Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25363 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by missdee1(f): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mama I love u so much n,u r da bestestest n every child should pray for a mother lyk u.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by missdee1(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mama I love u so much,u r da bestestest n I believe every child should pray for a mother lyk u.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Yorisb: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
*Singing*>>>

Who sat and watch'd my infant head,
When sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gaz'd upon my heavy eye,
And wept, for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

Long may u live, LOLO/Mrs S.E.E! kiss kiss
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Brite02(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2012
Ma, you are the best thing that has ever happen to me, u carried, cared, taught me, mentor me, you are my goddess, i owe you my life, whatever i am today, tomorrow is all because of you, i love you so much you are my all, in my next world(re-incarcation) i wish to be your son again again again again. Love u ma, happy mothers day!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Davidbanky(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
She will gimme money to buy cane for myself,sudden knocks nd some night beatings,if i come back frm schl late na cane,she send ♏ξ message i no come back quick sometimes na cane,inspite all this,she still pampers ♏ξ anytime am down , still loves ♏ξ when †ђξ whole world don't ... Unconditional love,...
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by aweebaby(f): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
TO MY BELOVED MOTHER
You are indeed a Virtuous woman,an epitome of Joy,extra ordinary,beautiful,caring,wonderful,passionate,great encourager,blessed,our bestfriend,teacher,mentor...infact words cant be enough to tell the world how Great you are.you are the Best mum in the world and God's GREATEST GIFT to our family.I own you alot,Loads of hug's and kisses.LUV U and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: ......ok I'm sorry ooo lol aya mio ja, mo ro bi mumi e lon be fo sho ni!
dats good...Nko te e ko o ye mi oo, omo Igbo ni mi ooo..
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Benzora(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
Thank you Mama for all that I am. That I am a responsible adult today is because of you. Through your prayers decades after I left the house, I am going stronger and stronger. You are the pillar that God has placed in my life. I love you Mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: dats good...Nko te e ko o ye mi oo, omo Igbo ni mi ooo..
lol use ur google translate ,but u wrote tinwatinwa language now..don't worry i will teach u.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by fransois2(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Na mere est ma gardien qui ma soigné dans mon enfance. Merci beaucoup mama pour m'envoyer au monde!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: lol use ur google translate ,but u wrote tinwatinwa language now..don't worry i will teach u.
mo se se ka daada ni, iro oo, Maami kon man fo len kan kan ni....se muni yin o baa yin fo sho rara ni?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
obrigado mama!!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: mo se se ka daada ni, iro oo, Maami kon man fo len kan kan ni....se muni yin o baa yin fo sho rara ni?
........... Yeah all good mum will intend to if they don't the strenght they will still will to do so! Mama still dey luandry manually despite machine is availiable,but who taught u all this 1 u dey write so? Igbo babe
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by ifysimple(f): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
I wish my mum long life and good health. May God bless her for me.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by moHot(f): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
I LOVE WHAT AM SEEING OH YOU GOTTA LOVE TO BE A MOTHER....
MOTHERS ARE PRECIOUS,
OH MY MUM, WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU?
YOU ARE THE BEST, THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST I LOVEE YOU MAMA
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Ticklishmummy(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
For all those times you put my needs before yours
For all those times you wore a smile to make me happy
For all those times you nursed me to health
For all those times you laid my bed,washed my clothes and cooked me lovely meals
For all those times you walked with me,held my hand so I could keep my head up and be proud of who I was
For all those times you corrected me,led me on the right path and laid a solid moral foundation for my future
For all those times,all those times mom-I love you.
Thank you for living by example,cos I have learnt from you how to be the wonderful mother I am today kiss

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by moHot(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
I KEEP SAYING THIS BUT ITS TRUE, I KNOW SOMEONE UP THERE REALLY LOVES ME BY MAKING YOU MY MOTHER
YOU ARE THE MOTHER ALL MOTHERS SHOULD EMULATE
A VIRTOUS WOMAN
YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE THAT WILL TELL HER CHILD ''ORI E O PE''
YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU PRAY FOR US
AT NIGHT YOU PRAY FOR US
I SENT YOU A TEXT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, YOU CALLED BACK IMMEDIATELY AND STARTED PRAYING FOR ME AS IF I HAD GIVEN YOU A PRIVATE JET
ALL I WISH FOR YOU IS TO LIVE LONG AND EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by MissyB3(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2012
In which part of the world is Mothers' day being celebrated today?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by moHot(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2012
TO EVERY WOMAN WHO IS OF CHILD BEARING AGE,
WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED THE DISCOMFORT OF MENSTRUATION,
WHOSE 'GATE ' HAD BEEN OPENED UNTO A MAN,
WHO HAD EXPERIENCE THE PIERCING PAIN OF LOOSING THE VIRTUE OF WOMANHOOD.
WHO HAD HAD A LIFE SPROUT WITHIN HER, CONVEYING ANOTHER LIFE FOR NINE MONTHS,
BRINGING FORTH IN GREAT PAIN HOWEVER THE DEGREE OF PAIN MANAGEMENT TO EVERY MOTHERS ITS THE GREATEST PAIN EVER.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

FROM AN ASPIRING MOTHER!

