Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (185231 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

Well, there's nothing new in his outbursts of frustration. He's been around black failure so long in Nigeria. That's all he's come to know. Guess the idea of any other nation doing better turns his world upside down.
Lol... You are very myopic, my friend. The simple reason you cannot make anything out of Africa is because you failed to admit the truth and know where to take action.

Keep living in your delusions and think that is how things work.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

Why should anyone listen to you? Speaking like a scorned woman. Coming out here from a dark land. No electricity. All slummed up. All cut up with divisions to the point of spilling blood. Get real, will you?

Now because of some small spark you found along the way you think you've seen the light? Tryna work it out. Tryna get brolic on the Internet.

Darknoss from Lagos.

Who said you could open your mouth and speak to normal people? The envy sickness has consumed you to the point of losing all sense of shame. I've been to South Africa. I've been to Nigeria. You shouldn't be speaking.

King Chaka airport was built from the ground and sealed up right in front of my eyes while I was in South Africa. Long after apartheid. Now it ranks higher than US airports. Second best in the whole continent, after Capetown and before Johannesburg, all of which were upgraded while I was in South Africa. I was in South Africa when the Gauteng train line was built. I personally worked with some of the roads upgrade teams that did the work on the interstate highways of Johannesburg. No point listing everything here. Instead of appreciatin, you're busy spitting venom and hatin.

What kind of African are you? A jealous brother. Else don't speak because those of us who've seen South Africans work know better. Have you even flown out of Nigeria? Spending your time speaking ill against a country thousands of miles away from you. A country you've clearly never been to. How many hateful words are gonna come out your ignorant, loud mouth? Whites, blacks, what did the South African people ever do to you? It's their goddarn country and their business. Mind your own. Every second spent up in other people's business is time away from your own business. And God knows your business needs attention.

Someone tell me this person isn't for real.

And I'm not your mister.
What have you really made out of this your comment not supporting my views on the matter? Isn't it the mechanism put in place by white people of that society that makes those things work the way they are?

Please, you are still begging the question without having thorough scrutiny of what I have been saying all along. If not, it is right to say South African blacks are better than other African blacks. PERIOD!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ProudSAfrican(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: If you cannot find my response to that in my previous comment it only proves one thing you have not been reading my comments all along.

Go and reread my previous comment prior to that particular question of yours.

Smart a** I responded to your post pointed out where your facts are false and I await your reply to my post. If you don't want to reply to my post say so I don't mind. Oh and I don't think your a racist guy your just hate your colour.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: What have you really made out of this your comment not supporting my views on the matter? Isn't it the mechanism put in place by white people of that society that makes those things work the way they are?

Please, you are still begging the question without having thorough scrutiny of what I have been saying all along. If not, it is right to say South African blacks are better than other African blacks. PERIOD!

What the H*** are you talking about? Do you hate South African blacks now because South Africa taught you how to shop at a mall? Now you can wear your best suit and go to Shop Right? Is that it? Cause you and I both know before the South Africans came, you didn't have mall supermarkets. Don't let me call you out, now. I know Nigeria.

Nigerian women dress up to go do their grocery shopping at Shop Right (a lower end store in South Africa) and now you think you are a tough guy? I've been to Nigeria, so don't start with me. What a small man. Black Americans, Ghanaians and now South Africans are your enemies cause you can't fix your failed state? Is that it?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by blitz8701(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: This is the reason blacks remained backward and the least developed people on earth, for the simple reasons they fail to take actions and face with realities on ground. Any person that says the truth about the lackadaisical nature of most Africans is quickly labeled as worshiping whites. Such psychological battle is pulling most of us down because we don't admit the truth and face reality to tackle them than blab about color.

My argument is clearly not about race, it is about development and those who are behind them in South Africa, which are white people(the reason I continue to use the word. If other color like the Chinese is the one responsible for the SA development, I will use yellow as the skin color. Just for differentiating purpose only).I don't really know what the fuss is all about here. The reason my comments touch on other African countries is because they have all been one time or the other colonized in the past like some other nations in Asia yet refused to wake up and do something than keep glorifying the failure not to move forward. The ineptitude to state things the way they are and the inability to make changes are among these reasons of waiting tirelessly for others. These really need to be addressed if Africa must move forward than these petty counter comments with baseless evidences being brought into the matter by you as though making inroads.

