Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,063 members, 7,987,782 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9273417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (14440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On May 12, 2013
coogar:

rooting for city to beat wigan.........moyes' first acid test would be against city in the community shield in august. we shall see how brilliant he is by then.
sorry its going to be with wigan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2013
Premier League loosing two top managers in one season is quite a blow to the entire league.
SAF retiring and the impending sack of Mancini is sure to 'lower' the standards of the Premier league in my opinion. And if the reports from the Chelsea camp is to be believed, Benitez will also be shown the way out, irrespective of his success in the UEFA cup next week.

Oh boy! My beloved premier league!
The Manchester derby next season will be such a bore!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kaypumpin2(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2013
Screwface: Premier League loosing two top managers in one season is quite a blow to the entire league.
SAF retiring and the impending sack of Mancini is sure to 'lower' the standards of the Premier league in my opinion. And if the reports from the Chelsea camp is to be believed, Benitez will also be shown the way out, irrespective of his success in the UEFA cup next week.

Oh boy! My beloved premier league!
The Manchester derby next season will be such a bore!
Mancini is a top manager?Never knew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sweetgala(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2013
kay_pumpin:

He is indeed, I guess he was expected to just go out there and purchase all the biggest names and control the EPL till the end of time. Wrong!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2013
today is going to be a very emotional day at old trafford. Sir Alex Ferguson i think will be lifting the trophy instead of Vidic....the players will miss him,Epl will miss him,Europe will miss him,sportsmen will miss him also and the whole of United Fan globally will miss him...SAF CAME,SAW AND CONQUERED FOOTBALL..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2013
kay_pumpin:

Seven trophies, including league titles in four seasons with Inter Milan. An FA cup triumph plus a Premier League crown in three seasons with Mancity.
He also masterminded the most embarrasing defeat in our home ground. A feat no manager has been able to achieve.
How else do you define a top manager?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
guys..which utd team do u think is d stronger of d 2?: d 1999/2000 side, or d 2007/2008 side?? it has bcme a very heated debate amongst my friends and i for sme days now. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2013
dademola: guys..which utd team do u think is d stronger of d 2?: d 1999/2000 side, or d 2007/2008 side?? it has bcme a very heated debate amongst my friends and i for sme days now. grin grin

The '99 squad was better but the 2008 squad had the better individuals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2013
07/08 squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 12, 2013
Scholes starts, Rooney not in squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2013
Rooney left out Squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2013
Who cares about Rooney? The man that personifies Manchester United is in charge of his last home game. No single player present or former should distract from that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2013
That starting lineup is a recipe for goals. Both for and against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2013
I think it goes to show that Rooney is gone from the club this summer. I also read about rumours of a fight with Jones ( and Rooney) so that could be a factor. Would be a shame to see Rooney leave the club this summer but I just hope he is properly replaced.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2013
He should iz heart iz clearly no longer here undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2013
I hope Scholes is fit enough to provide a top 90 mins performance and retire in style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2013
No need to replace Rooney if he does leave. Too many strikers at the moment.
I, for one would love to see Hernandez play more often.
If we have to buy any other striker in the summer, then Welbeck would also have to give way.
That's my take anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2013
Mr_TA: I think it goes to show that Rooney is gone from the club this summer. I also read about rumours of a fight with Jones ( and Rooney) so that could be a factor. Would be a shame to see Rooney leave the club this summer but I just hope he is properly replaced.

Today's selection is a clear indication that Rooney and Nani are so out of Manchester. I am pained.

Fergie's last United XI at OT vs Swansea: De Gea, Jones, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Welbeck, Kagawa, RvP & Chicharito. Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Buttner, Anderson, Valencia, Cleverley & Giggs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2013
*sobs* we will miss u SAF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2013
Will Scholes and Carrick work?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
Im trying to hold back the tears here. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2013
guard of honour well deserved for the best SAF...PARTY TYM AT OLD TRAFFORD...
Campeones campeones ole ole ole ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2013
^^ grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2013
Thank you, boss!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:26pm On May 12, 2013
Anderson got me jumping lol, he is quite a player when on song
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2013
I beg Man United needs Wayne Rooney. Also Nani.

Is this the way Kagawa, Chicharito and Welbeck are playing now that will make us champions and be great in Europe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2013
Hernandez gets the hook again despite scoring. Does RVP have a clause in his contract that he must start every game when fit and never be subbed unless injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
Lol see this old Giggs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:40pm On May 12, 2013
We only need to keep Nani, Rooney & Young can scamper. Besides are they waiting to score in Fergie time undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (14440) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, Ellexy, PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.