Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta (6214 Views)

Biafra: Army Plans To Relocate Headquarters To Aba / Unity Bank Plc Relocates Corporate Headquarters To Lagos / I Million South South Youths To March For Jonathan's 2015 Re-election Bid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Gideonyte(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Ufeolorun

I'm sure everybody agrees about the thievery going on in govt everywhere in Nigeria.

I will agree to an extent that since the IOCs are private companies, they can locate their HQ anywhere but the niggling question arises: if the NigerDeltans had the right to the resources on their land and coastal waters, will they not define who exploit those resources? it goes back again to the criminal Land Use Act!!!

You see if u trace the start of the industrialized world, you will notice it happened when mankind made the bend from the FEUDAL system in which you had Monarchs that owned everything within the purview of a kingdom to the primordial Capitalist system where land was owned by individuals.

Does it not make you wonder why Clinton can come to Nigeria and say the oil wealth of NigerDelta should be pushed to the north but the same guy cannot tell the Texans to give their oil money to Dakota

What is key to Nigeria's development if we are to stop bickering and move forward is when there is a good environment for enterprise and I promise you, right to your land and resources therein is fundamental, this is a fact!
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Ufeolorun(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2012
Gideonyte,
I am not against resource nationalism cos it will reduce corruption where there's no oil but the argument for  resource control is getting worn out and will become stale by the time the real picture of what's going on now comes out,
Right now and at this moment the oil wells belong to the federal government of Nigeria. People have grown up with, and depended on the fact that  the oil belong to all Nigerians,its now left for those who think its fair for them control it to convince others who have grown with a  sense of entitlement to the oil.I think part of the convincing should be the proper usage of the concessions currently enjoyed but a situation where you approach for more concession using this same excuse as before is unacceptable.
The continuous insult and threat being thrown at other Nigerians too won't get them anywhere and that's a fact.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Beaf: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ufeolorun:

Gideonyte,
I am not against resource nationalism cos it will reduce corruption where there's no oil but the argument for  resource control is getting worn out and will become stale by the time the real picture of what's going on now comes out,
Right now and at this moment the oil wells belong to the federal government of Nigeria. People have grown up with, and depended on the fact that  the oil belong to all Nigerians,its now left for those who think its fair for them control it to convince others who have grown with a  sense of entitlement to the oil.I think part of the convincing should be the proper usage of the concessions currently enjoyed but a situation where you approach for more concession using this same excuse as before is unacceptable.
The continuous insult and threat being thrown at other Nigerians too won't get them anywhere and that's a fact.

What insult? Telling a "lau lau" parasite that it is a parasite?
Wonders! shocked

The truth can't be that bitter.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
Beaf:

Wonders! shocked

Why not tell GEJ to order those companies to put their HQ in the ND undecided
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Ufeolorun(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
Beaf:

Wonders! shocked

Lau lau noni. We are all parasite lol.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2012
really I don't understand so of you Igbo people, Ok lets be logical here

Yoruba man talking to an Igbo man on Nairaland

Oil belongs to the SS ---- Yes

Private company has branches in the SS---- Yes

Private company HQ is in Lagos ---- Yes

Tell GEJ to order the PRIVATE companies to put their HQ in Niger-delta ----- No answer It is the yarriba people doing it undecided

Ok this means Lagos is yorubaland ----- NO

Ok Lagos is a "no-mans-land" ----- Yes

How come the no-mans-land is controlled by yarriba people ----- No it controlled by Igbos and we are 45-70% of lagos

Ok lets agree, Then surly the major benedictory's of this Oil companies are the Igbo ---- No

Why NO ? ----- because of the yarriba people

What have they done again ----- 99% of the oil companies employ yarriba people

Hmmmm, they were ordered to employ 70% ND and 30 % to the rest ------- Yarriba stop it

can you stop calling yarriba in everything ----- NO, because you dirty people

anyway, are you aware that Ondo, Edo and Delta have yoruboid people in them are are mistaken for SW people --- No

what do you mean ? ----- There are no Yarriba in the ND, it is only Igbos etc

Right, so what is the problem ----- Yarriba, yarriba yarriba people, etc

The obsession with Igbos is just crazy, I tell yall
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by monkeyleg: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Nonsense. Where these headquaters not in ND before? did the youths not chase them away whilst thier chiefs looked on They should forget it, if they want work let them o to Lagos or Abuja and compete with everyone else
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2012
monkeyleg:

