Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,492 members, 7,878,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (110612 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
kissHi can you tell me how this one is?

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
This one seems ok. Point to note - try posting your images at a smaller resolution e.g. 500 x 500 to enable easy viewing of your piece. The ones you displayed are just too big! undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
thanks guys 4 d info
@melvi: i got zbrush would fool around it 4 while
@zPixel: Muscle flow eh got that.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
one more thing shadowmay. those triangles or three sided polygons your making spell doom for an organic model like a face. three sided polygons dont smooth well and cause pinches and streches which is what uv got on the face of your model. try to avoid them at all costs  and use them only in areas that are sort of flat and wont be deformed or animated. try to always use four sided polygons when modeling because it smooth's out well.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/186258_Untitled1_jpga2336ed1c2cc707a7d464a3906810725
as z pix stated try to follow muscle flow and giv your model good loops as u can see on the image below the flow
should radiate from the eyes, mouth and nose and ears. your flows are obviously streching the polygons in a perspective
style and your three sided polys are'nt doing a good job at hiding it.

keep practising and goodluck  wink
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2009
Hey can you tell me how this art is?I drew it with pencil.If it's the right one attitude,it's because he's the funniest and the main trio in my game\story project. kiss

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emekan01: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
cool
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by emmakc(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nice work for both the 3d and pencil.

After 4weeks i purchased my 3dmax and c4d, ave been tryn to model human characters but its kind of hard. Pls who can help with tut.

This is what i was able to do with my c4d. How is it? I will appreciate any glimpse of help.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2009
I suggest you learn a little bit of 3d max tutorial.You didn't modify the butt right as well as the chest.
P.S I need more comments for my pencil art.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by reactor: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2009
jackwitter how old are u?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
Er, 17. undecided.Can someone please give me my pencil art comment?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by D1KeleVra(m): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2009
your pencil art figures are very. . . muscley smiley
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 2:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Um, What do you mean by that? can someone also critisize my pencil art? smiley
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2009
@Jackwriter
You're beginning to sound like a nag angry! I suggest you take out time to go through this thread from the start to finish before posting some more designs. And stop begging for comments, we aint seen what you've done with the few ones we've given so far! undecided

No offense but Grow up man!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Kemjisuper
Okay FINE!Sheesh! sad I just did it so that I can get confidence!These pictures of mine are gonna be my future creations in my game career and since i'm lonely with no friends here(Not in this web).So you want to tell me how your art is eh? grin
Well fine.First I suggest you modify some of your sexy chicks white because I only keep seeing you modify black ones like that Geno girl for example,they would be great if you make them white.Now I'm NOT some RACISIM but just try making white Babes.And as for the others modifying the head with unnecessary wrinkles,finish the whole body first and then post it.No fool posts an unfinished project.And even If they did it won't turn out nice like mine!I finish the whole thing and then post it.Now I don't care what you're gonna say to me but this is my way of giving you guys a comment.And did you notice that I create the stories for each of these pictures I've post?If you read their stories,you will like want more. lipsrsealed forget that part.But right now think of those babes.HAPPY! angry
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
My guy na wa for u.U too funny,i never see.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Jackwriter
It's obvious you're not even up to 17 as you claim. Anyways, i'm glad you took my advice to go through the thread from the start. White chics, Black chics, whatever - you don't have a point there. As for posting unfinished work (It's actually known as Work In Progress or WIP on this thread) it's actually the best way to learn from someone else's work, because it goes a long way to prove he did it himself. Lastly, don't refer to people as fools!

Sorry if you don't have friends, you may not need them anyway.

Anyways, keep learning, it's a good thing. Cheers  cool
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
i so love nairaland, lool, jackwriter abeg.just stop it, u still hav lik a billion things nd more to learn about drawing not to talk of 3d modelling.so respect this people evn if u dont agree with the aesthetic quality of their art,
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2009
but dude.i just had to type this.those drwings look lik some pri 5 student's doodling, u need to develop ur art.bruv.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
and thank u REACTOR, for askn hw old he was, omo we be agemates o, lol
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by c3dube(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
@jackwriter:- really just improve in ur 2d arts and hand drawings dont just get angry convert the anger positivetly to growth and improve wink

@kemjisuper:- trust me i know how it feels but all he needs is a mentor to push him in the right direction.