The truth is that the development of SA is the handwork of the white people and it is one of the reasons why other African countries are not as developed as that nation. That is a complete fact!

I give up, there's no point trying to reasoning with u. You want to tell me about facts? Please... The fact is after 94 a black government has made amazing strides everybody knows that including you,your problem is that you lack humility and you're a very proud individual(u drip with pride). If you think whites are to thank for everything that SA has achieved after 94 so be it, I can't force reality down your throat. I'm done with this thread.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 23, 2013
Proud.SAfrican:

Smart a** I responded to your post pointed out where your facts are false and I await your reply to my post. If you don't want to reply to my post say so I don't mind. Oh and I don't think your a racist guy your just hate your colour.
You are some aberrant dude. It is very clear you lacked the ability to see what I am talking about in this thread. I don't find your retorts interesting as they are not pointing to anything related to this topic than your incessant outburst.

Whatever you are trying to pass across has failed to be seen here. It is good you learn how to express yourself better than lambasting in anger.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 23, 2013
blitz8701:

I give up, there's no point trying to reasoning with u. You want to tell me about facts? Please... The fact is after 94 a black government has made amazing strides everybody knows that including you,your problem is that you lack humility and you're a very proud individual(u drip with pride). If you think whites are to thank for everything that SA has achieved after 94 so be it, I can't force reality down your throat. I'm done with this thread.
Progress based on what? You are the person who cannot support your claims yet you are quick to make them look as though they are facts.

Now, I need explanation for your meaningless argument.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

What the H*** are you talking about? Do you hate South Africa blacks now because South Africa taught you how to shop at a mall? Now you can wear your best suit and go to Shop Right? Is that it? Cause you and I both know before the South Africa came, you didn't have mall supermarkets. Don't let me call you out, now. I know Nigeria.

Nigerian women dress up to go do their grocery shopping at Shop Right (a lower end store in South Africa) and now you think you are a tough guy? I've been to Nigeria, so don't start with me. What a small man. Black Americans, Ghanaians and now South Africans are your enemies cause you can't fix your failed state? Is that it?
Hahaha... You are very ignorant! People will only laugh at your comments here. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Braggart!!! It has always been in your blood bragging about what you didn't work for.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... You are very ignorant! People will only laugh at your comments here. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Braggart!!! It has always been in your blood bragging about what you didn't work for.

That's right. That's what the truth looks like

I'm not even South African, so how is this bragging? Just telling you what you need to know. Modern civilisation came to Lagos with the South Africans. Cable TV, malls and supermarkets. You never had it.

Now you're hatin'.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

That's right. That's what the truth looks like

I'm not even South African, so how is this bragging? Just telling you what you need to know. Modern civilisation came to Lagos with the South Africans. Cable TV, malls and supermarkets. You never had it.

Now you're hatin'.
grin grin grin grin. Another dude with a problem to understand what modernity really means. grin grin grin.

Many Nigerians will only laugh at your comment. I repeat, many Nigerians will only laugh at your comment. Do you know what that means?

SA brought modernity to Nigeria! Many people will hear about this.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: You are some aberrant dude. It is very clear you lacked the ability to see what I am talking about in this thread. I don't find your retorts interesting as they are not pointing to anything related to this topic than your incessant outburst.

Whatever you are trying to pass across has failed to be seen here. It is good you learn how to express yourself better than lambasting in anger.

I see very clearly what your saying every sees it. Its either we are all wrong and you aren't a bigot or you are one.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: grin grin grin grin. Another dude with a problem to understand what modernity really means. grin grin grin.

Many Nigerians will only laugh at your comment. I repeat, many Nigerians will only laugh at your comment. Do you know that means?

SA brought modernity to Nigeria! Many people will hear about this.

I'm not a dude. You know it's true when all you can say is "people will laugh". I've seen Nigeria. You hate the fact that you've been brought to civilisation by another African nation. Now you wanna bring them down. You can't even fix a hole in the road. How are you gonna talk about South Africa?

I'm a student of Africa and a traveller of the continent. I see right through your skin-bleaching, envious, doo-ragged self-hate. The nerve...

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

I'm not a dude. You know it's true when all you can say is "people will laugh". I've seen Nigeria. You hate the fact that you've been brought to civilisation by another African nation. Now you wanna bring them down. You can't even fix a hole in the road. How are you gonna talk about South Africa?