Nonsense. Where these headquaters not in ND before? did the youths not chase them away whilst thier chiefs looked on They should forget it, if they want work let them o to Lagos or Abuja and compete with everyone else

thank you, thank God this is coming from a Niger-delta like yourself
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Gaskia: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
I can remember some years back when a certain military administrator in akwa ibom - capt adewusi said that the ppl of akwa ibom are not schooled enough to work for exxon mobil. He received a slap from an elderly woman. today someone in nairaland is calling that same state a bush , not good enough for exxon HQ. The last time I visited calabar and uyo, I was shocked and can tell you that they are the fastest developing federating states in terms of infrastructures, serenity and human quality. Anyone who cannot site his HQ there shd stop doing any biz there. Millions of other private companies in the world will be willing to go there and respect nigerians. Shd we relocate ASO ROCK from abuja because Boko haram attacked locations in abuja? There is no sane logic to support why their HQ's shd not be there.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Gaskia:

I can remember some years back when a certain military administrator in akwa ibom - capt adewusi said that the ppl of akwa ibom are not schooled enough to work for exxon mobil. He received a slap from an elderly woman. today someone in nairaland is calling that same state a bush , not good enough for exxon HQ. The last time I visited calabar and uyo, I was shocked and can tell you that they are the fastest developing federating states in terms of infrastructures, serenity and human quality. Anyone who cannot site his HQ there shd stop doing any biz there. Millions of other private companies in the world will be willing to go there and respect nigerians. Shd we relocate ASO ROCK from abuja because Boko haram attacked locations in abuja? There is no sane logic to support why their HQ's shd not be there.

Hmmm let me ask you a question

Are you aware Oil is found in the UK as well ?

can you tell me where the HQ of BP is in UK ?

Another one

Is Lagos no more a "no-mans-land" ?

If yes then nothing is stopping anyone from being employed there, 70-90 % of Oil workers are ND anyway even in Abuja and lagos so what is your stress ?

Are Aworis not Ijaws again ? Since we are One Ijaw family and Ugbo people are part of Igbos and Lagos and Igbos are one then surly you must agree with me that your accession is a bit stu.pid.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Gaskia:

Ever wonder why the SW is the most vocal against GEJ, they feel he is going to upset the system,

The next stage of militancy has to be more control of the companies, they will have to move, if GEJ will not do it because he is afraid to be labeled tribalist, then it will have to be done by force, its not a previllage, its a right, economic control of the nigerdelta must not remain in the hands of the yorubas, if we are uneducated we will be trained, the warning has been served
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
DaLover:

Ever wonder why the SW is the most vocal against GEJ, they feel he is going to upset the system,

The next stage of militancy has to be more control of the companies, they will have to move, if GEJ will not do it because he is afraid to be labeled tribalist, then it will have to be done by force, its not a previllage, its a right, economic control of the nigerdelta must not remain in the hands of the yorubas, if we are uneducated we will be trained, the warning has been served

*Another season of a yoruba man talking to another igbo man* Please people stay turn to this epic discussion

Igbo man again, are there yorubas in the Niger-delta yes or No
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Beaf: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2012
DaLover:

Q.E.D.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
Where do u fine yorubas in the nigerdelta? is lagos in the nigerdelta? dk u remember how yoruba screamed when national shipping  council was moved from lagos to abuja by abdul salam, they screamed so loudly in the papers that when Obj came in he moved it back to lagos within a month or so, the main reason advanced by the yorubas was that the sea was at lagos and not abuja, forgetting that NSC is an administrative building and NAPIMs and NNPC had their HQs in lagos when the oil is located the nigerdelta,

This shouting was done for the NSC that contributes very little compared to the oil companies, just imagin what would have happened if the oil was located in yoruba land
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
DaLover:

Where do u fine yorubas in the nigerdelta? is lagos in the nigerdelta? dk u remember how yoruba screamed when national shipping  council was moved from lagos to abuja by abdul salam, they screamed so loudly in the papers that when Obj came in he moved it back to lagos within a month or so, the main reason advanced by the yorubas was that the sea was at lagos and not abuja, forgetting that NSC is an administrative building and NAPIMs and NNPC had their HQs in lagos when the oil is located the nigerdelta,

This shouting was done for the NSC that contributes very little compared to the oil companies, just imagin what would have happened if the oil was controlled by the yorubas?

