Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother (25285 Views)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Briance4real(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mummy i dn't knw wht i wil offer u 2day. Diamond nd gold.. Dz tins wil nt b enuf 4 u 2day. God almighty knw dat ur precious 2me nd our family.. As seasons are approachin blssing,favour,grace,miracle,upliftment, wisdom,knwledge, salvation,breakthrough,delieverance e.t.c. Hapi mother day 2 my lovin nd carin mummy.. I love you mummy bt God love most!

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dyt: Olu orun
Ma pa iya mi lekun
Edumare Oba
Ma pa mother mi lekun
.....no be only you get mum,me too get mama now! Cool down...
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by pzing: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mothers, we are still born of women. Happy Mother's Day!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by tundee2(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
My mom is the only CHICK who allowed me to SUCK her boobs without me paying for her BIS, Lace Wig, Shopping & On!!! I LOVE YOU MOM.#HappiMotherDay#
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Dyt(f): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: .....no be only you get mum,me too get mama now! Cool down...

No vex bros
Na so d love dey shark me

Oh mama, mama, mama
I love u so
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Eltonluigi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2012
djeezy: She doesn't even know, she's my next of kin in anything i do vis a vis money and assets.
Grow up boy, there are lots of gals out there waitin' for your love and money. Momma ain't raise no føøl.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
Korrection: My father died when i was in the womb and for 35 years now my mother has never been with any man....A true woman...flogged hell out us to make us the best humans....now we are all grown up and missed her flogging...I love my mom so much and she will never stop getting the best from me..Told me to marry any woman i love as long as the lady wont break her head that she is ok....the best in the world...cooks good...washed my school uniform and as old as she is...whenever i get to see her anytime i dropped my clothing before i come back she has washed it...I love her so much...Happy mothers day to all women who raised thier children in Gods fear and love....I love you all!!!
......... You are an ingrate ooo!!! How much is washing machine? Your mama still keep laundry for you? Hope you too would wash your children clothes till they reach 50yrs old. Shame!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by MyVicky: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
You might not be the richest mother,
But, you are indeed the best mother,
You don't need to tell me you like me,
I know in my heart that you like me.

You don't need to say that you care,
I do know that you really care,
You don't have to say you love me,
I feel,see,sense& cherish your love for me.

Thank you Nee Adenike Besinah!
Love you lots and lots till ad infinitum!!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dyt:

No vex bros
Na so d love dey shark me

Oh mama, mama, mama
I love u so
.....nah u dey praise ur mama, and nah my own head dey swell up ooo!!!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Kachi01: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2012
I am previledged to have the best mum in the whole wide world. Whatever i am today and whatever i will become tomorow i made posible by what u tot me when i was growing up. Father also, though shortlived did not do bad at all. Mum i love you and forever do.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by BOMANY: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
I miss you grievely mom
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by temithony: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2012
My mum, u are the greatest asset that ve come across my path. Thanks for being there. I love u.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Candyrain(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
I love you my beautiful mama, you are †ђξ best in †ђξ whole wide world.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by chrisosi: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
My Sweetest Mum
I call Her My Best Friend
She is definitely worth it
The Best Kind Ever
Her Sweet and Loving Heart, loving me with every thing She has
Waiting for Her little boy to grow

She guild me from Step to Step
Telling me which way to go
Her Sweet Moving hands seems to make me happy

I thought i would not make it
But i was totally wrong
With a Mother like this
Such statement can not be made

If I buy you Diamond, as Precious as they are
They are never enough to appreciate all You did
Thanks for making me the person I am today

She is everything the type you would always love
She is the Sweetest Mum
She is the best Mum

I love you Mum

Happy Mother's Day
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by babaowo: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2012
Indeed good mother's are gods
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
mummy, tanx 4 flogin sense in2 my destiny.. Those strokes helpd in shapin ma life.. May u live long to see me make u proud in all ramificationz of life and am workin ad nauseam to make u proud.. And to enddy, may u live long to see our children apreciate u in yr lifetym... Say me well to yr mummy, i love her too... They will live to eat d fruits frm d seed of discipline & suces dey sowed in our lives...
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Yagba: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
It's been 23 years since she left but I remember her with nostalgia: As a playfully stubborn child, she would grab me and raise her hand high, thinking I was about to receive a heavy-handed spanking I would cower and tense my body only to feel a light cupped-palm with loud sound. There were of course moments of real beating, which were usually followed by an almost tearfully tender voice of admonition compelling me to look up into eyes that glowed with unreserved love; only a mother does that!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
‎​A baby asked God, "They tell
me you are sending me to
earth tomorrow, but how am I
going to live there being so
small and helpless?"
"Your angel will be waiting
for you and will take care of
you."
The child further inquired,
"But tell me, here in heaven I
don't have to do anything but
sing and smile to be happy."
God said, "Your angel will
sing for you and will also
smile for you. And you will
feel your angel's love and be
very happy."
Again the child asked, "And
how am I going to be able to
understand when people talk
to me if I don't know the
language?"
God said, "Your angel will tell
you the most beautiful and
sweet words you will ever
hear, and with much patience
and care, your angel will
teach you how to speak."
"And what am I going to do
when I want to talk to you?"
place your hands together and
will teach you how to pray."
"Who will protect me?"
defend you even if it means
risking it's life."
"But I will always be sad
because I will not see you
anymore."
always talk to you about Me
and will teach you the way to
come back to Me, even though
I will always be next to you."
At that moment there was
much peace in Heaven, but
voices from Earth could be
heard and the child hurriedly
asked, "God, if I am to leave
now, please tell me my angel's
name."
"You will simply call her,
'Mom.
(Got this,just thought i should share)