I'm a student of Africa and a traveller of the continent. I see right through your skin-bleaching, envious, doo-ragged self-hate. The nerve...
Get your bragging complex out of here. Go and speak to your savagery Marakina mine blacks and the xenophobic people living in the squalor of Townships before coming here to make your arguments.

People will continue to laugh at your comments. The Chinese have done much better in Nigeria than your petty SA yet they are not bragging about it.

SA businesses in Nigeria are very miniscule. MTN good parts of the shares are still owned by Nigerians and your criminal-minded planners, Shoprites with its economical imperialism idea yet parts of its operations in Nigeria is owned by Nigerians, like the buildings and the logistic,etc. Those are strictly businesses and I know you don't understand what I am talking about. Just the way Nigerians own some businesses in SA.

Keep bragging while your people are languishing in the Marakina kind of incidence in SA.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

What the H*** are you talking about? Do you hate South African blacks now because South Africa taught you how to shop at a mall? Now you can wear your best suit and go to Shop Right? Is that it? Cause you and I both know before the South Africans came, you didn't have mall supermarkets. Don't let me call you out, now. I know Nigeria.

So thats why Nigerians hate us, my brother works for a campany thats building a powerstation in Nigeria.

WHERE WOULD NIGERIA BE WITHOUT SOUTH AFRICA?

" These days South African businesses
are everywhere in Nigeria, and trade
between the two countries has
jumped from $11 million to $11
billion in 11 years.
By Leonard Lawal, Fortune
(Fortune Magazine) -- The Palms
shopping center in Lagos is the largest
mall in sub-Saharan Africa. It's
managed by a South African
company, Broll, and most of its stores
- Game, Shoprite, NuMetro, Nandos -
are South African brands. The largest
mobile-phone company in Nigeria? It,
too, is South African: MTN, which has
captured nearly 50% of the market.
Indeed, in Nigeria these days South
African businesses are everywhere.
Entech, a South African engineering
firm, is leading a $3 billion
redevelopment of Lagos's Bar Beach
and Victoria Island waterfront.
Another South African firm, Group
Five, is building a power station in the
Niger River delta. And the largest
tourism project in the country, in
Tinapa, is a joint venture between
Standard Bank, Broll, and Southern
Sun - all South African firms.
(Standard Bank also just swallowed
Nigeria's IBTC bank.)
A Khartoum boom, courtesy of China
South Africa's invasion of Nigeria,
which began as a trickle after the end
of apartheid in 1994, has turned into
a flood over the past five years. Trade
between the two nations has jumped
from $11 million in 1994 to more than
$11 billion in 2005, the last year for
which reliable statistics are available.
And the number of South African
firms doing business in Nigeria has
increased from just four in 1999 to
hundreds today.
"They have chosen the sectors they
intervened in very carefully," says
Frank Aigbogun, publisher of
Businessday, a leading financial daily
in Lagos, which has Johnnic
Communications, a South African
media giant, as a partner. "They filled
a void in the investment space in
Nigeria. Remember that the
Europeans and Americans, wearied
by endless years of military rule, did
not quite know how to respond to
the evolving democratic
environment." Most Western
companies that invested in Nigeria
focused on the lucrative oil sector,
leaving huge swaths of the economy
open to South African entrepreneurs.
The pioneer, says Olusola Obadimu,
executive secretary of the Nigerian-
South African Chamber of Commerce,
was South African cable company
DSTV/Multichoice, which captured
95% of the satellite-TV subscription
market in the 1990s. "No Western
company will take the kind of risks
they took," Obadimu says. "But their
teams came down, felt the pulse of
the populace, and they succeeded."
MTN followed in Multichoice's wake a
few years later - "They rode on that
kahuna," as Obadimu puts it - when
the government auctioned off mobile-
phone bandwidth. "Western telcos
were not interested for obvious
reasons of lack of infrastructure," he
says. "But South African firms knew of
the success of DSTV/Multichoice, and
they invested. It reflects the long-term
vision of the government in Pretoria,
which saw Africa as one trading bloc.
It's a small country but highly
industrialized, and they need new
markets."
A Texas company in Sudan
South African leader Thabo Mbeki,
whom former Nigerian President
Olusegun Obasanjo had befriended
during the struggle against apartheid,
won concessions from the Nigerian
government to facilitate trade. Among
them were agreements to protect
South African firms against future
nationalizations and to eradicate
double taxation, meaning South
African firms that pay taxes in Nigeria
are exempt from paying taxes on
profits repatriated to South Africa. Not
all South Africans have been
welcomed with open arms, and it's
not uncommon to hear them
described by Nigerians as
"neocolonialists." There are
complaints about price gouging and
other unfair practices. MTN is a
particular target. It took a boycott
some years back to get it to charge
customers by the second instead of
rounding up to the next minute. And
the Nigerian Senate recently rebuked
MTN and other carriers for their high
dropped-call rates. "These people are
exploiting us," says Tokunbo, a
Nigerian MTN engineer who asked to
be identified by his first name,
referring to South African businesses.
"Western companies won't engage in
some things these South African firms
do in cahoots with our fellow Nigerian
officials." MTN did not respond to
requests for comment. None of that
has lessened South Africa's
investment offensive. South Africa's
Eskom collects debts and runs the
prepaid-card operations for the local
energy monopoly, Power Holding
Corp. of Nigeria, a notoriously
inefficient company scheduled for
outright sale. Ariva, another South
African company, operates the
national lottery, and Telkom is bidding
for Multilink, a wireless-network
provider. Even the ballots in this
year's contentious elections were
printed in South Africa"