How come the government during GEJ ear share Oil allocations in Delta state as follows

25% Ijaw

10 % Ilaje-yoruba

65 % Itsekiri another Yoruba group (close relation)

do you care to answer ?

should I go to edo yes, No, maybe ?
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
No answer cry cry cry cry

shame embarassed
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
I have told you people, that once you think or plan EVIL against others out of ENVY and JEALOUSLY, It would only lead to demise.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
alj harem:

How come the government during GEJ ear share Oil allocations in Delta state as follows

25% Ijaw

10 % Ilaje-yoruba

65 % Itsekiri another Yoruba group (close relation)

do you care to answer ?

should I go to edo yes, No, maybe ?

where did u get this very stupid information from?, ok lets assume that there are yorubas in delta state, is that why govt and private owned oil companies have be running the oil bisiness from lagos since the 1970s?
Nothing stops lagos from being the economic nerve center for the country, but its wrong for yorubas to corner all the oil companies to lagos because they successfully manipulated their ways to controling positions in the govt and private owned oil companies.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2012
* people watch this man's logic*

DaLover:

where did u get this very silly information from?, ok lets assume that there are yorubas in delta state, is that why govt and private owned oil companies have be running the oil bisiness from lagos since the 1970s?
Nothing stops lagos from being the economic nerve center for the country, but its wrong for yorubas to corner all the oil companies to lagos because they successfully manipulated their ways to controling positions in the govt and private owned oil companies.

Are the "yorubas" the owner of Shell, Chevorn, BP, Total, Mobil etc ? Do you see why I said classic example of stu.pid thinking

Do we not have an FG ?

After Obj in 2007, we have had 2 precidents, and GEJ has been the precident now for 2 years he has not think it is fit to forcefully transfer the companies ?

Dude you have a fish brain (no insult but fact)

So what do we do now since the companies HQ are still in Lagos (No man's land) and Abuja ?
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Osiris212(f): 1:58am On Mar 08, 2012
Where did you get the bolded from? SW is the most vocal against GEJ?
Where were you people when [b]Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana and other veteran Yorabas [/b]are organizing demostration on the streets of Lagos and Abuja, to free GEJ from shackles of Turai and other northern cabals? None of you shouting have the liver to confront the so-called kitchen cabinets that wore apron on GEJ and made him a senior chef in villa!

You keep peddling lies to satisfy your true nature of greed.

Not for OBJ(Yoruba man) that single handedly picked the clueless fisherman from creek to become VP and OPENLY supported his re-election bid against all odds, [/b]even when you lots are all hiding in your creeks looking for how to bunker crude oil, would you be here spewing this rubbish? The meal is served and suddenly Yorubas are now the enemies of GEJ according to some paid henchmen and their vulture clans shocked

90% of those that fought and supported GEJ when the tides is very high are Yorubas! Yet, now that the mission is accomplished you took another freinds and want to make us your enemies for simply pointing to GEJ how to better the lives of Nigerians.

-Little poser to you, [b]Do you have problems with Yorubas dominance among the local content force due to thier education advancement?
Why don't you then quickly repatriates those quacks from asia and europe littering the whole oil and gas industries and sucking the country dry? Do you know that there are fulkernizers from europe at escravos, QIT, Bonny Island, Gbaran, Brass? Oh! I see you don't have problem with them taking over more than 50% of the jobs because they are "whites", abi?.

Where I worked last, we have logistic officers, securities, secretaries and cheffs from europe working while more than 50% of the community youths are jobless!

-Lemme disappoint you a little, there is a 7 billion dollars offshore bidding process in Lagos presently that would change our history and send a shock wave to those claiming there is no oil in south west. The oil wells have been successful tested and reservior content is a gold mine that will run upto 25 years of extraction, and the 7 billion dollars offshore contract is at its final stage of approval with all the grey areas being resolved. The plartform is going to be located between offshore Lagos and Benin republic. I call it the "checkmate"! cool

DaLover:

Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by aljharem(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2012
Osiris.212:

Where were you people when [b]Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana and other veteran Yorabas [/b]are organizing demostration on the streets of Lagos and Abuja, to free GEJ from shackles of Turai and other northern cabals? None of you shouting have the liver to confront the so-called kitchen cabinets that wore apron on GEJ and made him a senior chef in villa!