God bless all good mothers in the world,happy mother's day.smiley
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Ninilowo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
Who sat and watch my infant head;
when sleeping on my cradle bed;
and tears of sweet affection shed;
mmyyyyyy mooootheeeer.
May u live longer to enjoy da fruit of ur labour mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Dapwajok(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
After God, d next na Mama. Mumy u too much. God bless u for me. Ur prayers made me whom i am today. Lord i thank u for d mother u gave me.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by zill(f): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
Orisa bi Iya o si, Iya lalabaro omo. I love and will always love my mum.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2012
I owe (almost) everything to you. The ONLY person in my life who loves and gives selflessly - without expecting anything in return. Although I don't always agree with your way of doing things, I'd remain forever indebted, forever indebted, forever indebted to you for all the efforts and sacrifices. How else could I have made it this far without you? A BIG thank you. I appreciate it all, I will always do.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by olumide77: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
Happy mama's day to all the "GOOD" mothers in the world that did not fail in their responsibilities to there children most especially my sweet, adorable, caring mum. God will make you live long to reap what you have sowed in my life and that of my beautiful sister's too.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by xtianh(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dear mum u are among the best tins that has ever happened to me..i am nt with u right nw but my heart will always think of u. Happy mother's day nd long life to u.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by sunnshyn(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
babaowo: ......... You are an ingrate ooo!!! How much is washing machine? Your mama still keep laundry for you? Hope you too would wash your children clothes till they reach 50yrs old. Shame!
shut up der! What do u know? I'm sure ur relationship wit ur mother isn't so good as a result of the cancer u have in ur mouth....I cn relate to Mama stil doing my Laundry up until now, wenevr I vist, not because I cldnt do it or dat der wsnt a machine to do the washing, but out of LOVE! Pls, be careful wat u say ojare!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by lakeside4love(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
*Singing*...Sweet Mother I No Go Forget U..For Dis Suffer Wey U Suffer For Me*...
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by krospel(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
Apy mothers day, mum!
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by honeric01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mama, you remain the best of all women, your boys are all proud of you, we are going to expand and make you happy for the remaining years of your life. as you have started carrying grand children, 10 and counting already, you are going to be alive to carry mine and that of your youngest son.. your boys are going to make you smile and shine as a mother.

Mama i love you, as your name remains Joy, may Joy not lack in your life and that of your boys (now men).

As your hubby's name who happens to be your boys dad remains happiness/Isaac/Joy/Laughter/Oghogho, may you continue to smile and laugh all the days of your life.

As you approach 70, may we all (your boys) be alive to celebrate that day with you.

We your boys love you forever and may you not depart from Christ Jesus for the rest of your life.

Amen.

Happy mother's day mamamia.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
sunnshyn: shut up der! What do u know? I'm sure ur relationship wit ur mother isn't so good as a result of the cancer u have in ur mouth....I cn relate to Mama stil doing my Laundry up until now, wenevr I vist, not because I cldnt do it or dat der wsnt a machine to do the washing, but out of LOVE! Pls, be careful wat u say ojare!

And when do you plan to do the laundry for your mom? even though my mom never gave birth to a female, her boys still wash her clothes.. and yes we are no longer kids, but we still wash her clothes.
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2012
Mum i luv u so much, although u get on my nerves most of d times bt it ends up serving as a warnin or a lesson 2 me. I truly appreciate every thing u've done or go through 4 me.... U r 1 in a million. I promise 2 do my best d way i can and pray dt u'll stay alive 2 reap d fruit of ur labour.... Amen..

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by ujchief(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
u're the best mum ever! Hang in there for me, God will strenghten u in this fight against malignant cells. We'll fight this together, ur total faith in God will see u thru. I luv u
Re: Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother by abasifo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
I Love You Mom

Mom, you are so special
You're an Angel in disguise
You are so warm and loving
For me you are my prize.

You raised me from a baby
Through thick and through thin
You wiped my tears and held my hand
You are my dearest friend.

You are somone I can talk to
Always there for me
Your kindness and your loving ways
Like you I want to be.

If I had just one prayer
I would hope that I could see
How to be the parent
You have been to me...

I love you Mom!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.