Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,023 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25364 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2012
mukina2:
smiley smiley smiley

Mama i remember our mother day games, the cards i did and the hide and seek thing, i miss arguing, I miss us cooking together,the 'things i did when i was your age' or' how old are you young woman' i miss the fights, I miss the 'rewind and come again ' grin because i had explained too fast grin i miss everything i love you i love you i love you. Continue to rest in peace, the little girl has grown smiley smiley
Awww so cute,may she continue to rest in peace.

The fights were really something with my mum,that woman was an interesting character,I'll trade anything to hear her say"if i catch you there eh,your eyes will see your ears,c'mon turn off that tv and go read your books" again,Damn those days were fun.cheesy
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2012
When I came home in the rain,
Someone said
Why didn't you take an umbrella?

Someone else said
Why didn't you wait till the rain stopped?

Some still said
Only after getting cold, you will realize!

But only my Mother said while she was drying my Hair
Stupid Rain! Couldn't it wait till my child reached home!
»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ Maa!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2012
The Precious Stone in my LIFE...

IYA NI WURA...

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Mum i wish you were here with me today to celebrate mother's day but hey i'm sure you are having a nice time in heaven,this is just to let you know that even if i can't see you,you are always with me, death hasn't and can't stop me from loving you,you were the most wonderful mum ever.

Sorry i didn't go to church today,(No light to iron clothesad. ) I'll go to bible study later,so no vex abeg, I really do miss you this woman,have a wonderful mother's day over there,love you endlessly.smiley

Pele o.may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Apawa(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2012
I miss u mama though you re no longer with us bt in spirt.hapi mothers day to all mothers
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Pele o.may her soul rest in peace.
Amen smiley.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Detongue: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2012
U woke me up dis mor'..on ur way from d church wer u went to sweep, telling me hw much u lv me. As i was making Amen to d prayers and lv, tears were rolling down my eyes because i felt d agape lv u hv 4 me even at dis age of my life. Mum i lv u, u 'ill remain evergreen. D Good Lord 'ill continue to smile on u. At ur age, u 'ill not b weary and u 'ill not faint. U 'ill c ur great great great grandchildren IJN. I LOVE U MUM
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2012
Apawa: I miss u mama though you re no longer with us bt in spirt.hapi mothers day to all mothers
Yeah she's always with you even if you can't see her,I'm sure she's smiling down at you saying"that's my boy" may she continue to RIP,amen. smiley
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2012
That is my Mama/... grin

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by lilkech(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2012
Big shout out to all the mums that used JAZZ to hold their husbands till today
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Korrection(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2012
My father died when i was in the womb and for 35 years now my mother has never been with any man....A true woman...flogged hell out us to make us the best humans....now we are all grown up and missed her flogging...I love my mom so much and she will never stop getting the best from me..Told me to marry any woman i love as long as the lady wont break her head that she is ok....the best in the world...cooks good...washed my school uniform and as old as she is...whenever i get to see her anytime i dropped my clothing before i come back she has washed it...I love her so much...Happy mothers day to all women who raised thier children in Gods fear and love....I love you all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2012
The Only Chick who allowed me to SUCK her boobs without me paying for her BIS, BB, LAce, Wig, Shopping and so on.... LOVE YOU MAMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2012
££VICTOR££:
That is my Mama/... grin
Nah that's mine,you want to thief my mama sad
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by monsterg(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2012
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY DEAR MUM."I LOVE YOU"
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2012
££VICTOR££:
The Only Chick who allowed me to SUCK her boobs without me paying for her BIS, BB, LAce, Wig, Shopping and so on.... LOVE YOU MAMA
chei you are crazzzyy grin grin grin but hey that's what true and unconditional love is about.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by cashful(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2012
Happy mother's day
sings....
mama mama Oh...o
nne nnem o 2x
nneoma......(my good mother…)
chineke biko (o Lord please)
gozierem nnem 2x (bless my mother)
Nnem oma
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Excelboi(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2012
I pray God give you long life and prosperity mother to live to enjoy the fruit of your labour. May you never lack for all the pains and suffering you went through just to nurture us to this moment. Your the best of all best. Love you a lot.....
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by fantacia: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2012
God bless ALL mothers.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by MrH2: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2012
From d tym she had me in her womb, she has protected me lyk her only treasure. Wat can I say of her, shez d greatest mum ever. I feel lyk singing #mama I love you(boys 2 men) 4 her. Truly I realy love u mum........dedicatd 2 mrs F.N Nkenke.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Akwasi(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2012
Thank you very much mum! The LORD will be proud of you and that is what really matters smiley
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by jesse8048(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2012
Jus dnt hav enuf words to describe Hw I feel for u mother all I can say u a d most greatest and bestest tin dat has Eva happened to me. Luv u mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by iykay4455(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2012
Catholic Mother's day is next sunday but all this same,happy mother's day and i am happy that i have the greatest mum on earth
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by searay(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2012
Mother is the biggest gift of God to all human being Believe it or not she is the real Queen. She protect and care for her child. I wonder how life will have been without a mother. To one Mother, my Mother- a mother with the lion's heart, I love you. Happy Mother's day.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2012
Mama i too love you mama

My mama mama God e go bless you mama

All the suffer wey you suffer make i tander

Na only better i go dey give you mama

Goodu clothes mama, na for my mama

Gooodu house, mama, na for my mama

All the suffer wey you suffer make i tander

na only better i go dey give you mama

Nne mu, Ife dinma ka ngemre gi oo Ayamma Ayamma.....
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2012
But my mother does not even know about the existence of Nairaland tongue
How is she going to read my message if I left one?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Oceemo(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2012
U d bestest d greatest of all mothers on earth they is none like u appreciated luv u mama
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by folorunsooladeni(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2012
my mother i just want 2 say i love u and i"ll take gud care of u

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by shefaz: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Mum I love so much no 1 be lik u mum infact u d best in d whole universe may u live long 2 reap d fruit of ur labour..........[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Dyt(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2012
Olu orun
Ma pa iya mi lekun
Edumare Oba
Ma pa mother mi lekun

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by PatKing(f): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2012
Single Mum! You were my all, and still my Best Friend.
Wondered how you survived thru it all.
The only woman that had Faith in me, when my uncle suggest I enrol into village tailoring school!!
Mama stood her ground and registered me again and again and again and again and again!
Amazing, what I turned out today!
I love you, I love you, I love you! <3

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Lokooneone(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
If any1 ever deserve medals in d world,then it should be mothers.

Mum,u ve my gold medal 4 everything.(dnt knw if ur own mum deserve silver or bronze)

I love u mum.Happy mother's day.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mummy, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
My best friend on earth.
My confidante.
My role model.
My sunshine and My baby. kiss
What would I do without you my mother? Absolutely nothing!
Every night before I go to bed, you call me. I talk to you and ask you to wake me up the next morning for my morning class.
It's not that I cant set an alarm to do so, It's just the love conveyed in that sweet, gentle voice of yours that gets me ready for my day, EVERYDAY.

You remember my term marks even better than me, and call up after EVERY exam I write just to assure me that I'd be okay.
I could never get through one day without hearing the sound of your voice and you know it, that's why you tease me and call me an overgrown baby.
I cannot wait for the summer mum, when I'd see your ever so pretty face and that charming smile welcoming me after a long whole year without you.
I live to make you happy mum, I live to make you proud.

Happy mother's day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.