Not for OBJ(Yoruba man) that single handedly picked the clueless fisherman from creek to become VP and OPENLY supported his re-election bid against all odds, [/b]even when you lots are all hiding in your creeks looking for how to bunker crude oil, would you be here spewing this rubbish? The meal is served and suddenly Yorubas are now the enemies of GEJ according to some paid henchmen and their vulture clans shocked

90% of those that fought and supported GEJ when the tides is very high are Yorubas! Yet, now that the mission is accomplished you took another freinds and want to make us your enemies for simply pointing to GEJ how to better the lives of Nigerians.

-Little poser to you, [b]Do you have problems with Yorubas dominance among the local content force due to thier education advancement?
Why don't you then quickly repatriates those quacks from asia and europe littering the whole oil and gas industries and sucking the country dry? Do you know that there are fulkernizers from europe at escravos, QIT, Bonny Island, Gbaran, Brass? Oh! I see you don't have problem with them taking over more than 50% of the jobs because they are "whites", abi?.

Where I worked last, we have logistic officers, securities, secretaries and cheffs from europe working while more than 50% of the community youths are jobless!

-Lemme disappoint you a little, there is a 7 billion dollars offshore bidding process in Lagos presently that would change our history and send a shock wave to those claiming there is no oil in south west. The oil wells have been successful tested and reservior content is a gold mine that will run upto 25 years of extraction, and the 7 billion dollars offshore contract is at its final stage of approval with all the grey areas being resolved. The plartform is going to be located between offshore Lagos and Benin republic. I call it the "checkmate"! cool

dude, these Igbo people never cease to amaze themselves.

well people are knowing them round the world now
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Osiris212(f): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2012
Alhaji, na their infriority complex dey cause am!

alj harem:

dude, these Igbo people never cease to amaze themselves.

well people are knowing them round the world now
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2012
Gideonyte:

Its very bad that many people on Nairaland comment on issues that they have hardly researched or know anything about!!! I guess its the way Nigerians have been brainwashed to think.

I really can't blame these people it's Obj's Land Use Act i blame!

The same people who flay the NigerDeltans for asking for the relocation of the HQs of oil companies to their area CANNOT come to the US, especially Texas, and tell Texans to their face that the oil on their land doesn't belong to them.

All oil companies operating in Texas have their HQ either in Houston or Dallas! So can we say the Texans are also silly

Do Nigerians people really know that 85% of wells and 65% of oil production in the US are from "mom and pop" oil companies; i.e, privately owned Do Nigerians know that if as a Texan, oil is found on your land all you do is fold your arms and cross your legs and as high as 30% of GROSS REVENUE from the oil sales is yours OR if you have enough capital you can setup your oil company and CEO. Someone actually told me of a Nigerian who married an american and later found out that oil is on the land owned by his wife, that guy now is very wealthy now. Maybe we should start calling these Texans lazy and greedy people!!!

See even when it comes to recruitment into these oil companies here in Texas, goodness me they don't play with Texans!!!

I'm tired to silly commments on Nairaland about NigerDeltans. Many need exposure!!!

yes, use the US as an example. Why not Siberia for example? All the massive oil and gas accumulations in Siberia yet the resource volumes are understood to belong to the whole of Russia.

Bottom line is, it makes zero sense for any oil company to relocate back to the ND when everyday one poorly educated tout will come out in the name of MEND and threaten 'Operation Hurricane', a plan to burn down oil facilities and kidnap staff.
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2012
alj harem:

* people watch this man's logic*

Are the "yorubas" the owner of Shell, Chevorn, BP, Total, Mobil etc ? Do you see why I said classic example of stu.pid thinking

Do we not have an FG ?

After Obj in 2007, we have had 2 precidents, and GEJ has been the precident now for 2 years he has not think it is fit to forcefully transfer the companies ?

Dude you have a fish brain (no insult but fact)

So what do we do now since the companies HQ are still in Lagos (No man's land) and Abuja ?

