Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (832859 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
thats why my college said we should not do them due to the fact that it may not end well

Yup, they basically pay you to be used as test-bed
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by MOBBDEEP: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
But then, we should also put in mind that :
* The research organizations/bodies try as much within their capacity to protect the subjects & in case of remediable untowards effects, attempt corrective measures
They usually have a well-informed idea of likely side-effects due to the chemical profiling & classification of such compound.
Hence, the subjects are well briefed & educated

* Most of the drugs that we have at this modern-day all went through these clinical trials.
Hence, the process could be seen as an ultimate scientific means geared towards humankind advancement

I am not endorsing the practice outright.
I just feel we should have a balanced view.

Afterall, there are a lot of potential lethal things we are exposed to daily & we don't care.

Like I said, I'm not all rooting for engaging in such projects

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
thats why my college said we should not do them due to the fact that it may not end well

Which college is that? Una don dey make me fear.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
peteafrik88:

Which college is that? Una don dey make me fear.
lool the college i attend. drug testers normally aim at uni students because uni students are normally seen as broke and they will do anything for a bit of extra money, without noticing the risk of doing a drug trial.
just be careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by FutureDon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
peteafrik88:

If you dont mind, what is the pay to be a part in your research and the requirements. I am interested, maybe your can recruit me. I am available and in good health condition.

Errmmn, personally I don't see myself signing up for any drug-testing related study, apologies to the Pharmacologists. My research is actually a brain imaging study, you won't be able to participate Sir, as I'm recruiting people with a particular brain disorder. I'm assuming you don't have it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
FutureDon:

Errmmn, personally I don't see myself signing up for any drug-testing related study, apologies to the Pharmacologists. My research is actually a brain imaging study, you won't be able to participate Sir, as I'm recruiting people with a particular brain disorder. I'm assuming you don't have it smiley

Yes, I dont have any at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
adaobi123:
lool the college i attend. drug testers normally aim at uni students because uni students are normally seen as broke and they will do anything for a bit of extra money, without noticing the risk of doing a drug trial.
just be careful

Thank you jooooo...... I have cancelled the plan. Aint interested any longer
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
peteafrik88:

lol your welcome
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ochukoccna: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
peteafrik88:
Hmnn
Typical Naija man
Who wan die nah?!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
ochukoccna:
Hmnn
Typical Naija man
Who wan die nah?!

I tire oooo... After all this hustle, I come turn scape goat
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ochukoccna: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
peteafrik88:

I tire oooo... After all this hustle, I come turn scape goat
No way bro
Na to jam better hustle
Hope say the cold and snow go clear soon
After all , na spring una suppose dey nah! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
the winter is too much....i cant deal with it anymore cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by ochukoccna: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
adaobi123: the winter is too much....i cant deal with it anymore cry cry cry
Yes you can
Imagine all those 9ja winch people wey wan laff you die, if they hear this kain thing
Lai lai, the spring must come quick quick O!
Hold on a little longer nah! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
ochukoccna:
Yes you can
Imagine all those 9ja winch people wey wan laff you die, if they hear this kain thing
Lai lai, the spring must come quick quick O!
Hold on a little longer nah! kiss kiss kiss
loool grin grin im trying im trying o !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by gunpoint(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
adaobi123: the winter is too much....i cant deal with it anymore cry cry cry

Bt u r Resident der na, wat do u den want freshers frm nigeria to do na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
gunpoint:

i know i am a resident, but its still too cold na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by worry359(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by FutureDon(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^^^

I read through those websites. peteafrik88 don withdraw from dat lane o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
FutureDon: ^^^^^

berra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
ochukoccna:
No way bro
Na to jam better hustle
Hope say the cold and snow go clear soon
After all , na spring una suppose dey nah! grin grin

Better hustle no b small.... Well the spring, I dont even know how it looks like. But it has been one leg in the windy so called spring, the other other leg still in the cold winter. Wind that could lift a man off the ground plus cold and its annoying... God dey sha, we are here now and will tell good stories....
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
gunpoint:

Leave resident out of the matter. The cold is much jooo and no1 gets used to this kind of weather.... Even british people have been complaining too
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
adaobi123:
i know i am a resident, but its still too cola na

Capital letter GBAM!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
peteafrik88:

Capital letter GBAM!!!!!
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
FutureDon: ^^^^^

Withdrawal with full acceleration.... If i see myself near any of those centres, I go know say na Nightmare and I go need intercessory prayers
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
adaobi123:
berra

Over berra dey worry my choice... Na ur advice i even follow first
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
peteafrik88:

Over berra dey worry my choice... Na ur advice i even follow first
good good smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
adaobi123:
good good smiley smiley smiley

Thanx
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by gunpoint(m): 5:24am On Mar 29, 2013
^^^
Bet bros, hw abt d fact dat doin dis tin, u r doin humanity a service? U culd also always luk bac nd say, *i wz one of d 1st pipo to try the ebola/mad cow diesease vaccine* grin(evn if d vaccine eventually giv u ebola nd madcow).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2013
grin
gunpoint: ^^^
Bet bros, hw abt d fact dat doin dis tin, u r doin humanity a service? U culd also always luk bac nd say, *i wz one of d 1st pipo to try the ebola/mad cow diesease vaccine* grin(evn if d vaccine eventually giv u ebola nd madcow).

grin
gunpoint: ^^^

Lwkmdddddd..... Leave the service out of dis.... If i get d ebola disease, which brain i go take dey reason service to humanity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by peteafrik88(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
But on a serious note, its time I get something doing cos I am tired of this idleness... Any tip?
Care job is actually my last option though
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
peteafrik88: But on a serious note, its time I get something doing cos I am tired of this idleness... Any tip?
Care job is actually my last option though
Find a job in sainsburys or tesco's tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (214) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.