Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,803 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8934572 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Are you guys saying that LVG is entirely the cause of the poor performances from our players and that the players are not to be blamed at all?

NO! But he is primary cause. About 75%

He has spent 250M and still can't get players that will understand and execute his philosophy. Except he wants to buy a whole team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Are you guys saying that LVG is entirely the cause of the poor performances from our players and that the players are not to be blamed at all?
YES..... d performance has been as a result of LVG's system.
Did u see where 4 or more players underperformed at the same time the whole season during SAF's time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Team

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hope the boys can give me a Birthday gift with a win...I no even mind even if it's just by a lone goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good Mata was dropped today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
..... and we are expecting to grab 3 points at the St James Park with this Lineup?!
I'm expecting David Moyes to be among the Spectators!
He may laugh at us after the match, but I pray we win sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Hope the boys can give me a Birthday gift with a win...I no even mind even if it's just by a lone goal

Happy birthday bro.

Still hope you lose tonight...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Happy birthday bro.

Still hope you lose tonight...

Get behind me enemy of progress hahaha

Thanks bro... I appreciate the love
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Expect Martial and Herrera to do the needful for your Birthday celebrations!!!
grin
Wish you LLNP!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin
Wish you LLNP!!!

More like Martial and Martial bro

Thanks my bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Happy birthday man....3pts for u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
sinizia:

Still don't know what the brainless troll is up to? He's currently at ward 4 in Yaba Left recuperating from the massive punches that you gave him which is equivalent to the_rape that Bayern served him at Allianz Arena. grin grin grin

Back from a long ban.
Spinster we are alive.. it was only a ban

Now where is that guffanti called Ramudeen
God saved your foolish self... timely ban
F uck that moderator who didn't let me finish off

As for Akindanidani I saw you found your voice when I was under a ban. Enjoy your wine and minced pie up north, after we will square up.... we back!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ramudeen tonight is the night
I am back from a ban.. now let's have it you old rickety tosser
Your foolish bundesliga and flawed uefa indices won't save you
Meet me on your thread. I am waiting angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
weedtaker:
No offence, but saying herrera or mata should be dropped for depay is plain stupidity, nd yes herrera would thrive under mourinho or pep, our best performance dis season i guess was against everton, nd guess what? herrera was motm in dat game!, dats to show you guys how good he is. Herrera would get into any top 4 epl side starting eleven, he's easily one of the best centre midfielder in de country. Dem no de argue dis one seff
lmao. Which team abeg?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
chidexxy007:

Happy birthday man....3pts for u

That's all I pray for bro....I appreciate you.

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Keky:
lmao. Which team abeg?

The weedtakers ganja serving today is thoroughbred cheesy
Herrera bawo grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
adeyemi2015:

grin
Wish you LLNP!!!

Herrera... please don't make me laugh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

The weedtakers ganja serving today is thoroughbred cheesy
Herrera bawo grin
As in. I can't explain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Keky:
As in. I can't explain
Wiljnaldum over Herrera and depay all day every day!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nihilist:

It's the fact that Alago Boateng was voted the least useful member of that Bayern defence...

Just look at that 2nd team - The voters would rather field 3 short fullbacks and Pique than play Boateng at centre half. Coping with the height disadvantage is still more palatable than having to deal with Bobo the conqueror.

It has pained all the Boatank bully boys - Ollah1, A40, and Raumdeuter.

I can't wait for Airmark's comment
Pained? What for? Can you name just 1 EPL defender with a CL and WC winners medal. I'll wait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Fellaini over Herrera and i'm like....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
Happy birthday na three goals we go score today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:

I agree completely with a lot that you have said but I still stand on my word... If Pep and Mou are given the role of the manager of Manchester United they would go out to buy a proper play maker/attacking midfielders. I am not saying they are not good but not good enough.

There are some managers who have a clear idea of how their teams must look like and they will definitely go out there to buy proper and the kind of players they want. Those two managers do not do much of make- shift

Btw I never agreed to playing fellaini in the midfield just as I believe depay has a long way to go
guy forget. as far as the league is concerned, this team has all it takes to grab the trophy.
give this same group to SAF tomorrow & he'll win the EPL this very season.

anyone seeing the game so far? how e dey go..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
1 -0. Rooney penalty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rooney may score 30 goals this season with the rate at which penalty kicks are being awarded to man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:
1 -0. Rooney penalty

Na penarity naim Rooney wan take break record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmark:
Rooney may score 30 goals this season with the rate at which penalty kicks are being awarded to man utd.
Even if he had a PK every game for d rest of d season, he wont mke Thirty. He hasn't even clocked 10 goals yet!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmark:
hopefully Hidden finally converts one this season & take away some reproach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
codedguy1:

Na penarity naim Rooney wan take break record.

At this stage we no mind o.... young has been really good and to think I used to criticize him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
capricornian:

At this stage we no mind o

Abi wetin we do na!

If not for De Gea we for dey 1point above Chelsea this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmark:
How many penalty dem don give us this season ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
This 2nd goal sweet sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ray4life(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.