R the yorubas owners of the oil companies? what a question, obviously have never been inside an oil company in Nigeria. If you have then you wouldnt ask such a question, they dominate key positions in the private oil sector, in the govt oil sector, they combine with hausas to run the show, but zre we even saying that we dont want them to work there? no. The simple fair question is that the companies are located where the resources are, so that the locals can be presented with a better opportunity to influence economic, commercial decisions of the companies, how has this turned me into the igbo ghost who see in your nightmares?

Why on earth should akwa ibom people look with folded arms while major contracting decisions and employment opportunities are decided from lagos?

Osiris.212:

Europeans brought development to africa yet we asked for indepencence from them despite the good thing they did, they brought technology and the original investment to establish the oil industry and we told them thanks but we would like to build local capacity, so we started implementing policies that would make sure that they set up companies in nigeria, we told them that the majn offices for decisions had to be in nigeria, we woildnt allow them set up contracts from uk, or recruit people from london because they have better educational records, we told them that certain minimum number and type of positions had to be occupied by nigerians,
But who were those controlling the government when we were ensuring that the IOC nationalise, guess,

They question is how can we as a country force the IOC to do this things since the early 70's. And turn around to pepertrate the same thing against the Nigerdeltans, And when we complain and insist that the IOCs and govt coys carrying out day to day activies shoild actually be located in the resource area, you say the following
1-private companies cannot be forced by government forgeting that they were forced to move their important decision making components to nigeria in the first place, if would prefer to control the production from london or houston
2-You are not educated enuf, forgetting that supplus Ndeltans are educated without jobs, each niger delta states has approximately 3 higher institutions since the 70s,
3-They must be igbo seeking the downfall of yorubas. Forgetting that the bitter truth that the oil producing communities are denied so much by this travesty of justice, also forgeting that lagos and yoruba land will not collaspe if the yorubas are weaned of this paracitic leeching behavior, in fact it will encourage them to put their education and population to good use rather than as tools to deny the minorities of opportunities
4-We helped fight for SS presidency in 2008 to 2010, forgetting that this does not reverse an injustices that has existed during fhe 70s, also forgettng that many SS people lost their lives fighting for mkos denied presidency while their hausa patners stabbed them in the back. The feeling here is that we should allow oil companies to operate from lagos since they supported the SS president
5-finally you must be igbo as a way of trivialising a serious struggle for the economic soul of the nigerdelta oil production, obviously with the feeling that the nigerdeltan is too uneducated to speak for themselves.
6-yorubas r also located in the nigerdelta, hence oil companies should operate from lagos
7-the recent excuse is that oil is in lagos, no production yet ooo.the relative quantities viz a vis national production not given to us yet, ok even if we accept this, can the indegineous company carriying out the explortion remain in lagos while the other companies move base to the nigerdelta,
8-lagos is no mans land?? hiding behind this extremely dumb statement to defend this rubbish to just very poor, nothing else

you guys better stop defending rubish because you think it favours you
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2012
texazzpete:

yes, use the US as an example. Why not Siberia for example? All the massive oil and gas accumulations in Siberia yet the resource volumes are understood to belong to the whole of Russia.

Bottom line is, it makes zero sense for any oil company to relocate back to the ND when everyday one poorly educated tout will come out in the name of MEND and threaten 'Operation Hurricane', a plan to burn down oil facilities and kidnap staff.

I forgot to add this to the list of excuses, but imagin if the oil
companies were located in the niger delt and dominated by nigerdeltans, do you think there would be tbis level of mitancy? militancy and violence is due to the refusal of people not letting the rights things get done,
I work for an oil company in warri, any time we visit the head office in lagos for official assignments, our movements are restricted to VI and ikoyi, the rest of lagos is termed unsafe officially, recently so much property was destroyed by opc violence in main land lagos, theres violence everywhere in this country,

The russian example u just gave, which country has propered.more russia where govt controls everything or usa where individuAl enterpreneurs drive the economy?
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2012
Osiris.212:

one of the best post on NL ever. smiley
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by DaLover(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2012
saxywale:

If i was a selfish parasitic individual from the SW I would find it one of the best wite ups on the internet,
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2012
saxywale:

Ask Him who owns the companies that brings these expatriates as scaffolders, painters, securities, logistics etc in Nigeria, If not a Yoruba mans company its Hausas in Lagos, A ND man will always employs his ppl. And who said SW are so educated that no ND can do the Jobs they doing. undecided, Let me tell you, most of the evil perpatrated in Nigeria by Foreigners is because Yaribas help them and are willing to compromise as far as he is making his money. Maybe they learnt this from Okotie-Ebo and AWO.

