Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,492 members, 7,878,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (110612 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
One of my Characters - coming soon! "Kannibaal" cool

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nice fearsome creature u got there a lot dark though cool.The only thing i can see is his pants and legs and of course a bit of his face.nice one. smiley.now will you gimme a comment plz? grin And plz don't be lenient.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Gamine(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
na by force to be 'designer' or 'artist' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Chei!!! Kemji u go kill me o. Thumbs up my guy, u understand d game, "more work, less talk"

How can i start my guy, i gas learn this 3d character modeling, but no tut on my end. HELPPpp, !!! Ppl.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Chei!!! Kemji u go kill me o. Thumbs up my guy, u understand d game, "more work, less talk"

How can i start my guy, i gas learn this 3d character modeling, but no tut on my end. HELPPpp, !!! Ppl.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2009
@Jackwriter
Like I said earlier, I have no further comments for you. Nevertheless, let me leave you with a glimpse of what I suggested as per the use of bright colours to enhance your comic characters.

Take a look

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2009
shocked gee I didn't realize that you detailed my character badly. tongue and to think that guy thinks he can draw my characters with ease using ms paint. undecided But Good coloring though.Anyone else? smiley
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
JackWriter:

shocked gee I didn't realize that you detailed my character badly. tongue and to think that guy thinks he can draw my characters with ease using ms paint. undecided But Good coloring though.Anyone else? smiley

No probs. Just giving you back your original detail - Garbage in = Garbage out (with a lil extra) wink
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
Kemji what do you mean by that? Are you saying it sucks even worse?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
Kemji what do you mean by that? Are you saying my paper art sucks or does it suck because I didn't put any colour?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
Another character test render!

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
It looks kinda dark.Don't put that soilder pattern on the shoes cuz it looks like he ain't got any legs. undecided.Now can anyone tell me how my paper art is? grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by D1KeleVra(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol this guy! grin cheesy
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2009
jack, wetin u want hear again, sucks for me sha, and the TEAM idea is just an excuse for u to do crap,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
3d animated movie - Coming soon! cool

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tobbbie(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
Been a while since i showed up here, and i'm kinda liking what i see, so far, cool
so i'm gonna post some of my stuffs aswell, or yu can just pop in to my website, wink
http://www.tobbbie.com

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to comment or criticize.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tobbbie(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
more,

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tobbbie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2009
and more

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
ok, tobbie, welcome back, lol, i'm cool with your works though, just checked out your website and you're pretty good, I also think its a bonus that you have developed your own style i.e overall hue management, 3d text tracking and all, and proper lighting. just a couple of things i think u should keep in check,
[1] sometimes the presence of too much gloss on text takes away the seriousness and function of the text, u r kind of guilty of this , so u might need to work on it a bit.

[2] add darker shapes to ur vectors i.e human vectors, to give the appearance of depth since gradients are a bad option for print.

[3] try a new style of poster design layout , just for the fun sha coz something about each poster on your website tells me i'v seen it before, trying other techniques increases the range of your creativity , i still love ur image manipulation techniques though,

Hope u don't me hate already, just doing my bit , again welcome back, at least you r injecting some creativity urge into this thread ,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2009
This is an illustration that i did for a Fidelity Press advert earlier this year smiley

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2009
@Jydekris
I love the illustration. nice expressions 2.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Jydekris
I agree with Zpixel. I wonder what got that your guy smiling from ear to ear. lol grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thanks guys!
The concept was written by a copywriter Tunde Makinwa who's a colleague of mine @ work. The idea is that the dude is way older than the guys in the club but yet rather than thinking of retirement, he grooves TGIF (Thank God it's Friday)
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
suddenly the smiling dude behind him shouts."hey that ex governor(or minister or even counclilor of late ) Bleep" and the frowning ladies  angry  sad suddenly invert their expressions  (shocked and then   wink ) swarm over him like bees to nectar!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2009
@xothermik, This is very rude and uncalled for!
You did not get my permission before altering my work which has my copyright on it. This is totally unacceptable!!!! angry
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2009
@Jydekris
Sorry man, undecided I'm pretty sure Xothermik meant no harm. Maybe he just didn't see the copyright statement at the far bottom right corner (I didn't notice it myself until you pointed it out).

Speaking of which, do I have your permission to copy and play around with your picture? grin
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by codename47(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Tobbie:
What do u use for the 3d text in ur works. i'm loving it

@Kemjisuper
Are ur Characters Poser characters.They look like poser.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by tobbbie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ codename Thanks, i use 3dsmax and xara, i prefer cinema 4d instead, just aint found the crack to c4d yet,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by codename47(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
@tobbie
Wow. i use 3dsmax myself. wat settings do u use to render the texts dat make them come out so nicely.
I think i'm going to try out the Xara 3d ish too.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Kemjisuper, I know that xothermik probably meant no harm but I think this is an issue that we all need to pay attention to in Nigeria. Do you know what bothers me in this instance? The value of art is really degraded by fellow artists and others due to the fact that there's little or no respect for copyright and intellectual property. Sorry if i'm sounding hard or strict but it's the painful truth. I've also been guilty of that in my early days of development. wink But now that I'm in the labour market, i've come to realise the seriousness of this issue. undecided
The illustration is part of a Press advert for Fidelity bank plc done by me and my colleagues earlier this year. I'm not sure if i'm even supposed to post it on this blog in the first place, But i feel it's fun sharing it with my fellow creative guys here on nairaland Graphics and Video forum. smiley
Feel free to take permission from me before downloading and altering my works.
there's this instance of a guy who altered my work for an official purpose without my permission and it wasn't funny at all. >:
You may use another one of my works but not the ones with copyright wink

@Xothermik, No hard feelings man, But i truely see a need for us to respect each other's works, especially ones with copyrights and watermarks. sad
Your photoshop skills are cool, keep it up! wink
There are so many other possibilities with the liquify tool. Animation, correction, manipulation, and so on. wink
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
This is a Bill board advert design that i did earlier this year for the 'Tasty Fried Chicken' Brand

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2009
@Jydekris
Much respect for the copyright issues.

Also, Nice detailing on the Poster design. Your sketches are truly superb! cool I can clearly make out (if I'm not mistaken) 9ice, Wande Cole, Banky W, Basket Mouth and . . . uh, is that Faze? grin

Well done! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.