Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25304 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Kala11(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
Iya mi Apeke, U are d best mum in dis whole wide world! May u live long to eat d fruit of ur labour.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by arrived(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
Motherless
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by pingu2k5(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
Orisa bi iya ko si.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by r231(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there

Most especially my loving mother. . . . .irreplaceable

Love you loads mum
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by dokunbam(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mom you are the best in my life. I say a big thank you for all what you have sacrificed so that we can be a better person. I thank God for making you my mama. You will live to eat the fruit of your labour IJN.
Eba mi kira fun mama mi orisa biya oo kosi laye

I love the best mom in the world
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by dadicvila(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: ......... You are an ingrate ooo!!! How much is washing machine? Your mama still keep laundry for you? Hope you too would wash your children clothes till they reach 50yrs old. Shame!
i totally disagree with you,how many old or elderly women will put their clothes inside a machine to wash??you know if she dosnt trust washing machine??beta tink b4 talking O
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by dokunbam(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
tundee2: My mom is the only CHICK who allowed me to SUCK her boobs without me paying for her BIS, Lace Wig, Shopping & On!!! I LOVE YOU MOM.#HappiMotherDay#

Naso my brother, she doesn't expect anytin from u
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by seyilabi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
I luv u my mum, & God will make reap the fruit of ur labour in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by faboben10: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
Forever will i continue 2 rmemba u mumm, rest in peace!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
Ma MUM is da only babe da allowed me suck her BOOBS without paying BIS or getting brazilian hair or even taking her shoppin.....Love u MUM,U Rock.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by cecegorz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
Many women have done virtuosly, but thou excellest them all...
To my sweet mother, and my lovely wife, you are the Super moms!
With more of you, raising super kids, there is hope for the future of my country!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
arrived: Motherless
How so?she may be dead or something but hey you didn't fall from the sky,now did you?
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by bokohalal1: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
Show me ur momma and I will tell U mine is better, can't forget U momma, for those times You'd sit me down after school and put me through my assignments from my ABCs to 123s to two lettered words to three lettered words and even the complex ones U helped with, thanks.

I appreciate U for everything and ur care from when I was in your womb to my day1 outside your womb and thereafter, your LOVE givs me joy, your INSPIRATION and ASSURANCE keeps me going, your PRAYERS keeps me strong wherever I am.
Thanks Mom.
Love you mom and no one like you.
Happy Mothers' day ma.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Jilo83(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2012
I love u Mama! U 're simply d best mother. RIP

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Fancatype: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mummy may the almight God continue to guide u, protect u all days of ur life.u are a wonderful mother
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
This is to the one woman who still rocks and never sucks. I acnt begin to tell what you've done, but God will reward you! And because you wouldn't let me go, wouldn't let me be that outcast despite my disappointing you @ 17, you still remain the perfect mother. My epitome of beauty and brains, my platinum, diamond and gold rolled into one, my children yet unborn, siblings and husband-to-be celebrate you! Ajogbacrown, afunme, funmilelubo*winks*, iya Ayo, Iya ewe, Iya adugbo, Iya majeobaje, Kudos and happy mother's day!

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by OtunbaGm: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
You know I love you dearly maami, ise aje lo so omo nuu bi oko. Wishing many more years on earth. Happy mothers day! We love you!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
i love you mummy. you are dear to me. wink
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Is a already mother's day? shocked
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by ayusbobs(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
:Dmother u knw i love you. No one can take ur place in me. Love U mommother u knw i love you. No one can take ur place in me. Love U mommother u knw i love you. No one can take ur place in me. Love U mom
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by ignis: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
My mum is not on nairaland, so why the hell should i drop a message for her here? Y cant i send it to her mail or phone? Smh
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by brixton: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
Sweet moda will not sleep if I no sleep... RIP mom
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Kolababa: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
A man came to Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) and said, "O Allah's Apostle, who is more entitled to be treated with the best compasionship by me? The Propjet said "YOUR MOTHER". The man said, "who is next?" The Prophet said "YOUR MOTHER". The man further asked, "who is next"? The Prophet said, "YOUR MOTHER". The man asked for the fourth time, "who is next"? Then The Prophet said, "your father"

We will see here that The Prophet mentioned "your mother" three times before the father. This shows how important our mothers are to us.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Ibangap(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
I LUV U MAMA, U ARE D BEST

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
I'm going to make it short cos words cant not describe your qualities. I appreciate you so much mum. Happy Mothers day to you.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by arrived(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: ‎​A baby asked God, "They tell
me you are sending me to
earth tomorrow, but how am I
going to live there being so
small and helpless?"
"Your angel will be waiting
for you and will take care of
you."
The child further inquired,
"But tell me, here in heaven I
don't have to do anything but
sing and smile to be happy."
God said, "Your angel will
sing for you and will also
smile for you. And you will
feel your angel's love and be
very happy."
Again the child asked, "And
how am I going to be able to
understand when people talk
to me if I don't know the
language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell
you the most beautiful and
sweet words you will ever
hear, and with much patience
and care, your angel will
teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do
when I want to talk to you?"
place your hands together and
will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
defend you even if it means
risking it's life."
"But I will always be sad
because I will not see you
anymore."
always talk to you about Me
and will teach you the way to
come back to Me, even though
I will always be next to you."
At that moment there was
much peace in Heaven, but
voices from Earth could be
heard and the child hurriedly
asked, "God, if I am to leave
now, please tell me my angel's
name."
"You will simply call her,
'Mom.
(Got this,just thought i should share)

God bless all good mothers in the world,happy mother's day.smiley

Saw this on FB this morning. It was touching!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
God bless you mother.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: shut up der! What do u know? I'm sure ur relationship wit ur mother isn't so good as a result of the cancer u have in ur mouth....I cn relate to Mama stil doing my Laundry up until now, wenevr I vist, not because I cldnt do it or dat der wsnt a machine to do the washing, but out of LOVE! Pls, be careful wat u say ojare!
......ok I'm sorry ooo lol aya mio ja, mo ro bi mumi e lon be fo sho ni!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
sweet mother! My mama to duro gidigba lehin mi.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: Nah that's mine,you want to thief my mama sad

Lolz.. Nah! tongue
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by arrived(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: How so?she may be dead or something but hey you didn't fall from the sky,now did you?
you wan try? I never know my mother. Thus, i fell from the sky!!!
Im the only unique person here.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by EEVICTOREE(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
freecocoa: chei you are crazzzyy grin grin grin but hey that's what true and unconditional love is about.

Yes.. U can say that once again! I love my Mama so so much!

Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock / Missing 3 Siblings In Lagos (Photo) / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.