
lol.kemji stole what i was about to write.lol, the whole lineguage forum thing as far as traditional art is concerned is breathtaking.av beign trying to convince myself some stuff there r riily by naija people, lot of bigups to y'all grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Seunnaija
True Bro, they're Awesome!

@Sojioguns
Fixed my texture map thanks to your constructive criticism. How does this look? undecided

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zenus(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
this challenging
I need to go back to my adobe photoshop tutorials
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
@shadowmay. your lambo is very nostalgic.modeled the same car a long time ago. i think it was my second car model wink.mine looks more like a toy to me now tho grin which kinda reminds me of how far iv come(still very very far to go). its among my old old posts on this thread.
@jydekris. love your work. kip it up
@kemji. come on men thats too low to reveal shocked . whats this? a di angelo video grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by cmezue: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2009
@kemji, r u going for realistic or stylized skin texture?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2009
xothermik:

@kemji. come on men thats too low to reveal shocked . whats this? a di angelo video grin

Thought I could lure some of the chics in the Romance Section to the Graphics section with this piece. Actually thought of texturing some pubic hair but that'd be gross! tongue

Don't mind me - I'm just playing! Lol grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
cmezue:

@kemji, r u going for realistic or stylized skin texture?

I think i'll stick to stylized skin texture till I get familiar with the use of bump maps. I'm making progress though, my next big challenge would be a solid storyline and finally, animation!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
This dude's my friend. Just did a quick caricature of him grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
Jydekris:

This dude's my friend. Just did a quick caricature of him grin

Lets hope he doesn't dress that way to work! lol grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by D1KeleVra(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2009
lol nice drawin man.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
@xothermik puff had to go through the trend to c your car. well if u are this good now than i think i should keep going right? cool
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
exactli cool . i cant believe i was so damn proudda that.showd all ma peeps shocked . uzd it as wallpaper on p.c and psp. buh hey gess i was a baby then. every one was there so gess aint nothin wrong with being one as long as u grow up! i hope next year i'll look at my current stuff and be just as irked (and nostalgic as viewing ur kindergarten pics) grin .
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2009
@Xothermik
True talk. That's probably how I felt when I attempted the Yar Adua modeling challenge. I was pretty satisfied with the very first facegen image but only for a short while. I always felt I could do something better and kept re-visiting the issue with slightly better results each time. Nevertheless, I enjoy posting my work, no matter how wack they may seem to the pros, so when I look back, I'll know where I'm coming from! cool

Too bad I can't get a hold of my kindergarten pics cry - I used to be a pro in drawing crooked looking stick figures which were the best in the class. lol grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2009
Countinual improvement: thats the key. anyhow let me post some of my "kindergarten pics" tell me wat you think.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
shadowmay:

Countinual improvement: thats the key. anyhow let me post some of my "kindergarten pics" tell me wat you think.

Kindergarten pics? That's a joke right? undecided If not, you should be a Graphics demon by now. lol
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2009
This was done traditionally with pencils and then saturated in photoshop smiley

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by osasp(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
infact i don vex cool cool grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Gamine(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
lwkmd!! ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.