Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,479 members, 7,926,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9073403 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (14306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thomas Vermaelen: Arsenal boss Wenger drops Man Utd hint

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the club have received offers for captain Thomas Vermaelen and that Manchester United could be one of the bidders.

The 27-year-old made just 14 Premier League appearances last season and has attracted interest from several clubs.
Wenger refused to discuss the size of the bids but did say he would prefer to see the defender move abroad.
When asked if Manchester United were one of the bidders, he said: "I think they could be in the group."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Vidal is hopelessly overrated....

Good player...but not worth the figures being reported.

Pogba is just as good, but younger and has better technique.

Vidal is just Lamborghini chassis with a V6 engine....a rich man's Gary Medel

Then again, these days 8 million pounds only gets you Jake Livermore, and 10 million gets you Brown Ideye....so I can't blame Juve for exploiting you guys

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Kumfam one
Oya kum chop knuckle my oga. U sabi better thing jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
It seems Vidal News This Time is Real
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oya kum chop knuckle my oga. U sabi better thing jare.
Na tey tey ... No dulling ... who no sabi beta thing na mumu im go always be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
PietroRico: if you really watched madrid last season you would not be asking the 1st question.
Jese kept himm glued to the bench until he got a long lay injury lay off. T or F.

This is wrong...

Last season, Jesse made 18 appearances in the league,starting only 4 matches (before injury ruled him out for the rest of the season). The absence of Ronaldo was the reason behind atleast one of those four starts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dhelake: Stop all this rubbish talk, Jese was never a starter, he only starts when Ronaldo is not playing, not even when Di Maria is not playing, ADM played 34 out of 38 league games starting 27, You don't watch Madrid play, if you do, you would realise there is no way Jese will bench Di Maria

Thank you so much. I was beginning to wonder how Jesse benched Di Maria. The same Di Maria who was very instrumental to Madrid all through las season. I was going to do a detail analysis of their games once I got home. But there's no need now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Emperoh: Thomas Vermaelen: Arsenal boss Wenger drops Man Utd hint

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says the club have received offers for captain Thomas Vermaelen and that Manchester United could be one of the bidders.

The 27-year-old made just 14 Premier League appearances last season and has attracted interest from several clubs.
Wenger refused to discuss the size of the bids but did say he would prefer to see the defender move abroad.
When asked if Manchester United were one of the bidders, he said: "I think they could be in the group."

What do you think is so special about this guy? It looks like he's only coming to block our defenders from developing. The only advantage he has is his age (28 years, going to 29).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro:
It looks like he's only coming to block our defenders from developing.

How exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro:
What do you think is so special about this guy? It looks like he's only coming to block our defenders from developing. The only advantage he has is his age (28 years, going to 29).

block who? i hope he comes so that the white micah richards(jones) can learn from vermaelen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dadehmola:

How exactly?

When he comes, Blind comes, then Jones and Smalling go to the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
coogar:

block who? i hope he comes so that the white micah richards(jones) can learn from vermaelen.

I think we need a world class defender. Not an Arsenal reject.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro:

When he comes, Blind comes, then Jones and Smalling go to the bench.

Blind isn't coming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro:

Exactly, we need someone like Hummels. Infact, Vidic is way better than that bench warmer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro:

if vermaelen is fit, he would be the best at carrying the ball out. this is exactly why we need vermaelen. hes ultra-comfortable in possession. jones isn't comfy with the ball at his feet, smalling is worse with distribution as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
This Vermaelen issue eeh!.

Well LvG knows what he needs.

Just hope his comfy on the ball comes with less defensive blunders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ZUBY77(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
This guy is highly overrated.

But u have learnt that it us better to buy a player that can help win games no matter the amount.

The only thing I need is to jump up and shout goal!

Even if its an own goal.
Come to think of it, what is my financial share in Man U?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
ZUBY77: This guy is highly overrated.

But u have learnt that it us better to buy a player that can help win games no matter the amount.

The only thing I need is to jump up and shout goal!

Even if its an own goal.
Come to think of it, what is my financial share in Man U?
Sorry for u if u take goal.com serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ZUBY77(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
chrisley024: Sorry for u if u take goal.com serious

Yea. I m jumping up with joy in my sitting room now.

I guess I should take NTA more serious

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
ZUBY77:

Yea. I m jumping up with joy in my sitting room now.

I guess I should take NTA more serious

hahahahahahohohohohehehehuhuhuhuh
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Reserve cup final: Man United 4 Man City 1.

James Wilson 4 goals. I read he scored a magnificent equalizer. I checked youtube. James took the ball from half way, dribbled past everyone on his way to score the equalizer. Then he scored three more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
drop the link please...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
elampiro: Reserve cup final: Man United 4 Man City 1.

James Wilson 4 goals. I read he scored a magnificent equalizer. I checked youtube. James took the ball from half way, dribbled past everyone on his way to score the equalizer. Then he scored three more.
Great for the youth setup

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nihilist: Vidal is hopelessly overrated....

Then again, these days 8 million pounds only gets you Jake Livermore, and 10 million gets you Brown Ideye....so I can't blame Juve for exploiting you guys
grin grin grin grin
what's that I detect in your tone?
F-E-A-R!
yeah be very afraid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
SailorXY:
grin grin grin grin
what's that I detect in your tone?
F-E-A-R!
yeah be very afraid

If I slap that your face now, your name will change to DriverXY angry

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2014
will Cuadraro (altho he's versatile) be an upgrade on Valencia?
I think the RW will be over-staffed with Rafael, Valencia & Young capable as a deputy as well considering there's room for just one.. Nani & Says still dey here too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2014
SailorXY: will Cuadraro (altho he's versatile) be an upgrade on Valencia?
I think the RW will be over-staffed with Rafael, Valencia & Young capable as a deputy as well considering there's room for just one.. Nani & Says still dey here too

i dunno why we are keeping valencia - he has the intelligence of a slug. cudrado is a huge upgrade on valencia. we should sell valencia to juventus to facilitate vidal's purchase.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 2:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Valencia just signed a new deal not gonna happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 3:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Happy Birthday to Louis Van Gaal

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pkasso(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Nihilist: Vidal is hopelessly overrated....
Guy, make chic2pimp and co no hear am for your mouth outside o.Or have you forgetten how he r.aped your Chelsea side in London and Turin.This man sent you packing to the Europa League and yet you insult him by comparing him to Medel, the Chilean Phil Jones.

'El Guerrero' is the most complete midfielder in the world.Tackles, goals, assists, name it.He can also play at CB.Foreman aye.He is the ultimate box-to-box midfielder, a monster in the middle of the park.I've never seen him lose a midfield battle.This dude makes Yaya Toure look like a pu.55y.I would love to see him in the EPL.

If no be say Juve snatch am for our hand, the guy suppose dey ball with us now.Now that i think of it, a double-pivot of Vidal and Schweini *runs to grab vaseline

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2014
Elampiro drop the link na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2014
pkasso:

Now that i think of it, a double-pivot of Vidal and Schweini *runs to grab vaseline* grin
And he's not making jokes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (14306) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.