Osiris.212:

-Little poser to you, Do you have problems with Yorubas dominance among the local content force due to thier education advancement? Why don't you then quickly repatriates those quacks from asia and europe littering the whole oil and gas industries and sucking the country dry? Do you know that there are fulkernizers from europe at escravos, QIT, Bonny Island, Gbaran, Brass? Oh! I see you don't have problem with them taking over more than 50% of the jobs because they are "whites", abi?.

Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by asorocker: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2012
some American oil company with headquaters in Texas are Shell, conoco phillips,Haliburton ,exxon Mobil , Marathon oil e.t.c , infact there is an energy corridor in Texas where most of the Companies and headquatered , Niger deltans should buil an Energy Corridor in PH or warri that will be free from social vices and miltant activities .

If really despite the activities of OPC in lagos (who last week killed a staff of Etisalat in lagos )then oil companies  can function effectively in the Niger Delta where their source of Raw Material is located .

Niger Deltans will be the biggest fools on earth if the dont fight for thier Birth Right, if Retardeen/Odechukwu does not immmediately order the Companies to move their Headquaters to Niger Delta then he is worst than Aguiyi Ironsi whose only achievement in office was empowering people who eventually assasinated him,
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Osiris212(f): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2012
Dude, stop trying to side step the facts I raised with mere incoherent words. You talk about being restricted to VI when Lagos and all that as a security, only if you are trying to be mischievous, else you should know that in south south, we are being transported in amoured cars like some prison bound criminals, due fear of attack and the alert level is ALWAYS red.

Lemme say :

-When I was with exxon mobil, we generate an extra 11 megawatts of electricity which was being channeled to the host community in Ibeno LGA and power was 24/7 and FREE, until a native from the LGA became in-charge of power distribution and decided to cut off the power and orders that the extra power should be stepped down, simply beacause his own village is not benefiting from it!-can you believe this?

-Do you know that most slots allocated to the host community where I worked last in Rivers is being sold out on highest bidder basis? The village elders would rather collect money from an outsider than to allow youths from the community to be employed. If you can pay 250K as bribe then consider the jobs yours even if you a chadian or Ghanian.

With the aforemention, how could you expect any progress from people that sees their fellow brothers as enemies? . . .

DaLover:

If i was a selfish parasitic individual from the SW I would find it one of the best wite ups on the internet,
Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Osiris212(f): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2012
You obviosly don't know anything here, so I advice you to stop making yourself look more stup!d than you are already.

Allow people with real knowledge to conversate. . .By the way, why don't you show us the onwers of the companies you claimed to be owned by Yorubas? ND man will always employ his people? You are ignorantl to have carelessly spew the bolded.

Lemme tell you, there is NO southerner mounting a security bid in Akwa Ibom government house and most security around River state governor are northerners, same goes with Delta. So, who are you to balme?? Get your facts intact before your next post, else I wont respond to you again.

Answr this, can ANYONE ever take an Ibo man to be his security? . . .I will sign my dead warrant first cool

kayci_d77:

Ask Him who owns the companies that brings these expatriates as scaffolders, painters, securities, logistics etc in Nigeria, If not a Yoruba mans company its Hausas in Lagos, A ND man will always employs his ppl. And who said SW are so educated that no ND can do the Jobs they doing. undecided, Let me tell you, most of the evil perpatrated in Nigeria by Foreigners is because Yaribas help them and are willing to compromise as far as he is making his money. Maybe they learnt this from Okotie-Ebo and AWO.

Re: S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 08, 2012
Osiris.212 ( Female) = Alj Haram.  
Now this pathetic dude wanna be a female, speaks so much of ur reasonings, using un-imaginable IDs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book / Dino Certificate: To Those Criticizing The Almighty Ahmadu Bello University / Photo: Osinbajo Delivers Keynote Remarks At LPG Week In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.