I'm thinking of how to blend 3d-animation and live shots.
while at the same time balancing and improving my animation skill.
here is a shot of an animated film series i'm developing

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 2:52am On Oct 13, 2009
@c3dube-I don't need a mentor to get me to the right direction.I just need a team that's all.It doesn't matter how good you draw.It only matters how good the characteristics of the drawing is.Your fruits and vegetables are good though cool.And stop giving me advices about my personality. angry!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
And now he needs a team cry cry cry Good luck finding your type on Nairaland - that's all I can say! lipsrsealed
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Kemjisuper
@Sedunnaija
Look Kemjisuper,i'm sorry okay undecided but the fact is everyone needs a team even you.cause without a team no one can do
anything right okay.Now let's just forget this whole thing and get back to posting our art.Okay?And ignore my posts if you hate me okay? tongue
And Sedunnaija plz improve your grammer. cool
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Jackwriter, you shouldn't see every criticism as an attack. The critiques from other posters are in order and to be honest, they were very lenient which I believe stemmed from their familiarity with the field, knowing how grueling it feels after expending so much energy in your work and having it ripped to shreds. Always brace yourself for criticism (constructive and destructive) because they are inevitable. You will not get too far if you continue ward off the mildest criticism. All you have to do is listen, accept whatever you believe can enhance your skill and discard whatever you believe is irrelevant.

In the case of mentor, we all need one, perhaps not always necessarily in the right sense of the world, but there is always someone that motivates and inspires us. When I was in elementary school, I was drawn to the works of comic book artists Dan Jurgens and Jerry Ordway. I loved their fluidity and yet intimidating stance of their art. That was when I was drawing comics without really knowing anything about comic books. I used their works to measure my progress as an illustrator and a comic book artist. Though I never intended to ''copy'' their style, my constant exposure to their style was evident when I developed my own unique style.

Below are works by Jerry Ordway, Dan Jurgens and Grafikdon. . .

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
@grafikdon
Maybe you're right to some extent.And the way you've drawn your character proves that you should work with marvel cool.Fine maybe criticism can sort things out but not always!I don't care what you just said even if it does mean shredding my art to bits.And I just said we have different ways of drawing so why did you have to butt in and make things more complicated and further all did I ask them to be lenient? And why can't you be a comic writer instead of posting an upcoming film of yours?You're characters can only suit well for adults and will only attract kids for a limit.And if anyone is gonna poke fun of my art,have it your way and this is what you do to a new member here.Maybe I regret living and I should have DIED when i had the chance to.And to think that I had a dream of becoming a game designer*sigh* look will we just get along and forget this whole thing HUH?!?Why can't i just post my stuff and get comments and if you want me to give you a comment finish the whole detail of your model.OKAY?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by shadowmay(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
@xothermil
tanks 4 d graphical explanation now i c where i wen wrong
@jackWriter
u want comments OK here is one: you drawing sucks. now stop harassing everybody and do something about it.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Epi: 1:44am On Oct 14, 2009
@jackwriter

Yours is the only one I can paint (using MS paint) with ease. In other words, they are not challenging.

(please don't curse me for saying that)
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 3:32am On Oct 14, 2009
That's great! cheesy because i want my art to be simple for everyone to draw.I can easily encourage anyone to become an artist than being discouraged. cool So thanx a lot.And where did I go wrong by the way?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2009
@Jackwriter - You're just seeking for attention. No further comments  angry

@Grafikdon
My mentor, where've you been all this while? I'm trying seriously to follow in your footsteps and possibly overtake you (I wish)  grin Anyways, thanks for being an inspiration on this thread - any new 3d episodes available from your end?  undecided
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2009
Okay Kemji this time for real i'm sorry.Okay? undecidedI made these boxes myself.you might like them. wink

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2009
@Jackwriter
Much better, those would pass mostly for logos. with a little more creativity and ideas you could develop them into much better brands.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by JackWriter(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2009
Okay i redrew that pencil art.hope its better undecided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.