NIGERIANS PLS BE MORE GREATFULL AND STOP HATING.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: Get your bragging complex out of here. Go and speak to your savagery Marakina mine blacks and the xenophobic people living in the squalor of Townships before coming here to make your arguments.

People will continue to laugh at your comments. The Chinese have done much better in Nigeria than your petty SA yet they are not bragging about it.

SA businesses in Nigeria are very miniscule. MTN good part of the shares are still own by Nigerian and your criminal-mind planners, Shoprites with its economical imperialism idea yet parts of its operations in Nigeria is own by Nigerians, like the buildings and the logistic,etc. Those are strictly businesses and I know you don't understand what I am talking about. Just the way Nigerians own some businesses in SA.

Keep bragging while your people are languishing in the Marakina kind of incidence in SA.

I'm not even South African. Must I keep telling you the same darn thing? I couldn't care less about Marikana. What I care about is that you're a skin-bleaching hater. Hatin on your civilizer. You had nothing in Lagos. Nigeria is a big ole dump as we speak. Now cause of the little civilization you've been given by South Africa, you think you gonna hate on them - in the supermarkets they gave to you. You can't hold a candle to the work that these people have done. All you know is how to work the system, pilfer and hate - cause you ain't ever seen any progress.

You do the same thing with each other. You hate. Now you want to hate other nations. I know what South Africa has done in Lagos. You can't hate on that.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 23, 2013
zetdee:

So thats why Nigerians hate us, my brother works for a campany thats building a powerstation in Nigeria.

billion in 11 years
Nigeria's IBTC bank.)
hundreds today.
the evolving democratic
markets."
A Texas company in Sudan
printed in South Africa"

Looking at the highlighted words it is clear you don't know what you are talking about. Which is not up to 0.3% of Nigerian GDP. Your claim is laughable.

Go and server your white masters, dude!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:49pm On May 23, 2013
zetdee:

billion in 11 years.
Nigeria's IBTC bank.)
hundreds today.
the evolving democratic
markets."
A Texas company in Sudan
printed in South Africa"

That's what I'm talking about. You don't even need to tell me that. Been there. Shopped there. This dude is so jealous it makes me wanna throw up.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:50pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: Looking at the highlighted words it is clear you don't know whay you are talking about. Which is not up to 0.3% of Nigerian GDP. Your claim is laughable.

Go and server your white masters, dude!

Go talk to the Nigerian who wrote this piece. Don't shoot the messenger.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

I'm not even South African. Must I keep telling you the same darn thing? I couldn't care less about Marikana. What I care about is that you're a skin-bleaching hater. Hatin on your civilizer. You had nothing in Lagos. Nigeria is a big ole dump as we speak. Now cause of the little civilization you've been given by South Africa, you think you gonna hate on them - in the supermarkets they gave to you. You can't hold a candle to the work that these people have done. All you know is how to work the system, pilfer and hate - cause you ain't ever seen any progress.

You do the same thing with each other. You hate. Now you want to hate other nations. I know what South Africa has done in Lagos. You can't hate on that.
If you are not a South African that just made your case worse. Much more worse than a deluded fellow. I don't know where your claimed to be coming from by I know you are a skimp person.

