Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25362 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Cleverley(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Mum i wish you were here with me today to celebrate mother's day but hey i'm sure you are having a nice time in heaven,this is just to let you know that even if i can't see you,you are always with me, death hasn't and can't stop me from loving you,you were the most wonderful mum ever.

Sorry i didn't go to church today,(No light to iron clothesad. ) I'll go to bible study later,so no vex abeg, I really do miss you this woman,have a wonderful mother's day over there,love you endlessly.smiley
the love of mother's can never be replace. Mum is love& love is mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Yorisb:

And u wonder why you're still single....at 36? *SMFH* undecided
Me 36?you started smoking again?anyways i pity the next gal if you can find any,thank God I'm free from a broke azz nigga like you.undecided
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2012
Cleverley: the love of mother's can never be replace. Mum is love& love is mum.
I couldn't agree with you more,they are simply the gods we see.smiley
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Yorisb: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
freecocoa: Me 36?[/b]you started smoking again?anyways i pity the [b]next gal if you can find any,thank God I'm free from a broke azz nigga like you.undecided

Ur attempt to continue claiming 32 no go work with moi again. And with all 'em stretch marks on ur baps-c[i]u[/i]m-derrière? Oh Puleeesee! tongue
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Yorisb: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
BTW, why are (some of?) my posts hidden?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Chivivian125: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
BOMANY:
I miss you grievely mom
me 2
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by eforce: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
I would not only drop a message, i would go ahead and put my money where my heart is. My mum is not on Nairaland.

Some of these gifts would do.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/gifts-suggestions-for-african-mothers.html
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by akino(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Somebody can help me translate this.Its my message to my mum and all mothers around the world.

Iya mi, oko ti o wa mi wa si aiye.O gbemi sinu fun osu mesan.Bi mi o o sun, o ni sun.Bi mi o jeun o ni jeun.O to mi titi ti mo fi di omo irinse. Ninu otutu o fi aso bo mi.Erin mi ni ayo tire. Haa! iya mi se pupo loro mi.Oluko mi akoko, Olotosona mi akoko,alabaro mi akoko.Eni ti o daso bo mi.Ti o je ki aisan ti pa omode o gbemi lo.Iya mi ,o seun lopo lopo.Olorun yi o je ki o jeun omo pe pe pe.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by tpia5: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Postings have been outdoing themselves praising mothers.

Many have eulogised their mums as the 'best' in d world! Bravo to u all! but wait:

when last did u visit that mum? How many times have u done shopping for her? Her fone
is always faulty yet u just bought Bold 5 for a babe last week!

You can't spare her two hours in 3 wks yet u endure 3 hours of traffic daily just to
pick ur girlfriend from work! You lady, advance ur 'yeye' fiance 50k yet u told ur mum
she should wait till u collect 'contribution' before u give her 5k!

embarassing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.