2 Likes

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by blissbay(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mama, U are just the best mother in this world. May God grant you long life and good health to enjoy the rest of your time in bliss
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by a1solution: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
Our journey began at Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at

The beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel, Samuel". At a stage, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job, their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalm...s was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah travelled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem . More also,Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi. Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too, the Ephesians realizing that the

Philippians were close to the Colossi-ans,suggested to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone

to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write Hebrew. On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of our Lord JESUS CHRIST!
ITS ALL FUN AND GOOD. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by traeces(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
How do I begin to appreciate the one woman who gave everything in other for her children to be all they ever wanted to be? It is cliché for people to refer to their mothers as one in a million but am positive there isn’t a single mother living or dead who compares to you. Many times I ask God what I ever did to deserve you and then he tells me the most precious things in life are not earned- I could never have earned you.
Thanks to your resilience and doggedness even though dad wasn’t able to materially support you well enough, me and my siblings attended and are attending some of the best schools around.
You pointed us to God-I would personally have been a lost soul were it not for that sentence you made to me that day in Nov., 98 which drove me to God.
Your patience with me even when I have lost patience with myself is the greatest expression of love there could ever be.
Mama, Thanks for been my mum and even though I realise you are never ever going to read this as you don’t read, I need everyone to know that if I had to choose a mother one million times over, it still would have been you. I love you Mama.
My only prayer is that God preserves you until such a time when you have satisfactorily enjoyed the fruit of your labours.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: ........... Yeah all good mum will intend to if they don't the strenght they will still will to do so! Mama still dey luandry manually despite machine is availiable,but who taught u all this 1 u dey write so? Igbo babe
Now u talking...u went d wrong way initially. Now u back on track. I ws born & raised in Lagos! Omo Eko gaan gaan ni mi...lol
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by yorubaedem: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mummy, I will always love you,may God continue to bless and give you long life so that you will continue enjoy the fruit of your labour more and more in Jesus name Amen. Love you mum...
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mother, Thanks for all your sacrifices that made me who i am, I pray that the sweet Lord will protect you and keep you to eat the fruit of your Labor.
I love you
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by cynthiafred67(f): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mama You are priceless and the best thing that has ever happened to me, i am so proud and lucky to have u as a mother. Happy mothers day and Get well soon ma. I LOVE YOU!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by isalegan2: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2012
moHot: I KEEP SAYING THIS BUT ITS TRUE, I KNOW SOMEONE UP THERE REALLY LOVES ME BY MAKING YOU MY MOTHER
YOU ARE THE MOTHER ALL MOTHERS SHOULD EMULATE
A VIRTOUS WOMAN
YOU ARE NOT THE TYPE THAT WILL TELL HER CHILD ''ORI E O PE''
YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU PRAY FOR US
AT NIGHT YOU PRAY FOR US
I SENT YOU A TEXT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, YOU CALLED BACK IMMEDIATELY AND STARTED PRAYING FOR ME AS IF I HAD GIVEN YOU A PRIVATE JET
ALL I WISH FOR YOU IS TO LIVE LONG AND EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

hahahahaha. nice. i knew my parents were getting old - cry - when they started praying at the beginning and end of telephone calls. the older they get the more they pray. sometimes, you can't even finish a sentence before they start praying. lol. now my dad, who i talk to even more than i talk to my mom, has started calling me "iya mi." and i thought mothers and grandmothers calling me "oko mi" when i was a little girl was bad. embarassed cheesy

happy mothers day to all. cool

2012 mothers day in usa will take place on May 13.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by muyoto: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
[size=25pt]HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHO POSTED A PICTURE OF MY MUM ON NL??[/size] grin grin grin

Happy mother's day Mum. I love you more than anything in the world. U gha to kpere! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dear mum, you are my role model. I always strive to posses the qualities that you posses, but still haven't met up to expection. You are a rare gem, i've seen mothers be nice to their children, but yours is excessive. You thought us how to be at peace with everyone that comes our way. Mum you keep vigil all night praying "God bless my children, God bless my children" mentioning our names one after the other. Your prayers have been evident in our lives, wanna thank you mum. Happy Mother's Day!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: Now u talking...u went d wrong way initially. Now u back on track. I ws born & raised in Lagos! Omo Eko gaan gaan ni mi...lol
gba ooo!!! Every1 just dey ansa omo eko lol but natives know themselses, where is urs family shrine located in lagos? Ours is in isale offin/eko lol, o da bi mpe o fe kako bi shiken?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
@sunshynn.......tíngí bàgà mú gun ehn ngé? Ansa dat lol ur translator will crash lolz
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by amtheone(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dear Mum u mean a lot to me. I love u with my whole heart. I pray dat God will continually kip u in good health in order to enjoy d fruit of ur labour. I love u dear mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.