Civilization you talk about is what the blacks of South African society is still fighting to have yet you come around to peddle false information as though SA is doing that in Nigeria. A country foretasted to overtake SA economically soon. You must be hallucinating from your excess use of hallucinogen.

It is clear here your are the one that needs SA kind of civilization not Nigerians. Like the xenophobia, barbaric attacks on African immigrants on the streets, etc will be parts of the things you will benefit from the civilization. Don't worry they will bring it to you soon wherever you are. grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

Go talk to the Nigerian who wrote this piece. Don't shoot the messenger.
The Nigerian who wrote the sh*t is as deluded as you are. There is no doubt about that.

However, there is nothing worth talking about of blacks in SA. They contributed nothing good to the development of that nation. So, without white people in that country it will be far worse than SOMALIA!

Thanks to the white people of South African society.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: If you are not a South African that just made your case worse. Much more worse than a deluded fellow. I don't know where your claimed to be coming from by I know you are a skimp person.

Civilization you talk about is what the blacks of South African society is still fighting to have yet you come around to peddle false information as though SA is doing that in Nigeria. A country foretasted to overtake SA economically soon. You must be hallucinating from your excess use of hallucinogen.

It is clear here your are the one that needs SA kind of civilization not Nigerians. Like the xenophobia, barbaric attacks on African immigrants on the streets, etc will be parts of the things you will benefit from the civilization. Don't worry they will bring it to you soon wherever you are. grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nothing worse here. Biggest skin-bleaching market in the world. And you wanna talk about white people. Hating on yourself as a nation. Small wonder you'll hate on others too, cause that's all you do.

What has Nigeria ever started and finished?

Hatin on the hand that wipes your drippin nose. You cleaned up real good now, thanks to South Africa and you think you got something to say. Wearing a tuxedo to go to shop right.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 8:00pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: Don't worry they will bring it to you soon wherever you are.
American, baby. Your other civilizer and feeder of you jealous lot.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices:

Nothing worse here. Biggest skin-bleaching market in the world. And you wanna talk about white people. Hating on yourself as a nation. Small wonder you'll hate others too, cause that's all you do.

What has Nigeria ever started and finished?

Hatin on the hand that wipes your drippin nose. You cleaned up real good now, thanks to South Africa and you think you got something to say. Wearing a tuxedo to go to shop right.
You know nothing about Nigeria, my friend. It is SA that needs to thank Nigeria and their fate,if not, they would still be walloping in slavery till today.

You are miss-educated about Nigeria, lady.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by TerryCarr(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: The Nigerian who wrote the sh*t is as deluded as you are. There is no doubt about that.

However, there is nothing worth talking about of blacks in SA. They contributed nothing good to the development of that nation. So, without white people in that country it will be far worse than SOMALIA!

Thanks to the white people of South African society.

doubt it
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2013
Coma_Berenices: American, baby. Your other civilizer and feeder of you jealous lot.
You are not! Not,not! Do you wanna go?!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2013
TerryCarr: doubt it
Why do you doubt it?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by TerryCarr(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: You know nothing about Nigeria, my friend. It is SA that needs to thank Nigeria and their fate,if not, they would still be walloping in slavery till today.

mostly Europe and America had the biggest impact on apartheid.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: You know nothing about Nigeria, my friend. It is SA that needs to thank Nigeria and their fate,if not, they would still be walloping in slavery till today.

My father's Nigerian. I know enough about that slum. And I've been there enough times to know what I'm talking about. And South Africa too. Yeah - been there long enough to know what I'm talking about. You know nothing about the world and are the exemplar of the cursed African everyone talks about. Hating on yourself. Hating on others. Hating on progress when you can't even build a house of cards. You've been civilised. Respect your civilizers and stop making a fuss over useless things.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by TerryCarr(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: Why do you doubt it?
it will be worse then Somalia
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 23, 2013
TerryCarr: mostly Europe and America had the biggest impact on apartheid.
That is a point without explanations. I would like you to explain it with evidences.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: You are not! Not,not! Do you wanna go?!

I'm not gonna argue about nonsense. Believe what you wanna.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by ComaBerenices(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2013
all4naija: That is a point without explanations. I would like you explain it with evidences.

Attention seeker. You deserve no explanation. Go read a book. Who cares if Nigeria saved the world, if it can't save itself today? Total decay in a tight overcrowded situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov. / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.